Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Attack on Titan
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (10) « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 »
Aug 21, 2013 5:18 PM

Apr 2010
BloodyNightsky said:
antonn said:
BloodyNightsky said:
MRichardson418 said:
Another good episode. Wasn't happy with how little plot development there was this episode, but at least the flashback was funny/touching, and we have more of an idea about how Eren goes about triggering his ability now.

That female Titan is too powerful. I don't see this plan turning out well.

Can I have a hunch?
Eren is a mediocre human that can morph into a titan , he can beat the weakest but he is no match for the strongest.

Those mediocre humans graduating 5th in their class.

What's funny is that only 10 , you know.....
My point is that he is in the middle => which was my point . There are 4 people better than him , alot better and there are 5 others that are equal or weaker than him. Can you link this?
You just proved my point.
He is stronger than most but is alot weaker than the strongest , he cant even match them.
He cant match Annie , Mikasa , and I forgot the other 2 above him....damn .

Yea 10, as in the top 10 of the entire military class of that year. But I understand, being so blinded by your hatred of a character will make you miss a few things.
Aug 21, 2013 5:19 PM

Apr 2013
You fail HARD if you think I hate Eren.
Stop acting like he's the strongest , he isnt . He isnt even in the top 3 . In these regards he is just like Son Goku , it gives you the feelings he is very powerful but compared on his scale , well he isnt that powerful.
That's my problem with most of Eren fans , they seem to act like he is the strongest but he isnt even in the top 3. And he cant even match the 4th.....heck....
"Love is a drug to our brain , it stops the thinking function and when you realize it wether you acomplish it or not you'll enter in one of the 3 withdrawal states : happy , sad or anger. Once this drug gets hold of you you'd better be prepaired beforehand." - Me
Aug 21, 2013 5:22 PM
Jul 2013
BloodyNightsky said:
Stop acting like he's the strongest , he isnt . He isnt even in the top 3 . In these regards he is just like Son Goku , it gives you the feelings he is very powerful but compared on his scale , well he isnt that powerful.

But his girlfriend is number 1, right? *smug fais*
Aug 21, 2013 5:23 PM

Jul 2013
BloodyNightsky said:
antonn said:
BloodyNightsky said:
MRichardson418 said:
Another good episode. Wasn't happy with how little plot development there was this episode, but at least the flashback was funny/touching, and we have more of an idea about how Eren goes about triggering his ability now.

Can I have a hunch?
Eren is a mediocre human that can morph into a titan , he can beat the weakest but he is no match for the strongest.

My point is that he is in the middle => which was my point . There are 4 people better than him , alot better and there are 5 others that are equal or weaker than him. Can you link this?
He is stronger than most but is alot weaker than the strongest , he cant even match them.

Other two guys are Reiner and Bertholdt. Both behind Mikasa.

Mediocre isn't a very good way to describe Eren at all. It carries the connotations of 'passable, but not much good'. Eren is definitely capable. Of the whole 104th, he has to be quite good to get to the top 5. That's mediocre to you? You know there's more tha ten people in the 104th right?

He's more of a middle ground between the top 5 and the top 10.
Deconstruction ≠ Darker & Edgier
Trope ≠ Cliché (Face it, nothing is completely original. Can't make something from nothing so to say.).
Fanservice ≠ Ecchi (Though ecchi can please the fans!)
Popular ≠ Sucks... maybe
Seinen = K-ON! Shounen, Shoujo, Seinen and Josei are demographics.
Anime/Manga = Japanese Cartoons! Deal with it.

Support Movember. Raise awareness of men's health issues. Put a mustache on your avatars or something...
Aug 21, 2013 5:26 PM

Apr 2010
Xinception said:
BloodyNightsky said:

But his girlfriend is number 1, right? *smug fais*

Levi? I would agree, except Eren would be the GF obviously.
Aug 21, 2013 5:28 PM

Jul 2013
BloodyNightsky said:
That's my problem with most of Eren fans , they seem to act like he is the strongest but he isnt even in the top 3. And he cant even match the 4th.....heck....

