Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (9) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Aug 27, 2015 11:38 AM

Aug 2014
Hi I'm 18 years old and was invited to this cool club. My favorite anime of all time is Monster and my favorite manga is Eden: it's an endless world
Aug 27, 2015 12:03 PM

Jun 2015
Hi guys, Oreology here! You can call me Oreo for short.
I'm a guy who likes light-hearted romantic and melodramatic animu at the same time. Let's share those dem feels </3

Thanks for the invite ^_^
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 27, 2015 2:16 PM

Feb 2013
Guten Tag~!
My name is Bakemono or just Bake, but you can call me what you want.
Besides watching anime I'm also a huge fan of American comic books, horror stuff and retro video games.
Nice to meet you. ^-^

Aug 27, 2015 4:10 PM

Jul 2015
Erazmus at your service. I was invited and thought, hell why not. I like living, that's one of my hobbies I guess.

Like most of us I enjoy anime and manga, alongside other things.

pleased to make your acquaintance ^_^
Aug 27, 2015 4:28 PM

Jun 2015
Hey there, you can all me Atsuma if you like or whatever you want to but I joined because I found it interesting. Hope to get along well with all of you.
Aug 27, 2015 7:15 PM

Aug 2013
hi i'm new here :3 nice to meet everyone >__< my name is Iris and i'm 20yrs old, from Portugal
Aug 28, 2015 3:59 AM

Feb 2014
My name is Will. I'm seventeen, I like anime with a dark tone. I live in Canada and I'm atheist.
Aug 28, 2015 6:57 PM

Dec 2013
Sup, my name is RandomRaveGuy, Ravist or RRG for short or anything you find funny
Im 17 and i like playing the vidya and i play bass and do vocals for my band.

Thanks for the invite!
Aug 29, 2015 12:38 AM

Oct 2008
Hello I'm Robert and I have been watching anime since 2006 and... well I like it a lot.
Aug 29, 2015 12:51 AM
Jul 2018
Hello. (User)name's DigitalFL. You can call me Digital or any shortcut to my name that you can think of. Got invited for some time and just thought of introducing myself. Nice to meet you all.
Aug 29, 2015 5:59 AM

Jun 2015
NumberFive here! Seemed like I cool guild so I though I'd join. Pretty new to MAL and thought joining clubs would be a great way to express my thoughts on animes
Aug 29, 2015 6:01 AM

Jul 2008
dunno how good i'll be at this since kinda rusty but here goes.

hello,username RyokoAyekaLover but most people just shorten it to Ryoko or Ryo and while i may not be the best conversation starter by any means once you get me going i can keep the conversation going ^^. 24 year old guy who has been watching anime since he was 5 on TV and by the time i started watching anime on the computer in May 2007 i had already watched 60 entries worth of anime on MAL so needless to say i been at anime watching for some time which only rivals the amount of time i've been playing video games which was from 5 and continue to this day ^^.i also like chatting so don't be afraid and feel free to message me or talk to me in the club(but try to avoid pm's if possible..i never check that)

some of my favorite anime include:
1.)Slayers
2.)Ranma 1/2
3.)Hayate no Gotoku
and naturally more which you can find out on my profile along with a bunch of other stuff(though some stuff in spoilers may be out of date)
Aug 29, 2015 9:35 AM

Dec 2014
K...Konichiwa
I...I'm Blue

Aug 29, 2015 5:11 PM

Dec 2014
Yo....im Zoulreaper but you can call me Zoul i guess
thanks for the inv
"The real nightmare continues in reality." - Carach Angren
"If I turn into 9 giant tentacles would you still love me?" -John H.
Aug 30, 2015 10:47 AM
Jun 2015
hello.. i'm Uda, from indoneisa.. i don't know what kind of club this one, but as long as many active members in here it will be good, yoroshiku.. :D
Aug 30, 2015 11:04 AM

Jan 2015
Hello. My names Harantipo, but you're free to call me whatever you like. I like to play Visual Novels and Osu most of the time.
Sep 1, 2015 2:26 AM
Apr 2015
Hello, I am Agi, Im 15 and I was invited to join, so I joined~
This club looks cute, so I hope that I might be able to find some new friends on here~
Sep 1, 2015 8:51 PM

Apr 2014
[center][size=90]Hi~ I'm palladia!
I'm 16, Asian, from Southern California, and spend way too much time on this site, writing bad reviews and spamming around in the forums. I should be applying for college and finding scholarships, but, eh, there's anime to watch and League to play!
Interests....bishounen, BL, cake, dogs, drawing, dinosaurs, playing the piano, long-distance running, and various computer games, to name a few.
I can speak some French and Chinese, and a little bit of Spanish.
For those who like to know this kind of thing, I'm an INTJ ( but act like an ENFJ online ) and a Sagittarius ^^

[ a ] [ i ] wo atsumete
たくさん の あい お あつめたら
tumblr
ことば で きみ に とどけよう
deviantart
みえない きもち お かたち に したら
last.fm
こころ の なか まで とどく から

Sep 2, 2015 3:23 PM

Aug 2014
Today I got an invitation from this club and I thought it will be nice to meet another people from any where. So my name is AangMoreiira. I'm from PT and I'm 17. I'm here on MAL since last year and I've been enjoying a lot. Hope we can be a good friends!

