Jul 2013
deno said:
Millfeu said:
deno said:
Millfeu said:
deno said:
Millfeu said:
*coughcough*

Greetings! I'm Millfeu, and I'm not a new member. I've been with this club for quite some time now. If my memory is correct, I've been in the shadows for almost six months since I received an invitation from a friend to join. <33

Yoroshiku onegai shimasu minna-san!

> : D #becauseIfeelikesayingmyintroductions #mwaha #likeyeathehashtagswork

hi.

*waves* Hi moi right brain~ <3 :"">

good morning evening night afternoon daybreak dawn sunrise sunset whats going on? havent talked in a while :p

likewise to all of that greetings~ :> tajdilk towqdjij meehfiojzugda inweupomu thisawihnb languageuqiopjng it'asje funa;pa, LOL. *coughcough* Ieuqp Kidh lmao.

Heyo right brain~ c: indeed it's been a while. hahaha!
nothing much really, I waited for the zombie Apocalypse~ & didn't post any on forums because it was 666 already mwahahaha. and you? :P
and should we really chat here? LOL

http://i.imgur.com/hSJC7GW.png < I was enjoying this while it lasted LOL

good. i like the 666 :) we can move to a different location if you wish but i think its fine xD

It's called "Introduction" thread for something. Oh well. lol
Uhm, thanks! nice that you don't see it as evil, UNLIKE SOMEONE I KNOW. *cough*Ali*cough* I like the number, I planned not to comment on threads for a week, but but, I can't wait that much lol, can't wait when I reach 999! tee hee~ Let's just chat here then, we'll find out if they'll notify us to transfer LOL

So, how's life going for yea right brain?
Dec 13, 2013 8:33 PM
Apr 2013
Millfeu said:
deno said:
Millfeu said:
deno said:
Millfeu said:
deno said:
Millfeu said:
*coughcough*

Greetings! I'm Millfeu, and I'm not a new member. I've been with this club for quite some time now. If my memory is correct, I've been in the shadows for almost six months since I received an invitation from a friend to join. <33

hi.

good morning evening night afternoon daybreak dawn sunrise sunset whats going on? havent talked in a while :p

likewise to all of that greetings~ :> tajdilk towqdjij meehfiojzugda inweupomu thisawihnb languageuqiopjng it'asje funa;pa, LOL. *coughcough* Ieuqp Kidh lmao.

nothing much really, I waited for the zombie Apocalypse~ & didn't post any on forums because it was 666 already mwahahaha. and you? :P

good. i like the 666 :) we can move to a different location if you wish but i think its fine xD

Uhm, thanks! nice that you don't see it as evil, UNLIKE SOMEONE I KNOW. *cough*Ali*cough* I like the number, I planned not to comment on threads for a week, but but, I can't wait that much lol, can't wait when I reach 999! tee hee~ Let's just chat here then, we'll find out if they'll notify us to transfer LOL

Please take your chat somewhere else.

Thank you very much.

Forum Set by Moi||T.C.O.||R.A.C.E.

Dec 13, 2013 8:46 PM

Jul 2013
al1619 said:
Millfeu said:
deno said:
Millfeu said:
deno said:
Millfeu said:
deno said:
Millfeu said:
*coughcough*

hi.

Thank you very much.

There's our cue, right brain~ lez gu! *shows butt to police officer Ali and pulled my tongue out & runs with right brain*
Dec 13, 2013 8:49 PM
Apr 2013
Millfeu said:
al1619 said:
Millfeu said:
deno said:
Millfeu said:
deno said:
Millfeu said:
deno said:
Millfeu said:
*coughcough*

hi.

Thank you very much.

