Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (71) « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 11 » ... Last »
Aug 19, 2017 8:02 AM

Apr 2015
CorruptedPurity said:
Also, I'm loving the fact that I'm the centre of attention now. Really helps with my needy attention seeker craving attitude. Every time I see my name, it excites me.

Also @Claire, I think you mentioned that your vote may be for pressure. If it is, I just wanna say that I feel more disappointed with a slight tinge of annoyed instead of pressure. After all, I am best town.

Forgive me for being so smug and snobbish, It's so rare I get to be best town that I wanna bask in it's glory while it lasts. (I am CP after all, the Night 1 NK wetdream of every scum team)

I am more disappointed that you forget to put _ and now youre tagging some else.

But I respect that. Though your attitude makes me wanna slap you :))
Aug 19, 2017 8:06 AM

Dec 2014
_Claire_ said:
CorruptedPurity said:
Also, I'm loving the fact that I'm the centre of attention now. Really helps with my needy attention seeker craving attitude. Every time I see my name, it excites me.

Also @Claire, I think you mentioned that your vote may be for pressure. If it is, I just wanna say that I feel more disappointed with a slight tinge of annoyed instead of pressure. After all, I am best town.

Forgive me for being so smug and snobbish, It's so rare I get to be best town that I wanna bask in it's glory while it lasts. (I am CP after all, the Night 1 NK wetdream of every scum team)

I am more disappointed that you forget to put _ and now youre tagging some else.

I actually checked that guys profile. They've been inactive since Feb, it should be fine. Also, thank you so much, what you just said means more than you think.

Also please... please slap me
Aug 19, 2017 8:08 AM

Jan 2014
logic340 said:
lastwhisper31 said:
and you're trying to be like Logic, with the posts that make you sound like you're doing something. Logic will most likely answer the post too, but there's nothing wrong with two perspectives.
why stop at two? Why not share yours and make it three? I feel like you were mudslinging dono here with bolded as it seems to serve no purpose other than to say you feel she isn't doing anything with this post.
Because she isnt? What was the point of her comment, does she scum read purity, is she not? I dont believe she ever elaborated on this, and I gave my reasons for why theres nothing wrong with have more then one perspective, regardless of who the question was directed to. What was the point of this post other then to say im mudslinging. Tbh i stated many times, that I've never seen this arguement used before, but I have a slight town read on dono because of her activity this game, but you still are slightly leaning towards scum for me. Im just trying to be more vocal this game, its not mud slinging if I feel like it means something, I mean ya I could have elaborated on it, but I didnt.
blinddate
she was never awake
even with her eyes wide open
never where she longed to be
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
blind date with a dreamer
Aug 19, 2017 8:08 AM

Apr 2015
CorruptedPurity said:
_Claire_ said:

I actually checked that guys profile. They've been inactive since Feb, it should be fine. Also, thank you so much, what you just said means more than you think.

Let me cane you dear, come.
Though you might not like to be caned by a guy.
Aug 19, 2017 8:10 AM

Jan 2014
CorruptedPurity said:

Arri is slight scum lean (ya maybe nobody asks him questions, but that shouldn't stop him from saying his thoughts anyway. He asks others, creating generation around him but not from him. His only opinion he shared was the one on claire and tbh, logic was already half way through Claire at that point, it would be so ez to just hop on the anti Claire train. I would call this lurking in a smart form, he does enough to garner views that he's actually active while not doing anything of his own conviction that could be questioned by others.

Hmm, how exactly is that slightly scummy? Kind of seems more like null imo, cause it doesn't seem exactly town or scum motivated.
Aug 19, 2017 8:10 AM

Jan 2014
logic340 said:
So I've read everything and I'm a little miffed at how my posts are being misconstrued, misunderstood, misrepresented, and considered useless.
I'll go over specific posts and give clarification here shortly but I have live mafia, another mafia game, work, and general real life to tend to as well.

Abu for town - even if I want people to look into him and pressure him for his scum claim.

Talking about the three who scum claimed, I see a lot of you misrepping me or commenting on that post without understanding where logic is coming from. This is the one that stands out the most as at least 4 people have touched on it.

