Claire: lastwhisper
logic340: Abu,
Mishukax: Coelestin, Phraze
Coelestin: Arrisu
Phraze: Mishukax,
CorruptedPurity: Labs

Not voting: roz1roz, MaiTai, Claire, CP,dono, logic, Tingle, Suzune

Mod comments: No Lynch is not an option ~
No number of votes in this vote count tells me there is likely at least 1 vote manipulation ability at play in this set up.
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

Aug 18, 2017 9:46 PM
Jul 2018
_Claire_ said:
AbuHumaid said:
what else could "Best Town" mean? even if he got a player that's known for being "best town". I never said it's 1000% guaranteed he's town what i'm saying is we should keep him for later and not waste too much time thinking about this. and you didn't answer my question btw

He will be a thorn in the ass later on if not dealt now.
I already explained it, this is a bastard game.
There is higher chance he is scum than town from his grand opening by host.

I will take a note that youre so unwilling to look at him now though, because we have got no better lead atm. Who do you propose we should look at then?
Fine this is a bastard game, this doesn't mean he has a higher of being scum. It's still a 50% chance

Don't get me wrong, everyone should be pressured but pushing on CP too much so early in the game is scummy, if he's town a mafia would know it and try to get him mislynched using a weak reason like "this is a bastard game, he MUST be scum"
Aug 18, 2017 9:47 PM

Jan 2010
CorruptedPurity said:
Labs said:
Also you weren't forgotten, you're allowed to claim, that's all.
Actually I'd like to see you try....

Actually got me thinking. I think there would be some people who would be cheeky and vote their flavour role...

If labs is CP I want him lynched, I don't trust that lil shit.

On a more serious tone, I'd actually look at this RVS a bit more carefully than usual as it may be useful when people start claiming later on.
Not sure how serious you were about the bolded? I doubt that learning one another's flavor will lead to solving the game but I do think it's information we should hold onto at least for now.

Aug 18, 2017 9:50 PM

Apr 2015
AbuHumaid said:
_Claire_ said:

I will take a note that youre so unwilling to look at him now though, because we have got no better lead atm. Who do you propose we should look at then?
Fine this is a bastard game, this doesn't mean he has a higher of being scum. It's still a 50% chance

Don't get me wrong, everyone should be pressured but pushing on CP too much so early in the game is scummy, if he's town a mafia would know it and try to get him mislynched using a weak reason like "this is a bastard game, he MUST be scum"

What do you mean I am pushing too hard on CP? Its only the beginning of the game. Lol.

If anything your unwillingness to divert our attention is suspicious.

Who should we look into then, if not CP? Give a good suggestion and good reasons please, or you are under my red radar.
Aug 18, 2017 9:52 PM

Jan 2010
Arrisu said:
CorruptedPurity said:

Tbf the purpose of RVS is to apply pressure, promote activity and get the ball rolling. If one can accomplish that without the use of a vote, then I don't see the issue. On the other hand, if logic starts pressuring someone alot without voting them afterwards, I may find a problem with that depeding on the situation. As long as he's active and keeping the ball rolling, there's no real need to for him as an individual to participate in RVS

I know what the purpose of RVS is. I was asking why he wasnt doing so.
What do you make of Purity's reply to this question?

lastwhisper31 said:
Arrisu said:

Is this something you do regularly?
Yep, he doesnt join in on RVS.
@Arrisu Also how do you feel about last intercepting this one?

Arrisu said:
logic340 said:
I don't feel am rvs vote is needed to get things going.

Is this something you do regularly?
It's something I have done more regularly lately but voting No Lynch is also an early favorite of mine for RVS as well. It's not a voting option this game though.

Jan 2014
AbuHumaid said:
_Claire_ said:

coming from the guy who voted the guy that said, "how do I access scum chat", but that wasnt really a bastard game, so who knows.
blinddate
she was never awake
even with her eyes wide open
never where she longed to be
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
blind date with a dreamer

Aug 2012
@Mishukax I miss the time when your sig is your flavour. Any chance it'll be my cute ghost?

lastwhisper31 said:
Arrisu said:
So I suppose the biggest question is...
Is the D1 post about the player or role? Hm.

#MINDBLOWN
???
You're hyper. So which do you think?

