Forum Settings
Forums

Micro Game v1: Eeveelution Mafia | Game Over - Town Eevees Win !

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (24) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Aug 3, 2017 3:59 PM

Jan 2010
Togs said:
Eevee fun fact: Eevee's gender ratio is 87.5% male and 12.5% female !
whoa really? They're so cute tho I never would have guessed.

Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

Aug 3, 2017 4:14 PM

Jan 2010
RE1031 said:
vote: Luna
Let's try this. I think I'd prefer to go after coro, but you know, trains. I am just a little uncomfortable with reading ironace off of "slips." And like logic says, he is low hanging fruit.
@Luna
I wouldn't call your posts fluff (although some are), but a good number of them don't pertain to this game specifically, except for the thing with ironace. Do you have any town leans at the moment? And scum leans?
___

Damn, I referenced another game. A necessary evil. Maybe not. Oh well...
I can dig the reasoning and got a similar feeling as I read back through in regards to on topic posts..Not so much the ace LHF thing tho as you and I may know from out own experience with him but as I started above Luna and coro don't (or shouldn't) so I can't hold that against them at this point.

vote: @Ruu
Even outside my general bias I'm least comfortable with you right now.
You say I always read you scum until proven otherwise but my recollection of playing games with you is we're both really good at reading one another and I generally don't go either way until I'm confident. But I can think of 4 recent games where my scum reading you right off the bat simply wasn't the case.
Sailor Moon Mafia we were scum buddies
Stray Dogs Mafia you were Miller I defended you from scum Grapefruit after you claimed
Easter Egg mafia where I didn't scum read you until D3 or D4 iirc. I was scum playing with the fact that I've actually been able to read you pretty well.
Kiznaiver where you pocketed me out the gate by doing things I didn't expect scum!Ruu to do

All 4 of these games you got an easy town read from me culminating in it biting me in the ass in Kiznaiver. So is your Shinichi short term kicking in or ate you posturing for something else? I'm leaning towards the latter as my vote indicates.

Edit typos added missing words
logic340Aug 3, 2017 4:17 PM

Aug 3, 2017 4:25 PM

Jan 2010

Back to page one while things are slow.

Aug 3, 2017 4:42 PM

Jan 2010
Ruu said:
yay let's do this!!
Have we ever played together? I can't remember ~
you were pretty eager to get things going.
What have you gained from you RVS vote or just RVS in general (this game)?
I'm not surprised you don't remember Luna being your partner but I still want answers to how you slipped up on the game you weren't even in? I have an idea but I went to see what you come with.

Ruu said:
logic340 said:

Just cause huh? Let's get something out of it. Sort that guy early and help him catch scum if he is town.

I loved the bolded part and gave me an idea but I'll see if that was a clue or no later >_>
You should be doing what I recommended as well imo.

Ruu said:
RE1031 said:

Crudely put, it's cold. If I had to theorize, I'd say it's because most people prefer playing as town than scum. I mean, he has only 11 posts so far. Actually, that's quite a lot. Never mind.

this post made me lol xD
What did it make you think about either of our alignments?

Aug 3, 2017 5:03 PM

Jan 2010
coromandel said:
Hey everyone! :3
vote: ironace
are you scum?
now that we've had time to stew on his response do you feel there's anything alignment indicative there? If so which direction are you going?

coromandel said:
logic340 said:
A very direct approach. What if he says "why yes I am." what will you do?

"Yes I am" = scum replying truthfully, or someone (of any alignment) who's being sarcastic.

ironace didn't really reply to my question directly, so that's a red flag. (=may not want to talk about his alignment)
His reply was more "people are already voting for me?", which sounded a little defensive.

Although I'm not taking this too seriously, it's too early to be certain of anything.
Mind meld as seen in my post #19. I like this for town coro for now.

coromandel said:
@ironace
I don't think we've played together before - how much mafia experience do you have?

logic340 said:
hm....was this a slip? The general answer would be "no, why no I am not." yet here you are with "What? already? I don't think I stand out."
The "what" I could see being a very direct question and all, but the "already" stands out to me as "damn caught me already, and the "I don't think I stand out" coupled with the "already" feels like damn she caught me already but I haven't done anything yet?