Your posts aren't useless. Misguided maybe, but not useless. Some of us just want to understand what drives you to do what you're doing, that's all.
Aug 19, 2017 8:15 AM

Dec 2014
Coelestin said:
CorruptedPurity said:

Arri is slight scum lean (ya maybe nobody asks him questions, but that shouldn't stop him from saying his thoughts anyway. He asks others, creating generation around him but not from him. His only opinion he shared was the one on claire and tbh, logic was already half way through Claire at that point, it would be so ez to just hop on the anti Claire train. I would call this lurking in a smart form, he does enough to garner views that he's actually active while not doing anything of his own conviction that could be questioned by others.

Hmm, how exactly is that slightly scummy? Kind of seems more like null imo, cause it doesn't seem exactly town or scum motivated.

Non-committal
Feinting conversation by creating discussion around him and make it sound like from him

These 2 points mainly
Aug 19, 2017 8:16 AM

Jan 2014
@roz1roz The game started, where u at?
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Aug 19, 2017 8:24 AM

Aug 2012
lastwhisper31 said:
I have a slight town read on dono because of her activity this game
==

If I'm inactive in other games, it's coz of irl stuff.

Aug 19, 2017 8:33 AM

Jan 2014
logic340 said:
CorruptedPurity said:
As usual I don't participate in RVS, but since I'm obviously best town, none of you have reasons to suspect me.

To be honest, I'm not all that good at scumhunting (duh), so even while I will try to do so, I'll mainly utilize my role as a cleared town to help others scumhunt. An opinion of a clear town could be quite strong, as you can factor in on the all interactions and suspicions from me without having to worry if I am scum. So if you ever need my opinion on a certain read, just ping me.

Also, can I get a "I respect that" for CP, the best town?
Just to clear things up a bit what is your role/ability called?
Now who's role fishing? I dont get you this game... I'll just keep my vote on you for now
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Aug 19, 2017 8:35 AM

Jan 2010
Coelestin said:
logic340 said:
So I've read everything and I'm a little miffed at how my posts are being misconstrued, misunderstood, misrepresented, and considered useless.
I'll go over specific posts and give clarification here shortly but I have live mafia, another mafia game, work, and general real life to tend to as well.

Abu for town - even if I want people to look into him and pressure him for his scum claim.

Talking about the three who scum claimed, I see a lot of you misrepping me or commenting on that post without understanding where logic is coming from. This is the one that stands out the most as at least 4 people have touched on it.

Your posts aren't useless. Misguided maybe, but not useless. Some of us just want to understand what drives you to do what you're doing, that's all.
while I know that some do want to understand others don't even attempt to try and understand which I've gotten on whisper about in another game already. So it sucks that I'm seeing the same exact thing here. Part of the reason I made this whole post saying that now I need to go back and clear things up because people won't ask me what I actually mean. Which is part of the reason that I post the way I do to see who's willing to get an understanding and who just wants to attack things.
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

Aug 19, 2017 8:38 AM

Dec 2014
_Claire_ said:
CorruptedPurity said:

Let me cane you dear, come.
Though you might not like to be caned by a guy.

You're a guy? With that angelic voice? I'm on a whole new level of hard I never thought possible. Cane me daddy.
Aug 19, 2017 8:40 AM

Jan 2014
Coelestin said:
aa-dono said:
What's the thing he usually never does?

Would like to know as well @lastwhisper31
Uhhm, well I feel like he sheeped the comment, but he poked at two people, I was one of them, for answering a questioned directed at someone else, I've nvr seen him do it before, and honestly he wasnt even the first person to bring that up. Awa was.
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Aug 19, 2017 8:46 AM

Jan 2014
@Mishukax Has no one else caught your eye yet or why are you still voting for Phraze?
Aug 19, 2017 8:49 AM

Jan 2014
lastwhisper31 said:
Coelestin said:

Would like to know as well @lastwhisper31
Uhhm, well I feel like he sheeped the comment, but he poked at two people, I was one of them, for answering a questioned directed at someone else, I've nvr seen him do it before, and honestly he wasnt even the first person to bring that up. Awa was.