Now who actually said Eren is the strongest? We're just telling you he's not mediocre. You need to use less exclamation marks, its a headache to talk to you sometimes.
Trope ≠ Cliché (Face it, nothing is completely original. Can't make something from nothing so to say.).
Popular ≠ Sucks... maybe

Support Movember. Raise awareness of men's health issues. Put a mustache on your avatars or something...
Jun 2013
MRichardson418 said:

it's more touching in the manga if they included Eren's monologue from the manga, but ya nice ep nontheless.
arimpactAug 21, 2013 5:33 PM

Apr 2013
HalfMetalJacket said:
BloodyNightsky said:
antonn said:
BloodyNightsky said:
MRichardson418 said:

Can I have a hunch?

Mediocre isn't a very good way to describe Eren at all. It carries the connotations of 'passable, but not much good'. Eren is definitely capable. Of the whole 104th, he has to be quite good to get to the top 5. That's mediocre to you? You know there's more tha ten people in the 104th right?

He's more of a middle ground between the top 5 and the top 10].

"Mediocre" , in my language , means exactly what I bolded for you. And you just confirmed , you're the 2nd one confirming by the way , what I've said.
"Love is a drug to our brain , it stops the thinking function and when you realize it wether you acomplish it or not you'll enter in one of the 3 withdrawal states : happy , sad or anger. Once this drug gets hold of you you'd better be prepaired beforehand." - Me
Aug 21, 2013 5:30 PM

Apr 2010
BloodyNightsky said:
HalfMetalJacket said:
BloodyNightsky said:
antonn said:
BloodyNightsky said:
MRichardson418 said:

Can I have a hunch?

He's more of a middle ground between the top 5 and the top 10].

"Mediocre" , in my language , means exactly what I bolded for you. And you just confirmed , you're the 2nd one confirming by the way , what I've said.

Except, being in top 5 of his entire class is the exact opposite of mediocre.
Aug 21, 2013 5:33 PM

Apr 2013
Since when being in top 5 , matters?
You dont see in sports "top 5" being rewarded . You see the top 3 being rewarded not "top 5" .
In the top 10 he is in the middle of it , not too weak but not too strong between them .
Aug 21, 2013 5:33 PM
Jun 2013
HalfMetalJacket said:
BloodyNightsky said:

Now who actually said Eren is the strongest? We're just telling you he's not mediocre. You need to use less exclamation marks, its a headache to talk to you sometimes.

lol you should see my attempt to do the same in that Eren hating forum by Zeel. I wonder if he's trolling on purpose, cause if not it's pretty sad.
Aug 21, 2013 5:36 PM

Apr 2010
BloodyNightsky said:
You dont see in sports "top 5" being rewarded . You see the top 3 being rewarded not "top 5" .
In the top 10 he is in the middle of it , not too weak but not too strong between them .

Top 10 get the option to join the Military Police & live in the inner walls. Therefore the top 10 get rewarded. Shot down again.
Aug 21, 2013 5:38 PM

Apr 2013
antonn said:
BloodyNightsky said:

Top 10 get the option to join the Military Police & live in the inner walls. Therefore the top 10 get rewarded. Shot down again.

You keep missing my point , oh boy.........
Since when and in what word being critical to a character is called being a hater?
Dont answer , it's rethorical , this is the internet.
Aug 21, 2013 5:38 PM

Apr 2010
BloodyNightsky said:
antonn said:
BloodyNightsky said:

You keep missing my point , oh boy.........

Oh boy...............................
Aug 21, 2013 5:42 PM

Jul 2013
BloodyNightsky said:

Ought to rethink your english then...
Popular ≠ Sucks... maybe

Aug 21, 2013 5:43 PM

Apr 2013
HalfMetalJacket said:
BloodyNightsky said:

It's a habbit of mine , my bad. I , sometimes , translate the words exactly how they are without thinking theyr meaning...
FluffyFleshAug 21, 2013 5:54 PM
Aug 21, 2013 6:25 PM

Jul 2013
BloodyNightsky said:
HalfMetalJacket said:
BloodyNightsky said:

It's a habbit of mine , my bad. I , sometimes , translate the words exactly how they are without thinking theyr meaning...