_Claire_ said:
Labs said:
Also if anyone likes such wine, this is the OP from the other game for reference.
https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1548146#msg47588292

Especially @Arrisu since you may have been thinking what I was.

Denjax is scum in that game, IIRC.
He was begging to be lynched, because his role will flip town. IIRC?
Yeah. You recall right.

Aug 18, 2017 9:54 PM

Jun 2009
Sorry long plane ride, catch up coming now.

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Aug 18, 2017 9:55 PM

Jan 2010
CorruptedPurity said:
He's just a cheap knockoff version of me. I started the whole "wont join RVS" gimmick
Why so derogatory? Also I wouldn't call it a knock of version of you as I go about it for different reasons. Maybe see why I have been doing it lately in games before calling it a gimmicky version of what you do? Anyway this seems kind of harsh right after defending my no RVS vote a few posts earlier?

Aug 18, 2017 9:55 PM

Jan 2014
@logic340 never really seen u talk about quote snipes before, or use them, and tbh you werent the first person to bring that up this game. Sheeping much... scummy... tsk tsk
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Aug 18, 2017 9:56 PM

Dec 2014
Happy birthday suzu!

If it's not 19 aug in ur timezone, then happy birthday in advance!
Jul 2018
lastwhisper31 said:
AbuHumaid said:

coming from the guy who voted the guy that said, "how do I access scum chat", but that wasnt really a bastard game, so who knows.
I learn from my mistakes BOI

Jan 2010
lastwhisper31 said:
Labs said:

Unless everyone's TPR, I doubt there's room for being a dumb ass like that ^^

As for a CP role, best.... possibly wurst case scenario I can see them holding a N1 death trigger of sorts for the lols.
Conversion, bomb, some kind of target for TPR or just a benefit for anyone that hits them N1.
Thanks for the tip, probably wont NK him then... :P
Caught you like this once before. I though you would know better than to play around like this with me in the game.

Vote: lastwhisper

Aug 18, 2017 9:57 PM

Jan 2010
lastwhisper31 said:
Arrisu said:

Hm. Sorry to dissapoint but I dont understand the reference. :u
Its relatively knew, and I cant go too deep into cause the game is still on going.
If you cannot talk about it because it references another on going game you probably shouldn't bring it up in the first place?

Aug 18, 2017 9:57 PM

Jan 2014
Lets be honest in a game with roles based on MS players and with so many amazing faces, ur gunna see some RVS.
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Aug 18, 2017 9:59 PM

Dec 2014
Also I'm tilted at the amount of negative attention I am getting. At most I would expect people to ignore the message or treat it as NAI. But people are actually suspecting me for something that host said and since they got duped by host before, they're doubting me. I'm getting punished for host's meta. I mean I can see where you're coming from and why you wont completely trust me, but that doesn't make me scum, its NAI at best.

Jan 2010
AbuHumaid said:
oh it's going down already
You knew that though didn't you? I mean you RVS voted me to start the game right? It was going down then, so I am kind of lost on this statement?

Jan 2014
logic340 said:
lastwhisper31 said:
Thanks for the tip, probably wont NK him then... :P
Caught you like this once before. I though you would know better than to play around like this with me in the game.

Vote: lastwhisper
Lmao, u didnt catch shit, I fucking won that game. Dont forget that big detail, and my meta changes every game boi.
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a

Jun 2009
I'm in my tablet so if there are any weird mistakes, it is just it not knowing the words we use.

AbuHumaid said:
logic340 said:
bring it my good friend.
how do you think we're gonna catch scum with this kind of overpowered setup?
What kind of hopeless attitude is this. We are going to catch scum the same way we always do because all the powers in the world do make up of the players communication.

Labs said:
@aa-dono @Labs @_Claire_ @Tingle @MaiTai @Arrisu @Phraze @AbuHumaid @Mishukax @roz1roz @logic340 @Coelestin @lastwhisper31 @Suzune-chan @Ruu

The following players are not to claim roles D1 or N1, flavour or otherwise.
Cheers
Wow, are you seeing the future, tell me oh wise one, will we catch scum today?

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Aug 18, 2017 10:00 PM
Jul 2018
_Claire_ said:
AbuHumaid said:

What do you mean I am pushing too hard on CP? Its only the beginning of the game. Lol.