At first I thought "no way can I find scum this quickly" x3, but his reply does seem pretty suspicious. I should ask this question more often..
Asking ace's experience is NAI but I feel like the second part it's really genuine.

coromandel said:
Red_Salmon said:
Lol! Detecting scum from an RVS reply is new to me :p

Was that sarcastic, or do you mean it's pretty unlikely to catch scum this way
I was hoping to see you follow up on Salmon's response to this. Looking forward to your thoughts on it.

coromandel said:
RE1031 said:

Yes. I like that idea. Your tone on the other hand gives me bad vibes, reminds me of your scum game...
On the topic, I wouldn't consider Abu aggressive at all. Although if he is this game, that wouldn't be a bad thing at all.

What about logic's tone do you find scummy?

coromandel said:
logic340 said:
Really which post was cold? I may be a little more businesslike than usual but I didn't think I was being cold?

I got a similar vibe, but didn't think it was scummy. You sound a little moody today.
I like how you asked her about this and followed up on it. Though you agree you don't see it as alignment indicative but is there any kind of read you can get off me or RE to this point?

Aug 3, 2017 5:10 PM

Nov 2015
Vote Count 1.2

Ironace (2): Coromandel, Luna
Luna (2): Ruu, RE1031

Logic340 (1): Ironace
AbuHumaid (1): Red_Salmon
Ruu (1): Logic340

Not Voting (2): Floofs, AbuHumaid

Eevee fun fact: Although they are quite rare in the games, Eevee can live
almost anywhere, as they are able to evolve to suit to their surroundings.

>>Day 1 Timer<<
TogsAug 3, 2017 5:33 PM
Aug 3, 2017 5:11 PM

Jan 2010
RE1031 said:
Let's try this. I think I'd prefer to go after coro, but you know, trains. I am just a little uncomfortable with reading ironace off of "slips." And like logic says, he is low hanging fruit.
What do you mean by "go after" coro? In what way? Do you think she is scum or do you just want to pressure her in an attempt to sort her out? Why not vote coro and encourage others to vote there with you?

Aug 3, 2017 5:19 PM

Jan 2010
Red_Salmon said:
logic340 said:
Well I hope you will work with me to keep him more active so that we can get an early read off him and not have to be messing around with his read late into D2 or D3. What does his level of aggression this game have to do with anything? Do you think it will point towards his alignment?

Well I haven't played with him before (other than the ongoing) so I can't really say if his aggressiveness is allignment indicative in itself. However I do believe we'd be able to sort him once we actually have a significant interaction with him.

Edit: o yea and I'd definitely help you keep him active :p
@RE1031 how do you feel about this post. Yes, I have a reason for asking you specifically..I'd like for you to tell me what you think that is.

Aug 3, 2017 5:29 PM

Sep 2016
logic340 said:
RE1031 said:
What do you mean by "go after" coro? In what way? Do you think she is scum or do you just want to pressure her in an attempt to sort her out? Why not vote coro and encourage others to vote there with you?

I mean to go after coro by voting her, but I don't have a strong case, and I prefer to go after someone who already has votes on them (I feel it's more productive that way). The reason I had my eye on both of them was the ironace deal, but coro was more involved, so that's what I meant by "prefer." But, Luna actually hasn't said much, so I now prefer this vote more anyway.
...better to be hated for what you are than loved for something you are not.
Aug 3, 2017 5:30 PM

Sep 2016
logic340 said:
Red_Salmon said:

Well I haven't played with him before (other than the ongoing) so I can't really say if his aggressiveness is allignment indicative in itself. However I do believe we'd be able to sort him once we actually have a significant interaction with him.

Edit: o yea and I'd definitely help you keep him active :p
@RE1031 how do you feel about this post. Yes, I have a reason for asking you specifically..I'd like for you to tell me what you think that is.

Um, Red_Salmon/Abu team? Lol.
edit: Oh, is it because of my semi town lean on Red_Salmon?
Aug 3, 2017 5:31 PM

Jan 2010
Red_Salmon said:
Luna said:
There's some people I've never played with before and I've not even seen around here. Has everyone played mafia before?

