Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Sep 25, 2014 7:47 AM

Jun 2009
ScazoN said:
]But MangaPanda are also known for having some of the highest quality translations.

Huh? Now that's news to me. They're fast I'll give them that. I'm not taking a site in this discussion because frankly I don't give a damn, but I trust mangastream more than mangapanda. Could still be wrong of course. It also doesn't matter as much as some people seem to think it does.
Sep 25, 2014 7:49 AM
Dec 2013
grandy_UiD said:
ScazoN said:
]But MangaPanda are also known for having some of the highest quality translations.

Huh? Now that's news to me. They're fast I'll give them that. I'm not taking a site in this discussion because frankly I don't give a damn, but I trust mangastream more than mangapanda. Could still be wrong of course. It also doesn't matter as much as some people seem to think it does.
Yup. Majority of the chapters are Fast and Accurate.

MP have had more accurate chapters than MS and vice versa though i have heard better news of MP on various sites. Meh.
Sep 25, 2014 7:50 AM

Sep 2011
ScazoN said:
Fullmetal89 said:

Dude this is from Mangastream, they are known for having some of the highest quality translations. Maybe you should keep your personal bias in check and realize that you could be wrong?
But MangaPanda are also known for having some of the highest quality translations. You should realize you could be wrong yourself.

Haha not sure if sarcasm but I hope so. Of course If I'm wrong I'll gladly accept it and admit it. I just know how Tsudecimo is with Naruto.

ScazoN said:

Did you read last weeks One Piece? It was fast, but it was nothing close to being accurate. Mangapand is known for speed not quality.
Sep 25, 2014 7:50 AM

Dec 2012
Fullmetal89 said:
tsudecimo said:

Ugh spare me with that mistranslation and your own misinterpretation.

http://i.imgur.com/t4vDv06.jpg

Dude this is from Mangastream, they are known for having some of the highest quality translations. Maybe you should keep your personal bias in check and realize that you could be wrong?

Dude it can be a simple mistake of one one or two words, even if they are known for their high quality, mistakes can happen. Unless you read the raw scans, there is no way of telling who is correct, even though one of them make more sense in the context of what she saying, and her character in general, and what previous panels have showed regarding her feelings of Sasuke.

I know I could be wrong, didn't claim my opinions to be absolute, it's just unlikely.
Sep 25, 2014 7:52 AM

Dec 2013
tsudecimo said:
Sourire said:
Its clearly written L O V E, even if its badly translated and is actually L O V E D the rest of her speech is just as bad, character development -> window

Please don't quote me. You know you are not capable of backing up your opinion, so do us all a favor, and continue your random one liner rants.

Pfft. Elitist alert. So high and mighty.
Sep 25, 2014 7:53 AM

Sep 2011
tsudecimo said:
Fullmetal89 said:

Dude it can be a simple mistake of one one or two words, even if they are known for their high quality, mistakes can happen. Unless you read the raw scans, there is no way of telling who is correct, even though one of them make more sense in the context of what she saying, and her character in general, and what previous panels have showed regarding her feelings of Sasuke.

I know I could be wrong, didn't claim my opinions to be absolute, it's just unlikely.

Sure, it's possible that Mangastream mistranslated. I just found your response to be pretty defensive. That said I doubt they made a mistake here. If that's the case as I said earlier I'll gladly admit I'm wrong.
Sep 25, 2014 7:53 AM
Dec 2013
Fullmetal89 said:
ScazoN said:

Did you read last weeks One Piece? It was fast, but it was nothing close to being accurate. Mangapand is known for speed not quality.
No i don't read One Piece, i know MangaPanda has been releasing accurate translations for Naruto though. Don't know/care about the other mangas.
Sep 25, 2014 7:54 AM
Sep 2014
Sakura... Y u no just die...
Anyways back to the main topic.. Does anyone feel like sasuke's plan might be similar to lelouch Britannia.. Not exactly but kinda similar...
He doesn't value his own life that's for sure... He just wants to get rid of all the bad elements..
Sep 25, 2014 7:56 AM

Dec 2012
ScazoN said:
know MangaPanda has been releasing accurate translations for Naruto though. Don't know/care about the other mangas.

