Forum Settings
Forums

If you could remove 1 character from any anime, who would it be?

New
Pages (11) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »
Aug 24, 2016 6:35 AM

Apr 2016
KazamiSan said:
Dajoeman said:

So why does everyone seem to hate Emilia?

I can't believe you just asked me that.
Because. Shipping.

Not everyone ships the same couples right? I oppose your views and prefer emilia to rem. Its a simple question, giving me a link doesn't explain anything on why you like rem more.
Aug 24, 2016 6:40 AM

Jul 2015
Dajoeman said:
KazamiSan said:

I can't believe you just asked me that.
Because. Shipping.

Not everyone ships the same couples right? I oppose your views and prefer emilia to rem. Its a simple question, giving me a link doesn't explain anything on why you like rem more.

Rem is best waifu come fite me irl ill destory u
Aug 24, 2016 6:41 AM

Feb 2016
Sakura from code breaker. I'm pretty sure the show would be much better without her.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 24, 2016 6:43 AM

Apr 2010
Suzaku from Code Geass.

He's a pain the ass the entire story.
Aug 24, 2016 6:56 AM
Apr 2015
gabrielrroiz said:
Risara said:

What are you talking about? In Fate route, Shirou always tried to fight masters and servants by himself. In UBW, he fought Gilgamesh, the strongest servant to ever exist. And in Heaven's Feel,

How exactly does that make him a pussy?

Actually that makes him a retard that constantely try to get himself killed so either way the anime would be better without him

You mean a retard that actually got things done. I bet you think Fate/Zero is better than F/SN too.
Aug 24, 2016 6:59 AM

Oct 2014
Risara said:
gabrielrroiz said:

Actually that makes him a retard that constantely try to get himself killed so either way the anime would be better without him

You mean a retard that actually got things done. I bet you think Fate/Zero is better than F/SN too.

of course he got shit done with constant plot armor and illogical power ups anyone could get shit done
and yes i think fate zero is better
Aug 24, 2016 7:00 AM

Apr 2016
KazamiSan said:
Dajoeman said:

DFWM KID. You don't wanna tussle with me bruh. You might end up sinking like Rem
Aug 24, 2016 7:02 AM

Sep 2015
Menma (or, more specifically, Menma's ghost) from Anohana
I would have rathered watch an anime about friends reconnecting after the tragedy in their own natural way, instead of a ghost/spirit randomly appearing. The whole idea of that was frustrating to me
Aug 24, 2016 7:08 AM

Jul 2015
Probably Near from Death Note.....

Jul 2015
Dajoeman said:
KazamiSan said:

DFWM KID. You don't wanna tussle with me bruh. You might end up sinking like Rem

That is... That actually sounds hot
Apr 2015
gabrielrroiz said:
Risara said:

of course he got shit done with constant plot armor and illogical power ups anyone could get shit done
and yes i think fate zero is better

Whatever floats your boat I guess, personally, I found Fate/Zero to be stale. Though I admit Fate/Zero had the better anime adaptation since it was adapted from a light novel, unlike F/SN which was adapted from a visual novel.
Aug 24, 2016 7:10 AM
Apr 2015
On_the_Lam said:
Subaru from Re:Zero
Nunnally from Code Geass

Then Emilia would have permanently died in Episode 1 and Lelouch wouldn't have any motivation to do what he did because Nunnally doesn't exist.
Aug 24, 2016 7:20 AM
Mar 2015
Shirou from Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works.
Aug 24, 2016 7:26 AM

Jun 2015
TELOS2100 said:
Albert from Gankutsuou (or at least remove him from the position of main character.)

YesyesyesyesyesyesYES!!!!!

Oh, and Kagome from Inuyasha. God, I hate her....
Aug 24, 2016 7:31 AM

Apr 2016
Ash from Pokemon, Because why not?! :D
Aug 24, 2016 7:33 AM

Jul 2012
Emilia from Re:Zero without a doubt.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 24, 2016 7:33 AM
Aug 2015
Risara said:
On_the_Lam said:
Subaru from Re:Zero
Nunnally from Code Geass

Then Emilia would have permanently died in Episode 1 and Lelouch wouldn't have any motivation to do what he did because Nunnally doesn't exist.

Which would immediately make them better series.
Aug 24, 2016 7:36 AM
Nov 2014
Sakura from naruto. Useless can't stand her.