Hi Luna! It's probably my first time playing with you. It's my third mafia game so far. Quick question, why would cutey eevees kill eachother? ^-^
how does this question help us in figuring out Luna's alignment? If nothing bore then hire cab it help us later? I know it's page one and RVS but your posts to this point aren't moving outside the NAI/Null area.

Red_Salmon said:

Red_Salmon said:
coromandel said:

Was that sarcastic, or do you mean it's pretty unlikely to catch scum this way?
I meant what I said. It's the first I've seen scummy leans this early. Though if you're asking for my opinion, I'm gonna wait for his replies before saying anything.
now that ironace has responded what are your thoughts?

Red_Salmon said:
logic340 said:
Who has a scum lean right now?
I have Ruu on a short leash nothing else. Ironace was just asked a question but his response did raise some questions. Sadly he lives in Pakistan, is probably asleep right now, and likely wont be back until tomorrow.
Yea! I was referring to iron. No one else atm.

Btw, I live in Pakistan too xD its almost quarter to 2am here. I better be off to bed
are you saying you have s scum lean or you saw his interaction with coro leading to coro.having a scum lean ironace?
Red_Salmon said:
Ruu said:

Disgarea mafia. Small set-up, I pushed for a no-lynch D1 because it would be easier for us (mafia). If there was still the same amount of players for D2 then we could hide better. PoE it's dangerous for mafia in a small setup.
Fair, but imo if a no lynch occurs then the game is longer by a day for a mafia win. That day could potentially be worse for the mafia. There's higher chance of there being a slip-up, a potential reply that raises suspicion, with the additional day. The longer the game is, the more time town has to establish itself
while I do like this post I'm not advocating no lynch D1 just saying it's an option if needed..If we do what we're supposed to out shouldn't be needed but in case some shit happens I like for people to know it's there.

My no lynch vote isn't drawing the usual ire it usually does. I'm going to have to work harder for my reads this game.

Aug 3, 2017 5:35 PM

Jan 2010
RE1031 said:
logic340 said:

before I go into why I asked you this question is this a serious answer?

Aug 3, 2017 5:39 PM

Sep 2016
logic340 said:
RE1031 said:

Before it wasn't. Now it is. Because it actually sounds like Red_Salmon wants to keep Abu from being lynched by making him be active.
And now that I'm taking a closer look Red_Salmon wasn't actually defending ironace. More like questioning the person making the read, not the read itself.
I'm scared. Why are you asking me this? ^^'
Aug 3, 2017 5:42 PM

Sep 2016
I'm overreacting. That post from Red_Salmon is nothing.
Aug 3, 2017 5:42 PM

Jan 2010
RE1031 said:
logic340 said:

I mean to go after coro by voting her, but I don't have a strong case, and I prefer to go after someone who already has votes on them (I feel it's more productive that way). The reason I had my eye on both of them was the ironace deal, but coro was more involved, so that's what I meant by "prefer." But, Luna actually hasn't said much, so I now prefer this vote more anyway.
while you and I may consider ironace lhf due to experience with him, why is it that you feel that Luna and coro should? They have no prior experience with him and while I do consider him lhf due to being new that doesn't mean that he couldn't be scum here. I don't have a red either way on ironace. Honestly got slight townie vibes from my mind meld with coro there bit still pretty neutral on all three.

Salmon moving down there with Ruu for the time being.

Aug 3, 2017 5:46 PM

Jan 2010
RE1031 said:
logic340 said:

Before it wasn't. Now it is. Because it actually sounds like Red_Salmon wants to keep Abu from being lynched by making him be active.
And now that I'm taking a closer look Red_Salmon wasn't actually defending ironace. More like questioning the person making the read, not the read itself.
I asked because it feels eerily familiar to how you approached town Abu as scum in The Morning After. I could be wrong about that feeling but I definitely don't get the feeling they are teammates here from that encounter. I'm still not sure what to make of him questioning the "scum read" on ironace as I didn't see it as that?

Aug 3, 2017 5:47 PM

Jan 2010
@RE1031 current read on me?

