Forum Settings
Forums

The 'Help Identifying This Anime/Character' Thread (v6)

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (197) « First ... « 64 65 [66] 67 68 » ... Last »
Nov 23, 2015 6:07 PM

May 2015
That might be it! Thanks ^-^
Nov 23, 2015 6:57 PM

Dec 2012

Not even sure if it's an anime or not.
Nov 23, 2015 7:01 PM
Mar 2015
Anyone have to source of this hentai? NSFW of course.
http://x3.fap.to/images/thumb/56/529/529241427.gif
Nov 23, 2015 7:10 PM

Sep 2010
EcchiOnEcchi said:
Anyone have to source of this hentai? NSFW of course.
http://x3.fap.to/images/thumb/56/529/529241427.gif

https://vndb.org/v3896
Nov 23, 2015 7:42 PM

Jun 2010
There was someone on /r/anime who is/was looking for this vague description of a dubbed anime from the late 90s. I did some serious looking around (bout 3.5 hours worth) and I'm really invested in it now. There's about five threads/questions I've come across while looking, but NONE of them have answers to what this obscure movie is. I've done the whole nine yards on character/anime databases with the info I found and NOTHING has come up. If anyone remembers ever watching it or anything about it, please help. This is what I've gathered from the posts:

- It's shounen as hell. Themes about friendship, one or two battles.

As for plot:

- A boy finds some ordinary, everyday objects laying out somewhere (among them, a brush , a cup, etc). Upon inspecting them, he figures out that they are actually demons and/or monsters.

- One of these demons, or, alternatively one of the human cast, is a girl with purple clothes OR with purple (maybe blue) hair. She may/may not have horns. She may/may not play a piano at one point. MC falls in love with her

- The brush monster and the MC can fuse (likely) and they go on a fun night flight aboard an object. One poster says that object is a flying hammer, which is debatable, but two say that they definitely DID fly aboard something.

- At one point, the MC's mother throws away a "brush" that she thought was garbage and MC thinks his monster friend is DEAD. (vaguely reminiscent of little toaster or toy story)

- The monster loses trust in the MC, but they repair it later on.

- During the dumpster part or after, there is a fire. The MC believes his friend to be dead.

- After being invited to a party (or not), the cast is abducted by aliens. The monsters/demons agree to help fight them. Another account says that the characters get trapped in virtual reality.

Some of these plot points cross over between posters asking what it is, so there's a 99% chance that this movie does exist. It's so weird that there's almost zero information about it. Two answers mentioned something called Little Monsters, but still nothing. I doubt that that's it, but it's still out there. It may even be a cartoon.
TheyLeaveShadowsNov 23, 2015 7:45 PM
Nov 23, 2015 7:56 PM

Dec 2012
Maka said:

Not even sure if it's an anime or not.

Silly me, it's not an anime at all, it's by Adrien Merigeau
Nov 23, 2015 9:19 PM

Nov 2014
Is that Genos on the right or someone else?

Nov 23, 2015 9:46 PM

Nov 2014
Thanks

Nov 24, 2015 1:57 AM

Apr 2014
anime?
Nov 24, 2015 1:59 AM

Apr 2010
Nov 24, 2015 2:45 AM

Apr 2008
thanks

there are classmates childhood highschool after many years they saw each other again then they had sex maybe or not its say they something happen to them and the guy will be wed soon and the wed has been cancel bcos she pick the 3rd will ahaha

the girl hair is long with dark blonde

just give me the titles so near in the story to what i said?
thanks and sorry for so little info
NozilaNov 24, 2015 3:49 AM
Nov 24, 2015 4:29 AM

Aug 2015
up

so I search a certain anime that I watched a long time ago

I'm really sure it's a ecchi anime, but I remember just little details,

(as usual) there were high school students
- there was also a big guy with glasses which looked like Kota from "Highschool of the Dead"

- and also I remember of certain scenes, for example there were boys at the top of a roof with a fishing rod and they make prank by catching the clothes of girls with the fish hook

I remember another thing too, there is a guy who see the fish hook and try to help the girl but finally he just cover her breast with his hand.