Maloween 2017
Main Candies
Sep 2, 2015 3:41 PM
Sep 2014
Hi I'm Jintou '^'
here cuz invited and also looking forward to meeting new ppl. :b
Sep 2, 2015 3:44 PM

Aug 2015
Welcome new members :3
Feel free to join the Skype chat~~~

Billie Eilish - idontwannabeyouanymore

0:00 ●━━━━━━─────── 3:24

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ◁ㅤㅤ❚❚ㅤㅤ▷ㅤㅤㅤㅤ↻

Sep 5, 2015 1:59 AM
Community Mod
ウェルカムチーム™

Feb 2014
Thanks for the invite
Can call me Kunii, hope i'll meet some new friends here :D

GUIDELINES/FAQ
AD/MD RULES
CD RULES
CE RULES
STAFF
SET BY SENPIEX
Sep 5, 2015 4:03 AM

Jul 2015
Hi Kunii..Welcome to the club
~Hope u enjoy your stay here..^^
Sep 5, 2015 11:14 AM

Aug 2015
Yo! Was invited in the club, so decided to join.
I'm Waffly, I love waffles, winter, wolves, orange and white colors.
I'm an optimist so I always look at everything with a bright smile, haha. I think that's it about me.
Sep 6, 2015 3:11 PM

May 2012
Hi, I'm Goukisan (:p) I'm 18 years old and from France
Like to watch much anime and some manga (:'p)
Like Play video games( LOL, Osu!) (not often currently)
actually student, thx for the invite ;')

best english ever*

Sep 6, 2015 10:02 PM

Jul 2015
Hello. I'm Strictlyy. I am 17 years old. I literally just got invited to this club so I thought why not join. Got into anime as of this year. I have a lot of favorite anime so I can't just name one :p Not really into manga reading. Only manga I've ever completed was Naruto. Currently into any romance type anime and yeah, not sure what else to say lol.

caught in the wonder
Sep 6, 2015 11:05 PM
Mar 2012
Hello there! I was invited to this club so I joined~
Anyways I love watching anime, playing video games, and drawing. I practice drawing often and my favorite game series is Smash Bros. I follow the competitive scene and enjoy playing it competitively, especially Melee. I just started college and it's kind of hard....

Some of my favorite anime series are JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 3 and Love Live.

My favorite anime character and waifu is Maki from Love Live! She's so perfect :3
Sep 7, 2015 3:16 PM

Apr 2015
So, I'm Shredder. I'm the leader of the Foot clan. I got beaten up by some turtle ninja teens and now I'm drowning my sorrow in anime and manga.
Sep 7, 2015 11:47 PM

Jul 2012
Hello world everyone..
I'm Ardhi and I'm 20+ years old :D

What a nice club layout!~
Thanks for the invitation!
While many clubs out there are closing and inactive, I hope this club isn't :3

Sep 8, 2015 3:58 AM

Jul 2015
Hi rmadillah~Nice meeting you^^

Welcome to the club!Glad you like the layout!

WE will try our best to stay active :-)
Sep 8, 2015 5:02 AM

Jun 2015
Hey guys, was invited few days ago but was really busy so couldn't even introduce myself.

I'm Milos, 17, originally from Denmark but i'm currently living in a country called Macedonia. I like cats, slacking off, football.

Hope i can meet nice people here :P
Sep 8, 2015 6:05 AM

May 2012
I am Neoblackguard, and I am a person who's interested in languages and dialects of the world, cultures of the world, learning about different ethnic groups, biology and many other things that I can't mention, because I'll turn this thread into an essay.

I am pleased to meet you, and wish to have fun here.
----------------------------------------------------------------
peace | paz | pace | paix
fred| friede | friður | vrede
мир | mir | mír | miers | pokój
keamanan | kedamaian | kapayapaan | ความสงบ
امن | صلح | سلام | barış
अमन | 和平 | 平和 | 평화
rauha | béke | taika
Sep 8, 2015 6:17 AM

Aug 2015
crashinho said:
Hey guys, was invited few days ago but was really busy so couldn't even introduce myself.

I'm Milos, 17, originally from Denmark but i'm currently living in a country called Macedonia. I like cats, slacking off, football.