Aug 3, 2017 5:51 PM

Sep 2016
logic340 said:
RE1031 said:

while you and I may consider ironace lhf due to experience with him, why is it that you feel that Luna and coro should? They have no prior experience with him and while I do consider him lhf due to being new that doesn't mean that he couldn't be scum here. I don't have a red either way on ironace. Honestly got slight townie vibes from my mind meld with coro there bit still pretty neutral on all three.

Salmon moving down there with Ruu for the time being.

Yeah, it could just be teasing. I don't think that it is too difficult to spot lhf even in the first game played together, but ironace actually hasn't posted enough for anyone who hasn't played with him to figure that out (aside from others pointing that out and spying on other games being a thing).
Aug 3, 2017 6:04 PM

Jan 2010
@Floofs where you at? I need you to help me catch scum.
@AbuHumaid if you're town here let's use this as practice for the hydra game since we'd be the same alignment. If not then die faint please.
@Red_Salmon your thoughts my case against Ruu?
@logic340 if you're scum controlling this game early you're getting good.
@Ruu your thoughts on Salmon. That's the next olive I'm likely to vote after you at this point. Help yourself out.
@Luna you seem like a nice person. I haven't gone over your posts yet but you've posted a bit but your not leaving much of an impression off memory.
@RE1031 you got a really good look at coro's town game from the other side. I trust myself to read her after that game. Let's with together to try and get a solid read on her.
@coromandel we figured out RE late last game let's work on nailing her down early here. If she's town she's an asset, if she's scum let's identify her and lynch her.
@ironace when you come back could you put your vote in s more productive place? Like on Ruu or Salmon for example? Thanks!

Aug 3, 2017 6:11 PM

Sep 2016
logic340 said:
RE1031 said:

I asked because it feels eerily familiar to how you approached town Abu as scum in The Morning After. I could be wrong about that feeling but I definitely don't get the feeling they are teammates here from that encounter. I'm still not sure what to make of him questioning the "scum read" on ironace as I didn't see it as that?

Oh, I see what you mean. Hmm. Idk. It really is similar. Will note that in case something more telling shows up later. As for the thing with ironace, Red_Salmon was surprised to see a scum read on someone (coro on ironace) so early, apparently. I initially interpreted that as someone dismissing the scum read (which if ironace isn't scum, probably shouldn't be one of scum!Red_Salmon's first moves).
As for my read on you, pretty much still neutral. Because I appreciate your content but I don't see it as AI.
Aug 3, 2017 6:13 PM

Jan 2010
the ever slightest of town leans:
RE1031, coromandel

neutral:
ironace, Luna

not enough info:
AbuHumaid, Floofs

scum lean:
Ruu, Red_Salmon

Aug 3, 2017 6:15 PM

Jan 2010
coromandel said:
ironace said:
@coromandel
I was kinda taken aback there because people usually tend to scum read me due to a single post. And this time I hadn't even posted so I was like. .. ok...
If you want a serious reply...your not getting it :p

oh..? :>

I think you misunderstood, because I didn't scum-read you at the beginning.
My vote was random, and I simply asked whether you're scum or not.
do you scum read him now?

Aug 3, 2017 6:17 PM

Jan 2010
coromandel said:
I haven't played in a small game like this in a while. Seems like everyone except Floofs and Abu have posted so far.

logic340 said:
Really? I am actually in a good mood, just finished getting Role PM's done in a game I am hosting then this stated up! XD Wafting on One Piece chapter is the down side to my day.

I'll try to be more whimsical and lighthearted.

lmao, you don't have to! x3
still waiting on that One Piece chapter.

Aug 3, 2017 6:21 PM

Sep 2016
logic340 said:
@coromandel we figured out RE late last game let's work on nailing her down early here. If she's town she's an asset, if she's scum let's identify her and lynch her.

Lies, you two died before I did D:<
Aug 3, 2017 6:23 PM

Jan 2010
RE1031 said:
logic340 said:

Oh, I see what you mean. Hmm. Idk. It really is similar. Will note that in case something more telling shows up later. As for the thing with ironace, Red_Salmon was surprised to see a scum read on someone (coro on ironace) so early, apparently. I initially interpreted that as someone dismissing the scum read (which if ironace isn't scum, probably shouldn't be one of scum!Red_Salmon's first moves).
As for my read on you, pretty much still neutral. Because I appreciate your content but I don't see it as AI.
yeah, it's just a little thing but could with the null vibe I get from pretty much everything else so far it makes me uneasy. I don't think that coro actually scum read ironace though. She did state it in the post I quoted above so they're seems to be some confusion?