Not really though. MangaPanda like grandy said, are not known for their quality translation. Mangastream is. There have been a lot of somewhat badly translated chapters of Naruto by Mangapanda (they butchered that Kakashi scarecrowjoke lol) they are just fast.
Sep 25, 2014 7:56 AM
Jun 2013
nothing really happened just the set up to the fight. The while sasuke thing with the knocking out sakura thing pretty much cements the whole thing of he doesint really hate them cause if he did he could of just killed her. Instead he doesint want her to get caught in the cross fire. Sure later on he will say something about still caring about them and such.
Sep 25, 2014 7:57 AM
Oct 2013
the final valley!!!!!!!!!!!!! omfg
the nostalgia
Sep 25, 2014 7:57 AM
Dec 2013
I'm trying to believe it's LOVED not LOVE here, lets not destroy that.
Sep 25, 2014 8:00 AM

Apr 2013
tsudecimo said:
Sourire said:
Its clearly written L O V E, even if its badly translated and is actually L O V E D the rest of her speech is just as bad, character development -> window

Please don't quote me. You know you are not capable of backing up your opinion, so do us all a favor, and continue your random one liner rants.
? arguing with someone who cant even admit a single flaw in kishi's writing is a waste of time, I'm not the only one who tries to argue with you, but somehow, magically, everyone is wrong in your eyes.
Sep 25, 2014 8:01 AM

Apr 2013
robis798 said:
tsudecimo said:

Pfft. Elitist alert. So high and mighty.
Nothing new with him, anyone who dislikes naruto or bakemono is pleb and dumb.
Sep 25, 2014 8:01 AM

Jul 2010
As much as I hate Sasuke, he was spot on calling Sakura "damned annoying" LOL
Sep 25, 2014 8:02 AM

Dec 2012
SailorKagome said:
but now I just don't give a damn anymore. All the characters are emotionally and romantically retarded.

Whoa there. Shikamaru x Temari is flawless. Shikamaru himself too x)
Sep 25, 2014 8:03 AM

Feb 2013
ScazoN said:

Even if its Loved l still believe sakura's character development has been thrown out the window and im really pissed because i really liked Sakura

Sep 25, 2014 8:04 AM
Oct 2013
It's all been leading up to this...

Sasuke will rape Naruto,impregnate him and then have a baby with him
It's all Kishimoto's plan

GAY
Sep 25, 2014 8:07 AM
Dec 2013
tsudecimo said:
SailorKagome said:
but now I just don't give a damn anymore. All the characters are emotionally and romantically retarded.

Yeah, the only pairing that makes fucking sense right now. They are indeed flawless. I can't wait to see them in The Last Movie together, Temari already looks amazing.

badwolf45f said:
ScazoN said:

Even if its Loved l still believe sakura's character development has been thrown out the window and im really pissed because i really liked Sakura
I really liked Sakura myself till this chapter, I don't dislike her or anything but feel indifferent now.
Sep 25, 2014 8:07 AM

Dec 2012
badwolf45f said:
ScazoN said:

Lol, did people read that window comment on one of the first posts, and couldn't bother to use another phrasing.

Anyway. How come though? what's different, she just feels bad, about the situation and them fighting again. Nothing really relevant to her character development. She is not in a situation where she can interfere physically, so she let out her emotions.
Sep 25, 2014 8:09 AM

May 2013
marclee82 said:
SaSa-Zoldyck said:

http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/631/5

Come again? Hinata is just second to Sakura for Naruto. And that happend like 30 min ago in Naruto time lol.