It's seems that the highschool students where on a trip or maybe on holidays

Another scene that I think it was in the same anime, is that the big guy with glasses was in his room at night and a girl enter (maybe she was drunk or for another reason she seemed strange) and the big guy panicked a lot when he see her.
And I think in that scene there were a big sticker "CENSORED" but I don't
remember why ^^"

any idea?
Nov 24, 2015 5:05 AM

Apr 2011
digi-tony said:
up

so I search a certain anime that I watched a long time ago

I'm really sure it's a ecchi anime, but I remember just little details,

(as usual) there were high school students
- there was also a big guy with glasses which looked like Kota from "Highschool of the Dead"

- and also I remember of certain scenes, for example there were boys at the top of a roof with a fishing rod and they make prank by catching the clothes of girls with the fish hook

I remember another thing too, there is a guy who see the fish hook and try to help the girl but finally he just cover her breast with his hand.

It's seems that the highschool students where on a trip or maybe on holidays

Another scene that I think it was in the same anime, is that the big guy with glasses was in his room at night and a girl enter (maybe she was drunk or for another reason she seemed strange) and the big guy panicked a lot when he see her.
And I think in that scene there were a big sticker "CENSORED" but I don't
remember why ^^"

any idea?

Is this it? Anime is Green Green.
Nov 24, 2015 5:23 AM

Dec 2014
I know its fanart, but can someone tell me who made this?:
http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/001/030/499/c5e.jpg

The URL says it originated from KnowYourMeme, but I want to know the original artist if possible.
Nov 24, 2015 5:38 AM

Apr 2014
Burger-Meister said:

The URL says it originated from KnowYourMeme, but I want to know the original artist if possible.
Trash Humor is the one that uploaded it to tumblr. http://havesomemoore.tumblr.com/
Nov 24, 2015 5:58 AM

Dec 2014
Milk_is_Special said:
Burger-Meister said:

Trash Humor is the one that uploaded it to tumblr. http://havesomemoore.tumblr.com/

Figured it'd be from Tumblr or dA.

The description he gave to that image does sum up my actual feelings on that scene. Whats even the point of it?
Nov 24, 2015 11:21 AM
Apr 2014
Anyone know this guy?

http://imgur.com/nqQdZvE
And this guy?
http://imgur.com/TKXTkNJ
hunter8564Nov 24, 2015 11:41 AM
Nov 24, 2015 11:42 AM

Mar 2013
Hi,
Can you tell me the name of the character on the left? I know the show is prince of tennis and its ryoma on the right, but who's the guy on the left?
Nov 24, 2015 11:52 AM

Mar 2013
hunter8564 said:
Anyone know this guy?

And this guy?
http://imgur.com/TKXTkNJ

I'm not sure about the first guy, but I think the second one is ogami from code breaker
Nov 24, 2015 11:52 AM

Aug 2014
hunter8564 said:
Anyone know this guy?

Trinity Seven

kamiuni said:
Hi,
Can you tell me the name of the character on the left? I know the show is prince of tennis and its ryoma on the right, but who's the guy on the left?

Atobe.
Sieg Zeon!
Nov 24, 2015 12:20 PM

May 2014
cumshotz said:
the closest i've been to being struck by lightning was being anally penetrated by an older man dressed up as zeus.
Nov 24, 2015 12:27 PM

Sep 2011
MyHentaiAccount said:

One-punch man
Nov 24, 2015 12:34 PM

Sep 2013
Nov 24, 2015 2:12 PM
Dec 2011
Hello. I remember this manga where the protagonist had some kind of curse where if he snezze or something like this 100 times in sequence he would die, but when he were near some abnormality he started doing this, and he had a friend that were something like a girl phantom that lived on a bathroom scaring people... and he helped people with strange issues like i think a girl that found herself beeing ugly and her boyfriend still loved her but her thoughts of beeing ugly made her have a big (reaaaally big) mouth...

Well, that is all i remember. Anybody knows its name?
Nov 24, 2015 3:47 PM

Apr 2011
Last character is Chou-Chou in Tsundere/Bipolar form from the game Mugen Souls.
Nov 24, 2015 3:51 PM

Dec 2012

Second gif is Roka Shibasaki from D-Frag
Nov 24, 2015 4:11 PM

Sep 2010
Maka said:

Now I realize the gif changes.
Nov 24, 2015 4:40 PM

Nov 2015
I saw this anime a long time ago and I'm struggling to remember the title. One of the things that I remember about it is that there is this girl that's with a bunch of guys traveling with her and she has a crystal sort of thing that she looks through. Sadly, that all I remember, so if anyone somehow knows what this anime is, please reply! Thanks, in advance

Nov 24, 2015 4:51 PM
May 2015
turtleslime said:
I remember watching an anime a long time ago about a boy who orders an android girl and she comes in a box and when he opens the box she's wrapped in ribbons. I also remember them going on a date (or just going outside, I forget.) a few episodes later and the girl has to fight some sort of monster (possibly a tentacle monster) I remember the boy looks inside a store at one point that contains a bunch of female androids that the store is selling, this could be before he orders the girl or after. I also remember it being ecchi.