Fair enough I appreciate your honesty.

Aug 3, 2017 6:25 PM

Jan 2010
RE1031 said:
logic340 said:

I shot you the night you killed me but you weren't human (if I had a monster bullet I'd have ended you). coro tried to get you lynched but no one would listen to her. Come again?

Aug 3, 2017 6:28 PM

Sep 2016
logic340 said:
RE1031 said:

I shot you the night you killed me but you weren't human (if I had a monster bullet I'd have ended you). coro tried to get you lynched but no one would listen to her. Come again?

Right, I forgot about you shooting me. And true...
Aug 3, 2017 6:33 PM

Jan 2010
RE1031 said:
logic340 said:

Right, I forgot about you shooting me. And true...
if your town I rent to figure that out quickly and move along. I fear I'm not liking for this world do I'll get town as much into as quick as possible.

I dropped a little something earlier I hope someone will pick up on or ask about later.

Aug 3, 2017 6:34 PM

Jan 2010
@RE1031 do you think this game would be easier on town if we had a confirmed townie?

Aug 3, 2017 6:42 PM

Sep 2016
logic340 said:
@RE1031 do you think this game would be easier on town if we had a confirmed townie?

Hard to say in the beginning. But probably.
Aug 3, 2017 6:46 PM

Jan 2010
RE1031 said:
logic340 said:

Hard to say in the beginning. But probably.
while it feels like it should be a given I've actually list every game I've played with a confirmed townie D1. 3 games 2 as town most recent as scum. I'm going to wait for some more responses before I elaborate more on this.

Aug 3, 2017 7:53 PM

Jan 2010
Luna said:

logic340 said:
Yes and no...I am pro lynch D1 but I am not down for any old lynch. If I feel that the lynch is on mafia or will actually provide town with information then cool. I mostly want people to know that it is a voting option and one I would choose over CFD and possibly lynching town at the EoD. Why you may ask? Because i feel like lengthening the game is very disadvantageous for mafia. If you like we can discuss why I feel NL has merits, if and only if, we cannot come to some sort of consensus on what we feel is a scum lynch option. This isn't set in stone every game brings it's different challenges but yeah. I also feel that RVS isn't need so this is my way of working around it.

In what case would a lynch not provide town with information?
in many cases my town win percentage sits at maybe 40% my mafia win percentage is 80.%. Mislynches are what basis need for quick victory..Why hero them with a lynch for possible information? Especially in a role madness game where we could potentially be lynching a investigative pr? Again not advocating for No Lynch but we need to get after it if we're going to give ourselves a better option.

Thoughts on Ruu and Salmon?

Aug 3, 2017 7:58 PM

Jan 2010
Logic be I'm the thread by himself like....

Guess I'm calling it a night?
Somebody take over for me.
I'd like to wake up to a new page (or two).

Aug 3, 2017 8:42 PM

Sep 2016
I don't know if it's because of the small size of this game but it feels really quiet. I'm shriveling up and dying here.
Aug 4, 2017 1:40 AM
Jul 2018
Tfw the game started just after i slept and i missed the RVS
Aug 4, 2017 2:16 AM

Jan 2010
ironace said:
I support no lynch d1.we can make something work out in the later days but d1 doesn't give enough time to the players to be settled down properly.
Also there's usually no valid reason to lynch unless a player is very careless on d1
if we all just agree to a no lynch day 1 then what kind if information do you redirect us to get? If we all hunt for scum we can put them in a situation to make a careless mistake and if we get rough interactions (or lack they're of) we can find the needed information to bake a good lynch. I did it in The Morning After but I couldn't do it alone. 6 town on a mafia lynch D1 so while I will entertain no Lynch if it needs to be entertained I'm definitely down for lynching scum day one.

