New
Pages (6) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »
Mar 6, 2019 12:00 PM

Apr 2015
Don't really play a lot of games, so only a few:
-Gravity Rush games
-Fate/Extella
-GuP Dream Tank Match
-Senran Kagura:Estival Versus, bought it recently and I really like it.
TropischApr 9, 2019 9:47 AM
"Well, she's flatter than a pancake"
-Mimi Alpacas
"Woof"
-Tobiichi Origami 
"Are you trying to turn the dormitory into a strip club!?!
-Atena Saotome 
Mar 6, 2019 2:19 PM

Aug 2009
I'll just copy and paste this from a Giant Bomb post:

Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain - Hell of a sendoff for one of my favorite franchises since I first played the MGS3 demo and have been fascinated with the series ever since.

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - This was my go-to game for escapism. Over 600 hours spent on the 360 version, and it was my gateway to modding when I switched to PC gaming.

Saints Row: The Third - GTA IV was leaving a bad taste in my mouth after being frustrated by the game's driving and shooting mechanics. Saint's Row ended up being a great replacement for me because of it's gameplay (even Saints Row's 2) is much more solid and it's scene of humor is always appreciated. I like GTA V significantly more than IV, but the Saint's Row games are just more fun for me these days.

Persona 4 - The definitive JRPG experience just based on characters as far as I'm concerned.

Senran Kagura: Estival Versus - This is my ultimate guilty pleasure, considering what little care I have for anime these days and my very specific taste in ecchi. Harems are a complete turn-off, as I have raged on people who tried to talk to me about Highschool DxD, but I'm down for an action-ecchi series like Highschool of the Dead, Freezing, Agent Aika, and of course Ikkitousen which has really grown on me over the years, so I've always liked the idea of having a decent action game similar to one of those shows without resorting to importing and stumbling my way through menus. Shinovi Versus was a decent step to getting the type of anime game I wanted despite some frame rate issues with the original Vita version. And for Estival Versus to feel like a real sequel to that, having three Ikki characters (albeit as DLC), and to also be ported for PC while it was on Sony's systems for a year, this was a huge release for me and the game did not disappoint.

DOOM - I kinda have a thing for shooting things with double-barrel shotguns, demonic imagery, and nu-metal riffs.

Deus Ex: Human Revolution - My first real experience with cyberpunk since I wasn't PC gaming at 9-years old with System Shock 2, or with the original Deus Ex.

Dragon's Dogma - A game that really grew on me despite not expecting too much from it initially.

Bayonetta - I was pretty big on character action games since Devil May Cry 3, and Bayonetta seems to be the best of the genre with a few close seconds here and there.

Dissidia Final Fantasy - The Smash Bros of Final Fantasy that I'll still vouch for as one of the best games with "Final Fantasy" in the title.

Mar 13, 2019 5:45 AM

Dec 2015
Pokémon series
Super smash bros series
Mario kart
Sly cooper
The last of us
Mar 13, 2019 6:07 AM
Feb 2019
7.CSGO
6.PUBG
5.Naruto Ultimate ninja storm 3,4
4.Call Of Duty franchise
3.Dumb ways to die
2.Sleeping Dogs
1.Tokyo Xanadu
Mar 13, 2019 6:10 AM

Nov 2017
1. Fallout: New Vegas
2. Final Fantasy VII Crisis Core
3. Cry of Fear
4. Devil May Cry 3
5. Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Final Mix
𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘥𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶?
𝘐'𝘮 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘴𝘵𝘶𝘤𝘬 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶.