Communication misunderstanding it seems. Calling Eren 'mediocre' and 'mid range' are two different things to me. I think I'll just go with 'Eren good, but not the best'. At least thats what I think your point is.
Popular ≠ Sucks... maybe

Aug 21, 2013 8:02 PM
Jul 2013
HalfMetalJacket said:
BloodyNightsky said:
HalfMetalJacket said:
BloodyNightsky said:

Communication misunderstanding it seems. Calling Eren 'mediocre' and 'mid range' are two different things to me. I think I'll just go with 'Eren good, but not the best'. At least thats what I think your point is.

I would say Eren is a mediocre (with no special talent according to his examiner) but works really hard to be in top 5. So his effort pays in the end.
Aug 21, 2013 8:25 PM
May 2008
I love the OST. I like how they are using different kinds of songs, like Indian and German.

Can't wait for next weeks episode.
Aug 21, 2013 9:25 PM

Jun 2009
Darklight0303 said:
arimpact said:
Darklight0303 said:
arimpact said:
Darklight0303 said:
arimpact said:
Darklight0303 said:
arimpact said:
Darklight0303 said:
lateraldeath said:
Pipoko said:
They didn't check the nape before because they had no idea there could be intelligent Titans, with Eren appearing that became a definite possibility. Plus, Hanji said the previous subjects died when Hanji accidentally cut their nape(though, I think that was filler), so maybe they did try, just didn't get anything out of it?

The Titan bodies vaporize after killing them but not the human body. This is proven in ep 8 when Eren came out of the body. If the regular Titans are truly human controled, then after each kill you'll see a human body post viporization. Since you don't, it's proof regular titans aren't human controlled.

Except look at Eren when he lost control during the mission to plug the hole in Trost. He is far more fused with the Titan during the dreamlike trance he's in. It's very possible that a human who does not snap out of that trance, fuses completely with the Titan and when it goes, they go as well.

I don't think there's a difference in his "fuse state" when he lost control and attacked Mikasa vs when he was concious and carried the rock. So are you saying he would have died if he was just cut out during the time he was in the dream, yet survive just fine after he came to in the titan body?

I am saying that if his head was cut off like say it would in case of all the other titans when they get cut off, his body would be so fused with the Titan that it would evaporate along with it.

Wait, his human head cut off? or simply cutting the titan's nape? because if it's just the nape is enough to kill him then Levi's plan to just cut his limbs to get him out would never work. If it's his human head, then every Titan kill every soldier done so far must be lucky as hell to happen to cut the human head without even know a human is in it.

Look at the shape of the two cuts. One is small and long all across the nape. The other is an oval that severs all of Eren's limbs while AVOIDING the head.

The titan killer cut is long and deep. And judging by how Eren is seated in the nape, it's pretty much aimed at where his head is.

So basically since no regular titan has a human body left to show, you are saying that every single soldier that killed every titan so far happen to cut the human's head inside at the exact same spot without even knowing there's a human in there, common that's pretty far fetched don't you think?

In the end, there is no hint either way as to how a regular titan's body work yet. But I'm definitely on the side of a no pilot theory.

Decapitation wasn't the point of my argument. The point was when the pilot died, it was so fused with the titan that it evaporated with the titan corpse. Especially if you consider for how LONG a human would have been inside the titan. Eren can only last a few minutes while retaining his sense of self.

I get that Decapitation isn't the point, but what constitutes as the pilot dying? based on what you said so far, a pilot dies when he's head's cut by the sword or more in general i suppose we can say any vital point. My point is that there's no way that every single titan kill, the pilot's vital point was hit when the soldier is slashing the nape. Not to mention when you see the nape part exposed, we don't see any human body parts at all. Not to say it's impossible theory but whatever evidence we have so far points against it.

The fact that you never see the human body parts shows how integrated the pilot may be with the Titan. We are talking about people who have been inside there for YEARS. And it's not like the soldiers stop to look closely when they have to keep moving to not be eaten by OTHER titans.

You have brought up a couple of good points as to what constitutes the pilot of a titan. It sounds from your points your ahead of the anime so I am gonna wrap spoilers just in case plus I don't want to mess/spoil it up for others either.

