Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Oct 11, 2015 7:22 AM

Jul 2012
Snappynator said:
I hated Suzaku during the entire S1 and majority of S2. I started liking him when he realised Lelouch wasn't as evil as he thought all along.

Of course Lelouch was evil an selfish
I dislike lelouch vi Britannia.

im a shiki supporter

my YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCR90F0rzcss4CsrAbkZXTkg/featured?view_as=subscriber

Just past the 1500th Mark bitches

I approve this video http://youtu.be/U_0CCLxibFk
Oct 15, 2015 12:28 PM
Oct 2008
Animefreak17a said:
[q uote=Snappynator]I hated Suzaku during the entire S1 and majority of S2. I started liking him when he realised Lelouch wasn't as evil as he thought all along.

Of course Lelouch was evil an selfish[/quote]

In all honesty, I'm not that big a fan of Lelouch at all. He's not even one of my top ten anime characters. I think it's fine for people to hate Suzaku, though, even if it's for different reasons as to why I dislike him. Suzaku was a sanctimonious and pretentious little prick who probably had an IQ below 100. He killed his biological father and excused himself by saying he was trying to save his people. The end result was Britannia's regime over Japan and the civilians suffered. He joined the Britannian Army for glory and claimed that he was doing it for the greater good with very little promise. He didn't do anything to keep his japanese heritage and discarded it after selling out his country, his people, and his pride to gain power. Eventually, he sold out his friend to become a knight of the round. He had a Machiavellian mindset with a twisted sense of justice. He pledges allegiance to whomever benefits him the most and covers it up with excuses. Of course, I bet the only reason why he joined lelouch in the end was because lelouch promised to give him his life for zero requiem.
Oct 15, 2015 12:36 PM
Oct 2008
Animefreak17a said:
Snappynator said:
I hated Suzaku during the entire S1 and majority of S2. I started liking him when he realised Lelouch wasn't as evil as he thought all along.

Of course Lelouch was evil an selfish
Animefreak17a said:
Suzaku's plan actually was working at first. His plan was basically to lead by example. Show everyone that despite how much they resent him, despite how much shit has happened... he'll continue to fight the good fight and have absolute faith that someone will see what he was doing. And some one did. Euphie saw that. And because she was in power, she basically was about to make all of Suzaku's dreams come true. Then Lelouch happened.

Lelouch fucked Euphie's plan up by accident? It was only obvious to us because we saw what happened. But really, just the previous episode Lelouch had proclaimed Euphie his enemy, and the only reason he even showed up to the treaty thingy was to frame her and crush her dreams. It was only at the last minute did he change his mind because Euphie is just too damn cute.
And when asked about it, Lelouch pretends he does a lot of bad things on purpose. It wasn't till Suzaku straight up asked him what happened and could look Lulu in the eyes did he realize that his old friend would never do such a thing. And that was waaaayyyy later in the series.

Lelouch sucks balls

Suzaku is awesome

Oh yea, and Suzaku was also stupid enough to hand over his body to Brittania and allow them to launch missiles so that they could bombard the black knights. wtf. Does he really want to serve a nation that discards their soldiers like trash? not to mention, he betrays Charles in the end to join that petty blonde Schneizel possibly to gain more glory. But in the end he joined lelouch knowing full well he would get to stab lelouch so he could get his revenge. Now I've already stated that lelouch isn't even one of the characters I like and I can't even find enough pen and paper to list all his bad points, but he isn't as bad as Suzaku.
Oct 15, 2015 1:06 PM
Oct 2008
100Gauntletz said:
To me I feel the hate towards suzaku may be unjustified. Honestly everything everyone said in this forum about him can be applied to lelouch. The thing about him being a hypocrite, he never once strayed from why he believed in. The thing about him killing his father, was to prevent Japan from entering indefinite warfare. The thing about him betraying lelouch, friendship was should have been thrown away since the day lelouch killed euphie. The selfish reason why he fights, lelouchlelouch did it for his sister and revenge, kallen did it for her brother and revenge so why can't suzaku be selfish. The thing about betraying Japan, last time I checked lelouch was from Britannia and kallen is half britannia and they killed other britannians like nothing. The thing about him being a tool, that can be said about everyone who serves under someone in any army. They talk about suzaku doing a complete 180 to join lelouch, what about when lelouch was supposed to be a Japanese revolutionary but instead became britannians king and colonized everywhere, talk about where your loyalties lie.

