Forum Settings
Forums

Japanese Government to Start Anti-Anime/Manga Piracy Operation Next Month [Update 7/30]

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (30) « First ... « 24 25 [26] 27 28 » ... Last »
Aug 3, 2014 12:57 PM

Apr 2012

LOOK AT THE PLEBEIANS THAT CAN'T TORRENT! LOOK AT THEM AND LAUGH!

Autocrat said:
Hitler was good, objectively.
Aug 3, 2014 1:42 PM

Jan 2014
Oh shit, they are going for nyaa. NOOO (headdesk 10x)

Oh, but if we think, funny thing is that they cant to anything to torrents. I remember when they went for piratebay and failed...
TapuTapuuAug 3, 2014 1:46 PM
Aug 3, 2014 1:53 PM
Jul 2014
Yohimo_asakura said:

Oh, but if we think, funny thing is that they cant to anything to torrents. I remember when they went for piratebay and failed...

Nyaa is trolling. They can't do shit
Aug 3, 2014 2:10 PM

Jan 2014
Harutora_Rin said:
Yohimo_asakura said:

Nyaa is trolling. They can't do shit

Ofc.

Btw, I just checked list, there are a lot webs held on russian servers. I mean they want to shut down them? Are you freaking serious? Then Good luck for you, Japan :D
TapuTapuuAug 3, 2014 2:13 PM
Aug 3, 2014 2:10 PM

Feb 2014
(Tsundere voice) B-B-But They don't sell anime DVD/BD Where i live....
Stop calling me your bunny I won't hop and you don't own me
Aug 3, 2014 2:26 PM

Jan 2013
Fuck can a mod delete this thread already?

This is baseless fear mongering thats doing nothing but freaking people out over nothing.
Aug 3, 2014 4:31 PM
Jul 2014
Seems like Studio Ghibli is shutting down.
What kind of anime did they make?
Aug 3, 2014 5:32 PM

Jan 2013
Harutora_Rin said:

Famous movies.
Aug 3, 2014 5:35 PM
Jul 2014
SolvyTwerk4Jesus said:
Harutora_Rin said:

Famous movies.

Ahh, that's to bad then.
Not that i care :3
Aug 3, 2014 5:57 PM

Jun 2014
Sabagebu Episode 5 is up on KissAnime even though it is on the supposed list of anime that the government will be asking sites to remove
Aug 3, 2014 6:01 PM
Jul 2014
ValtyreZ said:
Sabagebu Episode 5 is up on KissAnime even though it is on the supposed list of anime that the government will be asking sites to remove

Well. Guess that didn't work out then
Aug 3, 2014 6:02 PM

Sep 2012
ValtyreZ said:

Knew I missed one, thanks
Aug 3, 2014 6:11 PM

Jan 2013
I really think mods should lock or delete this thread.

It's fear mongering.

Nothing is happening and nothing is going to happen, but this thread gives off an unrealistic vibe that people's ability to watch anime is in danger.

Guys, nothing is going to happen. Stop worrying. Stop looking at kissanime every day expecting the sky to fall.
Aug 3, 2014 9:27 PM

Jul 2013
No matter how hard you try to combat piracy, piracy will always exist.
Aug 3, 2014 9:32 PM

Aug 2012
So have any manga been removed yet? Feel lazy to check -.-
Aug 3, 2014 10:08 PM

Jul 2014
kuuderes_shadow said:
The raw provider group which had been the fastest uploader of raws of Jinsei on nyaa for all the first four episodes no longer has anything listed on the site. There are still 3 other groups with raws on the site for the series that have been uploaded within a few hours of the episode airing, though. No idea if this has anything to do with this initiative or if it's just a coincidence. Probably the latter.

Well, rawcs.net was on the list, but I see they are still working...

Only IExplorer is blocked? or they are blocking chrome, mozilla, opera, mmmm, android navigators too...? Mmmm, too much so to japanese working. They could go trought piracy, well - it's a illegal issue -, but could stop ALL? or could stop fansubes efforts? And what can be call piracy, and what no? Have they the potestate all around the Globe...? Mmmm, too categorical!
Allways there are a person who could to outsmart those mesures, or attempt to! I think.

SolvyTwerk4Jesus said:
Guys, nothing is going to happen. Stop worrying. Stop looking at kissanime every day expecting the sky to fall.
Read more at http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1235745&show=1280#gXkWE4GJmYAcxLFH.99

I think so!