And that couldn't be town motivated as well? Just because he's never done that before, it means that it's actually scummy (to be honest, I have no clue what posts you're referring to, help me? lol)
Aug 19, 2017 8:52 AM

Jan 2014
@Ruu @Kaitou I need a vote count desperately, I really really tried to scum hunt without one, but it's getting kind of hard T_T
Aug 19, 2017 8:55 AM

Jan 2014
CorruptedPurity said:
Coelestin said:

Non-committal
Feinting conversation by creating discussion around him and make it sound like from him

These 2 points mainly

Mhm, alright.

@Arrisu What are your thoughts on Claire's defense now?
Aug 19, 2017 10:04 AM

Jun 2015
Coelestin said:
@Ruu @Kaitou I need a vote count desperately, I really really tried to scum hunt without one, but it's getting kind of hard T_T

Just got home, on it.
Aug 19, 2017 10:41 AM

Jun 2015

Claire: Arrisu, logic340, Abu
logic340: lastwhisper, Coelestin, Claire
Mishukax: Phraze, Labs
Phraze: Mishukax,
Arrisu: aa-dono
Coelestin: Suzune-chan

1. aa-dono > Arrisu
2. Last > Claire > Logic
3. Labs > CorruptivePurity > Mishukax
4.. Claire > CorruptivePurity > logic340
5. Tingle
6. logic340 > lastwhisper > Claire
7. Suzune-chan
8. CorruptivePurity
9. AbuHumaid > logic340 > Claire
10. Maitai
11. roz1roz
12. Arrisu > Colestin > Claire
13. Coelestin > Mishukax > logic340
14. Mishukax > Phraze
15. Phraze > Mishukax

Not voting: Tingle. Suzune-chan, CorruptivePurity, Maitai, roz1roz

Mod comments: No Lynch is not an option ~
RuuryMercuryAug 19, 2017 7:26 PM
Aug 19, 2017 10:43 AM

Jun 2015
Correct me if I'm wrong and stuff.
Aug 19, 2017 12:19 PM

Jan 2010
Time to do some catch up. I have to work in about an hour but I should be on from there.

Let us see what's been happening around here.

Aug 19, 2017 12:22 PM

Jan 2010
_Claire_ said:
Is that alignment indicative, that he always deflects a qtn?
Should we ignore him and not pester him just because he doesn't ever answer?
Hah~!
It's NAI which is why I said something to begin with. It's like one of the most barebones questions and lends itself to lastwhisper's read of her looking like she's doing something. I have been fighting this fight with how to get reads on Abu for three games now if you want a first hand look check out Togs' Eeveelution Mafia game.

Aug 19, 2017 12:34 PM

Jan 2010
So it seems not much has happened since the last time I was here.
Time to clear up a few things:

Yes people this is a bastard game but that doesn't mean that everything is a lie or that we just assume the opposite.

logic340 said:
lastwhisper31 said:
Thanks for the tip, probably wont NK him then... :P
Caught you like this once before. I though you would know better than to play around like this with me in the game.

Vote: lastwhisper
This is a serious vote. Same reaction I got the last time I caught scum claiming like this and it just so happened to be whisper. Not that I am not used to town pulling me off good lynches before. What else has he done or been doing? Throwing mud everywhere he can from my pov. Mostly at me but at dono and purity. His vote on me is of the OMGUS variety more than anything which speaks volumes to me. Will probably move back here but lets continue on.

logic340 said:
Abu/Labs/whisper have all scum claimed, I think it would be worth looking into and pressuring all of them heavily.
I see a lot of talk about this post. Where in this specific post did I say they were all scum for this or that I suspected them solely on the fact they scum claimed? I did not say this was a scum team either so not sure why this has been so misrepresented in the thread?
Abu - I town read Abu most of you seem to have no understanding of him. So since he scum claimed pressure him. Ask him questions that will actually tell you something not just "Who is scum", "Who do you suspect", "Who should we be looking at". Abu can be worked out pretty easily but these are not the types of questions to do it with. Town lean.
Labs - He's Labs I need to take time trying to read him as I am usually off. He is hard to read an the scum claim is NAI at best from him. This isn't enough for me to go either way on his early activity should more revealing. Neutral.
Whisper - It's not that he scum claimed, it's the way he did it and how it made me feel. I noted that Abu's feel's different to me, yet people try to say they are the same thing. Look at the context of the two post and then tell me they are the same. Listed above other things I don't like about him. Scum lean.