Hope i can meet nice people here :P
Neoblackguard said:
I am Neoblackguard, and I am a person who's interested in languages and dialects of the world, cultures of the world, learning about different ethnic groups, biology and many other things that I can't mention, because I'll turn this thread into an essay.

I am pleased to meet you, and wish to have fun here.

Welcome to ER ^_^
feel free to join the Skype chat~~~

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ◁ㅤㅤ❚❚ㅤㅤ▷ㅤㅤㅤㅤ↻

Sep 9, 2015 1:27 PM

May 2014
Hi, I accepted an invitation and then forgot about it seriously when was that. I'm not interesting so I don't really have anything to say besides nice to meet you I guess? x__x

I'll be out ridin' my pony until it's time for candy
And I'll be naked, because I want to

Sep 10, 2015 8:16 AM

Nov 2011
Hye! I'm Yuki :)
Was invited so decided to join..hope we can get along well~
Sep 10, 2015 8:32 AM

Jul 2015
Saturma said:
Hi, I accepted an invitation and then forgot about it seriously when was that. I'm not interesting so I don't really have anything to say besides nice to meet you I guess? x__x
Shun-hime said:
Hye! I'm Yuki :)
Was invited so decided to join..hope we can get along well~

Hi Saturna and Yuki(snow??)~Nice meeting you^^

Welcome to the club!
Sep 11, 2015 6:10 PM

Feb 2015
Hello everyone. I was invited by philtecturophy to join and I look forward to talking to new people. ^.^ You can call me by any of these names: MurasakiAmethyst, Murasaki, Amethyst, or Purply (or even a mix of them together). If you're wondering: yes, I do love the color purple, and that is why I decided on using Murasaki as a part of my username. xD

Some of my hobbies besides from watching anime would be: listening to music (that includes anime OPs, EDs, OSTs, inserted songs, character songs, and seiyuu's songs--as I got into seiyuus through characters' voices), singing, reading, writing(ish), and I suppose, reblogging (tumblr).

To name some of my favorite anime: Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun/Monthly Girl's Nozaki-kun, Haikyuu!!, Diamond no Ace/Ace of the Diamond, Barakamon, Kyoukai no Kanata/Beyond the Boundary, etc.

(Sorry if my introduction's long; I'm not good at keeping things short if I have more than a little that I want to say. xD)

MurasakiAmethystSep 11, 2015 8:24 PM
Sep 11, 2015 7:59 PM

Aug 2015
Thanks for the invitation
I'm fredchickens, originated through my name+one of my favorite dishes.
I'm a big fan of slice of life genre, moe is a bonus but I also like fantasy,psychological, and horror animes.
Nice to meet you all.
Sep 12, 2015 1:48 AM

Jul 2015
MurasakiAmethyst said:
Hello everyone. I was invited by philtecturophy to join and I look forward to talking to new people. ^.^ You can call me by any of these names: MurasakiAmethyst, Murasaki, Amethyst, or Purply (or even a mix of them together). If you're wondering: yes, I do love the color purple, and that is why I decided on using Murasaki as a part of my username. xD

Some of my hobbies besides from watching anime would be: listening to music (that includes anime OPs, EDs, OSTs, inserted songs, character songs, and seiyuu's songs--as I got into seiyuus through characters' voices), singing, reading, writing(ish), and I suppose, reblogging (tumblr).

To name some of my favorite anime: Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun/Monthly Girl's Nozaki-kun, Haikyuu!!, Diamond no Ace/Ace of the Diamond, Barakamon, Kyoukai no Kanata/Beyond the Boundary, etc.

(Sorry if my introduction's long; I'm not good at keeping things short if I have more than a little that I want to say. xD)

Welcome to the club Amethyst~Hope you enjoy it here and try to be as active as possible!
Feel free to join in club comments or play club games...

Here a gift for you~
DCLXVIISep 12, 2015 2:00 AM
Sep 12, 2015 2:11 AM

Jul 2015
fredchickens said:
I'm a big fan of slice of life genre, moe is a bonus but I also like fantasy,psychological, and horror animes.
Nice to meet you all.

Hi fredchickens!Nice meeting you^^
So you fav dish is chicken huh??

I would recommend :(moe anime only)
Lucky Star
Non Non Biyori
Repeat

Black Bullet
Outbreak Company

Kin-iro Mosiac

Hidamari Sketch
http://myanimelist.net/anime/14741/Chuunibyou_demo_Koi_ga_Shitai!
Sep 12, 2015 9:13 AM

Feb 2015
Cool_DuDE said:
MurasakiAmethyst said:

Welcome to the club Amethyst~Hope you enjoy it here and try to be as active as possible!
Feel free to join in club comments or play club games...

