Mini Game v5: Major Arcana Mafia | Game Over | Qoco and Town win

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (49) « First ... « 15 16 [17] 18 19 » ... Last »
Oct 19, 2017 2:15 PM

Oct 2013
AbuHumaid said:
Gwendolly said:

Dafuq? Can't believe youre even going there.

#465 #474

What's all this then?
Again, read the thread before commenting, you're just making yourself look more scummy

I actually did not read that lol
Okay. Why Shinichi? Before all this.
<3
Oct 19, 2017 2:20 PM

Oct 2013
AbuHumaid said:
Gwendolly said:

-.-

Left my vote for Astros because I wanted to go to bed and he had the most votes at that time. Yes, I said RE was suspicious after her entrance of not wanting to join but telling Astros to defend himself. Sorry not sorry. I dont regret my vote.
whatever you say won't hide the fact that you were jumping around and wasn't even scum reading the one you voted (Astros) then changed your vote to RE with such a weak reason after I called out the train on Astros that there was definitely scum there, and even Labs and Shinichi followed along. Making it seem like you were in a hurry won't work on me

You already know that I don't scumread 100% especially on D1. Don't know why you're getting so worked up over a D1 lynch, were you expecting to catch scum on D1? It's either hit or miss but it's a starting point.
<3
Oct 19, 2017 2:21 PM
Oct 2017
logic340 said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

He could be tpr but, flavor wise his ability doest make sense for a hemit.
do you think every flavour will fit perfectly? Let's put toys to the test. What do you think my flavour should be given my ability?
@Ryuuseino you as well any guesses?

I'm guessing Tower, for it's meaning of insight, might be wrong if you actually have more than one ability.
Oct 19, 2017 2:25 PM

Oct 2013
AbuHumaid said:
Gwendolly said:

How would you know Soda was killed by scum?
Highest possibility, how would you know he wasn't killed by either mafia or TPR?

Like Shinichi said by the way it was worded. Astros being murdered but Soda being found dead. I thought at first it was something passive but maybe it was RE after all #758
<3
Oct 19, 2017 2:26 PM

Oct 2013
AbuHumaid said:
I wasn't planning to post because of my headache, but Gwen really provoked with her BS.

Good!
<3
Oct 19, 2017 2:29 PM

Jan 2010
Ryuuseino said:
logic340 said:
tpr=isolated tho?
Too bad we don't know if her role was a killing role tho.But hermit fits tprfor me..Your thoughts since TPR is alone, neither town or mafia.

Not tpr=isolated, hermit=isolated, that's why I said his hermit claim couldn't be true. And your statement of unaligned tpr is wrong, if i remember right, lab said his win condition was not dieing along with making sure town won.
Thoughts on what specifically?
I believe he said he has a survivor win con bit cab win with town. Something about living to the end. Also I don't fully believe the claim as stated in #798 though I don't know which parts would be false or misleading.
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

Oct 19, 2017 2:31 PM

Oct 2013
Shinichi-Kun said:
Gwendolly said:

Yes you missed me. Am I already dead to you?
Abu is being shady af. He didnt appear the whole day yesterday, he whiteknighted RE, then turns up on EoD and blaming others for their actions even though he was willing to lynch RE himself. It's as if he already knew she would flip town. It's odd that no one is suspecting him while he's out there accusing the whole train being scum.
Abu-logic= scum?

He led the vote train on RE, if you think that makes him scum then explain the intention behind that.

Thats not the reason I'm accusing him for scum; see current posts.
<3
Oct 19, 2017 2:32 PM

Jan 2010
Ryuuseino said:
logic340 said:
do you think every flavour will fit perfectly? Let's put toys to the test. What do you think my flavour should be given my ability?

I'm guessing Tower, for it's meaning of insight, might be wrong if you actually have more than one ability.
I do have a second ability that I'll be keeping to myself for now. Tower is incorrect.

Oct 19, 2017 2:32 PM

Jan 2010
Ryuuseino said:
logic340 said:

I do have a second ability that I'll be keeping to myself for now. Tower is incorrect.

Oct 19, 2017 2:37 PM

Jan 2010
Gwendolly said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

I still dont believe mafia would have 2 killing abilities, unless for some odd reason the death of Re was what led to the ability to make another kill which i find very unlikely.

Until otherwise that kill was prob some form of town killing or tpr role that can kill.

