Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »
Nov 29, 2013 9:25 AM

Aug 2013
Linda lied and deceived Banri, she did not give anything to stand beside him, she does not deserve to stand beside him ..
Moreover Kouko declared his love and ran after the Banri, she yes should be her date
Go Go Kouko!
Nov 29, 2013 9:26 AM

Nov 2009
Veretax said:
I'm surprised Yana wasn't on the list of choices here ;)

He is, his first name is Mitsuo.
Nov 29, 2013 10:08 AM

Aug 2013
i vote for kouko i dont like linda after the 8 episode i just can qoute this
"She suffered by her own stupidity, cowardness and lies. She basically let her brother be NTRed. She's a stupid bitch."
Nov 29, 2013 10:24 AM

Nov 2012
It's kind of tough for me to decide as of right now since the current Tada loves Kouko but his "ghost" is still in love with Linda. For now I'm going with Linda just because I see more of a meaningful attachment between her and the past Tada than I do with Kouko and present Tada.
Nov 29, 2013 10:27 AM
Jan 2013
anyone but linda is fine since she deserves to end up alone.

Banri x Kouko would be the best pairing.
Nov 29, 2013 12:15 PM

Aug 2012
I personally don't care as long as the 2 has good and developed relationship between them.
Nov 29, 2013 3:18 PM

Dec 2011
Kouko.
Dec 4, 2013 6:52 AM

Aug 2008
drama_menck said:
Linda lied and deceived Banri, she did not give anything to stand beside him, she does not deserve to stand beside him ..
Moreover Kouko declared his love and ran after the Banri, she yes should be her date
Go Go Kouko!

Freedom is one of the most important things in a long-lasting relationship.
Dec 8, 2013 6:31 AM

Jun 2010
Obviously... you could clearly see the results..

BUT WHY IS 2D-KUN EVEN INCLUDED IN THIS POLL!? XD

oh well.. back to the main topic. reality-wise, Banri-pyon should end-up with Linda. Yeah, she lied and hid this and that to him, only because she doesn't want to complicate things for him. I know I would've done the same thing. And. Being with Koko can get a bit tiring, imo. She's too clingy. Sure, the girl has her good points but.. she gives off this "overly attached girlfriend" aura, its just so transparent that Mitsuo was completely doomed by it, the guy could see his future with her. Although Koko's my favorite girl in this series, ironically speaking, I just feel like Banri's better off with Linda.. Blair.
Dec 10, 2013 5:43 PM

May 2013
shin_caroline said:
Obviously... you could clearly see the results..

because hes totally gonna go home with the gold.

anyways i cant stand Linda soooo im on the underdog team koko.....i thiink shes learning to love and thats important.

cant believe lindas winning the pole.....merrr
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
- Albert Einstein (1879-1955)
Dec 10, 2013 10:08 PM

Apr 2012
scweebal said:
shin_caroline said:

because hes totally gonna go home with the gold.

Nope 2D-kun already belongs to Mitsuo there wont be any Banri shipping with him.
Actually the way the show is going it wouldnt even surprise me if it really happened XD
Dec 13, 2013 11:25 AM

Dec 2011
shin_caroline said:

The poll would be incomplete without him is why.
There is no such thing as shit taste. Only idiots who think everyone should have the same taste as they do.
Dec 13, 2013 12:10 PM

Jun 2008
It's never going to happen but I totally ship him with Nana.
Dec 14, 2013 2:24 PM

Oct 2013
Just wrote this in why I ship linda over koko. Past banri loves linda, not only that but present banri likes her to some degree also. Meaning that they have a natural attraction with one another. Any who... Linda just didn't want to complicate the matter, plus he lost his memory anyway so he might not have understood the situation. Linda also never ran away(she watched from afar). And to end this... If 2D- Kun ends up with any of the main cast especially male wise I wouldn't be surprised.
"A cruel world is not without it's beauty, and many times a select few find it by mistake. Only then do those select few see the world for what it is... A disastrous masterpiece." ~ 7thVoid

"Hates a river that only flows down." ~ 7thVoid
Dec 16, 2013 7:27 AM

May 2013
7thVoid said:
Just wrote this in why I ship linda over koko. Past banri loves linda, not only that but present banri likes her to some degree also. Meaning that they have a natural attraction with one another. Any who... Linda just didn't want to complicate the matter, plus he lost his memory anyway so he might not have understood the situation. Linda also never ran away(she watched from afar). And to end this... If 2D- Kun ends up with any of the main cast especially male wise I wouldn't be surprised.