Honestly, suzaku was the most interesting and realistic character up in that anime. People liked lelouch more cause he played his arrogant, god-complex role well. Suzaku coulda done a lot more harm in this series, but he always showed compassion for those close to him. They said he wouldn't be where he is without lelouch?? Lelouch wouldn't be where he is without CC and supernatural powers. Suzaku understood his actions, he knew the world couldn't be changed easily, so he chose what I though was his best option. His skill alone brought him to the Knights table. He wasn't as privileged as lelouch and the others in Britannia, so he did what he had to do to rise.

They say his methods would never bring change, but I think with time he could have brought change to Japan. I cannot justify lelouch killing millions of people for his own "change" and then condemn suzaku doing the same, even to a lesser degree than lelouch had.

As far as I know, suzaku suffered most in this series. He fought his way to the top without supernatural powers, he never killed lelouch's girlfriends, he didn't lead both britannians and elevens to their death like lelouch and he had to suffer the pain of being forced to live when everything he cared for was gone just because of lelouch selfishness. Lelouch only told him to live so he wouldn't end up dying with him. And then lelouch took the easy way out by dying and left the burden of being zero all on suzaku. I mean you can't have a normal life after being charged to be the worlds protector.

So don't hate a character who in all honesty was more important than the main character. He kept on interupting lelouch cus it was his job, if he didn't other people would've just stepped up to do so.

If you do think I'm wrong however and feel like his actions are wrong, hit me up and I'll prove you wrong. But before you do, ask yourself if you have the guts to sacrifice your father for the betterment of others or would you rather destroy the world just because you're angry at your father??

"have the gut to sacrifice your father?" His father never wronged him in any way. It's against the japanese's code of honor to surrender, and that's why he called for a do or die resistance. There is nothing that Suzaku can say that will excuse him from plunging that knife into his fathers gut . His father, I repeat. Yeah, kill a couple, save a lot. Human lives can't be calculated like that. Who gets to decide who dies and who lives? Right, so Lelouch was wrong in killing Euphemia, but Euphemia was going to kill every Japanese until there were none left. Genbu Kururugi was only trying to keep Japan alive by retaliating against Britannia. Lelouch let Suzaku off the hook many many times even though he had multiple opportunities to undermine his best friend. But once suzaku found out Lelouch was zero he completely turned 180 and did everything in his power to bring down his best friend. Now I'm not sure what you meant by Lelouch becoming a Japanese revolutionary, but I'm assuming you mean in order to take revenge britannia, he should have joined the japanese liberation front instead. No. just plain no. He had his ideals to destroy Britannia because his father abandoned him to start a clamp "human instrumentality project" and didn't agree with the japanese. that's ok. cuz he ain't even japanese. but suzaku was japanese and basically and indirectly turned his country over to the empire on a silver platter. That's having some real issues there. he even planned on using refrain on kallen. he later opposes charles's rule ti join Schneizel, only to betray Schneizel to join lelouch just so he could go Brutus on lelouch and shank him.
Dec 5, 2015 10:49 AM
Sep 2015
selective_yellow said:
When is this guy going to die? D:

In the first season, I personally just opposed him because he ruined Lelouch's plans, because I love characters like Lulu and Light Yagami. I didn't like L very much either, only for the reason that he opposed Light.

But in the second season, I hated Suzaku so much that I can't even bear it. He sold Lulu out, and I love Lelouch, but that isn't the only reason.