OMG NO YOU'RE RIGHT! I think that was RE's justice: taking someone down on her train.

when have you ever seen a vengeful kill active at the start of the following day? I'd be more inclined to think it was dune Bayard element related to me checking RE's train which I doubt.

Oct 19, 2017 2:37 PM

Oct 2013
Ryuuseino said:
Labs said:
Well this place is dead as usual when I'm around.
I'll drop a vote for now and give the PC back to my bro and watch him play some Ronpies.

Vote: Ryuu
As I can kind of assume they're the biggest of the threats within the current pool, koz 2 kills a night, even if it's only on odd nights is a massive sway in mafias direction.

Edit: Nvm... guna be watching some task master and idling here, probably around for another hour or so..... would prefer for actual interactions in this game, not just catch-up game.

The assumption of me been tpr, I can understand, but to assume that I'm the biggest threat within the pool...
I don't know what to say

You don't know what to say? So you're not refusing it. I think that was a claim.
<3
Oct 19, 2017 2:42 PM

Oct 2013
Ryuuseino said:
yurkin said:

Just saying but an earlier vote is likely to be rvs unless stated otherwise, and its p1 #18 in this case, i think there is no reason to see it as anything else beside rvs, ryuu.
That sorta reasoning lines up with the reasons with which shinichi-kun and suzune-chan pushed re hmm.

As stated before in post #636 i know that the reasons might be weak but the vote was the only reasonable one I had.

correcting typo

Are you sure? Felt quite opportunistic.

edit: it was after I said that Id be willing to lynch Re so....why not before?
<3
Oct 19, 2017 2:45 PM

Sep 2012
Ryuuseino said:
I started thinking what card would most fit Lab's abilities, and I predict the High Priestess.

Was that abilities and alignment and goal?
Or the fact I made the mistake of actually using one of the things in the other language that gave it away?
Oct 19, 2017 2:45 PM

Sep 2012
Bbl will try for more than one post at lunch
Oct 19, 2017 2:46 PM
Oct 2017
Gwendolly said:
Ryuuseino said:

The assumption of me been tpr, I can understand, but to assume that I'm the biggest threat within the pool...
I don't know what to say

You don't know what to say? So you're not refusing it. I think that was a claim.

You misunderstood, my response of not knowing what to say was in regards to his claim of me been the biggest threat in the pool, it was to express both the flattery, and giddiness I was feeling at that claim.
Oct 19, 2017 2:47 PM

Oct 2013
Qoco said:

I could see you as scum tbh. I see you assuming the role of a leader. A Godfather trying to lead Town could be bad nudes.

Thank you. Finally someone else.
<3
Oct 19, 2017 2:48 PM

Oct 2013
Qoco said:
yurkin said:
Abu is townish... or if you are scum are playing good game XD i count him as town as of now.

He seems quite aggressive to me.

Agreed.
<3
Oct 19, 2017 2:51 PM

Oct 2013
Ryuuseino said:

Shinichi: scumlean.
Yurkin's read convinced me of this, and shin's interactions with you does feel scumish, but it's too early to throw down the hammer.
Suzume: scumlean.
Yurkin's read, but she hasn't gotten deeply involved in discussion (besides RE, so can't get any feels.
Labs: tpr.
I believe he's claim.
Abu: townlean.
Feel like you're sincerely scum hunting, but will withhold reservations in case its a trick.
Yurkin: not sure.
She hasn't participated much.
Qoco: not sure.
Same reason as yurkin.
Logic: townlean.
For his ability, if he was scum he wouldn't have it. On the other hand if he was scum, he would know how many mafia there is, and would have been lying about having that ability, along with how many mafia there were on the train.
I think I just worked myself up into a case of WIFOM LOL

As I'm sure you will notice, I'm mostly relying on feels, not really trusting logic to reliably determine who's who, more for reasoning why someone's not.

Why do you believe Labs claim?
Omg usage of WIFOM already? *sits in the corner and cries*
Where am I in this? Seriously why do people keep forgetting me lol
<3
Oct 19, 2017 2:56 PM

Oct 2013
Ryuuseino said:
Gwendolly said:

You misunderstood, my response of not knowing what to say was in regards to his claim of me been the biggest threat in the pool, it was to express both the flattery, and giddiness I was feeling at that claim.

lol I think he meant like as in you're dangerous because you're the evil tpr. So I'm wondering why you're still not saying anything as town you'd want to counter.
<3
Oct 19, 2017 2:57 PM
Oct 2017
Gwendolly said:
Ryuuseino said:

As stated before in post #636 i know that the reasons might be weak but the vote was the only reasonable one I had.

correcting typo

Any new posts that come in, I won't see until I refresh the page, so I didn't know about the train until after I voted, that's why I worried in post #485.
And no your willingness to lynch RE did not affect my desicion, I just took a long time deciding who to vote for.
Oct 19, 2017 2:59 PM
Oct 2017
Labs said:
Ryuuseino said:
I started thinking what card would most fit Lab's abilities, and I predict the High Priestess.