I disagree with so much here, Past banri loves linda, the present banri loves Kokou. anything else with the present is the past's banri forcing on influence of the pasts feelings. And she did run, she did watch from afar but she still avoided the situation. I do agree with your take on 2d kun tho
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
- Albert Einstein (1879-1955)
Dec 16, 2013 7:50 AM

Mar 2012
obviously he should end up with one of the girls from the tea club; so he can enjoy those tea parties every night
Dec 16, 2013 1:56 PM

May 2011
Looking at Banri's feelings, I think he should end up with Linda. He seems to have much better chemistry with her than with Koko.

On the other hand, if I'm looking at the girls, I think Koko should end up with Banri mainly because she seems more emotionally dependent on him than Linda. I know Linda cares for Banri just as much as Koko does if not more but to be honest she seemed able to move on after Banri's accident. Of course, we haven't had a close up of Linda's feelings yet but I think she's been prepared to continue life without Banri when she moved to Tokyo.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 17, 2013 12:51 AM

Nov 2013
I'm rooting for Linda even though the story is clearly pushing for Kouko's ending (well who am I to know since this doesn't have a VN unlike White Album 2)...

Seems like a darkhorse choice but can we give "The love that wasn't given a chance" a chance?
Dec 17, 2013 5:01 AM

May 2009
Lyvs said:
ISeems like a darkhorse choice but can we give "The love that wasn't given a chance" a chance?

It's called underdog, not dark horse, it's not a contest.
Dec 18, 2013 8:57 AM
Mar 2013
Linda of course , i just don't want her to face a same problem as yozora (haganai)
Dec 18, 2013 1:57 PM
Dec 2013
I think I'm going to vote for Linda. If Banri gets with Kouko, what happens when he suddenly remembers everything he did with Linda from before? Retrograde amnesia can be corrected by exposure to memory cues from before the onset.

I had a friend in middle school who was in a car accident, and had retrograde amnesia and forgot nearly everything. A few years later in high school, he it all started coming back to him and he was a total mess for a few days.
Dec 25, 2013 7:42 AM
Aug 2010
This discussion is pointless; just look at Banri, the guy is obviously a woman trapped inside a man's body. In the end, he will end up with Mitsuo because Mitsuo is obviously gay, which would explain why he's been avoiding Kouko like the plague for all those years. Yep, this is the only logical ending to explain the things that's been going on in this show.
Dec 25, 2013 9:46 AM
Jul 2012
I'm hoping for more of a School Days ending at this point
Dec 25, 2013 3:18 PM

May 2009
Sitis said:

Why? Nothing points that, only you make retard from yourself.
Dec 25, 2013 6:30 PM
Jul 2012
bastek66 said:
Sitis said:

Why? Nothing points that, only you make retard from yourself.

That's rather ironic considering you don't even make sense.
Dec 25, 2013 9:05 PM

Nov 2013
What's wrong with you people, lol jk I respect your opinions.

I don't know why everyone says Linda, Koko is so much better. Sure she's bordering yandere, but in a sense that's one of the reasons why she's better. Linda is too indecisive and had too many chances to confess; all she did was hurt Banri in her suppressed feelings. It's too late for her, because old Banri died and became a ghost. New Banri is here, and as things go, you should just move on with the future. Koko truly is devoted and loves Banri and nothing holds her back from showing it, why get with someone whose already rejected you, when you have some amazingly crazy girl who actually loves you. But you know that's just what I think =D
Dec 27, 2013 7:18 AM

Oct 2010
Koko I guess. I hate all 3 of them, but if there's two things I CANNOT stand, its tsunderes and characters who can't be honest with their feelings. Linda fits in the latter. Add to that the fact that she's boring, and yeah, I really don't like her.
Madara31Dec 27, 2013 7:23 AM
Dec 27, 2013 8:30 AM