But Goverments have the enforces that can do it, but I agree your opinion, It's futile saying "AH! OH! DAMN!" if nothing is happening. Go to another thread, close it, or reopen when some information of closed sites is going on.

Crazy's Manga closing it's a fact allredy T_T
DcyendAug 3, 2014 10:53 PM
I'll tell you something, my Tenchi. You know, the carnival comes and goes... if you wait for a while, it'll always come back to you, Tenchi.
Aug 3, 2014 10:15 PM

Mar 2014
Japan took down Chibi Review's YouTube channel.
Aug 3, 2014 11:46 PM

Dec 2012
Remember what happened to SOPA guys? No one? Me neither.

Internet > All
Aug 4, 2014 1:22 AM

Jan 2014
Harutora_Rin said:

who cares about ghibli lol.
Aug 4, 2014 2:08 AM
Feb 2012
IotakudesuI said:
Harutora_Rin said:

who cares about ghibli lol.

People with good taste. But silly me, that's a minority on MAL after all.
The release of atomic energy has not created a new problem. It has merely made more urgent the necessity of solving an existing one. - Albert Einstein
Aug 4, 2014 3:07 AM

Jul 2014
Not at all, many people like Ghibli and Miyazaki's mangas. I myself i.e. :D

But more people had grown with Songoku, Pokemon or One Piece, and the taste well . . .

I appreciate a full game of animation and manga, a narrow-mind have no more capacity, a full one WOW!!

Crisis go down with the best ones, sigh! But I heard than Miyazaki's son will be on charge, with father's supervision, like the last film! So. . .
DcyendAug 4, 2014 3:11 AM
I'll tell you something, my Tenchi. You know, the carnival comes and goes... if you wait for a while, it'll always come back to you, Tenchi.
Aug 4, 2014 4:11 AM
Jan 2013
right now there is a lot of sites that offer big access to many anime series
http://www.daisuki.net/anime/#
http://www.crunchyroll.com/
http://www.hulu.com/ (HULU is USA only though)
of course pp who dont have access are justified of using fansubs, but those of us that have access shd go official way, all these services show anime for free or very small sums
Aug 4, 2014 4:39 AM
Feb 2012
rikuhod said:
of course pp who dont have access are justified of using fansubs, but those of us that have access shd go official way, all these services show anime for free or very small sums

A basic principle that makes sense, no question, but what are those people supposed to do if there exists an alternative to CR and the likes that is both better in every aspect and offered for free? I'm not affected by that dilemma but I know what choice I'd make if I were in their shoes.
The release of atomic energy has not created a new problem. It has merely made more urgent the necessity of solving an existing one. - Albert Einstein
Aug 4, 2014 4:39 AM
Jul 2014
sullynathan said:

Why? I thought they only would take down 580 titles.
Or are they just trying to take down every reviewer on YouTube?
Aug 4, 2014 4:41 AM
Jul 2014
Dcyend said:
kuuderes_shadow said:
The raw provider group which had been the fastest uploader of raws of Jinsei on nyaa for all the first four episodes no longer has anything listed on the site. There are still 3 other groups with raws on the site for the series that have been uploaded within a few hours of the episode airing, though. No idea if this has anything to do with this initiative or if it's just a coincidence. Probably the latter.

Well, rawcs.net was on the list, but I see they are still working...

Only IExplorer is blocked? or they are blocking chrome, mozilla, opera, mmmm, android navigators too...? Mmmm, too much so to japanese working. They could go trought piracy, well - it's a illegal issue -, but could stop ALL? or could stop fansubes efforts? And what can be call piracy, and what no? Have they the potestate all around the Globe...? Mmmm, too categorical!
Allways there are a person who could to outsmart those mesures, or attempt to! I think.

SolvyTwerk4Jesus said:
Read more at http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1235745&show=1280#gXkWE4GJmYAcxLFH.99

I think so!

But Goverments have the enforces that can do it, but I agree your opinion, It's futile saying "AH! OH! DAMN!" if nothing is happening. Go to another thread, close it, or reopen when some information of closed sites is going on.

Crazy's Manga closing it's a fact allredy T_T

Is CrazyManga closing because of Japan? If they did, why didn't they just delete 500 Manga files
Aug 4, 2014 4:51 AM
Jul 2014
Harutora_Rin said:
sullynathan said:

Why? I thought they only would take down 580 titles.
Or are they just trying to take down every reviewer on YouTube?

Scrap that, it's for false flagging that his account is disabled

Edit: Japan has nothing to do with this one
Aug 4, 2014 8:31 AM

Aug 2007
rikuhod said:

I can use those and still pirate.
Aug 4, 2014 8:34 AM
Jul 2014
Drunk_Samurai said:
rikuhod said:

I can use those and still pirate.