Even if he sold Lelouch out because he was Zero and killed his girlfriend, honestly, Lelouch asked him if it meant that Suzaku would sell out his friends- if he's said something along the lines of no, I'd only sell you out, I'd be mad still, but not as mad because I understand how he feels in a way, but he said that'd he'd seel anyone out, and that is the character of a true bastard.
Jan 9, 2016 11:27 AM
Jan 2016
why i hate suzaku
1) he is dumbass
2) he says he doesnt want anyone to lose there closed ones and he fking kills them in battle wtf they dont have loved ones?
3)his ambitions are only for japan but if you see the big picture and if zero would have overthrown the britania so many countries would have become free
4) he blames euphy's death on zero but he was also hurt for what happened
5) he betryed a friend took his only family nunally from him bcoz of those false memories
6)he says he dont want people to understand him then fucker dont interfere in japan freedom dream

and watch this also https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdQT2CdP8zU
vinay_nikamJan 9, 2016 11:36 AM
Jan 14, 2016 9:58 AM

Jan 2016
Yuri Lowenthal as Suzaku was pretty good, and I quite like his character. Sure he is a big hypo but what are you going to do in a world where you happen to have a connection to every major person in the world and everybody is running around geassing each other? Lulu did kill his girlfriend. Imo most of the hate is just from the Lulu fanboys. I just don't know why anyone would focus hate on him while Nina exists. On an unrelated note, his Knight of the Round outfit was pretty cool.
"MEMORIZE THIS! MEMORIZE JEREMIAH GOTTWALD! Commit it to memory, because that's the memorable name of the man who has defeated you." - Orange Boy Himself
Jan 25, 2016 4:04 AM
Nov 2015
suzaku is good not evil
Jan 31, 2016 3:24 AM

Dec 2013
One of my greatest wishes is to kill Suzuki "Hypo King" Kururugi personaly. Amen
Jan 31, 2016 4:19 PM

Jan 2016
I didn't like Suzaku at all at first, especially with how it appeared he was abandoning his country for rank in order to "change it from the inside". However by the end he took on the mask of zero, completed the requiem and killed lelouch. He could sort of relate to when lelouch had to kill Euphy. Suzaku earned my respect by the end of the series
Jan 31, 2016 4:44 PM

Nov 2015
Well, I fall somewhere more in the middle about him. I legitimately felt bad for him when Euphy died in his arms, and his change thereafter was interesting to see. Overall, I think he was developed fairly well over the course of the series. I thought he was badass as Lelouch's Knight of Zero, in all honesty. I suppose I can see why people hate him, but it isn't exactly like he is a badly-written character.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 7, 2016 5:47 PM
Dec 2014
I hate him. I don't hate him for blocking Lelouch, but what irritates me is that his ideology blinds him to how things work in the world. It is cruel to begin with and if he can't make any logical decisions as a result i can't like him. He doesn't need to be all calculating and emotionless.

He just needed to realize that to get things done people need to make sacrifices that not always are the most righteous ones. Although seeing your soldiers as mere pawns isn't good either. I believe that Lelouch is great because he is able to make decisions that although not directly shown are for the greater good.

To finish a Roman Vegetius said: 'Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum.' (if you want peace, prepare for war)
I think nothing rings more true than that in this world even if I don't like it. In any case that is why i hate Suzaku and like Lelouch
btw have watched code geass for the 3rd time and I needed to vent my anger XD

Also i do agree that in the end he at least grew a pair between his legs and made some clear cut decisions so that balanced the hate I felt through the series.
stevos121Apr 7, 2016 5:50 PM
Apr 21, 2016 10:44 AM

Apr 2016
I get that he initially means well, but the self-righteous, hypocritical son of a bitch deserved much more than a beating from Kallen. He needed to actually repent for his hypocrisy and horrible actions. Not to mention that his hypocrisy and rate of betrayal both get pushed to the extreme in R2.
May 3, 2016 12:19 AM

Dec 2011
CodeBlazeFate said:
I get that he initially means well, but the self-righteous, hypocritical son of a bitch deserved much more than a beating from Kallen. He needed to actually repent for his hypocrisy and horrible actions. Not to mention that his hypocrisy and rate of betrayal both get pushed to the extreme in R2.

Agreed. He has been punished, and in a way, he has died. Although he has meant to improve the lives of Japanese through peaceful approaches, he is so egotistic that he has failed to acknowledge that he has actually made things worse by killing the prime minister of Japan and actively working for the oppresor, Brittania. After the death of Euphemia, he even went so far to slaughter the very people he sought to protect.
May 3, 2016 4:02 AM

Apr 2016
raidenwarrior said:
CodeBlazeFate said:

Agreed. He has been punished, and in a way, he has died. Although he has meant to improve the lives of Japanese through peaceful approaches, he is so egotistic that he has failed to acknowledge that he has actually made things worse by killing the prime minister of Japan and actively working for the oppresor, Brittania. After the death of Euphemia, he even went so far to slaughter the very people he sought to protect.

