Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Sep 14, 2020 2:16 AM

May 2016
Owner could have just straight up told the crowd that Glitter Green's going to arrive in like 5-10 minutes because of an emergency and announce a break until then but her policy ended up backfiring on her when Kasumi decided to stall for time herself.

I have very mixed feelings towards their, uh, performance of Twinkle Twinkle Little Star but it was great to see that Rimi-rin decided to confront her fears to help her sister and her friends out as well. She probably thought that if people that unprepared and awkward has the audacity to come up onstage, she wouldn't have much of a problem being there too. Jokes aside, they have guts and that's admirable.

I see some familiar faces in the crowd~

Oct 2, 2020 6:24 AM

Jul 2014
That performance of Twinkle Twinkle Little Star was physically painful. I don't think anything more needs to be said.
Oct 8, 2020 7:47 AM

May 2018
Ah yes, Twinkle Twinkle little star remix. That was really embarrassing to watch lol.

As for this episode:
Sugoi counter: a little less than 9000

Kasumi was significantly less annoying with her random outbursts this episode until she started singing at the end.
Apr 25, 2021 7:50 AM

Feb 2020
That Twinkle Twinkle Little Star was awkward yet also adorable. xD

Rimi is such a cutie pie. <3

Excellent episode. The band is getting bigger!
Jul 16, 2023 6:16 AM
Dec 2013
Well, that was a shit episode. Like, first of all, the audience aren't babies. Secondly, she would've been booed off stage in real life and there'd be bottling and most of the audience would've left, so it's unrealistic that they audience even enjoyed it. Thirdly, doesn't she have any favourite songs (pop, rock etc) that she knows all the lyrics of that she could've sung instead? Fourthly, she had to sing Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, a lullaby! Is she trying to make the audience fall asleep? And she sang it multiple times! She couldn't sing something else after singing it once (for example Humpty Dumpty or London Bridge Is Falling Down)? Her singing was also awful, but I think that might've been intentional as the character might've been nervous? Even so, this was torture to my ears and I wanted her to just stop singing that stupid song over and over again. One of the worst and stupidest episodes of anime I've ever seen honestly. 1/5.
wildhoodDec 14, 2023 11:48 AM
Mar 25, 1:51 AM

May 2019
Kasumi was really obnoxious just like Honoka from Love Live. That's really embarassing to only singing kids show with no prep or at least practice together. The other girls just randomly join in to perform. Very messy, no fun and really cringy so far.

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » BanG Dream! Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 22, 2017

51 by Strahan »»
Mar 31, 8:21 PM

Poll: » BanG Dream! Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 21, 2017

63 by combi2015 »»
Dec 29, 2023 11:15 AM

Poll: » BanG Dream! Episode 2 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 28, 2017

39 by DuduRibeiro »»
Oct 29, 2023 5:19 AM

Poll: » BanG Dream! Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 25, 2017

23 by SailorFairyDxD24 »»
Oct 28, 2023 8:40 AM

» How does Bang Dream compare to Love Live?

Reshiram_IX - Mar 19, 2023

8 by MeguSae38 »»
Jul 10, 2023 7:04 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.