There's our cue, right brain~ lez gu! *shows butt to police officer Ali and pulled my tongue out & runs with right brain*

k den..
Case Closed

Dec 13, 2013 11:16 PM

Jul 2013
Hey my name is Andrew
I'm 18 and I live in America
I have been in this club for a while but I was too shy to say anything. But I saw this thread so I thought this would be a good idea to introduce myself :3
I hope I can make some great friends in here :3
Dec 14, 2013 3:08 AM

Jul 2013
masterandrew777 said:
Hey my name is Andrew
I have been in this club for a while but I was too shy to say anything. But I saw this thread so I thought this would be a good idea to introduce myself :3

Oh 'sup Andrew of America! your first post, I'm guessing?
Don't be shy! people here are great! each one of them!
Glad that you built up the courage to say your introductions!
and you will make great friends here! zettaini!
W E L C O M E!!
Dec 14, 2013 4:28 AM

Oct 2010
Hello everyone.
Been here for a week or so, I thought I should introduce myself properly.
I've never thought about clubs till recently, I've never seen the point in spending time in it. However, after lurking for some days, it shows as a very interesting experience, and I want to be part of it.
I'm excited to meet everyone here and participate in the forum as well.
Cheers~
Dec 14, 2013 8:07 AM

Dec 2013
masterandrew777 said:
Hey my name is Andrew

I know that feeling my friend but its all good, we don't bite :P
Welcome to the club :D

Smosism said:
Hello everyone.
I've never thought about clubs till recently, I've never seen the point in spending time in it. However, after lurking for some days, it shows as a very interesting experience, and I want to be part of it.
Cheers~

I went through something similar.
I was invited to a club and thought about if I should join or not mainly because I don't really interacting with other people but after a while, I ended up checking this site more often than facebook xD

Welcome aboard :D
Dec 14, 2013 8:25 AM

Jul 2013
Denagoh said:
masterandrew777 said:
Hey my name is Andrew

I know that feeling my friend but its all good, we don't bite :P
Welcome to the club :D

Smosism said:
Hello everyone.
Cheers~

I went through something similar.
I was invited to a club and thought about if I should join or not mainly because I don't really interacting with other people but after a while, I ended up checking this site more often than facebook xD

Welcome aboard :D

Hey you two. Welcome to our club. Hope you both have a great time here with us.

And like Denagoh says: @masterandrew Don´t be shy or scared. All people here are very nice :)

Dec 14, 2013 4:03 PM

Jul 2013
Millfeu
Denagoh
Natsu88
Thanks c: I can already tell everyone is nice and friendly here. And sorry don't really know how to do the (said thing)
I'll be checking up on here a lot more :3
Dec 14, 2013 4:43 PM

Jul 2013
Smosism said:
Hello everyone.
Cheers~

Probably most of us are hesitant in joining clubs, I was one as well! took me few months to actually drop an introduction after being a part of the club for 5 months now. I regret not being active in the end, RCA, is really a great club with fun people! We also extending and strengthen our bonds in a Skype RCA group as well, and not just chat only in the club. if you'd like to join, you can post your Skype on the thread provided!

Cheers too!

masterandrew777 said:
Millfeu
Denagoh
Natsu88
Thanks c: I can already tell everyone is nice and friendly here. And sorry don't really know how to do the (said thing)
I'll be checking up on here a lot more :3

I'm not quite sure if everyone is nice and friendly though. Mwahaha. >:D
al1619 said:
Millfeu is evil :/

It's normal to be shy at first, eventually you'd fit in like a crazy person here too! You just take your time, lad! Again, Welcome from all of us!
Dec 14, 2013 5:39 PM

Oct 2010
Millfeu said:

Probably most of us are hesitant in joining clubs, I was one as well! took me few months to actually drop an introduction after being a part of the club for 5 months now. I regret not being active in the end, RCA, is really a great club with fun people! We also extending and strengthen our bonds in a Skype RCA group as well, and not just chat only in the club. if you'd like to join, you can post your Skype on the thread provided!

Cheers too!