You all need to stop hating on hime for getting her man. And quit hating on kubo too. Sj wouldn't let him finish the way he wanted. They told him to wrap it up in 3 chapters and he wanted 12. Not his fault.
Aug 24, 2016 7:36 AM
Apr 2015
n
Galaxy__ said:
Prorewiel said:
Emila from Re:Zero without her no one will be on Rem way to subaru heart!

without emilia rem would have no fucking clue who the hell subaru is.
no im sure that their fate would let them meet again!
Aug 24, 2016 7:39 AM

Jun 2016
Ciel from Kuroshitsuji, even tho hes the main character.. I just hate him.
Aug 24, 2016 7:42 AM
Mar 2015
I'd erase every female tsundere ever. I hate tsunderes, they are the reason why I don't watch certain anime, and I watched To Aru Majutsu no Index because my bf wanted to, but if I had watched it alone I'd had dropped it much before the 5th chapter because I hated Index so much that it's the only anime I genuinely regret watching just because of Index. Watching the whole two seasons was torture and the only thing I liked was Accelerator, and not even that much after the loli started being with him.
Male tsunderes are ok, they're not that annoying with the mc and they're not as common either.
Aug 24, 2016 7:44 AM
Aug 2015
-That stupid useless yandere from Charlotte (can't even remember her name). Because she was one of the reason why I started to dislike this show :/

-Mika from Owari no Seraph

-Marshall D. Teach/Kurohige from One Piece

-Sybil System from Psycho-Pass - trash..

-Nyx (true form) from Persona 3
renzosparkAug 24, 2016 7:50 AM
Aug 24, 2016 7:45 AM
Apr 2015
On_the_Lam said:
Risara said:

So you're saying it would have been better if these anime didn't exist?
Aug 24, 2016 7:50 AM
Aug 2015
Risara said:
On_the_Lam said:

Re:zero would have been better if a competent person took Subaru's place.
Code Geass doesn't need a helpless bitch like Nunnally (she wasn't even the focus anyway). And no, she isn't helpless because she can't see or walk.
Aug 24, 2016 7:50 AM

Jul 2013
renzospark said:
-Sybil Sistem from Psycho-Pass - trash..
But without them there wouldn't be any plot at all.
Aug 24, 2016 7:54 AM
Apr 2015
On_the_Lam said:
Risara said:

Code Geass doesn't need a helpless bitch like Nunnally (she wasn't even the focus anyway). And no, she isn't helpless because she can't see or walk.

A competent person..? Give an example. Also, if you knew Nunnally wasn't even the focus, then why are you so mad at Nunnally? She doesn't even appear that much in the show.
Aug 24, 2016 7:56 AM
Aug 2015
Illyricus said:
renzospark said:
-Sybil System from Psycho-Pass - trash..
But without them there wouldn't be any plot at all.
I know, but it didn't worked perfectly, just like a beta version of a program.. i'm so triggered everytime i saw Akane talked with this trash lol
Aug 24, 2016 8:11 AM
Aug 2015
Risara said:
On_the_Lam said:

A competent person..? Give an example. Also, if you knew Nunnally wasn't even the focus, then why are you so mad at Nunnally? She doesn't even appear that much in the show.

Because she's distracting and is a rather big focus on R2's finale. Plus, knowing how bland she is makes it difficult to feel something for Lelouch when he's so devastated about her supposed death.

A competent person? Someone who isn't Subaru.
Aug 24, 2016 8:16 AM
Apr 2015
On_the_Lam said:
Risara said:

Because she's distracting and is a rather big focus on R2's finale. Plus, knowing how bland she is makes it difficult to feel something for Lelouch when he's so devastated about her supposed death.

A competent person? Someone who isn't Subaru.

The thing is, Nunnally is the only family member left that Lelouch truly cares about. They've been living together ever since their parents died and they left their father's side. Isn't that enough explanation for you?

Also, that's vague, Let's say Raku Ichijou from Nisekoi replaces Subaru, then that would be terrible.
Aug 24, 2016 8:26 AM

Mar 2016
Near from Death Note. Atleast Light could have won, but instead L and Light die.
Aug 24, 2016 8:31 AM
May 2016
remove naruto and also from HOTD remove rae thats y she got b slap!
Aug 24, 2016 8:36 AM
Jul 2009
Selenium_Thorium said:
I would remove Shirou Emiya from Fate/ Stay Night and Fate/ Stay Night UBW. Then I would make Rin the main character.

yo you're super right
that would be a 10/10 show easy
FMA:B OUTDATED noot KIMI NO NA WA OVERRATED noot LONG HAVE WE WAITED noot PINGU IN THE CITY WAS CREATED noot
Aug 24, 2016 8:41 AM

May 2016
Prorewiel said:
Galaxy__ said:

without emilia rem would have no fucking clue who the hell subaru is.

They still wouldn't fall in love. Subaru fell for Emilia because she is nice to everyone/anyone that's the reason she saved Subaru and help the lost kid. Rem isn't that kind of nice. Rem fell in love for Subaru because he saved her and that chain of events for that to happen can't exist without Emilia.
Aug 24, 2016 8:41 AM
Mar 2015
Illyricus said:
Risara said:

I'd rather remove Kubo from existence due to being such a fucking hack.
Nah, Kubo's existence was part of Aizen's plan, he would have been born anyway.

This is so perfect, I just can't.

But removing Orihime would be amazing.
Aug 24, 2016 8:44 AM
Mar 2015
DanilloMartins said:
Shirou from Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works.

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas! Or at least replace him with someone who is not whimp.
Aug 24, 2016 9:04 AM

Apr 2015
Get rid of the protagonist to every shounen battle anime ever, and see how the series plays out without them.