That chapter and page just proves Naruto still likes Sakura you missed the point. I said if Sakura got with Naruto it would be sloppy seconds for the reasons I named. But "IF" Naruto got with Hinata it would be because he gave up on Sakura and approached Hinata out of the growing emotions he has and knowing how she felt. Sakura has said in many chapters she feels nothing for Naruto romantically and the one time she did she was LYING!!!! Naruto hasn't ever played with Hinata's emotions (despite her young illusions) but he has only recently figured out how she truly feels that happened like "35mins ago" in Naruto time. You can tell he at the very least has grown to care about her alot more than just a simply friend. Sakura to date doesn't feel anything for Naruto romantically so giving up on a first love and finding a new one is different than SETTLING which i said she would be doing before.

My bad.

But I still disagree with you. Hinata almost got herself killed twice for him and he turns around and claims that Sakura is his chick. If he ends up with Hinata it is because he couldn't get Sakura to forget about Sasuke. There is no difference between Naruto and Sakura in this case. Your argument is just a desperate attempt to save Hinata/Naruto dignity.

Lets just wait for the Viz scans, my bet is on LOVE.
''We don't know what kind of people we truly are until the moment before our deaths. As death comes to embrace you, you will realise what you are. That's what death is, don't you think?'' - Uchiha Itachi
Sep 25, 2014 8:09 AM
Dec 2013
tsudecimo said:

I know your English is bad, but ''loved'' is a past tense, as in it existed in the past.

no shit Sherlock.
it clearly says "I love you" and not "I loved you" in the panel someone post above, so stop being delusional. SasuSaku is dead. It has actually never existed. R.I.P Move on.
Sep 25, 2014 8:11 AM
Dec 2013
HxH_fan said:
tsudecimo said:

I know your English is bad, but ''loved'' is a past tense, as in it existed in the past.

no shit Sherlock.
it clearly says "I love you" and not "I loved you" in the panel someone post above, so stop being delusional. SasuSaku is dead. It has actually never existed. R.I.P Move on.
Jokes on you, Tsud ships NaruSaku.

But thanks for that last line though, aha.
Sep 25, 2014 8:14 AM
Dec 2013
Sasuke tried to kill Sakura more than once and Sakura fanboys/fangirls still believe in Kishimoto and think that SasuSaku will happen...so much stupidity in one fandom SMH
Sep 25, 2014 8:17 AM

Feb 2013
HxH_fan said:
Sasuke tried to kill Sakura more than once and Sakura fanboys/fangirls still believe in Kishimoto and think that SasuSaku will happen...so much stupidity in one fandom SMH

l believe in here we ship more Narusaku/naruhina than Sasusaku and if we're mad its because sakura character development at least for me

Sep 25, 2014 8:19 AM

Dec 2012
Naruto chapter discussion threads, retarded as usual. This fan/reader base though, so unmatched.
Sep 25, 2014 8:19 AM
Aug 2014
About Sakura, what the hell she does in this manga ? No more development, she only cries, cures some people and IMPORTANT that : she has not any rules in main story. Why is she one of main characters ? I think Shikimaru or Hinata is more attractive and good job in main story than Sakura. That why Sasuke call her " annoyancement girl ".
Sep 25, 2014 8:20 AM

Apr 2013
Not sure whats worse, flamers or narutards
Sep 25, 2014 8:22 AM

May 2012
He isn't even the final villian.
Isayama Hajime should be awarded The Manga with The Highest Inconsistencies of Characters' Appearances.
He keeps performing multiple plastic surgeries on those Shingeki No Kyojin characters in a SINGLE chapter.
Yes, I've read up to the latest chapter of Shingeki No Kyojin manga.
Forced myself to read through the kidsketching chapters after the anime's ended. At least from now on, I only have to go through the hell once a month.
Patiently awaiting SNK TV/movie/OVA anime-sequel.
The 2015 SNK live-action movie would probably suck.
Sep 25, 2014 8:23 AM
Jun 2013
the translation sure is iffy. It can be love or loved. Loved cause of eveything that happened and love cause the next line of her saying if we were together again. Theres even a slip up with it saying sakura...sakura really wanted to save you lol.