While you could make the argument that that last point is due to Lelouch not realizing his Geass placed on Suzaku was still in effect, one can't deny how hypocritical and bloodthirsty Suzaku became, so far as to be told off by several people including Lelouch and that one guy who's always with Schneizel. Yet, he never learned, even after accepting Lelouch as a proper ally.
Jul 21, 2016 10:11 PM
Dec 2008
A lot of people consider him annoying, which is not surprising given that his hypocritical and contradictory nature is meant to turn the audience against him and in favor of Zero, but I do think Suzaku's actually rather interesting when you can understand his flawed character and try to approach his situation in detail.
Jul 30, 2016 2:57 AM
Feb 2016
The amount of hate makes me feel incredibly sad.

If you hate Suzaku, you must hate Lelouch, too. Code Geass has many complex characters and the two definitely are one of them. I've seen that -mostly fangirls of Lelouch- seem to justify his acts and praise him, while hating on
Suzaku.

These two dorks are my favourite characters of the show (yea I ship them they are my OTP but that's another thing).

If you hate one of them, you have to hate the other because even though they seem to be opposites, they are very very similar; they both betrayed the other (Lelouch killing Euphie and not telling about his identity as Zero is
pretty much of a betrayal , and just honestly... lying all along? - and Suzaku selling him out). They both have sinned several times in several things, but you just can't say one is a better person than the other.

None of them is a good person, and don't forget that Lelouch being the main character, we see the whole show from HIS point of view. And of course, in his view Suzaku was the bad guy in some cases.

But think of it deeper:

Suzaku killed his father when he was a child - I know, he did it, but I honestly believe he was just a victim all along. Or if not, it must have been a huge trauma for him still: in the Mao episodes we've seen him struggling with those memories of killing his father - to somehow help
that, he was trying so hard to be a good person. He tried to be good to everyone, he was helpful and generous and fun to be around.

Then, after losing his father he lost Euphemia, who was one of his dearest friends (or love interests, doesn't really matter anymore, R.I.P Euphie..).

I think you guys don't get how much of a trauma that could have been to him. I believe, that if I lost my Love, I would have gone mad too. Or if I lost just a friend. Still a trauma.Still would go crazy.
And did Lelouch tell him the truth? No. I understand, he didn't want Suzaku to hate him, he chose to make him hate Zero to stay as his best friend.

So, Suzaku wanted to kill Zero strongly, but the moment he saw that under the mask of Euphie's killer there is his best friend... like, can you even imagine how could that feel? How could HE feel..?
His childhood friend, his best friend, somebody he trusted in the most betrayed him.

Of course selling Lelouch out was a disgusting move, but I just want to point out that I honestly see Suzaku as a victim. (Lelouch, too)

A victim of this world. He was naive, confused and made many mistakes. So did Lelouch.

As I've said earlier, you can't hate one of them without hating the other.

However,
if Lelouch could forgive Suzaku in the end, and Suzaku could forgive Lelouch in the end, why can't you guys forgive him too? :)

(Also I recommend downloading the Code Geass Book Mutuality from the Internet - it's available -, it shows how
emotional and deep their relationship is after the betrayals, and before Lelouch's death. I think that would make some people understand better.)
Jul 30, 2016 3:00 AM
Feb 2016
TruTony said:
I didn't like Suzaku at all at first, especially with how it appeared he was abandoning his country for rank in order to "change it from the inside". However by the end he took on the mask of zero, completed the requiem and killed lelouch. He could sort of relate to when lelouch had to kill Euphy. Suzaku earned my respect by the end of the series

