Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Dec 22, 2013 4:39 AM
May 2012
I'm glad that the problem was resolved quickly ^^

Nice flashback :D

Makio is awesome ahahaha.
Dec 27, 2013 9:40 AM

Jan 2010
makio evolved
his entrance killed me oh my god
5/5
Apr 3, 2014 6:28 AM

Nov 2011
5/5

A little discounted events and revelations. In the fall, even the general gaiety in the narrative, except for the moments devoted to Riko and Maki.
But luckily the boat remains afloat, thanks to several factors, including the performance of its Riko and Maki, Maki version Makio evolved, Momoka and his dark side, the professor who behaves funny etc etc!
Drawings not bad.
The next episode promises lots of fun, can not wait ...
Apr 20, 2014 7:10 AM

Jun 2011
Still don't like the drama. SayoxEno, let it sail, please, at least one yuri pairing, please!!!
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Sep 13, 2014 11:39 PM

Feb 2013
Really nice to see the past of both Sayo and Eno. Good thing the Sayo didn't quit the student council. Good episode.
Oct 15, 2014 10:17 PM

Sep 2014
Makio's evolved form was funny as hell haha! I never thought cross-dressing could save a friend lol..

A mix of comedy and drama in this one but more on funny 'cos of the meeting scene.. Such a brilliant plan they came up with..
Nov 22, 2014 5:49 PM

Sep 2014
kind of upset that one of the best episodes in the series only got 3 pages of comments. and skipping over the drama parts.

wow. that was incredible. sayo's and eno's friendship runs deep. it started all the way back in elementary school. eno wasn't sure what sayo thought of her...erased her name. but then sayo drops this bomb of a line...

"you're the only one who I talk to like this." LOVED this line. in a way, sayo does care as much but just is more subtle about it. her laugh is how she shows that she cares.

it was kind of in thin air how the student council's fate would end up. so glad no one got kicked out! it just wouldn't be the same.

then another quality line, but this time said by eno. "If you answered that questionnaire now, I wonder whose name you write."

Overall, this whole episode had a more serious tone which was executed perfectly. Love Lab is just as much about friendships as it is about romantic relationships. Just brilliant!
Apr 21, 2015 10:30 AM

Oct 2011
Stitches327 said:
Riko and Maki's back and forth's are always so funny.
this. XD
this show is pure gold.
Sep 22, 2015 4:55 PM

Nov 2011
I love this show so much. haha
Nov 8, 2016 5:20 PM

Nov 2016
I really enjoyed this episode and it was great seeing how
I think it was amazing how the Student Council stepped in and helped out getting Sayo out of trouble with Maki using her Makio impression. That was beyond so funny I couldn't help stop laughing. I liked Eno has taken responsibility and covered for her best friend when even Sayo was not expecting it all all. It goes to show how much Eno's friendship means a lot to Sayo.

Well, so far, I've been enjoying Love Lab! very much and I love seeing how the characters interact so nicely with each other.
Jan 7, 2017 2:36 PM
Apr 2014
Are teachers really this strict in Japan, or was it only an exaggeration for drama's sake? I mean, leave alone relationships, not even talking with a boy? What the heck? The military is more relaxed.
Jan 8, 2017 11:15 PM
Jul 2012
thelumpur said:
Are teachers really this strict in Japan, or was it only an exaggeration for drama's sake? I mean, leave alone relationships, not even talking with a boy? What the heck? The military is more relaxed.

I feel that teacher should go to hell tbh. I hope no schools are that strict in real life.
When people tell me to stream anime on CR instead of downloading from fansub sites.

Jun 11, 2017 12:31 AM

Jun 2015
That was a cute episode. The Maki entrance was great.
:)
Jan 25, 2019 7:58 AM

Apr 2012
ToG25thBaam said:
Still don't like the drama. SayoxEno, let it sail, please, at least one yuri pairing, please!!!

Looking at shonen's yaoi shipping and yuri madness around this manga, it starts to seem to me that the more heterosexual work, the more slashers dream of finding a gay there. Is this some kind of challenge, or what?
Jun 3, 2020 9:42 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Oh, shit, there is no way my beloved troller can be that cute!

Damn, Sayo, i guessed i am not wrong put you into my favourites, because yeah, you are so cute!

Atleast their friendship gone into some next level. The confrontation with ex newspaper club finished too. What a sweetheart episode! Best story so far, comparing random activity they give toward this series. And, the cutest scenes so far!

Yeah, so much good thing happen. That some high level crossdressing of Makio. That great plan by Maki. And ofc, their friendship got a strong bond after such a weird encounters in the beginning. Yeah, i like this series so much!

4 mores to go. Hope it still stay true to the friendship, rather bring more lovestruck bullshit. Its enough with Sayo to bring problem. Not with the other girls, especially my little girl, Suzu-chan!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Feb 19, 2021 6:35 AM

Feb 2020
That sleeping teacher was priceless.

SerafosJun 20, 2:56 AM
Jul 6, 2021 10:16 AM
Feb 2021
Possible excuses for being in a picture with a boy:
◎ they are neighbours
◎ they are friends - possibly same elementary school
◎ they are cousins
◎ the boy/she was asking for directions

My point is that in no way was there any trouble even if the regressive rules are applied.
Feb 10, 2022 4:35 AM
Aug 2021
from the whole committee not happy about these five students conducting a love lab inside student council, to the whole school fussing over a single student having a boyfriend, these problems are way too dumb, and felt like plot devices just to force dramas into the show. but somehow they yet again pullout another solution on the meeting to solve all the problems they had in hand, so these dramas are also undeniably well-thought-of.

although the show did relative good on its dramatic parts and had really satisfying resolutions, still hope that they can go back to their more chill, more sol narrative of things, as it was kind of tiring to watch them being serious for too long when the issues they were dealing with were dumb in the first place.
Cabbage_CatFeb 10, 2022 4:48 AM
Oct 3, 2023 6:45 PM

Oct 2022
This was such a nice and cute episode
Dec 9, 2023 8:31 AM
Jul 2018
We get to see their cute and funny chibi form
Aug 21, 1:43 PM

Jul 2016
Seeing how well they thought the Makio Evolved plan through was way more hype than I was expecting for a goofy show like this.

And the teacher sleeping through the whole thing lmao is a legend lmao (and the actual MVP for helping them out behind the scenes)
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Love Lab Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 12, 2013

68 by bakakisima »»
Sep 11, 10:28 AM

Poll: » Love Lab Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 26, 2013

152 by FarCritical »»
Aug 25, 10:11 AM

Poll: » Love Lab Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 19, 2013

89 by FarCritical »»
Aug 24, 9:14 AM

Poll: » Love Lab Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 5, 2013

82 by FarCritical »»
Aug 23, 6:05 AM

Poll: » Love Lab Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 22, 2013

100 by FarCritical »»
Aug 20, 12:08 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.