Aug 19, 2017 12:38 PM

Jan 2010
Arrisu said:
logic340 said:
I got done reading this and felt like I read a bunch of nothing. Can you come again please?

Calm down.
Basically I am telling him I don't understand what he is saying. I read it and felt nothing anyway and was like what did I just read. Sorry I am very direct and that rubs people the wrong way I will try to phrase things differently.

Aug 19, 2017 12:40 PM

Jan 2010
_Claire_ said:
logic340 said:
LMMFAO are you for real? go find me a time where abu ever gave an answer on who we should be looking into....I will wait for this one. This is a frequent question that he is asked btw.

Is that alignment indicative, that he always deflects a qtn?
Should we ignore him and not pester him just because he doesn't ever answer?
Hah~!
The funny thing about this is that whisper does this to me all the time I will find an example coming up here shortly so I will be sure to reference this post. Is whisper scummy as well for deflecting and not answering the direct questions I asked him?

Aug 19, 2017 12:41 PM

Jan 2010
_Claire_ said:
logic340 said:
I think I am ready to vote Claire with ari honestly.
Whisper is on my shit list too though.

Vote me then.
Barking wont work you know. :)
Why is my vote on clarie in question when she asked me to do it? Then stated I feel for her trap and swiftly back pedaled with I was bluffing?

Aug 19, 2017 12:48 PM

Jan 2010
logic340 said:
CorruptedPurity said:
As usual I don't participate in RVS, but since I'm obviously best town, none of you have reasons to suspect me.

To be honest, I'm not all that good at scumhunting (duh), so even while I will try to do so, I'll mainly utilize my role as a cleared town to help others scumhunt. An opinion of a clear town could be quite strong, as you can factor in on the all interactions and suspicions from me without having to worry if I am scum. So if you ever need my opinion on a certain read, just ping me.

Just to clear things up a bit what is your role/ability called?
I see I am being called out for role fishing over this? How am I role fishing a role that was revealed in the OP post? The quote below is a big part of the reason I asked the question in the quote above. People were acting like they didn't see an innocent child claim in Purity's I am town!firmed post or the OP post where it said he is best town in BLUE the color of town this game? So again I ask how was logic role fishing here when the role was known before logic even entered the thread and he was obviously asking for clarification for those who were questioning it as seen in the second quote below.

_Claire_ said:
AbuHumaid said:
I never forgot that, regardless if it's a bastard game or not, innocent child is a townie role there's a higher chance he's town than scum. What makes you think that there's a higher chance for him to be scum?

Duh. Since when the host announced him as Innocent Child?

The host just said he was best town. Best town =/= innocent child.

Because "best town" can still roll as scum. He is only best town if he rolls town. Now we dont know if his role is scum/town so despite the person he rolls into is famous for being best town, there is no guarantee he is town.
logic340 said:
AbuHumaid said:
what else could "Best Town" mean? even if he got a player that's known for being "best town". I never said it's 1000% guaranteed he's town what i'm saying is we should keep him for later and not waste too much time thinking about this. and you didn't answer my question btw
"Best Town" means a certain player in the MS community. But I also take the fact that it's in blue to mean they are being revealed as town.

@ everyone who is questioning innocent child role what else could it be if not that?

Aug 19, 2017 12:50 PM

Jan 2010
Coelestin said:
logic340 said:
What do you make of Purity's reply to this question?

@Arrisu Also how do you feel about last intercepting this one?

It's something I have done more regularly lately but voting No Lynch is also an early favorite of mine for RVS as well. It's not a voting option this game though.