I'm happy you see him this way now :) he's really one of my favourite characters of all times and I'm sad he's so hated by so many people :(
Sep 3, 2016 9:49 AM
Sep 2016
Here is why I really dislike Suzaku, but feel like his character is very believable. That scene where he is ordered to kill off ALL of the Japanese freedom fighters. They begin to give up and he is ordered to murder them... and he struggles with the order for all of about 5 seconds... and then he begins his butchery. However, when Lelouche blows up the entire ship making it look like suicide... Suzaku instantly becomes offended by that action. Despite the fact that he was under orders to kill them all even if unarmed and under a flag of surrender he was doing this. This hypocrisy is what makes him a terrible person. Suzaku has the morals of a Nazi concentration camp guard.... and we should hate that.
Sep 4, 2016 6:45 AM
Jun 2016
I hate him, he is just so self-righteous and has the nerve to then criticize lelouch about his ways of doing things. Moreover, his 'plan' is just stupid, the only reason he became a knight of the round was because of lelouch. Essentially, he actively tries to ruin japans last chance of becoming free of Britannia on the unlikely wager that he is able to 'change things from the inside'. He acts as if he were some hero when he's taken as much lives as lelouch.

Just to clarify, I still think he is a well written character and I do understand that from his point of view, he's doing the right thing.
Sep 8, 2016 10:28 AM
Aug 2016
weakling, half on everything (mess on everything, block rebel but not fully help britanian), don't have right to live, just go die

everytime i watch code geas again, i always skip suzaku skin, looking at him make me want to vomit
Sep 26, 2016 2:39 PM
Sep 2016
Lelouch should writes down Suzaku's name in the death note.
Dec 22, 2016 10:39 AM
Dec 2016
I didn't like him because he opposed Lelouch's ways, which were the right ones (at the moment). He is a hypocrite, killed his own father and works for the Holy Britannian Empire. He says that he can change from within. His hatred towards Lelouch/Zero started when Euphemia died. He learned from V.V about Lelouch's Geass. BUt in the end, he worked for Lelouch, just because Lelouch became the 99th Emperor of the Holy Britannian Empire. At the end of the series, I thought that Lelocuh and Suzaku shoul have died, because we would've understand that, in the end, none of them were right. Sure, it would've been devastating for Nunnally, but in the end, she also had to learn the truth.
Dec 25, 2016 2:53 AM
Dec 2016
I hated him, Because he was naive personality, mind child person. and become easily puppet for britannia.
Dec 26, 2016 12:51 PM
Dec 2013
Pior anime do mundo porque o Suzaku ficou vivo no final.
Dec 27, 2016 4:10 AM

Feb 2016
he's a shithead, go die already
Jan 2, 2017 6:38 AM

Jun 2008
I dont think Suzaku is bad, the same way I don´t think Lelouch is bad. They both did shit, and made sacrifices for the things they believed. Lelou is one of my fav character but if we count the people he killed and the people Suzaku killed, than Lelou wins as a killer. Personally I believe that Euphie's death was what fucked up the friendship of these two. However, at very last episode I think that we all know how much Suzaku and Lelouch still loved each other like brothers and that's why Lelou choose him to perform the final task. They trusted each other regardless of them have betrayed each other before. They might not be best friends because a lot happened, but they had a common goal which was to make the world a better place no matter what. Suzaku actually cried for Lelou, and Lelou pat his back and I wouldnt see the end have such huge feelings if it was Lelou with anyone else than Suzaku. It was perfect.
Also I think that because we all love Lelou, we tend to hate Suzaku, but if the anime was told from Suzaku's perspective and not Lelou, perhaps people would hate Lelou and he would be considered not an anti-hero but a villain. But the story is told from Lelou's pov so its easy to sympathize with him, while we only see Suzaku doing "shit" and dont get a detailed info about his feelings like we have with Lelou.
Its funny how Lelou had a plan to make the world hate him, because its so easy to hate someone, if you just do some things wrong regardless of your right motivations. Suzaku is not evil and yet people hate him. To me this is all a matter of perspective...I will always think Suzaku and Lelou did things in what they believed. If we didnt have Lelou's POV, I'm sure Lelou would be the hated one, for he did so many wrong things that IRL he would be considered a terrorist and everyone would be cheering for Suzaku.
Both guys had good and bad things, and definitely I dont think R2 would be so high rated if not for that great finale. If Suzaku died instead of Lelou, it wouldn´t have such emotion and meaning. Besides no one is considering Suzaku's pain of having to kill his ex-best friend and live with that as a punishment. It's a huge burden to carry on as Zero and to live with the guilt of killing someone you loved, all for the peace of the world. We saw how much Lelou was in pain for killing Euphie, but I can understand Suzaku...it's not easy to see your "girlfriend" being killed by your best friend. Both of them just lost too much;__;
Anyway...It was a great anime, one of the best Ive watched. I love Lelou;3