Who should we look into then, if not CP? Give a good suggestion and good reasons please, or you are under my red radar.
I never said you're pushing too hard what? getting defensive already?

why would a scum divert your attention? and why would they even bother?

I'm not the one to boss you around, you can look into anyone you see sus

Jan 2010
Arrisu said:
lastwhisper31 said:

#MINDBLOWN

@CorruptedPurity - What do you think about that?
What did you think of whisper's post? Do you think it's talking about the player or the role? I will share my thoughts on this with you later but I think it's clear to most of us who have been playing more recently.

Jan 2014
AbuHumaid said:
_Claire_ said:

what would a scum divert your attention? and why would they even bother?

I'm liking this abu, jesus @logic340 ur a good teacher.
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Aug 18, 2017 10:01 PM

Aug 2012
oo~!

Suzu!! Happy Birthday 🌹🌹🌹

Dec 2014
logic340 said:
CorruptedPurity said:
He's just a cheap knockoff version of me. I started the whole "wont join RVS" gimmick
Why so derogatory? Also I wouldn't call it a knock of version of you as I go about it for different reasons. Maybe see why I have been doing it lately in games before calling it a gimmicky version of what you do? Anyway this seems kind of harsh right after defending my no RVS vote a few posts earlier?

Logic it's a joke. Lighten up. Like even me saying lynch anyone who claims cp is a joke, im aware flavour cant be used this game.

Jan 2010
lastwhisper31 said:
Labs said:

.... You weren't meant to speak yet :'<
*pats lamby on the head
Feels like a lot of filler and wasted posts coming out of this slot. A little bit more than usual. Maybe feeling a little more carefree here than other games?

Aug 18, 2017 10:02 PM

Jan 2014
Since Logic voted me its only fair that I vote him, he thinks I'm scum for something I did before, and I think hes scum for something he usually never does. vote: Logic
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Aug 18, 2017 10:02 PM

Aug 2012
lastwhisper31 said:
Since Logic voted me its only fair that I vote him, he thinks I'm scum for something I did before, and I think hes scum for something he usually never does. vote: Logic
What's the thing he usually never does?

Aug 18, 2017 10:03 PM

Jan 2010
aa-dono said:
CorruptedPurity said:

Tbf the purpose of RVS is to apply pressure, promote activity and get the ball rolling. If one can accomplish that without the use of a vote, then I don't see the issue. On the other hand, if logic starts pressuring someone alot without voting them afterwards, I may find a problem with that depeding on the situation. As long as he's active and keeping the ball rolling, there's no real need to for him as an individual to participate in RVS
ororo~ You're answering for uncle logic..
o.O
I noticed this too, whisper has done the same, was just going to keep a mental check for now.

Dec 2014
logic340 said:
lastwhisper31 said:
*pats lamby on the head
Feels like a lot of filler and wasted posts coming out of this slot. A little bit more than usual. Maybe feeling a little more carefree here than other games?

Tbf, it's a really fun theme, most players are most probably laughing at their roles and having a jolly fluffy time. I know I'm enjoying myself being best town.

Jan 2014
logic340 said:
lastwhisper31 said:
*pats lamby on the head
Lmao so much meta reads from you, not that I can say much, since my current vote is mostly that.
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Aug 18, 2017 10:04 PM

Jan 2010
Arrisu said:
AbuHumaid said:
oh it's going down already

Anything else to say?
This is Abu will get to know him. He does better with direct questioning. Ask him something specific not a very general and broad question like you asked here.

Aug 18, 2017 10:05 PM

May 2013
Labs said:
Of-course I am.... why would someone be getting lynched in the first place, why wouldn't they just give us a decent reason not to eventually.

wot
We're lynching someone toDay. Doesn't matter if person X gives a decent defense, doesn't matter if person Y gives a decent defense, person Z is gonna get lynched.
So I mean, I'm not gonna stop anyone from claiming if they feel distressed enough for that.
Labs said:
Arrisu said:

I knew that's what you were going for lel
This game is gonna have misleading stuff like that. I know for sure.
AbuHumaid said:
lastwhisper31 said:
Welcome, say something scummy so I can vote you please.
Okay. I'm mafia

LMAO
aa-dono said:
Whoever rolls Shin or Lastwhisper is probably mafia.

wtf
you mean whoever rolls Shin is town?
logic340 said:
No number of votes in this vote count tells me there is likely at least 1 vote manipulation ability at play in this set up.