I use those and i still have anime that i want to watch that aren't on there.
Aug 4, 2014 8:39 AM

May 2014
SolvyTwerk4Jesus said:
I really think mods should lock or delete this thread.

It's fear mongering.

Nothing is happening and nothing is going to happen, but this thread gives off an unrealistic vibe that people's ability to watch anime is in danger.

I really think they shouldn't lock this thread. The constant replies make this thread more popular, which is a good thing because it helps inform MAL users on an important topic and event that is coming to the anime world this month. Many more MAL users, if not all should read this thread. No need to lock it, there is no harm. Sir, thank you for your two cents, I appreciate the thought.
Zelot said:
Yoooooooooo
It sounds like they are focusing mainly on Chinese sites.... but dangggg...

I'm going to miss my typeset if this does go through.

Also as a mod note:
Please do not let this thread be solely on the legality of piracy.

We are not discussing whether piracy of anime is legal or not so we should be fine.
[size=30]Edit:Typo
Aug 4, 2014 10:51 AM

Jul 2014
Harutora_Rin said:
... Is CrazyManga closing because of Japan? If they did, why didn't they just delete 500 Manga files

@Harutora_Rin, no; I asked personally to Crazy the causes. Was a economical dilema, he couldn't afford for more the hosting. I was on error thinking was JDelussions of Pow XD

Thanks to SolvyTwerk4Jesus now I have my foots on earth an my mind calm, too zen truly XD
DcyendAug 4, 2014 10:58 AM
Aug 4, 2014 11:33 AM
Jul 2014
Dcyend said:
Harutora_Rin said:
... Is CrazyManga closing because of Japan? If they did, why didn't they just delete 500 Manga files

@Harutora_Rin, no; I asked personally to Crazy the causes. Was a economical dilema, he couldn't afford for more the hosting. I was on error thinking was JDelussions of Pow XD

Thanks to SolvyTwerk4Jesus now I have my foots on earth an my mind calm, too zen truly XD

That timing though
Aug 4, 2014 12:52 PM

Jul 2014
And to finish the dudes girls&boys, here is an international law extract, you can test out if you have the patience I dad T_T

"Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for fair use for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use!"

For info all aroud the Globe Mrs. and Mrs. governors members Kira, kira, kira!!
DcyendAug 4, 2014 1:10 PM
Aug 4, 2014 1:00 PM
Jul 2014
Dcyend said:
And to finish the dudes boys, here is an international law extract, you can test out if you have the patience I dad T_T

"Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for fair use for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use!"

I'm not sure if that works in our favor
Aug 4, 2014 1:06 PM
Mar 2011
Dcyend said:
And to finish the dudes boys, here is an international law extract, you can test out if you have the patience I dad T_T

hence why the idea i said in this topic is very very possible we sahnll see
"If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine"

When the union's inspiration through the workers' blood shall run
There can be no power greater anywhere beneath the sun
Yet what force on earth is weaker than the feeble strength of one
For the Union makes us strong
Aug 4, 2014 1:16 PM

Dec 2011
Dcyend said:
And to finish the dudes girls&boys, here is an international law extract, you can test out if you have the patience I dad T_T

Errmmm. Fair use isn't even remotely relevant here. Fansubs are not even close to counting as 'fair use'.
Oh, and that's not international law. It's US law.
There is no such thing as shit taste. Only idiots who think everyone should have the same taste as they do.
Aug 4, 2014 1:17 PM

Jul 2014
And copyrights have a temporal lasting, I mean the law preescript in the time. So the more time, no copyright; it's cover only in favor of the authors themselves that perceive their profit by the staments where they paid their rights. I mean, they must be paid by State, or the companies they signature their rights. But companies only can be provide this issue with a renewal of the copyrights, but all its legal bureau tramits, than go nowhere, 'cause the rights preescript legally.

Well, thats all I can say in my test out for legal support.
DcyendAug 4, 2014 1:28 PM
Aug 4, 2014 1:25 PM

Jul 2014
kuuderes_shadow said:
Dcyend said:

Errmmm. Fair use isn't even remotely relevant here. Fansubs are not even close to counting as 'fair use'.