I'd love to join the club's Skype group, but the humongous amount of tests/exams next week and the lack of a microphone don't agree with me in the slightest~
Either way, thanks Denagoh, Millfeu and Natsu88 for the welcome! I hope I'll be able to drop by more frequently after the new year's.
Dec 14, 2013 5:45 PM

Dec 2013
Smosism said:
Millfeu said:

Cheers too!

I'd love to join the club's Skype group, but the humongous amount of tests/exams next week and the lack of a microphone don't agree with me in the slightest~
Either way, thanks Denagoh, Millfeu and Natsu88 for the welcome! I hope I'll be able to drop by more frequently after the new year's.

Yea that Skype things looks like a lot of fun but I have exams as well (Dammit university) :/

@masterandrew and @Smosism You are very welcome! glad you guys decided to join :D
Dec 14, 2013 5:46 PM

Jul 2013
Millfeu said:
Smosism said:
Hello everyone.
Cheers~

Cheers too!

It's normal to be shy at first, eventually you'd fit in like a crazy person here too! You just take your time, lad! Again, Welcome from all of us!

Ok :3 I'll provide my skype name into the correct thread. I'm always on skype anyways. And this will be a great way to meet everyone :3
And I figured out that you have to quote to do it >_> I forgot havn't used a forums in months
Dec 15, 2013 12:26 AM

Jul 2013
Smosism said:

Not to worry about having no microphone! people on skype don't usually go audio chatting, when they do, you're given the freedom to participate or not! :))

I'm eager seeing you active in the group by early next year then!

Denagoh said:

Yea that Skype things looks like a lot of fun but I have exams as well (Dammit university) :/

@both of you: As for your tests/exams, jesus. LOL. Good luck and may the blessed power of memory be upon you both in taking them. I'm done with university so yippy for me! mwahaha~

masterandrew777 said:
Ok :3 I'll provide my skype name into the correct thread. I'm always on skype anyways. And this will be a great way to meet everyone :3 And I figured out that you have to quote to do it >_> I forgot havn't used a forums in months

yes yes it would, although, some may be active in the skype group but not here in the MAL club. haha! You'll know them as you chat with them XD

ah, that's fine. we tend to forgot things that we don't do on a daily basis! glad that you figured it out though!
Dec 15, 2013 12:56 AM

Jul 2013
Millfeu said:
Smosism said:

Not to worry about having no microphone! people on skype don't usually go audio chatting, when they do, you're given the freedom to participate or not! :))

Denagoh said:

@both of you: As for your tests/exams, jesus. LOL. Good luck and may the blessed power of memory be upon you both in taking them. I'm done with university so yippy for me! mwahaha~

masterandrew777 said:
Ok :3 I'll provide my skype name into the correct thread. I'm always on skype anyways. And this will be a great way to meet everyone :3 And I figured out that you have to quote to do it >_> I forgot havn't used a forums in months

yes yes it would, although, some may be active in the skype group but not here in the MAL club. haha! You'll know them as you chat with them XD

ah, that's fine. we tend to forgot things that we don't do on a daily basis! glad that you figured it out though!

Yep :P we all forget things at some point. But glad that I remembered c:
Dec 15, 2013 6:05 AM
Nov 2013
Hello everyone, I'm 15 and from America. I am brand new to this club and still fairly new to MAL, not to anime though :). I watch all genera of anime, but romance/romcom would have to be my favorite.
Dec 15, 2013 9:06 AM

Dec 2013
rellik3239 said:
Hello everyone, I'm 15 and from America. I am brand new to this club and still fairly new to MAL, not to anime though :). I watch all genera of anime, but romance/romcom would have to be my favorite.

Hello there and welcome to the club :D
I'm a bit new as well but so far, its been nothing but fun here :D

Millfeu said:
Smosism said:

Denagoh said:

lol Thanks Millfeu!
Dec 17, 2013 11:38 AM

Dec 2013
G'Day everyone!!