Not entirely sure what to make out of this post, seems a bit like a shot into the dark. Gotta see if this is town logic trying too hard again or something else.
What do you mean by it seems like a bit of a shot in the dark? I was answering questions that arri asked me. I know others had answered them on my behalf but as whisper said we can never have too many perspectives.

Aug 19, 2017 1:02 PM

Oct 2011
omg wut? 9 pages on D1. rip
I promise to be hardworking and catch up soon~

Aug 19, 2017 1:05 PM

Jan 2010
Tingle said:
aa-dono said:
@AbuHumaid What do you think of Arri, logic and Mishu?

@Tingle same question (plus Claire)
Alright here we go.. I believe most that people have could said about these 4 has been said, but I’ll try to find some more things to nitpick on :’) Imma try and mark everything I’m saying in blue to make it more easy to tell apart. But forgive me if I forget.
Logic

1. I think I had made that pretty clear at that point. He was mudslinging me badly and the scum claim.
2. You can find the answer to this in #423. This was not a vote based of whisper meta this was a vote based on how I felt about this particular scum claim with the note of how I happened to catch him like this before. See I like to give as much info as I can so people can understand where I am coming from but at times I will omit some to see if people try to understand me by asking questions or just label it a town or scum motivated action. It can be quite telling when town isn't being lazy.
3. How do you know they are jokes and not actual scum claims unless you are scum clearing town here? Do you know something I do not? Also I have since answered this is #423
4. Um....did you miss where she asked me to vote for her? Claire said "Vote me then. Barking wont work you know. :)" to which I answered "unvote: Vote: Claire. Well since you asked so nicely. Don't be upset when you get everything that comes along with it though seeing as how you asked for this". I am not trying to be rude but if you follow the conversation in the quote chain why I did what I did is very clear. It's also stated in the post where you quoted. Now if you can make a case for why scum would place a vote like that then go right ahead but don't say you don't understand the reason for my vote when the reason is in the post you quoted.
5. I addressed in #427. Am I really role fishing here or am I trying to get people to understand Purity's role?

Aug 19, 2017 1:08 PM

Jan 2010
Coelestin said:
_Claire_ said:

I can tell you that many of us are easily angered by Logic for some reason.

Yeah neither do I like that post. I said it was unreasonable and he was answering some other thing after that, but I dont think the mafia claim is worth investigating because its NAI at best.

I'm very much aware of that, and that is what makes it very hard to judge whether or not that is still within the realm of logic's town play or not, especially since it was so early in the game.

How about this then. I don't like doing this because I already have a train on Mishu and would like to pressure him too, but...
Vote: logic340
Join me and Whisper on this one, Claire.
I want to see where you go with this. I was quite shocked when I saw the VC with your vote on me as I felt you might have been one of the people town reading me due to early posts so your vote being there was unexpected. I will have to look at your progression but lets see what you think of my recent slew of posting.

Aug 19, 2017 1:09 PM

Jan 2010
I am headed to work I will be back soon.
unvote:
Vote: lastwhisper

Lets make logic the leading train and see what he does.

Aug 19, 2017 1:23 PM

Jan 2014
logic340 said:
I see a lot of talk about this post. Where in this specific post did I say they were all scum for this or that I suspected them solely on the fact they scum claimed? I did not say this was a scum team either so not sure why this has been so misrepresented in the thread?
Abu - I town read Abu most of you seem to have no understanding of him. So since he scum claimed pressure him. Ask him questions that will actually tell you something not just "Who is scum", "Who do you suspect", "Who should we be looking at". Abu can be worked out pretty easily but these are not the types of questions to do it with. Town lean.
Labs - He's Labs I need to take time trying to read him as I am usually off. He is hard to read an the scum claim is NAI at best from him. This isn't enough for me to go either way on his early activity should more revealing. Neutral.
Whisper - It's not that he scum claimed, it's the way he did it and how it made me feel. I noted that Abu's feel's different to me, yet people try to say they are the same thing. Look at the context of the two post and then tell me they are the same. Listed above other things I don't like about him. Scum lean.