Aug 4, 2017 2:17 AM

Jan 2010
AbuHumaid said:
Tfw the game started just after i slept and i missed the RVS
place a vote anyway

Aug 4, 2017 2:46 AM
Jul 2018
logic340 said:
@AbuHumaid I want to bounce idea off of you this game (if you're active enough) are you down for that?
hell yeah, come at me
Aug 4, 2017 3:05 AM
Jul 2018
I'll get on my laptop, phone MAL gives me a headache
Aug 4, 2017 3:16 AM
Jul 2018
Vote: Luna
Aug 4, 2017 3:37 AM
Jul 2018
@logic340 i think Ruu meant it as a joke when she said that she's always scum for you at the start of every game
Aug 4, 2017 4:38 AM

Jan 2010
AbuHumaid said:
@logic340 i think Ruu meant it as a joke when she said that she's always scum for you at the start of every game
it's possible I'm willing to wait and see what her responses.
May I ask why you're voting Luna?

Aug 4, 2017 4:44 AM
Jul 2018
logic340 said:
AbuHumaid said:
it's because what you and RE said, most of her posts are irrelevant to the game yet she's fairly active. only an anti-town would be like that i'm still not sure about her though i want to see more of her + her response
Aug 4, 2017 4:56 AM

Jan 2010
AbuHumaid said:
logic340 said:
it's because what you and RE said, most of her posts are irrelevant to the game yet she's fairly active. only an anti-town would be like that i'm still not sure about her though i want to see more of her + her response
I wouldn't say only an anti town would do it as I have seen many town fluff a lot in game. It's early and she's getting back into the swing of things so I'm willing to give it a bit of a pass but she will need to pick it up here.

Your thoughts on my interaction with RE?

Aug 4, 2017 5:02 AM

Mar 2015
logic340 said:
Red_Salmon said:

Hi Luna! It's probably my first time playing with you. It's my third mafia game so far. Quick question, why would cutey eevees kill eachother? ^-^
how does this question help us in figuring out Luna's alignment? If nothing bore then hire cab it help us later? I know it's page one and RVS but your posts to this point aren't moving outside the NAI/Null area.
It won't help us at all imo :p sorry for fluff

Red_Salmon said:

Red_Salmon said:
I meant what I said. It's the first I've seen scummy leans this early. Though if you're asking for my opinion, I'm gonna wait for his replies before saying anything.
now that ironace has responded what are your thoughts?
Well I can see this response coming from both town ace and new scum ace. So nothing really. Ace is still neutral for now. Though the following bolded sentence from his reply seems worth noting
ironace said:
@coromandel
I was kinda taken aback there because people usually tend to scum read me due to a single post. And this time I hadn't even posted so I was like. .. ok...
If you want a serious reply...your not getting it :p

He seems quite eager to end it right there. No more questions asked. He feels uncomfortable. I'm still keeping him in the forefront of my mind so that I don't miss it if he 'slips up' again.

Red_Salmon said:
Yea! I was referring to iron. No one else atm.

Btw, I live in Pakistan too xD its almost quarter to 2am here. I better be off to bed
are you saying you have s scum lean or you saw his interaction with coro leading to coro.having a scum lean ironace?
contrary to now, at the time I wrote it, I did not have a lean at all. I was referring to coro's lean on ace.
Red_Salmon said:
Fair, but imo if a no lynch occurs then the game is longer by a day for a mafia win. That day could potentially be worse for the mafia. There's higher chance of there being a slip-up, a potential reply that raises suspicion, with the additional day. The longer the game is, the more time town has to establish itself
while I do like this post I'm not advocating no lynch D1 just saying it's an option if needed..If we do what we're supposed to out shouldn't be needed but in case some shit happens I like for people to know it's there.

My no lynch vote isn't drawing the usual ire it usually does. I'm going to have to work harder for my reads this game.
Of course man. I see you've mentioned this multiple times throughout the page. Dw man. We get ya! :p
Aug 4, 2017 5:33 AM

Jan 2010

1. Alright then fluff it is.
2. I agree there hasn't been enough to really go either way yet. The bolded is worth noting but I can honestly see it coming from either alignment.
3. What does him being eager to end it mean for his Alignment to you? I don't see him saying no I am not leading to anything revolutionary or gaining him anyone's trust so the response is kind of null since no matter what he does it's not helping him. For example @Red_Salmon are you scum?
4. Above you said you were neutral but here you say you have a lean. Which way are you leaning? coro didn't have a lean on ace as she explained in #63
5. Cool I appreciate it.