I know this isn't Chobits, hand maid may, DearS or Mahoromatic.

I've been searching online and in the recommendations of the anime I listed for something similar to the anime I remember and watching the first few episodes of what descriptions seemed similar but I've had no luck. Help would be much appreciated.

Sora no Otoshimono? I think? *shrugs*
Nov 24, 2015 6:01 PM

Dec 2012
AngelicFeces said:
Maka said:

Now I realize the gif changes.

Oops
Nov 24, 2015 6:03 PM

Dec 2012
Maka said:

Since I learned the link changes the gif every time you open it, can you retrieve from your history what the imgur link was and not http://sig.grumpybumpers.com/host/JustYui.gif?
Nov 24, 2015 6:06 PM

Aug 2014
devLApe said:
I saw this anime a long time ago and I'm struggling to remember the title. One of the things that I remember about it is that there is this girl that's with a bunch of guys traveling with her and she has a crystal sort of thing that she looks through. Sadly, that all I remember, so if anyone somehow knows what this anime is, please reply! Thanks, in advance

Makes me think of K Project, Anna and the boys from HOMRA being the girl and guys you mentioned.
as e m p t y as the space between stars✦

Nov 24, 2015 6:10 PM

Dec 2012
I know the anime is Black Rock Shooter, but is this from the TV show or movie or something else? It's been 3 years since I watched it.
Nov 24, 2015 9:16 PM
Apr 2014
QuattroVaginas said:
hunter8564 said:
Anyone know this guy?

Trinity Seven

kamiuni said:
Hi,

Atobe.
Darn i was just watching that. how could i miss that.
thanks
Nov 24, 2015 10:40 PM
Jan 2015
This anime has these two girls, one with light blue hair and another with light purplish whitish hair. The blue haired one says that she can use magic (or something like that), but she can only make these buckets (washbins?). I also remember something about cell phones and codes. What anime is this?
Nov 24, 2015 11:00 PM

May 2011
03Echo said:
This anime has these two girls, one with light blue hair and another with light purplish whitish hair. The blue haired one says that she can use magic (or something like that), but she can only make these buckets (washbins?). I also remember something about cell phones and codes. What anime is this?

Yokuwakaru Gendaimahou
Nov 25, 2015 1:01 AM

Aug 2015
yomachi said:
Is this it? Anime is Green Green.

Wow, yeah the scene really looks like a lot of what I've seen! Thanks man, and thanks for all the others that propose this anime too, I didn't watch all the anime so I wasn't understand that it might be the good one ^^"

Thanks a lot, I will verify later
Nov 25, 2015 1:44 AM

Aug 2012
devLApe said:

This kinda reminds me of an arc from D. Gray-Man. The girl was holding a crystal ball, like they use for fortune telling. And, of course, with Allen and some other people are with her.
Nov 25, 2015 2:27 AM

Jan 2011
Is there a BL centaur anime or did I just get confused with that mermaid one?
Nov 25, 2015 3:09 AM
Jan 2015
sauce for this?
Nov 25, 2015 4:06 AM

Nov 2015
Can anyone tell me who this loli is, what anime she is from?

Nov 25, 2015 4:06 AM

May 2008
I THINK that's Oretachi ni Tsubasa wa Nai.
Nov 25, 2015 4:08 AM

Nov 2015
Zazie122 said:
I THINK that's Oretachi ni Tsubasa wa Nai.
Wow, that was fast. Thanks :D
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (197) « First ... « 64 65 [66] 67 68 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Half-way through 2024, what are your favorite anime moments in 2024 so far?

frzaroc - Jun 28

17 by _ATG_ »»
58 seconds ago

» What is oldest decade of Anime are willing you watch? ( 1 2 )

Dragevard - Jun 27

62 by UberBat »»
2 minutes ago

» 🌸 AD Spring 2024 Best Girl Contest & Discussion ( 1 2 )

Shizuna - 5 hours ago

70 by Shizuna »»
8 minutes ago

Poll: » how "loved" is your #1 fave character of all time ? ( 1 2 )

ame - Jun 25

68 by Jackof-allspades »»
10 minutes ago

» Your immediate plans for anime you're watching next

IpreferEcchi - 5 hours ago

6 by rohan121 »»
14 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.