Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (31) « First ... « 23 24 [25] 26 27 » ... Last »
Jul 23, 2014 5:23 AM

May 2012
dun dun dun dun
“They stood together in a false intimacy, a nervous contact. And he was in love with her.”
― D.H. Lawrence, Women in Love

Jul 23, 2014 5:27 AM

Sep 2013
The_Pyromaani said:
This game is now possible to end today.

Yeah, but I think it's just the two of us right now, so... ;(
Once an alt always an alt! | ( ˇ෴ˇ ) | I ♥ Music
Jul 23, 2014 5:33 AM

Mar 2014
Brynhildr said:
The_Pyromaani said:
This game is now possible to end today.

Yeah, but I think it's just the two of us right now, so... ;(

7 vs 3 I semi caught up on everything. This game is going fast.
Jul 23, 2014 5:40 AM

Sep 2013
Not really, Crow. Though, if we don't do nothing, it's like we give our lost for granted. My role is pretty much useless, that's why I'd prefered being killed earlier or I would gladly die to save a more important role, but I can't. Right now only two players who can do something are the ballistic and the ghost, but I don't know who they are and it's up to them doing so.
Jul 23, 2014 5:46 AM

Mar 2014
Brynhildr said:
Not really, Crow. Though, if we don't do nothing, it's like we give our lost for granted. My role is pretty much useless, that's why I'd prefered being killed earlier or I would gladly die to save a more important role, but I can't. Right now only two players who can do something are the ballistic and the ghost, but I don't know who they are and it's up to them doing so.

I assure you my role is probably more useless than yours. It's not active until a point of this game and I prefer it to never have to be active at all. I would of rather been a target on the day I was defending myself so we wouldn't of lost a role. So you don't have to trust me but making me a lynch for the day isn't the best strategy. I have to get into this game and see it all the way through and stop screwing around so much.
Jul 23, 2014 5:53 AM

Jan 2014
Brynhildr said:

You can always try to leave message for them.
~I am just one sadist who supports friends~
Jul 23, 2014 6:11 AM

Sep 2013
@Crow, even if you were a titan, considering it's you, me and Pyro, it's like a dead sentence for humans right now. Only roles which remain are : the military police (but Flume said you're not his guard); the ballistic; ghost and warrior.

@ Pyro, I've already done it but seems my words are spread in the wind. So I'll post it again.

Brynhildr said:
If the ghost is still alive, can possess the skeptic. Then can chose a player and try discover his role. If he's a titan he's going to die. If he's a townie we'll know the identity of an innocent and to the skeptic is given the chance to discover the role of another player.

We can try to lynch a suspect and then, the ballistic can get rid of the last titan, preventing him from transforming into the loner.
Jul 23, 2014 6:16 AM

Jan 2014
But we need to remember he might kill a townie and i mean the ballistic. Since Ballistic dies if skeptic discovers his role.
Jul 23, 2014 6:23 AM

Sep 2013
The_Pyromaani said:
But we need to remember he might kill a townie and i mean the ballistic. Since Ballistic dies if skeptic discovers his role.

Yep. That's why I said it's useless, being only the three of us. Anyway, Flowing, who was a titan was in the list of inactive & suspect people, who didn't claimed any role. The same can be said about Crow, Suzune, Wyzdm & Akatsuki.

We know that another townie is a titan, after Cruz used his power, and we suppose it can be or Alquez or Jackrito, the first more probable. And we need to know who's Flume's protector, in order to not kill him.

Oh, Mishukax claimed indirectly he was the ghost.
Jul 23, 2014 6:49 AM

Mar 2014
So basically we are sure of only 3 people being townie

Flume (King)
??? (Kings Protector)
Mishu (If telling the truth)

Most of the best roles are killed so we have to make the best decisions possible in order to win and that includes not being swayed by the remaining 3

I suspect Jackrito would of been the best choice to turn. He's experienced enough at this game and I'm surprised he isn't dead yet to be honest. Previous forum mafia experience with him I'm talking about.

Oh and I'm not Flume's guard, that's for sure.
CrowlageJul 23, 2014 6:56 AM
Jul 23, 2014 7:29 AM

Sep 2013
@Crow, maybe it's quite rude of me, but that's no point in hiding our roles anymore. So whichever you are, better revealing it.

Jack is the informant. He was silenced during night 2 by the injector, thus he couldn't use his power for night 3 and day 3.

Alquez revealed to be Armin. He was the one who spotted Grave, and thus able to tell us Cruz was a titan.

Cloud was the tracker, confirmed it and then was killed.

Flume is the king.