I'll be 23 next week -_-'
I'm still new to MAL, well the forums anyway... long time lurker for animes to watch.
My favourite genres include; romance and comedy therefore joining this club was a must!!
But I'm open to anything with a good story.
I've only just begun acquiring and reading manga. It's getting pretty expensive and yet I don't even have enough time to keep up with what I've already got >_<
If anyone has any good recommendations for manga I'll be more than happy to try them out :)
I really love drawing anime/manga and landscape photography. If you are interested I have links on my profile page to some of my work. :)
If you want to have a chat about anything don't be afraid to send a message my way.
Dec 17, 2013 5:01 PM

Jul 2013
rellik3239 said:

Hey there rellik3239! How are you? Welcome to the RCA club where we discuss not just rom/com but a variety of genres too! May the remaining time of this day be awesome for you!

almostacrayon said:
G'Day everyone!!

I'm still new to MAL, well the forums anyway... long time lurker for animes to watch.
My favourite genres include; romance and comedy therefore joining this club was a must!!
I've only just begun acquiring and reading manga. It's getting pretty expensive and yet I don't even have enough time to keep up with what I've already got >_<
If anyone has any good recommendations for manga I'll be more than happy to try them out :)
I really love drawing anime/manga and landscape photography. If you are interested I have links on my profile page to some of my work. :)
If you want to have a chat about anything don't be afraid to send a message my way.

OMG, a freelance landscape photographer! Hello! lol. I'm a huge fan of landscape photography myself, However, I'm still an amateur! I would definitely love to check out your photos! I'd check it out later!

*pats you* You don't have to be down with your age! Many people here are older than you *nodnod* I don't watch much rom/com animes but I do read some few mangas about it. Two of which I would like you to read is: Hibi Chouchou & Dengeki Daisy Both are great in their own story lines <33

Best Regards to both of you,
All of us from RCA <3
Dec 17, 2013 5:19 PM

Jul 2013
Millfeu said:
rellik3239 said:

Hey there rellik3239! How are you? Welcome to the RCA club where we discuss not just rom/com but a variety of genres too! May the remaining time of this day be awesome for you!

almostacrayon said:
G'Day everyone!!

OMG, a freelance landscape photographer! Hello! lol. I'm a huge fan of landscape photography myself, However, I'm still an amateur! I would definitely love to check out your photos! I'd check it out later!

*pats you* You don't have to be down with your age! Many people here are older than you *nodnod* I don't watch much rom/com animes but I do read some few mangas about it. Two of which I would like you to read is: Hibi Chouchou & Dengeki Daisy Both are great in their own story lines <33

All of us from RCA <3

Don´t speak about age otherwise i will feel older as i am :D

Dec 18, 2013 3:09 AM

Dec 2013
Millfeu said:

All of us from RCA <3

Coolies, I hope you like them!! :) If you have any questions about photography I'll be glad to answer them if I can that is :P

Thanks for the recommendations, I'll be sure to look them up!! ^_^

Natsu88 said:

Hehe, okayes no more talk about age :P
Dec 18, 2013 3:16 AM

Jul 2013
almostacrayon said:
Millfeu said:

All of us from RCA <3

Coolies, I hope you like them!! :) If you have any questions about photography I'll be glad to answer them if I can that is :P

Thanks for the recommendations, I'll be sure to look them up!! ^_^

Natsu88 said:

Hehe, okayes no more talk about age :P

@Natsu88: Wait, what? did I read it right? how exactly old are you? lol Older than him? OMG.

@almostacrayon: I haven't checked them as of yet! but maybe later when I'm tired & wanted some break reading something! and yes! I would love that, if I would be of trouble! There's also this one guy here, his name.. oh wait, I know him as "uncle john" he's a freelance photographer too! but his subjects are not specified like ours. He's also great! :))

No worries with the recommendations, tell me what you think when you've read it! I'd love to spazz with you when it happens!
Dec 18, 2013 3:44 AM

Dec 2013
Millfeu said:

@almostacrayon: I haven't checked them as of yet! but maybe later when I'm tired & wanted some break reading something! and yes! I would love that, if I would be of trouble! There's also this one guy here, his name.. oh wait, I know him as "uncle john" he's a freelance photographer too! but his subjects are not specified like ours. He's also great! :))

No worries with the recommendations, tell me what you think when you've read it! I'd love to spazz with you when it happens!