Dec 2012
i vote for koko ^^
Dec 27, 2013 3:41 PM

Oct 2013
I've voted for linda, but! My opinion has shifted more than slightly after the previous episodes. To me even though I would love to ship linda and banri still, I just can't bring myself to accept that she's allowing herself to throw all they had away. So even though koko seems overall dependent on banri, at the very least she's open with him about her feelings for him. Not only that but I feel that she's genuinely trying to change her personality not only for herself but for banri too.
"A cruel world is not without it's beauty, and many times a select few find it by mistake. Only then do those select few see the world for what it is... A disastrous masterpiece." ~ 7thVoid

Dec 29, 2013 7:22 PM

Mar 2012
2D-kun obviously!(jk :x)

I hope he stays with Kouko, but I'm starting to like Linda more and more.
Even hoping that he ends with Kouko, the plot is turning to Linda. And if he gets his memory back, I think Kouko will have no chance against Linda.
Jan 15, 2014 12:47 AM

Sep 2013
I bet no one will doubt Koko's feelings for Banri anymore.
"I have been wielding a blade since before your were swimming around your father's scrotum." - Kurou
Jan 15, 2014 11:12 AM
Aug 2013
Linda had lot of time and chances to get together with Banri and when he needed her most she abandoned him. Koko on the other hand takes the first chance. She fights for the relationship and really tries to change for the better. So Koko ftw.
Jan 15, 2014 4:07 PM
Jul 2012
Everyone who voted Linda wants the series to be fucked up. Even if it's the better in your opinion I'd really prefer there not be loads of drama deciding between the two. The show should just stick with one jesus I hate love triangles.

So my obvious vote goes to 2D-kun
Jan 16, 2014 2:35 PM

Sep 2008
I don't care about Banri now!
Rooting for LindaxYana *.*

I hope Banri will regrets and will get all his memories with Linda,
and become emo, because of LindaxYana!
Buhahaha!
This will be good!
Jan 16, 2014 3:27 PM

Nov 2008
Sitis said:

No I've had enough of them and anything similar like the White Album 2 ending.

JC Staff are nice to their viewers and usually have romantic endings. The biggest stretch would be Koko and Linda switching by the end of it with Mitsuo and Banri, that's about it.
http://www.youtube.com/swiftstylez - My AMV's. I would really appreciate any comments and ratings :]

Jan 16, 2014 5:32 PM
Apr 2013
don't know what your all on, 2D-kun is the obvious choice.
Jan 17, 2014 6:47 AM

Aug 2007
I vote for Koko. She is cuter and prettier than Linda and I think is a better woman for Banri.
Jan 17, 2014 9:49 AM

Jan 2013
Banri DOES NOT deserve Linda.... I think he might be homosexual, he is very feminine.

So 2D or Kookoo KoKo

EDIT: I kinda hope he has an accident and TRUE Banri comes back. No more games already.
Jan 17, 2014 11:20 AM

Sep 2011
After Ep 14 and Koko's thoughts on Banri (talking about him with Oka), Linda is, thank god, clearly outta the way. And b'sides, I'm quite positive the Banri x Linda ship will sink, I think she's really gonna end up with Mitsuo. And for fucks sake, I hate the old Banri; Get over it punk, she is lost to you.
Jan 17, 2014 12:06 PM

May 2011
Aenigma66 said:
After Ep 14 and Koko's thoughts on Banri (talking about him with Oka), Linda is, thank god, clearly outta the way. And b'sides, I'm quite positive the Banri x Linda ship will sink, I think she's really gonna end up with Mitsuo. And for fucks sake, I hate the old Banri; Get over it punk, she is lost to you.