Mishukax claimed to be the ghost, but not confirmed it yet.
Jul 23, 2014 7:33 AM

Mar 2014
Brynhildr said:
@Crow, maybe it's quite rude of me, but that's no point in hiding our roles anymore. So whichever you are, better revealing it.

I can claim my role isn't listed but I can't claim a role.
Jul 23, 2014 7:44 AM

Sep 2013
Well, then. I don't see how we can deal with this situation. Only thing I'm allowed to do is a list. So I'm going with it. Sign if you want or do tell me if you have a better idea.

Suzune-chan
- Brynhildr
Jul 23, 2014 7:45 AM

Jan 2014
so basically 4 townies are confirmed. that leaves 3 townies. How ironic that here is 3 of us atm.
Jul 23, 2014 7:48 AM

Sep 2013
The_Pyromaani said:
so basically 4 townies are confirmed. that leaves 3 townies. How ironic that here is 3 of us atm.

No, they are not confirmed, since Cruz used his power. 'The Colossal Titan has the ability to transfer his or her leadership to one Human; the King is an exception.'. Only confirmed role is the King.

Anyway, we can deal with this problem later. What we must do now is act in order to find the remaining titans; but we can't since there are only three of us.
Jul 23, 2014 7:49 AM

Mar 2014
Unless Flume reveals his protector it seems they're running out of roles for them to hide behind. I'll follow your lead for now, only because you're more active than me and I'm still at a loss for who actually is who.

Suzune-chan
- Brynhildr
- Crowlage
Jul 23, 2014 7:56 AM

Sep 2013
Yeah, I might lead us to death, but : lynch >>> no lynch (it's day 4). I'll wait for others and I might change idea if there are better suggestions.
Jul 23, 2014 8:08 AM

Jan 2014
Suzune-chan
- Brynhildr
- Crowlage
- The_Pyromaani

I follow you for now like crow said. Since we dont anybody else here to discuss with us.
Jul 23, 2014 8:35 AM

Apr 2014
Wish i could prove my townie status again but been injected means i dont have the info to do that. so u will just have to take my word for now but if i do get through the night i can prove it to u but doubt i will.
Jul 23, 2014 8:37 AM

Apr 2014
guess i will follow u guys also to show good faith between us.

Suzune-chan
- Brynhildr
- Crowlage
- The_Pyromaani
- Jackrito
Jul 23, 2014 8:42 AM

Sep 2013
Jackrito said:
Wish i could prove my townie status again but been injected means i dont have the info to do that. so u will just have to take my word for now but if i do get through the night i can prove it to u but doubt i will.

I hope I can get killed, so that you can prove your innocence tomorrow and also give some info to the townies. I don't get the point of being alive yet. Stinking-titans should kill me. Just do it! :D

Suzune-chan
- Brynhildr
- Crowlage
- The_Pyromaani
- Jackrito
Jul 23, 2014 9:19 AM

Apr 2014
Even if i do live Idoubt I will get much info anyway they were not giveing a lot away before they knew who the informant is they may even give me fake info now.
Jul 23, 2014 9:58 AM

Sep 2013
Jackrito said:
Even if i do live Idoubt I will get much info anyway they were not giveing a lot away before they knew who the informant is they may even give me fake info now.

Not sure, but given that you're not silenced for tonight and today, you can get a bit of important info, since when I asked Mai about the informant role, she said that more time passes, more important info you get. So lets hope you don't die! I'll wait for them!
Jul 23, 2014 10:33 AM

Apr 2014
Brynhildr said:
Jackrito said:

Not sure, but given that you're not silenced for tonight and today, you can get a bit of important info, since when I asked Mai about the informant role, she said that more time passes, more important info you get. So lets hope you don't die! I'll wait for them!

Time will tell than i guess did not know that about my role intresting to know.either way i will prove me self as town once more tomorrow be that in death or life
Jul 23, 2014 10:55 AM

Jan 2014
Im wondering where is actually everyone else. very quiet.
Jul 23, 2014 11:07 AM

Sep 2013
Actually we need two more people to close the list (in order to catch at least a titan). And if some of them don't post, they are going to die. :/
Jul 23, 2014 11:09 AM

Mar 2009
I'm glad you got a titan cloud, my high risk strategy got me killed too early and I was afraid you'd hang the next day, worst part was not being able to say anything.

Lulu ❤ | My MALoween Candy
Jul 23, 2014 11:21 AM

Mar 2014
I hope Flume can come on as fast as possible to make sure we aren't lynching his protection by mistake.
Jul 23, 2014 11:25 AM

Jan 2014
Suzune-chan
- Brynhildr
- Crowlage
- The_Pyromaani
- Jackrito
-AkatsukiWolf

So we're finally doing it?

If this is true then I think I know another titan.