No worries, and no trouble at all, I love talking photography :)

Will do!!

Cheers,
Crayon.
Dec 18, 2013 3:50 AM
Jul 2018
Hello everyone I'm Samantha! :) I'm very big on Romantic Comedy anime, I tend to watch it quite a bit. Also a hopeless romantic and can't help but get cutesy every time I watch this kind of anime, haha! I hope to meet new friends on here, quite new to MAL and haven't had much luck in meeting many people. I'm a very sweet, caring and pretty easy to get along with. Nice to meet you all! ~waves~
Dec 18, 2013 5:24 AM
Apr 2013
Dreamyblue_skies said:
Hello everyone I'm Samantha! :) I'm very big on Romantic Comedy anime, I tend to watch it quite a bit. Also a hopeless romantic and can't help but get cutesy every time I watch this kind of anime, haha! I hope to meet new friends on here, quite new to MAL and haven't had much luck in meeting many people. I'm a very sweet, caring and pretty easy to get along with. Nice to meet you all! ~waves~

Hello Samantha *waves*

Welcome to the club, I hope you enjoy your stay here
Feel free to ask for recommendations, I am sure people will respond right away
don't worry you will meet lots of people here ^^

Dec 22, 2013 7:11 PM
Jul 2018
al1619 said:
Dreamyblue_skies said:

Hello Samantha *waves*

Welcome to the club, I hope you enjoy your stay here
Feel free to ask for recommendations, I am sure people will respond right away
don't worry you will meet lots of people here ^^

Hello there ~waves back~
I'm glad I finally decided to join this club! Thank you for being so friendly. I love this place already, so glad I decided to join!! :)
Dec 24, 2013 3:01 AM

Dec 2013
Yo, everyone. I'm Arialea, you can call lea. I love Romantic-comedy on the top of all genre, but I only have a few romantic comedy. I spend my time watching animes sometimes, reading mangas, drawing sketch or anime character.. I'm a newbie here, i've been here for 3 days. maybe that's all for now, btw nice to meet you everyone.
Dec 24, 2013 4:58 AM

Oct 2010
Aria_Lea said:
Yo, everyone. I'm Arialea, you can call lea. I love Romantic-comedy on the top of all genre, but I only have a few romantic comedy. I spend my time watching animes sometimes, reading mangas, drawing sketch or anime character.. I'm a newbie here, i've been here for 3 days. maybe that's all for now, btw nice to meet you everyone.

Welcome to the club Lea! It's nice to meet you too~
I hope you enjoy your stay here :3
Dec 24, 2013 6:09 AM

Jul 2013
Aria_Lea said:

Hey lea.

Welcome to our club. Hope you have a good time here with us :)

And nice to meet you.

Dec 27, 2013 3:11 PM
Jun 2013
Aria_Lea said:

welcome enjoy your time here
Dec 28, 2013 3:44 AM
Nov 2011
I just discovered this club a few days ago. My name is Tim.

I'm 35, and by far my favorite genre of anime is Romance (be it drama or comedy)

My favorite Anime include Clannad and Toradora off the top of my head.
Be thankful for those you have near who are dear
For time is not always kind to those who would be on your mind
Seize the day, some exclaim, but that which is past, no more shall have its day.
Dec 28, 2013 3:51 AM

Dec 2012
Veretax said:
I just discovered this club a few days ago. My name is Tim.

I'm 35, and by far my favorite genre of anime is Romance (be it drama or comedy)

My favorite Anime include Clannad and Toradora off the top of my head.