ワンダーランド花 ♥

Jan 3, 2017 2:53 PM
Jan 2017
A genuine hypocritical shit bag. "i want to change it from the inside" How? By becoming one of their pawns and killing the Japanese people in which he claims he wants to save? All he has done is pissed all over the people who needed help. Even if were to accomplish his goal and become the number 1 knight of the round table, what then? The moment he speaks up about saving the Japanese people the Britannians would brand him as a traitor, he dies, he accomplishes nothing. He and his selfish hypocritical desires have no place in the world of the just.

Piss on Suzaku
Mar 9, 2017 3:17 PM
Mar 2017
Pretty much indifferent, just glad he wasn't the MC because it would be insufferable and feels like he was underutilized if he was meant to be Lelouch's 'rival'. They made his character too dumb to actually be an equal to Lelouch and worth the title of 'rival'. Seriously if it's not because of his continuous luck (meeting Euphy, Euphy being the same self-righteous person like him thus pick him as her knight, his asspull physical ability), would he even be able to advance his plan at all? And in the end almost everything he did contribute nothing to Japan liberation (except for the one million zero part, and even that was mostly Lelouch's doing), it was all thanks to Lelouch that Britannia is defeated while he was just following Lelouch's order. He was useful but still only worth the tile of 'pawn' rather than 'equal'. It was literally due to Lelouch idealizing his childhood memory and their past friendship that they are somehow still 'best friend'. But well, still an intriguing character, make me wrote so much didn't he.
Mar 17, 2017 12:01 AM

Jun 2014
i would like to compare suzaku with feminist, fucking big hypocrite
Jun 10, 2017 8:57 PM
Jun 2017
Ok.. I'm gunna go off.
I absolutely HATE Suzaku. The first season he was useless. Second season... oh ho.. I wish it were possible to crawl into the damn anime and strangle that kid. He has the NERVE to tell Lelouche that what he is doing is wrong! BUT! Killing your own father then joining to BRITANIAN EMPIRE to fight and kill your own people and betraying your best friend is ok??? Yes, I totally see your logic. Because that is A 1👌🏼 friendship skills right there!! Then out of nowhere he's all like, "YES! Now that u are emperor I will follow you and be your knight." FUCK YOU SUZAKU! You're an asshole friend.

I really wish Lelouche didn't use his geass on him so that he would be killable.
Jun 10, 2017 9:03 PM

Dec 2015
He's a naive self-righteous bastard who can't think outside his little box. I dislike him.
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Jun 13, 2017 9:22 AM
Feb 2015
He's a goddamn idiot. How could he fight his own kind ?! I know that he got this good guy fighting for a future where japan and britania can be equals going on but he should accept that that will never happen unless a royal does something about that .
He let the britanians use him for their own motives. And I hate how he was against killing but when britania orders him to kill he will do it.
In the end he did NOTHING for his country.
Jun 29, 2017 1:18 PM

May 2017
The sad thing is the guy who did the hard work at the end died and no one ever came to knew how much is suffered and struggled to change the world and the freaking piece of shit got all the glory?wtf!!!!!!!! I simply can't accept it
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 3, 2017 1:22 PM

Jun 2014
I actually quite like Suzaku. He has some flaws for sure, but not anymore than Lelouch. And his goals were commendable.
Jan 28, 2018 10:13 PM
Jul 2017
cause hes a stupid idiot
Mar 21, 2018 9:05 AM
Jul 2017
he became more bearable over time
if you also watch the picture dramas etc you will see more why he is the way he is
Oct 14, 2018 6:15 AM
Sep 2018
A Self Centred Traitor who killed His own Father. Britanninans were busy slaughtering the Japanese and he was busy in love with a Britannian. Such a Mother****** Traitor is this character. I want this bastard to die in the upcoming series. He betrayed His Nation, His Family, His Comrades and even His Best Friend Lelouch. Even though he took part in the Zero Requiem,doesn't even pay 10% of his past crimes. He should die.
Jun 8, 2019 12:13 PM

Nov 2014
He's a traitor.
AND TRAITORS DESERVE TO DIE.