Here a gift for you~

Thank you for the presents! Ahhh~ All the purple <3
Sep 12, 2015 9:27 AM

Aug 2015
Cool_DuDE said:
fredchickens said:
Nice to meet you all.

Hi fredchickens!Nice meeting you^^
So you fav dish is chicken huh??

I would recommend :(moe anime only)
Lucky Star
Non Non Biyori
Repeat

Black Bullet
Outbreak Company

Kin-iro Mosiac

Hidamari Sketch
http://myanimelist.net/anime/14741/Chuunibyou_demo_Koi_ga_Shitai!

Non Non is a great series for relaxation especially when looking at the sceneries that are definitely gorgeous while Kiniro Mosaic is a healing anime thanks to Alice & Karen & also the Engrish, Outbreak Company is really a surprise anime for fall 2013, man the thing that I don't like is the last arc of the anime series which definitely changed the tone of the series, Chuunibyou is another great series, especially the delusional animation fight scenes (Sasuga KyoAni) Dekomori is the favorite though I don't know but I just can't stand Rikka for some reason. As for Black Bullet, tbh I dropped that series for the reason that the production made a lack of effort producing it which bores me. I might give Hidamari a try since it's produced by Shaft, thanks for the recommendations btw even though I watched them already.
Sep 12, 2015 5:05 PM

May 2015
Hello everyone~ :3
My name is LovelyDecimation o.o (you may abbreviate it however you like)
I got invited here and thought the club sounded fun, so thanks for the invitation! :D
Sep 15, 2015 5:44 AM

Feb 2015
Uhhh.... Pleasure to be of acquaintance.

My name is br0kenphantasy (a zero not an 'o', phantom instead of fantasia) but to simplify things, call me by my pen name Yuuki or yuu :)

I write for a hobby and I love anime/manga almost as much as the next person. I look forward to being in this club?
Sep 15, 2015 10:22 AM

Mar 2015
Hey what's up? Name's Dajh. Was looking through all these clubs and thought this one seemed like a pretty chill, low key one.

I'm a 27 year old, game programmer and i don't watch anything but anime. Nothing pulls my heartstrings like anime.

Look forward to chatting with you fine ladies and gentlemen.
Sep 15, 2015 6:01 PM
No Drop Hell

Sep 2011
Hello, I'm Vivid. I was invited, and figured... why not?

I'm 22 years old, Australian, and I'm a YA writer. I'll watch anything if it's entertaining enough, but I have a weak spot for yandere characters. Nice to meet you.
Sep 15, 2015 6:03 PM

Nov 2013
Hello, everyone! My name is JGChaves! I'm just an average brazilian teenager that loves anime.
I also love reading books, specially detective fiction. I'm a big fan of Agatha Christie.
Sep 15, 2015 7:16 PM

Jul 2015
Hi I'm Kenpaii but people call me "Ken."
I'm half-american and i just started being active on MAL recently.
I'm currently 16 and turning 17 in a few days.
I enjoy watching anime, drawing and playing guitar. Playing with photoshop and video making is what i do when i'm on the computer.
I hope we can get along and i'm grateful that i was invited by phil.

More things..
kTenseiSep 15, 2015 7:20 PM
Sep 15, 2015 9:10 PM

Aug 2015

Hello, I am KAYnyaa, one of the admins here at Etherealm Realm.Right now we're busy getting ready for something special. Feel free to join our Skype chat and have fun~~
Also if you have and questions or concerns feel free to message the club officers and admins, and we will get back to you asap.
KAYnyaaSep 15, 2015 9:26 PM

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ◁ㅤㅤ❚❚ㅤㅤ▷ㅤㅤㅤㅤ↻

Sep 15, 2015 9:14 PM

Jul 2015
KAYnyaa_ said:

Hello, I am KAYnyaa, one of the admins here at Etherealm Realm.Right now we're busy getting ready for something special. Feel free to join our Skype chat and have fun~~
Also if you have and questions or concerns feel free to message the club officers and admins, and we will get back to you asap.

Seeing that gif I feel I should watch Haganai sooner or later :-P
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (9) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [Game] Attendence Game in Mid-School Style ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

philtecturophy - May 2, 2016

4964 by Serafos »»
5 hours ago

» [GAME] ◦ 666 ◦◦◦ ~ ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Zoe - Oct 2, 2015

6832 by Serafos »»
6 hours ago

» [GAME] Keep A Word, Drop A Word ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Username - Dec 22, 2015

7870 by Serafos »»
10 hours ago

» [GAME] Subs vs Dubs ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Username - Jan 4, 2016

7224 by Serafos »»
10 hours ago

» [GAME] Count to 200 Before a Designer Posts v.2 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kunii - Mar 1, 2021

2700 by Serafos »»
Yesterday, 9:26 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.