Hello there, Tim. Welcome to the club.
Romance is one of my favourite genre too. And of course, Toradora! is a masterpiece.
It is nice to meet you.
I like anime.
Dec 31, 2013 5:43 AM
May 2011
Hi ,my name is Agust and i am 22 years old and I live in Reykjavik,Iceland, been watching anime for about 6 years and I luv it :D.
Dec 31, 2013 4:28 PM

Dec 2012
Sakaxxx said:
Hi ,my name is Agust and i am 22 years old and I live in Reykjavik,Iceland, been watching anime for about 6 years and I luv it :D.

Hello there, Agust. Welcome to the club.
I see. You are a veteran in anime world.
It is nice to meet you.
I like anime.
Dec 31, 2013 5:42 PM

Aug 2013
my name is sten
further information is irrelevant
Dec 31, 2013 6:47 PM

Dec 2012
Dalphin said:
my name is sten
further information is irrelevant

Hello there. Welcome to the club. It is nice to meet you.
I like anime.
Jan 1, 2014 3:15 AM
Jan 2014
Hey all, im from Australia
been watching anime since i was born
favorite genre is Romantic Comedies but i love all types of anime
im a huge anime fan

nice to meet you all~
Jan 1, 2014 3:42 AM

Dec 2012
Hound004 said:
im a huge anime fan

nice to meet you all~

Hello there. Welcome to the club.
Are you sure? I do not think you can watch something as a newborn baby.
I am a huge anime fan too.
It is nice to meet you too.
I like anime.
Jan 1, 2014 4:13 PM

Aug 2013
who do you think you are, quoting what i said as if it was some kind of frivolous matter.
Jan 2, 2014 1:11 AM

Dec 2013
Hound004 said:
im a huge anime fan

nice to meet you all~

Hi mate!

Good to see more Aussies on the site :)
Rom/coms are the best genre
Jan 4, 2014 11:06 AM

Jul 2013
Hello everyone ヽ(*⌒∇⌒*)ノ
Name: Lwaxana (too hard? Call me whatever you want)
Birthday: 5 February 1997
✔ Genres: Comedy, Romance, Horror, Mystery, Psychological & Music (changes sometimes, but there are most-watched genres)
✘ Genres: Hentai, (too much) Ecchi, (too much) Harem.
Anime list, Manga list & Profile
Anything else you need to know? Feel free to ask~
Jan 4, 2014 12:44 PM
Dec 2013
Hey :) im form poland, im a big fan of anime im currently 19 and my favourite genras are : Comedy, Romance, Action, Mystery, Psychological, slice of life a bit of drama and ocasionly really sad ones. id love to have a good chat with someone about anime so if you have anthing to say pls message me or inv to forum :()
Jan 7, 2014 11:14 PM

Dec 2012
Lwaxana said:
Hello everyone ヽ(*⌒∇⌒*)ノ
Name: Lwaxana (too hard? Call me whatever you want)
Birthday: 5 February 1997
✔ Genres: Comedy, Romance, Horror, Mystery, Psychological & Music (changes sometimes, but there are most-watched genres)
✘ Genres: Hentai, (too much) Ecchi, (too much) Harem.
Anime list, Manga list & Profile
Anything else you need to know? Feel free to ask~

Whoa. Nice CV.
Romance genre is one of my favourite too. And of course, I dislike hentai anime shows too.
It is nice to meet you.

adrian-kazuto said:
Hey :) im form poland, im a big fan of anime im currently 19 and my favourite genras are : Comedy, Romance, Action, Mystery, Psychological, slice of life a bit of drama and ocasionly really sad ones. id love to have a good chat with someone about anime so if you have anthing to say pls message me or inv to forum :()

Hello there. Welcome to the club. It is nice to meet you.
I like anime.
Jan 14, 2014 8:35 PM

Sep 2012
Hi all! :D

I'm introducing myself.
Name: Muhammad Nur Hidayat
Japanese name (kanji): 安喜弥津子
Japanese name (romaji): Yasuyoshi Yatsuko
Genre: All except hentai

note: just call me "hidayat" or "yatsuko" but the three-words-name is actually my first name only, I don't want to write my full name.

yoroshiku onegai shima〜su!!