Or the fact I made the mistake of actually using one of the things in the other language that gave it away?

Are you saying, you're the High Priestess?
Oct 19, 2017 3:01 PM

Oct 2013
Shinichi-Kun said:
Gwendolly said:

OMG NO YOU'RE RIGHT! I think that was RE's justice: taking someone down on her train.

Oh shit, this actually makes fucking perfect sense. Wheres my medal I deserve a medal for this.

No, my medal!!

See this is why you die early in games Shinichi. Random rambling without even realising what you're saying lol. I have kinda grown accustomed to it.
<3
Oct 19, 2017 3:07 PM

Oct 2013
Ryuuseino said:
Gwendolly said:

Any new posts that come in, I won't see until I refresh the page, so I didn't know about the train until after I voted, that's why I worried in post #485.
And no your willingness to lynch RE did not affect my desicion, I just took a long time deciding who to vote for.

I'd like to believe you but there is no proof for this. It's just something I have noticed after I have said it and Abu agreed; it was not just you. Labs, Soda, Shinichi too.
<3
Oct 19, 2017 3:08 PM

Dec 2013
Ryuuseino said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

I think it means either a town killing or tpr killing I dont see anything as of yet to apply to mafia kills. Also if they did have 2 mafia kills, they went for the 2 least posters kinda.

Ahh, and what if they had gone after them for been the least posters, it would cast doubt on it been mafia kills for that reason LOL

Its possible but no way to prove it

Oct 19, 2017 3:10 PM
Oct 2017
Gwendolly said:
Ryuuseino said:

lol I think he meant like as in you're dangerous because you're the evil tpr. So I'm wondering why you're still not saying anything as town you'd want to counter.

Well I guess you could say I brushed it aside, cause to think that I'm the killer feels unbelievable to me, I'm sure I would have slipped if that was true.
As for my defense, all I can say is that if I was the killer I would have gone after Abu, after all he's proved how dangerous he is in the host game, whilst astro or soda didn't really contribute much.
Oct 19, 2017 3:12 PM

Dec 2013
logic340 said:
Gwendolly said:

if your message was right: Abu, Lambo, Suzune and (Shinichi/Ryuu<--will have to find out more. ) I'll say more about Lambo later, still have to get back to that part.
if your message was wrong: Abu and you so far lol maybe yurkin cause she's joining the Suzune train, which I find odd that Abu is on there when he's the one being all worked up over me. I don't like Suzunes quietness too.
if my message was wrong? Why would mafia have a sensor role? So if my message was wrong or a lie it's possible I was actually told how many townies were on the train but that would still leave 3 of 7 being non town.

They wouldnt, that is unless your mafia who is lieing. I mean its this whole train is just way to convinent, and on top of all of that lamby claimed tpr.

Oct 19, 2017 3:13 PM

Dec 2013
logic340 said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

He could be tpr but, flavor wise his ability doest make sense for a hemit.

No Need to play this game, i am just under that obsession because my flavor matches my ability quite well but idk if that was rng chance or not.

Oct 19, 2017 3:14 PM

Dec 2013
logic340 said:
@Labs the fact you claimed TPR tells me your claim probably isn't 100% true. So while I do believe you're a tpr there are two reasons I feel your boy being completely honest.
1. Being completely transparent would likely limit or hinder you moving forward.
2. I have only ever seen one tpr claim honestly and it was not I MAL.

Or he could be like CP who claimed the opposite of how is role worked. God i am still pissed about that at @corruptedpurity lol

Oct 19, 2017 3:15 PM

Oct 2013
logic340 said:
Gwendolly said:

Nevermind they are town confirmed.
I think I saw someone say justice could be vengeful but I've never seen a vengeful kill that waited until the following day?

What do you mean with "the following day"? She died.
<3
Oct 19, 2017 3:15 PM
Oct 2017
Gwendolly said:
Ryuuseino said:

I'd like to believe you but there is no proof for this. It's just something I have noticed after I have said it and Abu agreed; it was not just you. Labs, Soda, Shinichi too.