Edit:
After watching R2, i don't hate him but i also don't love him. My feelings for him is neutral now. If he side with Lelouch then i like him, if he don't, then i hate him and wish he would die
ttcchenJun 8, 2019 6:49 PM
Jan 26, 2020 11:42 AM

Jun 2015
On one end suzaku opposes killing the people of the system even if it's for the right but yet he kills his own father . He traited lelouch when he made him confess his crimes , it felt like he didn't cared about Manually or lelouch . He has the same goal and yet opposes lelouch but in the end however realises that he can't remain righteous if he wants peace , DUDE JUST GET OVER YOURSELF. HE SAYS SOMETHING AND DOES THE OPPOSITE. I HATE HIM
May 10, 2020 7:36 AM
May 2019
Suzaku is afuckin bitch,He should not die,He should SUFFER and be HATED Eternally

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

May 12, 2020 12:04 PM

Sep 2017
Tbh you need to be fucked up to like this guy
yikes
May 25, 2020 7:14 AM
May 2020
Dieee!!!!!! I hate him. He is a traitor.
May 26, 2020 4:00 AM

May 2020
Honestly he is a great character. I don't really like him as much as I do the other character *cough* 11th prince of Britannia *cought*. He can be very annoying at times with the plot, but he definitely strengthens it and means well. I feel like we can all agree that Code Geass wouldn't be as good as it is without him, specially at the ending. He doesn't really deserve all the hate, but it's understandable.

“She didn't shed a tear.
Angels don't cry.”
- Hiroshi Sakurazaka

May 27, 2020 3:44 PM
Jul 2019
I’m in season 1 right now and I already hate this character so much. He screams hypocrite and he literally doesn’t make sense. He pleads peace but hes okay with letting terror happen. He’s causing terror for people but he sees it as right because they cause terror, that’s literally hypocritical. I can’t say I love Lelouch or anything, but he literally doesnt have clarity in his cause. He doesn’t know what he’s doing, he’s just a selfish naive dumbass who killed his dad and sells out his friends. I have nothing against his ideals I just wish he would actually follow them. Instead he does the easy thing of killing everyone as he’s ordered to.
Jun 14, 2020 11:15 AM
Nov 2018
imma give this man a beat up lmao. i don't actually 'hate' the guy, but if u would let me pick between loving him or hating him i would definitely choose the latter 'coz goooOOod he annoys me for some reason-- pretty sure that's his job, role, that's his character, to stand up against lelouch's idea or whatsoever. i'm sure many are annoyed at him also so i guess,,,, cheeErs? HAHAHA
Aug 12, 2020 10:41 PM
Apr 2020
SPOILERS

I'm late to the game but Suzaku has become one of the most irritable characters I have ever seen. Euphy's death was wrong, yes, but if he didn't attack and turn in Lelouch I'm sure that Lelouch would've explained the entire situation to him. Lelouch genuinely loved Nunally and Suzaku, and even though they were pitted against each other, if Suzaku shut up for a damn minute about Euphy and let Lelouch explain himself, we wouldn't be in this situation.

It upset me how he goes turns on Lelouch and criticizes his actions, throwing away a life-long friendship for what exactly? I have no problem with taking the passive route in situations, but his arrogance pisses me off BEYOND BELIEF.

I hate using the S-word, but suzaku truly is both a simp and a snitch.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

» Code Geass is a Masterpiece with an Underwhelming Ending

BimJomp - Today

28 by zoro8008 »»
11 hours ago

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ahenshihael - Sep 28, 2008

1908 by Finn086 »»
Yesterday, 10:04 AM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

TechnicsMKII - Sep 21, 2008

371 by jeffersondkid »»
Jul 1, 9:27 PM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

dtshyk - Aug 31, 2008

577 by jeffersondkid »»
Jul 1, 8:29 PM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ahenshihael - Jul 27, 2008

281 by Finn086 »»
Jul 1, 7:20 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.