- Website - Facebook -
I'm not completely gone, I'm just more active in game & open-source software forums instead of anime/comic forums. You could check out my inter-forum detailed signature for more up-to-date info about me.
Jan 15, 2014 5:35 AM

Feb 2011
Hi,
I'm Shirley and my 19 years old (:
I live in the netherlands
I really love Romance and Comedy anime !!!
Jan 15, 2014 6:30 AM

Sep 2013
Hey everyone!!! I'm Danielle, or Dani, I am probably one of the oldest people here at 27 lol I have two boys and they watch anime with me as long as I deem the series appropriate to have on around them.

I love romantic comedies I lik romance and the comedy just makes it fun to watch, but I'll actually watch anything. Ill do about 4 episode or chpter before Im like okay I do not like this.
Jan 15, 2014 3:41 PM

Dec 2012
MuhdNurHidayat said:
Hi all! :D

I'm introducing myself.
Name: Muhammad Nur Hidayat
Japanese name (kanji): 安喜弥津子
Japanese name (romaji): Yasuyoshi Yatsuko
Genre: All except hentai

note: just call me "hidayat" or "yatsuko" but the three-words-name is actually my first name only, I don't want to write my full name.

yoroshiku onegai shima〜su!!

Wait, so you have 2 name? How come?
I believe Hideyoshi is not a gender.
It is nice to meet you.

shirley1994 said:
Hi,
I'm Shirley and my 19 years old (:
I live in the netherlands
I really love Romance and Comedy anime !!!

Hello there, Shirley. Welcome to the club.
Romance is one of my favourite genre too. But for comedy, no.
It is nice to meet you.

Dani_Cross said:
Hey everyone!!! I'm Danielle, or Dani, I am probably one of the oldest people here at 27 lol I have two boys and they watch anime with me as long as I deem the series appropriate to have on around them.

I love romantic comedies I lik romance and the comedy just makes it fun to watch, but I'll actually watch anything. Ill do about 4 episode or chpter before Im like okay I do not like this.

Hello there, Danielle. Welcome to the club.
Oh, you have kids? That must be nice.
It is nice to meet you.
I like anime.
Jan 15, 2014 6:34 PM

Sep 2013
Dani_Cross said:

Hello there, Danielle. Welcome to the club.
Oh, you have kids? That must be nice.
It is nice to meet you.

Yes two boys a one year old an almost 3 year old. I love having them around they keep me busy with school, since I attend online college as well and work :)
Jan 19, 2014 9:15 PM

Oct 2013
Hi, my name is Dan :] Im kinda new to this club and also MAL itself. (Editing my page etc took a while xD) For genres, im not really the type of dude to be picky about a specific genre. If it is a good executed anime, id watch it for sure. I do like when there is romance or thriller. I don't particularly like drama anime's especially if the drama is pointless and is just there to tense up the moment. Hope to meet lots of new people along the way :] btw, Hideyoshi is not only a gender, Hideyoshi is life :p
DannremixJan 19, 2014 9:18 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [Game] Count to 5000 v.2 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Misfy - Aug 5, 2016

765 by MikelAL93 »»
May 19, 5:19 PM

» [Game] Random things ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Angel_Devil - Aug 13, 2013

1154 by RioFS »»
Oct 14, 2022 12:24 PM

» [GAME]Anime Alphabet ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

DoodDoodDoodDood - Nov 29, 2013

1000 by fausifahrial »»
Oct 13, 2022 12:20 AM

» [GAME] 3 Word Story ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Froxzen - Aug 25, 2013

405 by ainadur »»
Feb 20, 2021 5:35 AM

» [GAME] Corrupt a Wish ( 1 2 3 )

DoodDoodDoodDood - Jul 2, 2014

138 by Demon_Jason_002 »»
Sep 13, 2020 1:14 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.