Jul 23, 2014 11:32 AM

Sep 2013
@Akatsuki,

We are now 10, I think. To reach a quota we need one more player, so no, (for the moment at least).
Jul 23, 2014 11:35 AM

Sep 2013
Crowlage said:
I hope Flume can come on as fast as possible to make sure we aren't lynching his protection by mistake.

It's not. I know everyone who couldn't be Flume's protector, since I asked him to be sure. :)
Jul 23, 2014 12:14 PM

May 2013
Suzune-chan
- Brynhildr
- Crowlage
- The_Pyromaani
- Jackrito
- AkatsukiWolf
- Mishukax

I reveal myself as the ghost for good now. That's my role and I can prove it. If I die, I will take the role you decide on.
Jul 23, 2014 12:20 PM

Jan 2014
Skeptic should be the role by far then.
Jul 23, 2014 12:22 PM

Sep 2013
Mishukax said:
I reveal myself as the ghost for good now. That's my role and I can prove it. If I die, I will take the role you decide on.

Hm... but you can't do it once you're dead. You must do it until you're alive, and then, after you have used your power, you'll die.

---> 'Before death via lynching or Titan assault, the Ghost can possess a dead player that died due to a Titan's assault. He or she will gain the abilities of the dead player's role, and will die after one phase regardless of whether he used the copied ability or not.'
Jul 23, 2014 12:23 PM

Jun 2009
Well that was unlucky. Two lynches within 12 hours for me.

On the bright side, I had a dream about this game last night.

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Jul 23, 2014 12:25 PM

May 2013
Keep in mind I can only possess players that were killed by titans also. Just saying.
Jul 23, 2014 12:34 PM

Jan 2014
Mishukax said:
Keep in mind I can only possess players that were killed by titans also. Just saying.

So avenger, skeptic and tracker
Jul 23, 2014 12:40 PM

May 2013
The_Pyromaani said:
Mishukax said:

So avenger, skeptic and tracker

Three nice roles :D. Just choose one and I can assure you that if I die, that's the role I'll pick.

Jun 2009
mishukax, you need to be alive to use your power if you are the ghost.

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!

Dec 2012
grave_robber said:
I'm glad you got a titan cloud, my high risk strategy got me killed too early and I was afraid you'd hang the next day, worst part was not being able to say anything.

Yeah... I really wanted to kill a Titan. I had a felling that Flowing is probably a titan. So I just went with it. Believe!!

I considered choosing between suzune and flow. Seems he Suzune is getting lynched today anyway, ah well~ I'll probably just keep a track of who dies and any roles revealed.
Jul 23, 2014 12:41 PM

Jun 2009
I am a she, cloud.
Although I am just splitting hairs. At least you used my name instead~

Suzune's Mafia dream:

Jul 23, 2014 12:43 PM

Dec 2012
Suzune-chan said:
I am a she, cloud.

Precisely, why I decided to call you by name in end. I really can't remember who is male/female just from username.
Jul 23, 2014 12:43 PM

May 2013
Suzune-chan said:

Yes, so like I said, if you choose a role now, I'll send the PM before phase ends?

Also just confused, aren't we on Day 4 and not on Night 3? when cloud did his job and died, it was at night right?
Jul 23, 2014 12:44 PM

Jun 2009
cloud2313 said:
Suzune-chan said:
I am a she, cloud.

Precisely, why I decided to call you by name in end. I really can't remember who is male/female just from username.
Sorry, I noticed to late. So I edited my message. Sorry about that Cloud.

Jul 23, 2014 12:48 PM

Sep 2013
Suzune-chan said:

I'm feeling dumb with repeating it, suzu. I've explained what to do like a ton of times. Now it's up to him to act.

Mishukax : if you're the ghost and you have intention to use your power you can do it when you're still ALIVE!
Jul 23, 2014 12:50 PM

Jun 2009
Well maybe he is not the ghost...

Jul 23, 2014 12:50 PM

Apr 2014
always best not to use gender until u are sure imo
Jul 23, 2014 12:59 PM

Sep 2013
@Suzu, I suck at driving. I had to do the exam twice, before getting my driving licence. XD XD

Mishukax : that's what you need to do -->

1) send a message to Mai, saying you want to possess the skeptic;
2) when you've done it then time to check a player (if he's a titan he's going to die; if not you've given the chance to prove another time).
Jul 23, 2014 1:07 PM

Jan 2014
Is it night or day??
Jul 23, 2014 1:12 PM

Sep 2013
Wyzdm said:
By the way it seems you all are asking people to reveal their roles. I wonder if I should reveal my role.

Well, if you want. Consider there are only two roles you can cover ^_^ and if you don't do it, you're like the next on the list.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (31) « First ... « 23 24 [25] 26 27 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.