Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Aug 7, 2019 10:58 PM
Nekogirl~

Mar 2014
Not much Yuki this time was fine to me.
So the Brother conflict is "solved"
Wonder if Zero rly can do what everyone is expecting of him

Aug 16, 2020 7:48 PM
Oct 2019
Kaname said he was going to kill Zero at the end there? Otherwise, Idc about the Kiryu brothers'
story, only Zero. Pretty upsetting to see Rido feasting on all those people. Those are humans he turned into his vampire servants? And now he's making them give him all their blood?
Mar 17, 2023 7:00 AM

Dec 2022
I loved the twins SAYONARA ichiru
Mar 17, 2023 7:02 AM

Dec 2022
Zero after becoming a vampire he became more stronger and here Yuki even after awakening as a pure blooded vampire couldn't protect her friend Yura .
Not gonna lie still disappointed in Yuki
Mar 17, 2023 7:04 AM

Dec 2022
Hanabusa and Akatsuki Are damn fine 
Also Rika x Shiki are cute together! 
May 28, 2023 7:41 PM
Dec 2021
I wasn't expecting this to be so fucking depressing what the hell. After I finish watching this I'm done and I'll go back to my usual overly dramatic violent shonen anime. NOT THIS.
(but seriously, the fight scenes are severely lacking. I know it's not an anime about that but I will still complain. Like... the closest thing to gore we get is vampires turning into sand.)

Anyway. I hate Kaname more with each episode. He's so cold and uncaring and only using everyone for his plans but then talking about his "love" for Yuuki? She's a dumbass too, she belongs right with him. I just wish Zero would stop being so obsessed with her. 
Also if I was him, I would have killed myself just out of spite for being used in an enemy's plan so horribly and fuck things up for everyone as payback. But I suppose that's not what the plot will be.

I still don't get that thing that was said in one or two episodes ago. How is Kaname the beginning of their bloodline? So did he have lovers in the past before (how unfair to Yuuki...)? How was he a child back a few years ago then? Did I just misunderstand everything?
Feb 7, 8:17 PM
May 2017
Finally, Zero is back in action.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Vampire Knight Guilty Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Rie - Nov 24, 2008

74 by burnttopato »»
Jun 23, 2:35 AM

Poll: » Vampire Knight Guilty Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Binxbasilisk - Nov 18, 2008

131 by burnttopato »»
Jun 23, 2:03 AM

Poll: » Vampire Knight Guilty Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

DeadIEnd - Dec 29, 2008

242 by almightybismarck »»
Feb 11, 8:05 PM

Poll: » Vampire Knight Guilty Episode 12 Discussion

lonehunter88 - Dec 22, 2008

46 by almightybismarck »»
Feb 7, 8:59 PM

Poll: » Vampire Knight Guilty Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

lolz123 - Dec 10, 2008

50 by almightybismarck »»
Feb 1, 3:30 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.