These seem to only be available to the shifters since they never seem to go all the way and often take on traits of their human core.
Aug 22, 2013 1:22 AM

Apr 2008
Zer010 said:
-snip-

I am in fact up to date on the manga though if I came across as anything less means I've improved on my anti spoiler technique :P
Aug 22, 2013 1:30 AM

Apr 2013
HalfMetalJacket said:

Pretty much this .
I was pissed off when I was reading posts prasing Eren like he is the best . And belive me they werent just excited they were the same people doing like that . Either they were trolls and because I was reading it after coming from work I couldnt tell or they were really that stupid.
Besides that , when I'm tired both phisical and psychical I tend to do what I just said in my last post .
This site becomes more and more a challange for the brain.....if you know what I mean.
Aug 22, 2013 3:00 AM
Aug 22, 2013 10:46 AM
Jun 2013
One thing that bugged me even when reading this part of the manga is how did Erwin know the FT titan is going to show up. Some say it's cause of Sawyer and Bean and that he always suspected a traitor but he couldn't have know the traitor can turn Titan. One would think he/Scout corp must have had an encounter with the Titan before in some way? But if that's the case then what was the FT's goal back then when Eren wasn't around.

Also, the cannons that pierced the FT. You can see some lines angling even higher than the FT herself, which means they'd have to haul these huge things up 20 meters or something in trees in a short amount of time. Seems kinda impossible but I'm just nitpicking for fun on this one.
Aug 22, 2013 11:01 AM
Jul 2013
arimpact said:
One thing that bugged me even when reading this part of the manga is how did Erwin know the FT titan is going to show up. Some say it's cause of Sawyer and Bean and that he always suspected a traitor but he couldn't have know the traitor can turn Titan. One would think he/Scout corp must have had an encounter with the Titan before in some way? But if that's the case then what was the FT's goal back then when Eren wasn't around.

Also, the cannons that pierced the FT. You can see some lines angling even higher than the FT herself, which means they'd have to haul these huge things up 20 meters or something in trees in a short amount of time. Seems kinda impossible but I'm just nitpicking for fun on this one.

Dude, let's bring this to the the manga forums, aight? Or at least put in the spoiler tags, the word "manga" is like..... frowned upon here :c. Anyway, for your inquiries:

Hope that helps!l
Aug 22, 2013 11:24 AM

Apr 2013
arimpact said:

You're an idiot for what you just did.
As a side note . It's the 2nd nature of a detective to assume the worst and anything . When you dont trust no one you expect everything from everyone .
Aug 22, 2013 11:30 AM

Aug 2009
BloodyNightsky said:
arimpact said:

As a side note . It's the 2nd nature of a detective to assume the worst and anything . When you dont trust no one you expect everything from everyone .

My god somebody compared the ep with the exact same scene in the manga...
BURN HIM!
Aug 22, 2013 11:32 AM

Apr 2013
ssjokg said:
BloodyNightsky said:
arimpact said:

BURN HIM!

Sure , why not?
But I want to plant a bomb in his mouth .
I'll light the fuse in any moment now......
*sigh*
Aug 22, 2013 11:55 AM
Feb 2013
Oh boy, this is serious "Attack on who-said-what" here :D
kcuf
Aug 22, 2013 12:40 PM

Apr 2012
Hmmm... there's only six episodes remaining... I'm wondering if they'll even have the time to reveal that [1] is the [2] and show the [3] that was laid thanks to [4]'s [5]?

It seems like a good spot to end the season though. Maybe end it with the [6]'s giant [7] peaking through the [8] in the [9]?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here are the missing words, just follow the numbers (needless to say, spoiler alert):

AloxamaxAug 23, 2013 8:26 PM
"Rejoice! We are humans— we are the most talented people! Precisely because we were born without any ability— we can achieve anything— this is the will of the weakest race!" – Sora, ‘No game No life Vol.01’
Aug 22, 2013 12:44 PM
Jun 2013
BloodyNightsky said:
ssjokg said:
BloodyNightsky said:
arimpact said:

BURN HIM!