You're free to believe, I can't really defend my vote on RE, since it was made with a scum lean, not read, but it was the only scum anything I had at the time.
Oct 19, 2017 3:20 PM
Oct 2017
Shinichi-Kun said:
logic340 said:
if my message was wrong? Why would mafia have a sensor role? So if my message was wrong or a lie it's possible I was actually told how many townies were on the train but that would still leave 3 of 7 being non town.

They wouldnt, that is unless your mafia who is lieing. I mean its this whole train is just way to convinent, and on top of all of that lamby claimed tpr.

What if this is the mafia's plan, sow confusion every which direction, till we don't know which they're responsible for.
Oct 19, 2017 3:22 PM
Oct 2017
Ryuuseino said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

What if this is the mafia's plan, sow confusion every which direction, till we don't know which they're responsible for.

Has anyone ever tried it before?
Oct 19, 2017 3:25 PM
Oct 2017
Shinichi-Kun said:
logic340 said:

No Need to play this game, i am just under that obsession because my flavor matches my ability quite well but idk if that was rng chance or not.

I don't believe so, mine's the same. Ofc I'm not divulging anything.
Oct 19, 2017 3:27 PM

Oct 2013
logic340 said:
Gwendolly said:

And what is it that he picked up? I've been in a game with Abu for the third time now in all of them he was town. This is the most active I have seen from him. I dont know what that means but I dont like his certainity of the train being filled with scum and then you come up with that claim. Why him over the others? I guess we will find out if he was right or not with a lynch.
so because he active is more active here he's scum to you? When were these games? Were they recent? Abu was very active before he was mislynched in ouran mafia. So I'm picking up the same vibes as that game just to be clear. I specifically asked you to comment on shin and suzune is there a reason why you neglected to do that?

edit: your not supposed to edit either but I bet I fixed these typos @Gwendolly

They were recent yea. If you were already in a game (that just finished) with him of course Abu would stay the same. How sure are you that he's town?

About Suzune and Shin: Suzune is neutral just because she hasnt said much. But neutral in a negative way, if that makes sense. I dont like people staying away, I dont know if she's busy but when she's there it's mostly NAI, that's actually a red flag for me.
With Shinichi after my last game with him I am willing to give him a chance to express himself lol I think its even mutual because he keeps saying "Oh thats something what Gwen would do" then again it feels like he's jumping in for everybody giving his statements here and there like always. It's something you can work with later.

edit: brackets. See I'm editing too
<3
Oct 19, 2017 3:29 PM
Oct 2017
@Gwendolly we seem to be the only ones here, why don't we try to soundboard who's scum and town off of each other.
7720CountKillerOct 19, 2017 3:38 PM
Oct 19, 2017 3:36 PM

Dec 2016
Ryuuseino said:
@Gwendolly we seem to be alone together, why don't we try to soundboard who's scum and town off of each other.
I'm here.

Oct 2013
logic340 said:
Gwendolly said:

if your message was right: Abu, Lambo, Suzune and (Shinichi/Ryuu<--will have to find out more. ) I'll say more about Lambo later, still have to get back to that part.
if your message was wrong: Abu and you so far lol maybe yurkin cause she's joining the Suzune train, which I find odd that Abu is on there when he's the one being all worked up over me. I don't like Suzunes quietness too.

That's actually true. Unless you're not a sensor, but then again I think scum wouldnt be brave enough to claim something like this with still that many people being alive...hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!! =.=

3 on one train still sounds conveniently alot...
<3

Dec 2016
Vote: AbuHumaid
Oct 19, 2017 3:37 PM

Dec 2016
Gwendolly said:
logic340 said:

That's actually true. Unless you're not a sensor, but then again I think scum wouldnt be brave enough to claim something like this with still that many people being alive...hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!! =.=

It's quite possible tbh. I can see it happening.
Oct 19, 2017 3:39 PM
Oct 2017
Qoco said:
Vote: AbuHumaid

Elaboration?
Oct 19, 2017 3:40 PM

Oct 2013
Ryuuseino said:
@Gwendolly we seem to be the only ones here, why don't we try to soundboard who's scum and town off of each other.

I hardly have townreads at this moment lmao

Qoco said:
Gwendolly said:

What is possible? The sensor mafia thing or the 3 scum on a train?
<3
Oct 19, 2017 3:49 PM

Oct 2013
Labs said:
yurkin said:
@labs are you evil tpr? Are you town sided?

