Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
COPPELION
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Jun 16, 2019 9:05 PM
Jun 2019
This series was extremely bad, nothing memorable, the plot was stupid and so was the storyline for many reasons.
2/10
Jul 5, 2019 8:47 PM
Oct 2017
Par for the course, not good.
Jun 14, 2020 4:48 AM

Dec 2013
It's finished! So the Ozu sisters were saved. Did they get on the helicopter? The crimson sky looks really beautiful.

★━━─
𝘏𝘰𝘸 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘐 𝘣𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵?
𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘐 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘥𝘢𝘺?

Sep 21, 2020 8:37 PM

Mar 2016
I liked the characters and the cool little world they ran around in. Maybe a tad overly dramatic especially in some of the earlier episodes (and a lot of focus on super powers generally) but I thought this series ended up being entertaining enough. Thought the bold outlines and the color scheme made for some striking visuals too. I can't complain too much really.

Poor Gennai might not have had to die if it wasn't for the sisters, but you know, they're all nice now so those things are forgiven pretty easily in stories like this lol.

syncrogazerSep 21, 2020 8:46 PM
Jul 27, 2021 6:54 PM
Feb 2021
In the beginning I thought it was goin to be gud but then as I was progressing watching the episode there was moment where it didn’t make sense and I felt that it was rushed if u ask me this was a 6.5/10 it was pretty meh and also I still can’t believe haruto is dead like wtf don’t the heal very quick but neither ways I would like a season 2 but I guess that not goin to happened anytime soon since it been 8yrs :(
Feb 29, 4:28 PM

Aug 2017
Good ending for the series, I felt bad for Ginnai and Haruto, well now they added the Ozu sisters to their team, too bad there's no second season, I would love to see one with the Ozu sisters as good guys,
I was really hoping for a surprise appearance from Haruto, also I wonder what the vice-principal said to the people in the helicopter, maybe something about how much the coppelion can stay alive ?
I liked the story overall and the art-style is unique, also the characters are good (I've seen way more useless characters than Aoi), so I'll give it an 8, so now I'll see what's left in the manga :)
Apr 28, 5:23 PM

Apr 2015
Quite the journey, some parts had some weird direction choices but the premise and the story delivered
I loved this desolate, dystopian world with such art-style and background

The 3 MCs were alright, Aoi wasn't that bad, the ending was safe and predictable but I don't think the plot promised anything else
overall, it was decent

I wish people here were this critical with other real horrific shows
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Coppelion Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 16, 2013

118 by RGreatDanton »»
Jun 4, 9:14 AM

Poll: » Coppelion Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Oct 9, 2013

228 by RGreatDanton »»
Jun 4, 1:10 AM

Poll: » Coppelion Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 2, 2013

293 by RGreatDanton »»
Jun 4, 12:41 AM

Poll: » Coppelion Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

-Karoshi- - Nov 5, 2013

129 by Assassin2112 »»
Apr 26, 8:20 PM

Poll: » Coppelion Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 18, 2013

70 by Dekom »»
Feb 28, 3:34 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.