Aug 4, 2017 5:49 AM

Mar 2015
logic340 said:

1. Alright then fluff it is.
2. I agree there hasn't been enough to really go either way yet. The bolded is worth noting but I can honestly see it coming from either alignment.
3. What does him being eager to end it mean for his Alignment to you? I don't see him saying no I am not leading to anything revolutionary or gaining him anyone's trust so the response is kind of null since no matter what he does it's not helping him. For example @Red_Salmon are you scum?
4. Above you said you were neutral but here you say you have a lean. Which way are you leaning? coro didn't have a lean on ace as she explained in #63
5. Cool I appreciate it.

unvote

On the topic of Ruu, I don't really see Ruu's statement about starting as scum lean from you is much to look into.

3. I understand what you mean, but I think the tone is what is interesting to look at here. Regardless of what he says the feeling of fear or discomfort coming from scum might be visible in his words.
4. Well I guess I'll put it this way; I don't really operate under discreet levels of suspicion from neutral to lean to read. It's more like a continuum. Im somewhere in the middle of neutral and lean.

Was reading the interaction between you and RE and in clarification, I'll say I wasn't dismissing coro's lean. Was simply stating that it's my first time experiencing a page 1 lean. (Though she herself clarified as you said)
Aug 4, 2017 7:00 AM

May 2014
logic340 said:
coromandel said:

oh..? :>

I think you misunderstood, because I didn't scum-read you at the beginning.
My vote was random, and I simply asked whether you're scum or not.
do you scum read him now?

I get the impression that he doesn't like the attention, but I'm not sure whether that comes from him being scum, or just a newbie who - as someone here mentioned - has been lynched early in another game and is scared that it might happen again.

"If you want a serious reply...your not getting it :p" (from #57)
Still unsure where this refusal is coming from. Part of me is thinking that this wouldn't be a wise scum move - it's a bit like pouring oil into the fire, instead of trying to make people less suspicious.

I disagree with his reasons for supporting no lynch (#76), though.
Overall I'm undecided and I need him to post more - I'm curious what else he's going to do during D1, and how he'll reply to this post.

Aug 4, 2017 7:17 AM

May 2014
@ironace
Btw, why am I not "getting a serious reply"?

RE1031 said:
logic340 said:
I know but I'm asking if that means anything for their alignment? If not other than a fluff interaction to look busy what are you doing to sort either of them.
@Ruu you should recognize this approach from early in psychopass.
unvote

I don't think it's AI, but it's worth pointing out that it kinda discredits the people who want to vote him.
And about Red_Salmon, I do like that he said that he found the early scumlean coming from coro (yes, I know coro says she simply asked ironace a question without any scum lean on him, but she implied she currently does scum read him - #63) strange. Does scum start off by questioning another player's scum read on someone else? Not unless they're trying to defend a buddy, but I find an ironace/Red_Salmon team unlikely at the moment because probability.

"Does scum start off by questioning another player's scum read on someone else? Not unless they're trying to defend a buddy, but I find an ironace/Red_Salmon team unlikely at the moment because probability."

I disagree - scum often defend townies and critize other people's scum-reads, just to later say "I told you so" when they've died. It makes them look innocent. But the truth is, the mafia knows who is town so it's easy for them to town-read others and avoid taking part in a mislynch. It's often townies who are leading the lynches, because they aren't afraid of being on a train. Whereas scum tend to be hesitant because they don't want to be the ones who "lynched a townie".

And what do you mean by "because probability"?

Aug 4, 2017 7:22 AM

May 2014
RE1031 said:
@Luna
I wouldn't call your posts fluff (although some are), but a good number of them don't pertain to this game specifically, except for the thing with ironace. Do you have any town leans at the moment? And scum leans?
___

Damn, I referenced another game. A necessary evil. Maybe not. Oh well...

Why are you uncomfortable with it? Because you think he's low hanging fruit? Or is there another reason?

I never said that I'm 100% sure he's scum, but I've definitely learned something from his replies - that he's being rather defensive. Whether that's because he's a newbie or scum is something I'm curious to find out.

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (24) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.