Meanwhile there is jurisprudence about laws, you may do your right to defend your right to the "suppouse or dude about innocence", legal term not recall now, but there is jurisprudence, an family lawyer could do shred about a legal report of any meaning, and this law it's too on UE functional law code, not only US ;D And if a US law fart, the sound go far away the world to be heard... <- this was a bad joke, sorry! ;)
Aug 4, 2014 1:30 PM
Jul 2014
Dcyend said:
kuuderes_shadow said:

Meanwhile there is jurisprudence about laws, you may do your right to defend your right to the "suppouse or dude about innocence", legal term not recall now, but there is jurisprudence, an family lawyer could do shred about a legal report of any meaning, and this law it's too on UE functional law code, not only US ;D And if a US law fart, the sound go far away the world to be heard... <- this was a bad joke, sorry! ;)

It's not like they can stop it though. Maybe streaming sites but not torrents
Aug 4, 2014 1:50 PM

Jan 2013
Dcyend said:
A brief explanation: when I could I buy the original work, OK? But if the more I can see is there in a good fansub - curiously with better translations -, and not in a public TV, nor the market... etc., I go for it! "And no sinner throw the first stone!" :P

How I mentioned last posts, it's a dere dere dere dere dere dere dere dere dere dere ichi Pāsento! of jap'works on my origin country, so... I aproved fansub work, could I'm a john doe, but I think there are more jean and john does there reading this words an assent them! ;)

Please stop. You are hurting me.
Aug 4, 2014 2:00 PM

Jul 2014
I delete it, was irrelevant SORRY!
Aug 4, 2014 2:12 PM

Jul 2014
I like to dream with a treat, many good people made this culture flow by the countries. Could it be a legal treat, but with all the contents. I like to dream it.

No harm intended, sorry again.
Aug 4, 2014 2:49 PM

Aug 2007
Dcyend said:
Harutora_Rin said:

I never even heard of that site before it was mentioned in this thread. I checked it out and they sucked anyway since there was no licensed series so there was no point in even using it.
Aug 4, 2014 2:52 PM

Jul 2014
Drunk_Samurai said:
...there was no point in even using it.

There was point till I asked to Crazy to be sure the causes. Was speaking on manga field DS... and theme is close, 'cause there was cleared. You are late.

Many sites there you don't know, like me. I center now on english translated manga.

About 2014 animation only two call my attention - not counting SAO -.
DcyendAug 4, 2014 3:14 PM
Aug 4, 2014 3:23 PM

Aug 2007
Dcyend said:
Drunk_Samurai said:
...there was no point in even using it.

There was point till I asked to Crazy to be sure the causes. Was speaking on manga field DS... and theme is close, 'cause there was cleared. You are late.

Many sites there you don't know, like me. I center now on english translated manga.

About 2014 animation only two call my attention - not counting SAO -.

Did you even read my post?
Aug 4, 2014 3:39 PM

Jul 2014
Drunk_Samurai said:
I checked it out and they sucked anyway since there was no licensed...

If you are speaking about this part, I ignored it.
Aug 4, 2014 4:08 PM

Aug 2007
Dcyend said:
Drunk_Samurai said:
I checked it out and they sucked anyway since there was no licensed...

If you are speaking about this part, I ignored it.

It means you never actually read it since you missed the entire point of the post.
Aug 5, 2014 12:12 AM

Jan 2014
kissanime is still okay,i dont think nothing is going to happen uwu
Aug 5, 2014 4:50 AM

Apr 2008
IotakudesuI said:
kissanime is still okay,i dont think nothing is going to happen uwu

"I don't think nothing is going to happen"
That would mean that you do think something is going to happen :P

"I don't think anything is going to happen" would mean that you think nothing wiill happen.

Aug 5, 2014 5:10 AM

Jun 2014
KissAnime and KissManga are down right now ( for maintenance if according to their plan posted n Facebook a few days ago.)
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (30) « First ... « 24 25 [26] 27 28 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Voice Actress Aya Hirano, Actor Masashi Taniguchi Announce Marriage

Vindstot - Jan 2

37 by MR-GRAYv2 »»
12 minutes ago

» 'Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon: Samishigariya no Ryuu' Anime Movie Announced for 2025

Vindstot - Yesterday

19 by ezorde »»
2 hours ago

» Fall 2024 Preview

Snow - Yesterday

6 by Memore »»
4 hours ago

» Kyoto Animation Adapts 'Nichijou' Author's 'City' Manga for 2025 TV Anime

Vindstot - Yesterday

33 by Fedge »»
8 hours ago

» J.C.Staff Produces 'Kidou Keisatsu Patlabor: EZY' Anime for 2026

Vindstot - Sep 19

28 by Adriannitro »»
12 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.