Yeahhh I expect that too. It's what decided the winner of Kaitou's previous bastard. Vote-changing roles are a massive pain in the butt. Although you noticing that tells me you have such a role, which I dare suggest aloud cuz I'm not gonna enjoy being with someone who can mess with the votes, unless you're just that perceptive.
aa-dono said:
@Mishukax I miss the time when your sig is your flavour. Any chance it'll be my cute ghost?

My flavor will come eventually, gotta keep up the tradition. Although I don't want this ugly face in my sig. Jk.
Aug 18, 2017 10:05 PM

Jan 2010
AbuHumaid said:
lastwhisper31 said:
Welcome, say something scummy so I can vote you please.
Okay. I'm mafia
LMAO.....town points for Abu but gotta watch for the pocket here. @lastwhisper31 this scum claim feels false unlike yours which always feel so genuine.

Aug 18, 2017 10:06 PM

Jun 2009
CorruptedPurity said:
Mmm... I saw the PM and was just so excited. I didn't expect such negative reception to my role.
I think it is because you are a little lot bit focused on it.
Arrisu said:
hm, now there is something interesting I had not considered it. This makes a huge leap of faith though it both assumes the said person has a card in the game as well. However, honestly I think it is brilliant point.

Aug 18, 2017 10:06 PM

Jan 2010
lastwhisper31 said:
Labs said:

Me 3
Well abu was only answering my question, I literally asked him to say something scummy. What do you have to say for ur self scum...
So after all this who do you really feel is scum or are you just enjoying playing around here?

Aug 18, 2017 10:07 PM

Jan 2014
logic340 said:
aa-dono said:
ororo~ You're answering for uncle logic..
o.O
I noticed this too, whisper has done the same, was just going to keep a mental check for now.
I never had this case being made in any of the games I've played so far, against anyone, why all of a sudden is it being used? I answer w/e I like. You werent here, and I knew the answer to the question. Honestly anyone would just answer with their own personal bias, including urself, so answers from multiple people, help to confirm if someone is lying.
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Aug 18, 2017 10:07 PM

Aug 2012
CorruptedPurity said:
logic340 said:

Tbf, it's a really fun theme, most players are most probably laughing at their roles and having a jolly fluffy time. I know I'm enjoying myself being best town.
I laughed when I got my role, now I'm just confused.

Take care of my shishou. o/

AbuHumaid said:
_Claire_ said:

Do you have anyone you think we should look into?

Aug 18, 2017 10:08 PM

Sep 2012
Suzune-chan said:
I'm in my tablet so if there are any weird mistakes, it is just it not knowing the words we use.

AbuHumaid said:
how do you think we're gonna catch scum with this kind of overpowered setup?
What kind of hopeless attitude is this. We are going to catch scum the same way we always do because all the powers in the world do make up of the players communication.

Labs said:
@aa-dono @Labs @_Claire_ @Tingle @MaiTai @Arrisu @Phraze @AbuHumaid @Mishukax @roz1roz @logic340 @Coelestin @lastwhisper31 @Suzune-chan @Ruu

The following players are not to claim roles D1 or N1, flavour or otherwise.
Cheers
Wow, are you seeing the future, tell me oh wise one, will we catch scum today?

Dun mess with me babe, I gotchyurr number.
Aug 18, 2017 10:08 PM

Jan 2010
Abu/Labs/whisper have all scum claimed, I think it would be worth looking into and pressuring all of them heavily.

Aug 18, 2017 10:09 PM

Jan 2014
logic340 said:
AbuHumaid said:
Okay. I'm mafia
LMAO.....town points for Abu but gotta watch for the pocket here. @lastwhisper31 this scum claim feels false unlike yours which always feel so genuine.
Lmao your so full of it, ur defending abu like you always do. Mine was false also, but its nice to know your so easily jumping on such an obvious of joke claim.
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Aug 18, 2017 10:09 PM

Jan 2010
_Claire_ said:
I wanted to vote Last because of the RVS vote (just fluffing since I did promise I would vote him back) but!