¡ǝɯ ɥʇᴉʍ ǝɹǝɥ uᴉ ʞɔnʇs ǝɹ,no⅄
Mar 13, 2019 7:16 AM
Sep 2018
1. Steins;Gate Elite
2. Persona 5
3. Undertale
4. Steins; Gate 0
5. Fire emblems
Mar 13, 2019 6:19 PM
Jul 2018
osu and runescape are the only games i have ever played because i'm autistic
Mar 13, 2019 8:06 PM
Feb 2017
VA-11 HALL-A: Cyberpunk Bartender Action - Fantastic writing, characters and setting. There's honestly nothing wrong with the game, I feel like. It's a really compelling and great visual novel, and it's not too long. Honestly, if you like visual novels, or just reading in general, you should play this game. No exceptions, and since we're on an anime website, I doubt people will have a problem with the art style. The music too, best OST I've ever heard. Exhibit A of that previous statement. There's many more like that one, in fact, there's not a single bad song in the entire OST. Honestly, even if you don't have the time to play it, just watch a playthrough of it. It's really worth your time.
Mar 13, 2019 9:47 PM
May 2016
1. Super Mario Bros 3
2. Pokemon Crystal/Yellow (equal)
3. Final Fantasy VII
4. Chrono Trigger
5. Tekken 3
Mar 20, 2019 4:21 AM
Mar 2019
I like to solve mysteries and I'm fond real-life escape room games. My fav locked room Calgary is Jurassic Escape, inspired by Jurassic Park in Calgary. I can spend hours playing it with friends. Last time it took two hours to solve all puzzles and open the door in that quest. Very entertaining.
greysoliveMar 20, 2019 6:20 AM
Mar 20, 2019 4:24 AM
Jul 2018
Minecraft, a timeless block sandbox game that was cool to hate but in recent years you are just look pathetic to hate it.
Mar 21, 2019 7:21 PM

May 2016
1. Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony
2. Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones
3. Metroid Prime
4. Sonic Mania
5. Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver
Mar 23, 2019 10:34 AM

Feb 2018
1. Assassin's Creed II
2. Red Dead Redemption
3. Street Fighter Zero 2
4. Bully: Scholarship Edition
5. Marvel: Ultimate Alliance
Mar 23, 2019 6:18 PM

Feb 2009
My favorite game growing up was undoubtedly Perfect Dark for the Nintendo 64. I loved playing as a female character who was the one doing all the killing for once instead of being the damsel in distress. Then it was Halo and BioShock. Got a Switch and now it's Zelda.
Mar 27, 2019 5:35 AM
Mar 2019
my favorite games for 2019 are :

Apex legends
PUBG
Fortnite
Red dead redemption 2
fifa 19
Mar 27, 2019 4:59 PM

Apr 2017
- Super Smash Bros. Series - Mainly Ultimate is my favorite but since I don't have my own copy yet I've only been able to play with friends and it's a blast. I've been playing a lot of SSB4 on my 3DS in the meantime.
- Pokemon Series - Pokemon Moon is my favorite, and right now I'm playing Ultra Moon and Sun until Sword and Shield for the Switch come out.
- Super Mario Series - Super Mario Galaxy 2 is my all time favorite, and I'm playing through it again
Mar 28, 2019 2:29 AM
Mar 2019
dota2 and cs go are my lovely games
Apr 9, 2019 9:39 AM
Mar 2019
dota2 and cs go but last time I played FIFA19
Apr 9, 2019 9:49 AM
Jul 2018
1 Devil May Cry 3 and Devil May Cry 5
2 Metal Gear Rising Revengeance
3 Bayonetta
4 Bayonetta 2
5 Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time
Apr 18, 2019 12:56 PM

Nov 2010
To name a few and in no particular order:

1. Hearts of Iron IV
2. Stellaris
3. Europa Universalis IV
4. Crusader Kings 2
5. Rome Total War
6. Medieval 2 Total War
7. Half Life series
8. Witcher 3 Wild Hunt
9. Gran Turismo 2
10. Armored Core series
Apr 19, 2019 9:34 AM

Apr 2019
hi

Gothic 2
Witcher Series
Elder Scrolls 3-5
Dragon Age Origins
Nier Games
You son of a .. turtle

Apr 19, 2019 11:21 AM

Oct 2018
1. Shenmue I+II
2. Psychonauts
3. Fable
4. Little Big Adventures 2
5. Halo 2
Apr 24, 2019 6:59 PM

Feb 2019
I'm gonna organize mine by category, firstly because it seems like a good idea, and secondly because #rowrowfightthepower.

Multiplayer: League of Legends, only because, to quote myself in previous thread, "It's shit, but it's the highest quality shit we've got". I've had an on-and-off abusive relationship with with League for ~5 years now, constantly torn between loving it and hating it. But even through the bad times it's managed to keep my interest, and that's not an easy thing for a multiplayer game to do. DOTA 2 is too Russian for me.

Platformer: Portal 2. Going with a classic here; I've always enjoyed puzzle and strategy games, and Portal is the magnum opus of the genre, so I can't not include it here. Self-explanatory.