Sure , why not?
But I want to plant a bomb in his mouth .
I'll light the fuse in any moment now......
*sigh*

Oh hey look, the emo guy's still taking to me. Thought you ignored me already when you said "bye.." in the other forum. Is your work stress getting to you today as well? Or are you just easily offended by anything I say? *poke*, did that just hurt your little feelings?

Btw I like how you said Eren was helpless in the other forum post, then he's just Mediocre, then it turns out you actually mean "good but not best" after Halfmetal painstakingly and patiently tried to figure you out (props to him on that). Nope, doesn't hurt people's brain at all when you say something and mean something completely different.

Feel free to flame every post I make because you can't get over things. It's quite amusing to me when you do that and I look forward to what logic, or lack there of in your case, you will use to trash it.
arimpactAug 22, 2013 12:50 PM
Aug 22, 2013 1:20 PM
Jun 2013
Darklight0303 said:
Zer010 said:
-snip-

I am in fact up to date on the manga though if I came across as anything less means I've improved on my anti spoiler technique :P

Actually Dark since you are up to date on the manga, there's another point i want to make in regards to our discussion earlier.

manga spoiler
Aug 22, 2013 1:29 PM

Aug 2013
arimpact said:
Darklight0303 said:
Zer010 said:
-snip-

Actually Dark since you are up to date on the manga, there's another point i want to make in regards to our discussion earlier.

manga spoiler

Aug 22, 2013 1:41 PM
Jul 2013
arimpact said:
Darklight0303 said:
Zer010 said:
-snip-

manga spoiler

I'm not Dark but may I butt in to your discussion?

I hope what I said makes sense. It's 5 in the morning. My mind is half dead .. I'll check it out in the afternoon.
Aug 22, 2013 2:52 PM
Jul 2013
yuquall said:
arimpact said:
Darklight0303 said:
Zer010 said:
-snip-

manga spoiler

I hope what I said makes sense. It's 5 in the morning. My mind is half dead .. I'll check it out in the afternoon.

These foos should bring their discussion to the Shingeki No Kyojin Manga Theories thread in the Manga Forum, we can discuss about it more freely over there. :P
Aug 22, 2013 3:25 PM

Apr 2013
My buddy , arimpact , you give yourself too much importance to think you worth flaming . I havent flamed you to begin with .
And my idea was only one , you are the one idiot interpreting things the way you wanted .
That idea is "Eren isnt as powerful as people say he is" in other words "Eren is not the best" .
I said bye on the subject in matter and again you give yourself too much importance to think I would care or be hurted on internet .
When I'm tired I dont use the correct words for theyr meaning and that was a mistake on my side .
Good Luck if you think you hurt me in any way , lol . I cant be hurt on the internet . You must be stupid to think otherwise.
If you think taking a subject personal , its your problem , not mine . I argued alot with alot of people ending up insulting each other in a subtile way but you dont see me or them taking it personal like you do by thinking that saying "bye" or "lets just stop here" is something else just something you say to stop the subject in matter .
Take ssjokg , for example , when he doesnt agree with what I said he just spits it out and I dont mind , when he agrees or I agree on something again we just spit it out , nothing personal . When I spit bullshit he just calls it out , again I dont mind .
Aug 23, 2013 10:02 AM

Dec 2012
Has someone posted this before? xD
I found this on fb

Aug 23, 2013 12:41 PM

Aug 2013
SoScary said:
I found this on fb

LOL nice
Aug 23, 2013 2:23 PM
Jul 2013
ErenxMikasa said:
SoScary said:
I found this on fb

LOL nice

Check out the Shingeki No Kyojin fanpage, they have all kinds of stuff on it :P. Personally, the only thing that interests me in that page is the chibi version of the episodes xD.
Aug 23, 2013 3:17 PM

Jan 2013
Loved it as always, leaving me in cliffhangers as always T^T Levi just so calm and cool about the female titan
I was wondering how is he so calm she's right behind them but then Erwin did that and I realized that's why they made everybody go to the forest and it was all part of the plan. :3 It just keeps getting better and better c:
Aug 24, 2013 12:35 AM
Jun 2013
SoScary said:
I found this on fb

Laaaawl, so true...
Aug 24, 2013 12:37 AM
Jun 2013
Xinception said:
yuquall said:
arimpact said:
Darklight0303 said:
Zer010 said:
-snip-

manga spoiler

These foos should bring their discussion to the Shingeki No Kyojin Manga Theories thread in the Manga Forum, we can discuss about it more freely over there. :P

Ya i thought about that, but then the discussion is already here and it's not like this place lack manga spoiler tags already. Kinda pointless.
Aug 24, 2013 4:51 AM

Apr 2011
I didn't like the animation this episode. The falshback was alright and I loled at Levi's face when Eren transformed.

