Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Aug 14, 2014 9:51 AM

Jun 2013
The show had a great concept but became boring and lame to watch with all the character subplots at least for me cause I wanted the focus on the main story if they had any. They could have at least developed the main characters like Asuka who remained an idiot till the end. I'm doubtful if this will get a season 2. 5/10
Aug 15, 2014 9:29 AM

Jan 2012
thought it was kiddy shit at first then it got a bit better towards the end of first EP

then comes the blend of attack of titan, fate/stay night, freezing, and digimon elements all crammed together

character development was pretty much the bulk of this series.

action scenes could use a huge boost

the shitty arc was .....shitty

was enjoyable to watch though... somewhat

Rigel + Ayase = rock hard penis

7.4/10
Dec 7, 2014 11:02 AM

Jan 2011
Felt like it could developed into something more. I felt like these 12eps were just a build-up.
Too many unanswered questions and not enough character development IMO. Just a lot of the characters' backstory and they didn't really show Asuka's backstory, only the scene to how he met Fierte but that's about it.

Overall, I liked the characters and how each of them had their own story leading to them getting their own Z/X.
I mainly see the animes... so don't blame me for not knowing about the Manga/LN
Jun 19, 2015 12:56 AM

Jun 2008
After the first episode i thought this will be complete garbage really but it kind of got better as it went and made some way of at least being decent so that is something. Sure it's not that great but i have seen worse. It had it's good points, too bad that they threw that Angel staff(Ayase calling Michel as Sakura or whatever and Uriel appearing etc) at the end that will never be answered. Why do that?
Jul 26, 2015 1:08 PM

May 2013
yukishiromei said:
It was a fine show. The animation was one of the things I enjoyed the most. I loved Ayase, Fierte and the ending song it's quite beautiful. 6/10
THIS!!!!! need anime with same art and looks like those both!!
Jan 18, 2016 4:16 PM
Jul 2011
The end was kind rush, right? I don`t know, the anime had potential but it ended too fast! There is some questions without answer and I was expecting for a second season but seems like they just put an end for this now...
Anyway, I`m giving 7/10
Aug 1, 2019 6:11 PM
Nov 2017
4kicks said:
Eiriboya said:
Seems like a AsukaXFierte ending. Finally my boat has survived this time! Let it never sink again!
It could be the angel look-a-like to Asuka Uriel near the end. I always thought they were just teasing us that Asuka would become an angel (like humans do in the White world), but now I'm not so sure. Or maybe they pulled a future version of Asuka and have him become Uriel.

Because they didn't kill Gambiel, didn't explain Michael/Sakura's relationship to Ayase, and didn't cure Azumi yet, I'm not giving this show more than a 7/10. Really think they could have wrapped it all up in one season, instead of dragging it out and leaving unanswered questions for a (potential) second season, that may not even happen.

Well now we will at least get some new info on Azumi bc if the new season but it’s a spin-off so it looks like she’s the only returning character
Sep 11, 2019 5:45 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Pretty good show overall, will watch S2 next season
Dec 10, 2019 6:23 PM

Feb 2014
Well, this was pretty "okish".

6/10

Let's see how the sequel will behave.
Judging by its cover pic, the main characters will be others and I would bet it happening years later.
TechOtakuDec 10, 2019 6:27 PM
May 15, 2023 2:53 PM

May 2009
All's well that ends well, I guess.

It was subtle but I think Ayase actually gave Asuka her number for real. The first time the subs said "withheld number", and the second time it actually showed digits.
Avatar character is Gabriel from Gabriel DropOut.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Z/X: Ignition Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 6, 2014

27 by Cero98 »»
Apr 15, 10:17 AM

Poll: » Z/X: Ignition Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 20, 2014

23 by Cero98 »»
Apr 15, 4:07 AM

Poll: » Z/X: Ignition Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 27, 2014

28 by GlennMagusHarvey »»
May 15, 2023 2:55 PM

Poll: » Z/X: Ignition Episode 5 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 6, 2014

31 by GlennMagusHarvey »»
May 14, 2023 12:59 AM

Poll: » Z/X: Ignition Episode 3 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 23, 2014

31 by GlennMagusHarvey »»
May 13, 2023 1:03 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.