RPG: SWTOR. I got into this genre rather late so I missed the WoW craze, but SWTOR piqued my interest around 2014 (pretty sure this was around the Rise of the Hutt Cartel expansion?). This was the first game I can say I legitimately grinded on (mind you, I started playing when grinding was actually necessary; these days, I hear you can level 1-50 in a few hours), but I was always one of those people who could do the same things over and over without getting bored, so it didn't really bother me. I'd still be playing it if I had the cash to throw away on a subscription.

Handheld: Fire Emblem. Adding this category because it seems appropriate, plus I'm sure there are others here old enough to remember the archaic Game Boy Advance. Haven't kept up with the newer versions, since I haven't owned a handheld in years, but when I was a kiddo this was my favorite game by far. Part RPG, part tactical strategy game, and the story wasn't half bad either. The one I had was Sacred Stones; I must have gone through like 20 playthroughs of that game.

Nostalgic Choice: Poxnora. I seriously doubt anyone here knows about this game. It was never very popular, even in its heyday, capping out at around 2K players online on a good day. But damn, did I ever play the shit out of that game. It was basically a tabletop strategy game in the vein of Warhammer with a TCG business model. You'd buy random packs of "runes", build a 30-rune deck with champions (creatures), spells, relics, and equipment, then deploy your units on a grid trying to kill the enemy's shrine. I used to spend entire afternoons just theorycrafting deck ideas, running the numbers on champion stat efficiency, haggling over prices, and skirmishing with friends. Played for a good 6 years before the game just sorta died out due to incompetent management and poor marketing. It's a real shame, since I feel like it had enormous potential, but was never taken care of properly.

Runners Up
Civ 5 (or just the whole Civ series tbh)
The Talos Principle (more recent, but still a masterpiece)
Stellaris
Warframe
MadHobbit2Apr 24, 2019 7:37 PM
When you stand at the cliff's edge, staring into the darkness below, the most horrifying realization is not that you might slip, but that you could leap.
Apr 24, 2019 7:23 PM

Feb 2019
MadHobbit2 said:
I'm gonna organize mine like by category, firstly because it seems like a good idea, and secondly because #rowrowfightthepower.

Multiplayer: League of Legends, only because, to quote myself in previous thread, "It's shit, but it's the highest quality shit we've got". I've had an on-and-off abusive relationship with with League for ~5 years now, constantly torn between loving it and hating it. But even through the bad times it's managed to keep my interest, and that's not an easy thing for a multiplayer game to do. DOTA 2 is too Russian for me.

Platformer: Portal 2. Going with a classic here; I've always enjoyed puzzle and strategy games, and Portal is the magnum opus of the genre, so I can't not include it here. Self-explanatory.

RPG: SWTOR. I got into this genre rather late so I missed the WoW craze, but SWTOR piqued my interest around 2014 (pretty sure this was around the Rise of the Hutt Cartel expansion?). This was the first game I can say I legitimately grinded on (mind you, I started playing when grinding was actually necessary; these days, I hear you can level 1-50 in a few hours), but I was always one of those people who could do the same things over and over without getting bored, so it didn't really bother me. I'd still be playing it if I had the cash to throw away on a subscription.

Handheld: Fire Emblem. Adding this category because it seems appropriate, plus I'm sure there are others here old enough to remember the archaic Game Boy Advance. Haven't kept up with the newer versions, since I haven't owned a handheld in years, but when I was a kiddo this was my favorite game by far. Part RPG, part tactical strategy game, and the story wasn't half bad either. The one I had was Sacred Stones; I must have gone through like 20 playthroughs of that game.

Nostalgic Choice: Poxnora. I seriously doubt anyone here knows about this game. It was never very popular, even in its heyday, capping out at around 2K players online on a good day. But damn, did I ever play the shit out of that game. It was basically a tabletop strategy game in the vein of Warhammer with a TCG business model. You'd buy random packs of "runes", build a 30-rune deck with champions (creatures), spells, relics, and equipment, then deploy your units on a grid trying to kill the enemy's shrine. I used to spend entire afternoons just theorycrafting deck ideas, running the numbers on champion stat efficiency, haggling over prices, and skirmishing with friends. Played for a good 6 years before the game just sorta died out due to incompetent management and poor marketing. It's a real shame, since I feel like it had enormous potential, but was never taken care of properly.