It would be really interesting to witness. O.o
Aug 24, 2016 9:20 AM

Apr 2016
takenMalUsername said:
Prorewiel said:

They still wouldn't fall in love. Subaru fell for Emilia because she is nice to everyone/anyone that's the reason she saved Subaru and help the lost kid. Rem isn't that kind of nice. Rem fell in love for Subaru because he saved her and that chain of events for that to happen can't exist without Emilia.

Thank God someone is finally making some sense. Rem would've treated subaru like shit if he hadn't become her hero. She has killed him many times. I don't recall any ship sailing in the first episodes. Just because she's had some development doesn't mean she's better than Emilia
Aug 24, 2016 9:22 AM

Apr 2016
bbBM said:
Selenium_Thorium said:
I would remove Shirou Emiya from Fate/ Stay Night and Fate/ Stay Night UBW. Then I would make Rin the main character.

yo you're super right
that would be a 10/10 show easy

Would you really enjoy the show? Because you'll have an OP Saber with Excalibur. Nothing would stop Rin from winning any battles. That sounds bland. it wouldn't be enjoyable one bit.
Aug 24, 2016 9:33 AM

Jun 2011
takenMalUsername said:
Prorewiel said:

I have to agree with you both, the only reason why people love Rem in the first place is because of her confession and her speech, it's like they completely forgot about what she did to Subaru in the beginning of the series. I see no reason to fall in love with someone who legitimately killed me. I know she died for him too in the arc, but I don't know if I could get over the trauma he went through.
Aug 24, 2016 9:38 AM

Nov 2013
Kaga Koukou from golden time...

linda is love linda is life
WHEN IT RAINS, IT POURS.
Aug 24, 2016 9:45 AM

May 2016
Rayla said:
takenMalUsername said:

I have to agree with you both, the only reason why people love Rem in the first place is because of her confession and her speech, it's like they completely forgot about what she did to Subaru in the beginning of the series. I see no reason to fall in love with someone who legitimately killed me. I know she died for him too in the arc, but I don't know if I could get over the trauma he went through.

From what I see here is people wanting Emilia for the Rem ship. What people don't realise is Rem is different now than the beginning. Emilia is a major part of the story and people expecting things to somehow be the same.

The only plus of her not existing is Subaru can live his life as a honest appa merchant and Crusch winning the election as the uncontested option.
Aug 24, 2016 9:47 AM
Aug 2016
Asuka from Neon Genesis Evangelion, fucking hated her.
Aug 24, 2016 9:51 AM
Aug 2015
Risara said:
On_the_Lam said:

That doesn't mean that her character's blandness is justified. lol They managed to flesh out characters that were less important.
Aug 24, 2016 10:30 AM

Jan 2015
Sasuke from naruto, because he annoys me, and i believe the the story would be better without him and i think he is pointless.
Aug 24, 2016 10:34 AM

Feb 2015
SkullProX said:
Sasuke from naruto, because he annoys me, and i believe the the story would be better without him and i think he is pointless.

Then what about Naruto's constant punch-line "I'll became the Hokage and bring back Sasuke!" Besides it would be epic if Sasuke will be the MC(and the story will revolve around him rather than Naruto)... And of course the title would be Sasuke: The Avenger
Aug 24, 2016 10:39 AM
Feb 2015
Naruto Uzumaki from naruto / Shiba Miyuki from mahouka koukou no rettousei
Aug 24, 2016 10:47 AM
Jul 2018
On_the_Lam said:
Risara said:

That doesn't mean that her character's blandness is justified. lol They managed to flesh out characters that were less important.

Well, she was pretty much a plot device for lelouch's cause.
Aug 24, 2016 10:48 AM

May 2016
Kiritinha said:
Ash from Pokemon
the ash is cool but I would very prefirir that he was not in the anime and the red was the protagonist

Pokemon origins for each region please Nintendo/Game Freak/Pokemon company/whoever is in charge.
Aug 24, 2016 11:19 AM

Aug 2010
Deknijff said:
I would remove Momo from To Love Ru
She is just there to add random women to a harem that would not work in all honesty

You would remove the only good thing from that show?
Aug 24, 2016 11:24 AM

Oct 2013
oryouohagi said:
Deknijff said:
I would remove Momo from To Love Ru
She is just there to add random women to a harem that would not work in all honesty

You would remove the only good thing from that show?
I see her as the only bad thing about the show. Well major problem at least
I could remove other things but that has nothing to do with the characters
Pages (11) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» How can anyone return to modern anime after watching Akira?

Iron_Leopard - 60 minutes ago

13 by DarkShame2 »»
4 minutes ago

» Are you able to turn off your moral compass when watching anime? ( 1 2 )

Dragevard - Yesterday

58 by DX_impulse »»
4 minutes ago

» Correlation between high rating and quality

JoeChip - 1 hour ago

13 by NoelleIsSleepy »»
7 minutes ago

Poll: » How do you feel about panchira?

Shizuna - 56 minutes ago

5 by Catalano »»
9 minutes ago

» Unfair anime rating

Henrique-Senpai - 6 hours ago

21 by KayKimii »»
1 hour ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.