Vote: CP

I am not gonna be surprised that you are scum.
Chris has the tendency to make roles are infuriating as possible.
Also I think I know who your flavour is. If I am assuming correctly.

Last time Chris made the favourite mafia he made this role where scum card would flip town if lynched. I would just assume now is another bastardly role card CP is getting.
Can't be mad at this but I will be looking for more from you as this phase progresses.

Aug 18, 2017 10:10 PM

Sep 2012
Mishukax said:
Labs said:
Of-course I am.... why would someone be getting lynched in the first place, why wouldn't they just give us a decent reason not to eventually.

wot
We're lynching someone toDay. Doesn't matter if person X gives a decent defense, doesn't matter if person Y gives a decent defense, person Z is gonna get lynched.
So I mean, I'm not gonna stop anyone from claiming if they feel distressed enough for that.
Labs said:

I knew that's what you were going for lel
This game is gonna have misleading stuff like that. I know for sure.
AbuHumaid said:
Okay. I'm mafia

LMAO
aa-dono said:

wtf
logic340 said:

Yeahhh I expect that too. It's what decided the winner of Kaitou's previous bastard. Vote-changing roles are a massive pain in the butt. Although you noticing that tells me you have such a role, which I dare suggest aloud cuz I'm not gonna enjoy being with someone who can mess with the votes, unless you're just that perceptive.
aa-dono said:

My flavor will come eventually, gotta keep up the tradition. Although I don't want this ugly face in my sig. Jk.

I'm not stopping them.... just saying it wont really help.
Not to mention claim and die mode.
Aug 18, 2017 10:11 PM

Jun 2009
_Claire_ said:
AbuHumaid said:
I think we shouldn't worry too much about CP now

Why not?

*suspicious*
I agree actually there is nothing we can do to confirm or deny it. As the game is bastsrd the host might be lying too so with nothing for us to do right now, there is very little we can glean from it except that the person playing that role is very excited about it and mentions it a lot. The problem will be sorted out by action in the end so might as well shelve it.

Aug 18, 2017 10:11 PM

Apr 2015
AbuHumaid said:
_Claire_ said:

#shotsfired.

I am just assuming that since you said
pushing on CP too much so early in the game is scummy

so I am assuming you are referring to me here? :)

And you have not answered who we should look into, if you dont like all attention on CP.
Aug 18, 2017 10:12 PM

Apr 2015
logic340 said:
Abu/Labs/whisper have all scum claimed, I think it would be worth looking into and pressuring all of them heavily.

Lol...
I cant even tell you how unreasonable this is.
But you play your game.
Aug 18, 2017 10:13 PM

Aug 2012
Mishukax said:
aa-dono said:
wtf
aa-dono said:
Mishu... are you a Shin supporter? If you are, I don't want you as cool oniisan anymore.

Also, the ghost is cute! Abu knows >,>

Aug 18, 2017 10:13 PM

Apr 2015
logic340 said:
_Claire_ said:
I wanted to vote Last because of the RVS vote (just fluffing since I did promise I would vote him back) but!

Vote: CP

I am not gonna be surprised that you are scum.
Chris has the tendency to make roles are infuriating as possible.
Also I think I know who your flavour is. If I am assuming correctly.

Last time Chris made the favourite mafia he made this role where scum card would flip town if lynched. I would just assume now is another bastardly role card CP is getting.
Can't be mad at this but I will be looking for more from you as this phase progresses.

Sure, look for more.
You won't find what you are looking for :))
Aug 18, 2017 10:14 PM

Jan 2010
_Claire_ said:
AbuHumaid said:
there's a high possibility he's town, what if we suspect him and lynch him then he flips town? we would have wasted a lot of time that could be used to catch a legit scum

You forget that this is a bastard game.

There is higher chance he is scum, not town imo.
I don't think this being a bastard game makes it any more or less likely that an innocent child claim from host to start the game will be scum aligned. That is some serious hos meta there and I would like to see something that supports it other than one Favorites game where everyone got screwed over. It's one thing to acknowledge the possibility it's another to lead a witch hunt based on paranoia.

Just my 2 cents.

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (71) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.