Aug 2013
These chapters are far better than the whole Kaguya thing(and most of the War arc) and I like how things our turning out,I do hope that Sasuke's definition of Hokage is good and Kishimoto dosen't ruin this fight,what I mean is the flashbacks and the too much talk,at this stage I think is a bad thing.

tsudecimo said:
SailorKagome said:

Couldn't agree more with this one,they complete each other. And Shikamaru is my 2nd favorite character in Naruto.

Dec 2012
magiczhu said:
About Sakura, what the hell she does in this manga ? No more development, she only cries, cures some people and IMPORTANT that : she has not any rules in main story. Why is she one of main characters ? I think Shikimaru or Hinata is more attractive and good job in main story than Sakura. That why Sasuke call her " annoyancement girl ".

She is supposed to be the successor of Tsunade, and take care of the medical unit of Konoha (probably). She is a main character because she is part of team 7. Hinata wouldn't make sense as a main character, because the Hyuga family is not really relevant, and Shikamaru is perfect and all, but he doesn't really fit in the dynamic of the other main characters, I do like his friendship with Naruto tho.
Sep 25, 2014 8:24 AM

Mar 2014
tsudecimo said:
Naruto chapter discussion threads, retarded as usual. This fan/reader base though, so unmatched.

Indeed. Make your way to Narutobase and the inherent stupidity extends that far too. It's a sad state of affairs, truly. Best to just comment your initial thoughts of the chapter, then leave :/
Sep 25, 2014 8:27 AM
Jun 2013
ScazoN said:
Humza_96 said:
Dafuq was that? Sakura is so annoying and useless,the least she could have done is just die. Sasuke for once is right she's an annoyance. Like anyone gives a shit about her shitty feelings.
I like how persistent Sasuke is himself on how much he hates Sakura. He knows she is nothing important and feels that way permanently, hopefully. I hope it doesn't turn into a stupid change in character where Sasuke somehow changes his feelings towards Sakura at the end and then be like "I'm sorry, I luv u long time, married when" otherwise that would be bullshit.

Dont mind me, just trying to feel better right now...

Wouldint surprise me. It kinda falls in the trope of I had to throw what I cared about away for the bigger picture but I still care about you.
Sep 25, 2014 8:28 AM

Dec 2012
The_ClownPrince said:
-

Damn dude, you stole my previous forum set ._.

Made the avatar worse though.

Ryukatsuka said:
tsudecimo said:

Indeed. Make your way to Narutobase and the inherent stupidity extends that far too. It's a sad state of affairs, truly. Best to just comment your initial thoughts of the chapter, then leave :/

Yeah. I've been to NB, and regretted every second I posted here, and couldn't for the life of me, understand on why some care so much about who is stronger than who, and as basis who is a good or bad character, smh.
Sep 25, 2014 8:29 AM

Sep 2011
tsudecimo said:
SailorKagome said:

This I couldn't agree more with you. If there is one pairing I freaking love in Naruto it's ShikaTemari. I really hope Kishi at least gives us that one at the end of Naruto.

FullmetalRaikouSep 25, 2014 8:33 AM
Sep 25, 2014 8:30 AM
Dec 2013
Based itachi

Neg

10char

- NB
Sep 25, 2014 8:30 AM

Dec 2012
souledge94 said:
the translation sure is iffy. It can be love or loved. Loved cause of eveything that happened and love cause the next line of her saying if we were together again. Theres even a slip up with it saying sakura...sakura really wanted to save you lol.

I think she is referring to Team 7, either way.
Sep 25, 2014 8:33 AM
Jun 2013
SaSa-Zoldyck said:
Isn't Hinata a consolation prize aswell? Kishi seems to have a thing for one sided romance and he is succesfully trolling the fandom with these tease chapters lol.

Well he knows it helps keep the cash flowing.
Sep 25, 2014 8:34 AM

Dec 2012
ScazoN said:
I like how persistent Sasuke is himself on how much he hates Sakura.