Next episode though...I have to prepare myself.
Aug 24, 2013 5:52 AM

Jul 2013
aria93 said:
I didn't like the animation this episode. The flashback was alright and I lol'ed at Levi's face when Eren transformed.

I don't like pointless bitching. But sometimes its not pointless and its in fact needed to tell creators to step up. I think they've missed the mark here. That is not subjective, that is a fact.

Seriously guys, I'm surprised at the amount of people that didn't notice the re-used images, the animation shortcuts and re-used scenes! The BD edition looks like it will be amending the issue, so I'm giving it a chance. -1 if they don't though!
Popular ≠ Sucks... maybe

Aug 24, 2013 5:55 AM

Aug 2012
HalfMetalJacket said:
aria93 said:
I didn't like the animation this episode. The flashback was alright and I lol'ed at Levi's face when Eren transformed.

I don't like pointless bitching. But sometimes its not pointless and its in fact needed to tell creators to step up. I think they've missed the mark here. That is not subjective, that is a fact.

Seriously guys, I'm surprised at the amount of people that didn't notice the re-used images, the animation shortcuts and re-used scenes! The BD edition looks like it will be amending the issue, so I'm giving it a chance. -1 if they don't though!

Did you check the BD comparison thread?
I think I'd trust them, to be honest.
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=653579
Beaver897Aug 24, 2013 5:59 AM
Aug 24, 2013 6:09 AM

Jul 2013
Beaver897 said:
HalfMetalJacket said:
aria93 said:

Did you check the BD comparison thread?
I think I'd trust them, to be honest.
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=653579

I did, but you never know for sure. Really happy that they are stepping it up though. Series can keep that 1 point if they keep it up.
Popular ≠ Sucks... maybe

Aug 24, 2013 6:46 PM

Nov 2012
Eren can't control when he turns into a titan.And Recon Corps are prepared to kill him when he accidentally transforms.

Hanji is so freaking annoying when she sees the titan's arm.

Apparently Eren needs an objection in order to turn into the titan.

It was just a flashback to shows why Eren trusts the Recon Corps now.

Female titan is captured.
Aug 24, 2013 6:57 PM

Nov 2011
Finished marathoning all the episodes so far - and finally joined the discussion. I know this is 2 episodes late, but the is what I thought when I saw the female Titan close up:
Annie, is that you?!

Just finished reading all twenty pages of this thread. Glad to see a lot of other people think it's her too.

PS: Friggin Spoiler People Stop Spoiling!

Shingeki no Kyojin is awesome. Never noticed the animation quality dropped though, and thanks for the link to the BD comparison thread. Pacing is fine, IMO.

Can't wait for episode 20 tomorrow!
These faces are so cute that I might just leave them here (#`Д´)´∀`)・ω・) ゚Д゚)゚∀゚)・∀・) ̄ー ̄)´_ゝ`)
Aug 25, 2013 11:47 PM

Jul 2008
Elite60 said:
Who knew a spoon would have a big role.

There is no spoon.

And that female titan...hoooo boy it should happen next episode. Which means we really are on pace for the end of this arc to end the show.
Aug 26, 2013 4:48 PM
Jul 2013
Pages (10) « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 28, 2013

1659 by AvenSawanami »»
Jun 22, 7:21 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 31, 2013

993 by AvenSawanami »»
Jun 20, 5:41 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 6, 2013

1558 by cosmic_cosmo »»
Jun 19, 9:51 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

MermaidGalaxies - May 11, 2013

952 by LotteGiants »»
Jun 17, 6:07 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 27, 2013

942 by LotteGiants »»
Jun 16, 10:41 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.