Runners Up
Stellaris
Warframe

I was worried about Civ 5 after liking Civ 4 so much but hearing the unique music in each civ's background put me at ease. Napoleon is a lot of fun to play in 5. What's your favorite civ?

Drovac said:
Yeah, I definitely have the best taste in games here

top 10 of all time, no order

-Bloodborne
-Borderlands 2
-Portal 2
-Rocket League
-Red Dead Redemption
-Halo 3
-Half Life 2
-Dark Souls 1
-GTA San Andreas
-Fallout New Vegas

You have great taste in games AND androids?!

Hope you enjoy BL3, I'll be picking the thicc brown muscle chick
Apr 24, 2019 7:42 PM

Feb 2019
SamHandwich said:
MadHobbit2 said:
I'm gonna organize mine like by category, firstly because it seems like a good idea, and secondly because #rowrowfightthepower.

Runners Up
Stellaris
Warframe

I was worried about Civ 5 after liking Civ 4 so much but hearing the unique music in each civ's background put me at ease. Napoleon is a lot of fun to play in 5. What's your favorite civ?

Drovac said:
Yeah, I definitely have the best taste in games here

top 10 of all time, no order

-Bloodborne
-Borderlands 2
-Portal 2
-Rocket League
-Red Dead Redemption
-Halo 3
-Half Life 2
-Dark Souls 1
-GTA San Andreas
-Fallout New Vegas

You have great taste in games AND androids?!

Hope you enjoy BL3, I'll be picking the thicc brown muscle chick

Probably Shoshone, because their early game scout is OP, and the extra city area makes backfilling so much easier. They can deal with barbarians better than most, and they're tough to invade against later on, which is good for me because I usually find myself going for diplomatic or science victory.
When you stand at the cliff's edge, staring into the darkness below, the most horrifying realization is not that you might slip, but that you could leap.
Apr 24, 2019 7:45 PM

Jul 2013
The Witcher series 🇵🇱🇵🇱🇵🇱

Life is strange
Apr 25, 2019 10:48 AM

Apr 2019
Kenshi and Rimworld gave me the most sleepless days out of all the games I played.

Apr 25, 2019 1:02 PM
Apr 2019
Counter Strike
GTA series
Forza series
Need for speed (older ones)
Apr 25, 2019 2:30 PM

Apr 2019
Chrono Trigger
Xenoblade Chronicles
The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
Donkey Kong Country
Slay the Spire
Metroid Prime
Marvel's Spider-Man (PS4)
Minecraft
Much Love,
Phi
Apr 25, 2019 6:39 PM

Sep 2018
AnimePixelz said:
i've got a few. but i think all of them are ranked equally for me

payday2
tf2
life is strange

TF2 is soo good uwu

Apr 28, 2019 6:32 AM
Apr 2019
1. .hack//G.U. Trilogy
2. All Persona except 1 & 2
Apr 28, 2019 2:27 PM
Apr 2019
My top 15 games of all time (no order):
-Skyrim
-Red Dead Redemption 2
-GTA San Andreas
-Sleeping Dogs
-Assassins Creed Series (Especially Syndicate and Origins, haven't played Odyssey yet)
-GTA V
-Mortal Kombat Series
-Fallout 4
-Saints Row 2
-Metal Gear Solid Series
-Watch Dogs 2
-GTA IV
-Super Smash Bros Series
-Postal 2
-Super Mario 64
Apr 28, 2019 2:40 PM

Jan 2019
In no specific order

Persona 3 Fes
Nier Automata
Witcher 3
Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch
Transistor

Honorable mentions: Person 5 and what remains of Edith Finch

"Those who hate themselves,

cannot love or trust others."

Apr 29, 2019 8:42 AM

Apr 2016
PanzernKern said:
To name a few and in no particular order:

1. Hearts of Iron IV
2. Stellaris
3. Europa Universalis IV
4. Crusader Kings 2
5. Rome Total War
6. Medieval 2 Total War
7. Half Life series
8. Witcher 3 Wild Hunt
9. Gran Turismo 2
10. Armored Core series

Paradox is amazing indeed. They have a new game - Imperator: Rome.