He doesn't hate her. He is mostly indifferent about her, and doesn't mind getting rid of her to get what he wants, or if she in his way.

Even with how he was indifferent towards, he did appreciate her, or some of her actions some times (i.e ''Thanks Sakura'' when he left)
Sep 25, 2014 8:34 AM

Feb 2008
tsudecimo said:
SailorKagome said:

My bad, I will rephrase it : the main characters are emotionally and romantically retarded. There, happy now ?

And, yeah, I agree with you, Shikamaru and Temari would make a great couple.

Don't talk to me about character development if Kaizuka Inaho or Slaine Troyard are in your favorites.
Sep 25, 2014 8:35 AM

Aug 2013
tsudecimo said:
The_ClownPrince said:
-

Damn dude, you stole my previous forum set ._.

Made the avatar worse though.
You got me

Is really that bad?
Sep 25, 2014 8:36 AM
Dec 2013
ShikaTema <3 <3

tsudecimo said:

He doesn't hate her.

he doesnt hate her = tried to kill her multiple times and thinks she is annoying
Sep 25, 2014 8:37 AM

Dec 2012
souledge94 said:
SaSa-Zoldyck said:
Isn't Hinata a consolation prize aswell? Kishi seems to have a thing for one sided romance and he is succesfully trolling the fandom with these tease chapters lol.

Source?
Sep 25, 2014 8:39 AM
Dec 2013
SailorKagome said:
tsudecimo said:

My bad, I will rephrase it : the main characters are emotionally and romantically retarded. There, happy now ?

And, yeah, I agree with you, Shikamaru and Temari would make a great couple.
I don't think Naruto is emotionally or romantically retarded, he's being the most mature right now imo.
Sep 25, 2014 8:40 AM
Jun 2013
tsudecimo said:
souledge94 said:

Source?

there is none but I think its safe to think teasing ships helps with the sales. People are really into that stuff and want to know what happens next.
Sep 25, 2014 8:42 AM
Jun 2013
tsudecimo said:
souledge94 said:

I think she is referring to Team 7, either way.

It can be taken both ways. Since she wants it back like the old days and the old days was her always being near him and not everyone fighting.
Sep 25, 2014 8:43 AM

Dec 2012
souledge94 said:
tsudecimo said:

Source?

there is none but I think its safe to think teasing ships helps with the sales. People are really into that stuff and want to know what happens next.

Depends on how popular those ships are, and I really doubt people would keep reading just for that. It's barely there, and most of the time, it's subtle panels.
Sep 25, 2014 8:46 AM
Jun 2013
tsudecimo said:
souledge94 said:

Depends on how popular those ships are, and I really doubt people would keep reading just for that. It's barely there, and most of the time, it's subtle panels.

I dont know. I think even if it is subtle people eat it up and it wouldint surprise me if thats one of the reasons they keep following it.
Sep 25, 2014 8:47 AM

Mar 2014
-Klad- said:
I just noticed an error. IIRC, the current battlefield is in Kumogakure, right? Then how did Sasuke and Naruto get to the Valley (located in Konoha) that fast? :O

Not an error. The Valley is located close to the border of Fire and Sound (nowhere near Konoha) and the battle was fought close to the edge of the Land of Lightning I believe. With the sort of speed both Naruto and Sasuke possess, it isn't any stretch of the imagination that they'd traverse the few miles separating the border of the three countries in record time.
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 27 Discussion

jeanfarias - Feb 4, 2012

14 by Matthappy »»
Jun 3, 5:00 PM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 22 Discussion

jeanfarias - Jan 24, 2012

8 by Matthappy »»
Jun 3, 4:58 PM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 1 Discussion

Renton126 - Aug 31, 2009

25 by Rezende1990 »»
May 20, 2:36 AM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 342 Discussion

kittykun2011 - Nov 8, 2008

5 by Chfenj_ »»
Apr 13, 9:54 AM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 244 Discussion

Thystrix - Mar 20, 2016

6 by Chfenj_ »»
Mar 30, 9:34 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.