I think it's way too early to say. I personally doubt that Linda and Mitsuo will happily stay together. There would be no more drama with Banri and this series would be pretty much over. Of course, I don't read the LN so this is just my guess.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 17, 2014 1:43 PM

Dec 2010
i really admire koko fans we are the underdogs as the favorite but we all known she is the better person for him,it good that koko voters could point out and admit that she has faults unlike linda supporters who thinks she is a f-ing goddess who done no wrong. please that coward is so immature in high school in front of her girlfriends i dont like him like that now whats your excuse youre in collage now grow up a bit. gosh this chick like drama if she did say i loved you when he asked i would of respect her more she is not kind or mature or even pretty she is an ugly person inside who like herself every thing she does is for her own benefit .why in the world you you pretend not to know him when he needed someone to be there for him. thats just stupid.childhood friends are the most stupidest characters CREATED and its about time they learn love does not wait.from the first episode i join the koko gang. i laugh when she made a fool of her self, cried when the guy she love broke up with her and got angry at her when she did stupid things but i learn shes only human and thats why i love her she shows all of herself and i hope she shows a whole lot more and grow to be a better person.linda on the other hand her character is plain and boring.being around koko is so much fun from the opening theme song i thought oh how cute is this going to be like ah my goddess where you know that they so belong together but no linda has to bring her over dramatic self into the equation.and koko good job in snatching your man up quickly childhood friends could learn a lot from that as i said love dont wait.long story short koko gang all the way yeah
Jan 17, 2014 5:26 PM

Sep 2011
Preciize said:
There would be no more drama with Banri and this series would be pretty much over. Of course, I don't read the LN so this is just my guess.

Just cause the romantic Rival's outta the way doesn't mean there ain't gonna be any potential drama left.
Jan 17, 2014 10:47 PM

Oct 2013
hack5 said:
i really admire koko fans we are the underdogs as the favorite but we all known she is the better person for him,it good that koko voters could point out and admit that she has faults unlike linda supporters who thinks she is a f-ing goddess who done no wrong. please that coward is so immature in high school in front of her girlfriends i dont like him like that now whats your excuse youre in collage now grow up a bit. gosh this chick like drama if she did say i loved you when he asked i would of respect her more she is not kind or mature or even pretty she is an ugly person inside who like herself every thing she does is for her own benefit .why in the world you you pretend not to know him when he needed someone to be there for him. thats just stupid.childhood friends are the most stupidest characters CREATED and its about time they learn love does not wait.from the first episode i join the koko gang. i laugh when she made a fool of her self, cried when the guy she love broke up with her and got angry at her when she did stupid things but i learn shes only human and thats why i love her she shows all of herself and i hope she shows a whole lot more and grow to be a better person.linda on the other hand her character is plain and boring.being around koko is so much fun from the opening theme song i thought oh how cute is this going to be like ah my goddess where you know that they so belong together but no linda has to bring her over dramatic self into the equation.and koko good job in snatching your man up quickly childhood friends could learn a lot from that as i said love dont wait.long story short koko gang all the way yeah

It's too bad opinions are biased. How can you be underdogs and the favorites, unless I'm missing something? I was also a Linda shipper when this show began and have stated many times her faults. Just because a character isn't the way you like doesn't make them any less transparent. She has a purpose and fills her role quite nicely for a character who's lost herself because of an accident of a dear friend that she couldn't stop. Plus love comes in many different forms, so to say Linda can learn about love from Koko is a funny notion at best. Especially considering Banri is Koko's first actual relationship. One more thing, Linda has always protected Banri for his interest not her own. You should be happy she hides her feelings from the guilt otherwise she would've made advances toward Banri that could potentially destroy his and Koko's relationship.

Jan 18, 2014 3:44 AM

Dec 2010
7thVoid said:
hack5 said:

It's too bad opinions are biased. How can you be underdogs and the favorites, unless I'm missing something? I was also a Linda shipper when this show began and have stated many times her faults. Just because a character isn't the way you like doesn't make them any less transparent. She has a purpose and fills her role quite nicely for a character who's lost herself because of an accident of a dear friend that she couldn't stop. Plus love comes in many different forms, so to say Linda can learn about love from Koko is a funny notion at best. Especially considering Banri is Koko's first actual relationship. One more thing, Linda has always protected Banri for his interest not her own. You should be happy she hides her feelings from the guilt otherwise she would've made advances toward Banri that could potentially destroy his and Koko's relationship.