EDIT: CKII for the win.
Apr 29, 2019 11:19 AM

Nov 2010
@pondipat Glad to see someone who's into grand strategy too, and yes CK2 FTW! I may have more hours in EU4, but I enjoyed playing CK2 more, due to the roleplaying elements aside from the conquering and whatnot.

Yeah, I pre ordered Imperator and played it on day 1. It was alright, but barebones right now. Though I'm confident Paradox will eventually transform it into something great in the years to come. I really hope they do since it is my favorite time period after all.
May 1, 2019 5:13 PM

Apr 2018
Metal Gear Solid 4
Company Of Heroes 2
Dark Souls 3
Hearts OF Iron IV
Witcher 3
がはははは!俺様最強!
May 2, 2019 4:31 PM
Jan 2019
In fact, I like games with the possibility of making money. I'm not talking about any online tournaments. For example, gambling, online slot games no download is exactly what I like lately. And you need to be able to choose the right casino, where a big chance to win. Fortunately, someone suggested to me.
GerktorMay 4, 2019 6:22 AM
May 2, 2019 4:33 PM

Jul 2017
-Osu

-Bayonetta

-Fallout New Vegas

-Dark Souls

-Diablo
May 2, 2019 5:40 PM

Jun 2016
Metal Gear Solid 3
Fallout 2
Fallout: New Vegas
Morrowind
May 2, 2019 7:14 PM

Sep 2018
Team Fortress 2
Mario Kart 7
Osu
Super Mario Galaxy 2

May 2, 2019 7:58 PM

Mar 2018
1. Tera
2. Tera
3. Tera
4. Tera
Help stop the spread of Korean propaganda (KPrOP) and sign this petition!
http://chng.it/Yw8Vzwk4Tg
May 2, 2019 10:06 PM

May 2016
terraria
rain world
ruiner
to the moon
va-11 hall-a
hyper light drifter
hollow knight

are all the ones that come to mind!

May 3, 2019 3:12 AM

Jun 2016
Nier: Automata
Silent Hill 2
Life Is Strange
Tales of Berseria
Tokyo Xtreme Racer 3
Metal Gear Solid 3
Final Fantasy IX
Fallout: New Vegas
Resonance of Fate
Apr 8, 2020 7:16 AM
Apr 2020
Hi, I offer a cool game where you can earn money playing, you will receive bonuses, follow the link and start earning latest cheltenham odds
Apr 8, 2020 7:51 AM

Apr 2019
Overwatch, Highway Blossoms, Oshirabu : Waifus over Husbandos, Flowers ( all 4 ).
Apr 8, 2020 10:16 AM

Jan 2017
Witcher Trilogy
The Elder Scrolls
FFVII
Pokemon FireRed
Undertale
Apr 8, 2020 11:33 PM
Apr 2020
Praestantia said:
Witcher Trilogy
The Elder Scrolls
FFVII
Pokemon FireRed
Undertale

Hey,man, you played almost the same with me, I also played ESO, by the way, do u buy eso gold online?
Apr 9, 2020 12:20 AM

Jan 2019
7000 Hours on main accounts + 1000 Hours on Smurf Account for DOTA2
10000 Hours for Counter Strike 1.6.

------------------------

Godhand
Guitar Hero 2 & 3
NFS
Apr 9, 2020 12:56 AM

Jan 2017
sheldoncet said:
Praestantia said:
Witcher Trilogy
The Elder Scrolls
FFVII
Pokemon FireRed
Undertale

Hey,man, you played almost the same with me, I also played ESO, by the way, do u buy eso gold online?
Nope, online games are not my thing. I don't plan to buy it.
Apr 9, 2020 1:27 AM

Mar 2018
1: Doom/Doom Eternal
2: Nier: Automata
3: Titanfall 2
Pages (6) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »

More topics from this board

» Rate The Last Game You Finished. ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Crzy_Minus - Apr 23, 2015

3786 by Jeritorias »»
2 hours ago

» Did anyone here own a Wii U?

Yuno - Sep 22

19 by ZoeyBito »»
4 hours ago

» Microsoft Office 2013+ on Linux

Agamendon - Jan 14, 2022

14 by DesuMaiden »»
4 hours ago

» Is the Ps5 worth it?

Thy-Veseveia - Yesterday

6 by DesuMaiden »»
5 hours ago

» My Hero Ultra Rumble

FZREMAKE - 5 hours ago

0 by FZREMAKE »»
5 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.