Great, I can agree with you on the Abu read for now. Not sure if you're not tunneling too much on Whisper due to frustration or whatever, but there's some truth to it.

logic340 said:
Coelestin said:

I'm very much aware of that, and that is what makes it very hard to judge whether or not that is still within the realm of logic's town play or not, especially since it was so early in the game.

How about this then. I don't like doing this because I already have a train on Mishu and would like to pressure him too, but...
Vote: logic340
Join me and Whisper on this one, Claire.
I want to see where you go with this. I was quite shocked when I saw the VC with your vote on me as I felt you might have been one of the people town reading me due to early posts so your vote being there was unexpected. I will have to look at your progression but lets see what you think of my recent slew of posting.

Welp yeah, my own vote reminds me way too much of the Great Terror, cause I did exactly the same there. I've already accomplished what I wanted to accomplish here though, so let's get onto the fun~
Vote: LastWhisper31

What do you think about Claire now, logic?

@Tingle why aren't you voting yet?
Aug 19, 2017 1:26 PM

Jan 2014
Kaitou said:
Coelestin said:

Just got home, on it.

Thanks a lot Kaichan :3
Aug 19, 2017 1:28 PM

Dec 2015
Coelestin said:
@Mishukax Has no one else caught your eye yet or why are you still voting for Phraze?

That is a very good point. Mishu has been relatively active so I feel like he'd have moved on from RVS by now.

Catching up btw. :')
Aug 19, 2017 1:30 PM

Dec 2015
Coelestin said:

Could you refer to her defense? Im still catching up and trying to analyse everything at once.
Aug 19, 2017 1:37 PM

Jan 2014
Arrisu said:
Coelestin said:

Could you refer to her defense? Im still catching up and trying to analyse everything at once.

Ahh, she defended herself with so many posts, I guess you'll see when you catch up ^^'
Aug 19, 2017 1:59 PM

Jan 2014
Someone pm me on discord next time the game begins.

Catching up, will post reads in +- 1/2h
Aug 19, 2017 2:10 PM

Oct 2011
@Mishukax
Mishukax said:
@Phraze do you still like your RVS vote on me or does this gamestate lead you to another line of thinking?
finished skimming the thread and it's interesting. and yeah, I'd rather switch my rvs now

@CorruptedPurity
CorruptedPurity said:

I respect that. the buzz around u was very helpful

@lastwhisper31
lastwhisper31 said:
Lol, Sorry its gunna take more than a big bold banner saying "CP is best town" to confirm ur alignment in a bastard game. and how are you so sure we will conform to this?
CP is better alive to mafia atm, since he's gonna intoxicate us late into the game. going after him on D1 is a waste

@Arrisu
Arrisu said:
Of course nobody will believe you as of yet. It is a bastard game after all. Though why are you already putting so much focus onto whether we believe you or not? I dont see a train forming against you.

Strange.
do u find CP suspicious or just strange?
Arrisu said:
Regarding her other post. I will be looking into it further but for the moment I have no strong opinion either way.
if u don't have a strong opinion why switch rvs onto Claire?

@AbuHumaid
AbuHumaid said:
@lastwhisper31 you should stop throwing unnecessary shades
+1
and stick around even if it's 2much2read

Aug 19, 2017 2:34 PM

Oct 2011
what I get from the thread so far is...

Last too much omgus. first it was CP, then Claire
Arrisu said Claire was suspicious but didn't talk much with Last(who was very suspicious of Claire?). had 'no strong opinion' but agreed. dunno how 2 ppl can come to a conclusion without talking it out
Coelestin also seems suspicious for having rvs and switching votes despite not being active(or I missed it)
the ppl that always confuse me: Mish/Suzu/Claire/Dono
which leaves these townish?: Labs/Logic/Abu/Tingle/Maitai/roz1roz

not sure if I have any solid reads on anyone since there's a tpr involved, but I prefer a vote on Last for now

Vote: lastwhisper31

Aug 19, 2017 2:41 PM

Oct 2011
Coelestin said:
Welp yeah, my own vote reminds me way too much of the Great Terror, cause I did exactly the same there. I've already accomplished what I wanted to accomplish here though, so let's get onto the fun~

u were in that game? funny I don't remember lol. didn't notice so many ppl voted Last tho. is he obv scum or just bad town? kinda forgot how it gets when scum sacrifice their buds I would like a better read on u pls

Aug 19, 2017 2:43 PM

Jan 2014
Phraze said:
what I get from the thread so far is...

