Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Oct 12, 2020 11:53 PM

Jul 2020
The fight is on! getting near the end now!
Oct 14, 2020 4:23 AM

Jun 2020
Gakuto what happened, you have completely lost your mind, amazing episode very funny and full of ecchi.

That conversation there with the chairman like wtf?! They are literally talking about butts and boobs lol.

Well I hope they can make it to the wet t-shirt event.
Oct 29, 2020 5:27 AM

Mar 2020
Mari's hatred towards guys comes from her freaking always horny father

but that monologue near the ending was sooo good
“Life is a constant process of dying.”
Dec 28, 2020 10:36 PM

Jul 2016
Kiyoshi went full Speech:100 with his argumentation about asses being better than boobs. Not gonna lie, I'm actually impressed with how much sense his scientific theory ended up making.
Apr 18, 2021 1:15 AM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
Can I get a cup of.... TEA

The ultimate question of all time is answered in this episode. What a legendary anime this is indeed

NYANPASU
5700XT

Jun 17, 2021 4:57 PM

Mar 2016
Never before has such an epic riddle been displayed and passed on television before.

I like how even something as far back as Kiyoshi's first escape attempt was reincorporated. And I like that he wasn't stupid enough to actually trust Meiko or the USC to actually deliver their plea. And it was poetic that Meiko wound up inadvertently assisting them.

I don't blame Gakuto for snapping a bit initially; dude lost everything, I think anyone would've snapped well before that point. But he did bounce back after his gourmet dinner, which was funny as having to prepare it was a direct insult to Meiko yet again. Even when he's insane, he still manages to be a genius.

I always thought the Chairman was secretly on their side, but it seems he's always been a neutral party, and you have to work to win him over; ironically something Mari actively fights against, so it possibly made him even easier to sway to the boys' side.

What I find funny is Kiyoshi has now lied to almost everyone of this family, particularly the two on his side: Chiyo, in that he's not really a sumo fan and the chairman, in that he's not really an assman.

With Mari, he really did save the baby crows and she doesn't seem to believe it. Such irony.

I hate the USC, they are awful people, but I like Mari. She's a queen bitch, but I really want to see her get redeemed and change; and I feel like it might happen in the manga, which I definitely want to see. God, I don't think I've ever seen a more attractive woman on top of all that, so maybe it's just bias, haha.

And I love how Hana was able to recall what happened with Kiyoshi, after blocking it all out. The direction of her chopping that muschroom, cut to Kiyoshi's crotch, was pretty funny.

And now it seems like she'll be in charge of them, with vengeance on her mind.
CrimsonCWJun 17, 2021 8:32 PM
Life can be cruel and unfair. At worst it can traumatize and cripple you. The desire for wanting things to return to the way they were can cost everything and changes nothing. The best way is to keep moving forward, struggle on.
Anger can be powerful but can only get you so far. Let people into your life even if some of them leave you in time.

Fight. Like. Hell. For everything and everyone you love. Always.
Jul 31, 2021 3:39 PM
Sep 2018
this episode was really funny. All the staging for a simple question ahah, it was really well done and Kiyoshi's answer really surprised me, it was amazing!
Jul 31, 2021 7:08 PM

Nov 2010
Hmm, I like both ass and boobs, but I don't like them oversize like they show in the anime. I prefer the size you see on petite girls. lol

I wonder what's the worst Hana can do? but I'm sure Kiyoshi will be her weakness in the end.
Sep 14, 2021 11:24 AM
Aug 2021
Chairman preaching the truth…this is gearing up for an insane finale.
Jan 22, 2022 9:10 AM
Nov 2020
Chiyo Kurihara: "One who likes sumo can't be bad person."
Mari Kurihara: "One who likes crow can't be bad person."
Chairman Kurihara: "One who likes ass can't be bad person."
Jan 25, 2022 10:02 AM

Aug 2018
Legendary episode for Chairman's character, the deep philosphical riddle really was one of the best moments in this series
May 4, 2022 1:16 PM

May 2020
"No ass man can be bad"- Chairman speaking the language of god.

Though for real, this whole episode was just another way to stir up the good ol' debate between which is better, ass or boobs? This time it seems ass got the better of boobs. Great episode.
Jul 23, 2022 6:58 PM

Mar 2016
ABSOLUTELY FINNESSED YOUR ASSES BITCHES

Kiyoshi really pulled a risky but immensely big-brained stunt there where he lured the chairman with that blackmail so that he and the boys can come face to face. And thus began the question of a lifetime... Boobs or Asses? Kiyoshi is yet again pushed to a corner, but the dawn of hope is within reach as he got inspired by the rising butt-like oppai that Meiko exposes through the prison window. Oh yeah, this is truly some high IQ level conversation, a literal butt theory if you so wish to call it.

The boys might have earned themselves 1 day, but now, the adversary is more insane. The president is pissed off, the vice president is ticked off and Hana is practically out to slaughter Kiyoshi.
Sep 1, 2022 11:06 PM

Jul 2019
Meiko actually catching the grasshoppers and cooking them herself was not something I expected. Seems like she will miss them a bit.

The Chairman is an interesting man. Basically he's just a horny bastard but a dignified one.
Apr 9, 2023 3:21 AM

Jul 2022
Amazing resolve, I completely agree Kiyoshi.
Nov 9, 2023 3:18 PM
Mar 2023
Masterpiece. If I had to have the original or an imitation, I would pick the original!
Jan 31, 4:33 AM

Jun 2021
Gakuto has gone mad. Great plan, however, by Kiyoshi that filed the real plea for pardon so Meiko couldn't destroy it.

For the third time "anyone who likes X can't be a bad person". Well... uhm... in this context, it worked. Glad for the boys, even if just one more day before being booted off seems still not enough.
Mar 23, 11:02 AM

Jun 2017
a fellow butt connoisseur
Apr 9, 1:57 AM
Dec 2019
That completely unhinged ass rant inspired by "the vice-president's ass-like boobs" was incredible. Gakuto's unusually insane breakdown was also excellent. I do think this show is at its best when everyone is just babbling incoherently about complete nonsense.
Apr 29, 3:00 PM
Nov 2023
AWEEEESOMMMMMEEEEEEE and funny
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Prison School Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 17, 2015

259 by Dr1pCheck »»
Apr 29, 11:49 AM

Poll: » Prison School Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Aug 21, 2015

173 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Apr 10, 8:01 AM

Poll: » Prison School Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 25, 2015

411 by LotteGiants »»
Apr 9, 9:54 AM

Poll: » Prison School Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Aug 28, 2015

157 by LotteGiants »»
Apr 8, 11:04 PM

Poll: » Prison School Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jul 31, 2015

177 by LotteGiants »»
Apr 7, 10:33 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.