i wish she do tell him her feelings didnt i say that i would of respect her more if she did and she is not protecting him she is forcing her decision on others just like she did with her brother what about his feelings so to me she is selfish she should stop making decisions for other people.and its linda shippers who is biased.does linda care about koko feelings,hiding her feelings is not helping anyone.and the same goes to you,Just because a character isn't the way you like doesn't make them any less transparent.
Jan 18, 2014 11:51 AM

Mar 2012
I couldn't help it, but I seriously laughed out loud at 2D-kun having 10% of the vote. Knock it off you fujoshi freaks! lol j/k

Anyway, I still would go with Kouko and not because of the obvious "she's the main character" reasons. While Banri and Linda are obviously "close" friends from high school, I think he's going to come to terms that things change and feelings change. Linda knew that she just couldn't be with Banri in his current state so that's why she told him to forget about her and she's moved on. So far, we've only caught a glimpse, but it seems that she has moved on with Yana.

No matter how you slice it, Banri is not the same person as he was in HS. He mentioned in earlier episodes that his friends and family didn't recognize the person he was anymore. To him, he needed to get away and find his new idea post-accident.

Of course, the wildcard in all this would be, would Banri go back to his old self if his memories came back to him?

Then there's Kouko. At the moment, Kouko is in the process of trying to change herself. We need to keep in mind that this is a girl who grew up in a rich family, was spoiled to death as a child, and swooned over one man in her entire life. When she realized that she would never win Yana's heart, she became close to the next closest friend she had, albeit, I don't think it was intentional. Of course, we all already know the story about how that played out. I know it's subtle, but you can slowly see that Kouko is changing, becoming closer and closer to the friends she's making in college. She's even willing to skip her family vacation to spend it with her friends at the beach and then, eventually, a night with Banri apparently.

Banri with his rather air-headed, relaxed personality to go along with Kouko's high-maintenance, whimsical personality, they match up pretty well. I felt the episode where Banri confessed his history with Linda to Kouko spoke volumes because keep in mind that he hadn't shared that information with ANY of his other friends. It's so personal that even Linda hadn't spoken about it to Yana even though they're dating.

I'm probably rambling, but I just feel with everything that's happened in this series so far, I do think Banri should end up with Kouko and I wish he would. I don't have anything against Linda or any other character because I think they're all great. I just like their match.
Jan 18, 2014 12:16 PM

Mar 2010
I think he should end up with whoever he is truly in love with. I love the two main chicks, both have their flaws and good points about them, and for the sake of the poll I chose Kouko <3

Toucanbird said:

It's so personal that even Linda hadn't spoken about it to Yana even though they're dating..

Was this supposed to be a spoiler? I know in the latest episode you see the two together but It was kind of hard to say they were 100% dating.
Jan 19, 2014 10:08 PM
Dec 2013
Ah, Kaga. How I still hate you with a burning passion, and it brings me great pleasure seeing you not get top spot in this.

And Linda. How I used to love you, but now you're getting on my nerves.

Chinami's by far my favorite choice for Banri, though at the same time, I don't want my favorite character in this anime, 2-D Kun, to end up alone.

As long as Oka and 2-D Are happy in the end, I don't care what happens to Banri
Jan 20, 2014 6:13 AM

Jan 2014
Koko for me, I don't hate Linda she just seems less interesting to me.
I find Koko interesting and funny.
Melon
Jan 20, 2014 3:05 PM

Mar 2013
9 Episodes deep I am feeling Linda. She is just a better overall character and would be better for him in the long run.

Kouko probably needs him more though, she would either jump off a bridge or go full blown Yandere if he dumped her.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 27, 2014

891 by Nikmomo93 »»
May 6, 5:30 PM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 5, 2013

290 by Profitgang »»
May 5, 8:47 AM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 30, 2014

268 by SouthRzVa »»
Mar 30, 12:17 PM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 12, 2013

223 by SouthRzVa »»
Mar 24, 12:19 PM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 28, 2013

430 by SouthRzVa »»
Mar 20, 12:51 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.