Assumed you would have gathered that based on suggestions on Ryuu, but yee essentially.
Win con: Mano D'aiuto
I have 2 potential win cons, either survive till the end..... which I don't even see how that'd work unless both factions kill eachother on the final night.
Otherwise I can win alongside town victory, I have to be alive for either sadly and can't win with Mafio.
^Also shown in primary ability which I'll cover in the next post.

Funny that's what I claimed as win condition when I was the SK :) Won't believe you that easily
<3
Oct 19, 2017 3:56 PM

Dec 2016
Gwendolly said:
Ryuuseino said:

Qoco said:

3 scum on a train.
Oct 19, 2017 3:57 PM

Dec 2016
Qoco said:
Gwendolly said:

3 scum on a train.

He could also be giving half the truth so idk.
Oct 19, 2017 3:57 PM

Oct 2013
Labs said:
This might come off as a little obnoxious but I'd prefer to get info out as fast as possible so I can get to the easier of my win conditions before getting necked out of paranoia.
And so, here come the pingaz and yes Imma include those I suspect regardless:

@AbuHumaid @Shinichi-kun @yurkin @Gwendolly @logic340 @Ryuuseino @Suzune-chan @Qoco

Assuming you're all wise enough to read up, feel free to submit something along these lines so I can default my ability usage into public hands.

Use primary ability this day phase: Y/N
Use primary ability to: Protect assumed town/Kill myself on assumed Mafia
Invite user: Preferred user.

Cheers.

I don't really get your role lol it's too much of a mess, which I think some of it is bluff. I guess we will see what you're trying to accomplish with it.
Use primary ability this day phase: I guess yes? It's a win/win situation right?
Use primary ability to: Like I said win/win
Invite user: Would have said abu or logic but if you cant even find out their alignment it's useless. Qoco could probably confirm the IC so I'd say Qoco.
<3
Oct 19, 2017 4:00 PM
Oct 2017
Gwendolly said:
Ryuuseino said:

I meant one of us would state he's suspicions of someone and the reason why, while the other pokes holes into the theory, though this sort of thing is more suited for if we had a secret club, and we would be alerting the mafia, so nvmd.
7720CountKillerOct 19, 2017 4:03 PM
Oct 19, 2017 4:11 PM

Oct 2013
Gwendolly said:
Labs said:
This might come off as a little obnoxious but I'd prefer to get info out as fast as possible so I can get to the easier of my win conditions before getting necked out of paranoia.
And so, here come the pingaz and yes Imma include those I suspect regardless:

@AbuHumaid @Shinichi-kun @yurkin @Gwendolly @logic340 @Ryuuseino @Suzune-chan @Qoco

Assuming you're all wise enough to read up, feel free to submit something along these lines so I can default my ability usage into public hands.

Use primary ability this day phase: Y/N
Use primary ability to: Protect assumed town/Kill myself on assumed Mafia
Invite user: Preferred user.

Cheers.

I don't really get your role lol it's too much of a mess, which I think some of it is bluff. I guess we will see what you're trying to accomplish with it.
Use primary ability this day phase: I guess yes? It's a win/win situation right?
Use primary ability to: Like I said win/win
Invite user: Would have said abu or logic but if you cant even find out their alignment it's useless. Qoco could probably confirm the IC so I'd say Qoco.

Ah no! You would die if they are scum right. Then one of those 3 candidates.

@Labs
<3
Oct 19, 2017 4:12 PM

Oct 2013
Ryuuseino said:
Gwendolly said:

I meant one of us would state he's suspicions of someone and the reason why, while the other pokes holes into the theory, though this sort of thing is more suited for if we had a secret club, and we would be alerting the mafia, so nvmd.

Well isnt that what we're all doing now?
<3
Oct 19, 2017 4:18 PM
Oct 2017
Gwendolly said:
Ryuuseino said:

Well isnt that what we're all doing now?

True
Oct 19, 2017 4:29 PM

Sep 2012
Ryuuseino said:
Labs said:

Are you saying, you're the High Priestess?

Yee, Fite me
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (49) « First ... « 15 16 [17] 18 19 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated MEMBER Posts! v1 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SoulEaterQUEEN - Mar 26, 2016

1990 by Serafos »»
Aug 17, 9:42 PM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3811 by Serafos »»
Aug 17, 9:42 PM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8751 by Serafos »»
Aug 17, 9:41 PM

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2867 by Serafos »»

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1160 by Serafos »»
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.