Last too much omgus. first it was CP, then Claire
Arrisu said Claire was suspicious but didn't talk much with Last(who was very suspicious of Claire?). had 'no strong opinion' but agreed. dunno how 2 ppl can come to a conclusion without talking it out
Coelestin also seems suspicious for having rvs and switching votes despite not being active(or I missed it)
the ppl that always confuse me: Mish/Suzu/Claire/Dono
which leaves these townish?: Labs/Logic/Abu/Tingle/Maitai/roz1roz

not sure if I have any solid reads on anyone since there's a tpr involved, but I prefer a vote on Last for now

Vote: lastwhisper31

RIP my last like 20 posts
What part of the OMGUS makes you suspicious of whisper? OMGUS isn't exactly scum indicative.
Aug 19, 2017 2:44 PM

Jan 2014
Phraze said:
Coelestin said:

u were in that game? funny I don't remember lol. didn't notice so many ppl voted Last tho. is he obv scum or just bad town? kinda forgot how it gets when scum sacrifice their buds I would like a better read on u pls

Silly you, I'm Chione xD
Who knows, that's what I'm trying to find out here.
Aug 19, 2017 2:56 PM

Jan 2010
What I know about lastwhisper is he is in his 6th game I believe. They were Psychopass, Kiznaiver, Robot, The Morning After, AoT (ongoing) I may have missed one. He has rolled mafia 4 out of those 5 previous games. So if he is town here he hasn't been town much and doesn't have much experience. That being said it's very reminiscent of his scum game so I am very comfortable voting and pressuring here to sort him out.

Aug 19, 2017 3:13 PM

Jan 2010
Arrisu said:
CorruptedPurity said:

He's just a cheap knockoff version of me. I started the whole "wont join RVS" gimmick

So meta confirmed?
I have not actually been mafia since I started doing this so if anything it should be a NAI to town behavior as they have only seen it come from me as town.

Aug 19, 2017 3:16 PM

Jan 2010
lastwhisper31 said:
Arrisu said:

lul trolls or not?
Ya I needed a Ruu in my life to fault for it... @shotsfired
If this means what I think it means then it was a pretty silly thing to do, no? Maybe you should explain the bolded better?

Aug 19, 2017 3:20 PM

Oct 2011
@Coelestin
I see lol I will be eaten alive in this game correction: I can never read u xD
What part of the OMGUS makes you suspicious of whisper? OMGUS isn't exactly scum indicative.
I can't tell if ur tpr or scum, but it looks too towny for comfort. or if ur towny and won't be lynched, u have some guarantee to survive a nightkill?
Last bounced accusations around without a solid basis. simply cuz Logic suspected him he also started 'suspecting' Logic back

Aug 19, 2017 3:22 PM

Jan 2010
top of my head reads:
Town:

Logic

Town Lean:
AbuHumaid, Purity (mostly off OP)

Neutral:
aa-dono, Arrisu, Coelestin, Misukax, Labs, Tingle, Claire

Not Enough Info:
Phraze, roz1roz, MaiTai, Suzune-chan

Scum Lean:
lastwhisper

Aug 19, 2017 3:23 PM

Jan 2010
Phraze said:
@Coelestin
I see lol I will be eaten alive in this game correction: I can never read u xD
I can't tell if ur tpr or scum, but it looks too towny for comfort. or if ur towny and won't be lynched, u have some guarantee to survive a nightkill?
Last bounced accusations around without a solid basis. simply cuz Logic suspected him he also started 'suspecting' Logic back
You were both mafia in that game don't play around and act like you had to read her there.

What is your read on Coelestin so far? If you have trouble reading her you should work on sorting that out.

Aug 19, 2017 3:24 PM

Jan 2010
Phraze said:
What do you find suspicious specifically? Is there a post you can link to help me understand where you are coming from?

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (71) « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 11 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.