Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Dec 25, 2008 1:13 PM

May 2007
bleh, the animation quality and pacing really isn't comparable to Bleach in the old days ... totally ruins the epicness of these fights. and Kenpachi's fight is made out to be an annoyance rather than something to get excited about considering how they keep jumping up and down on it instead of just focusing on each fight separately ... Really, they've been exchanging small blows for like 5 episodes now, saying the same things over and over.. a fight has to have sustenance to make it interesting, not lengthy repetition.

Just rewatching old Bleach eps reminded me of this: none of the fights really contained much swordplay / were drawn out due to pointless sword exchanges, instead something new was always happening .. I was really looking forward to this arc when I read the manga months ago but now .. I'm sad to say Bleach is no longer my favorite anime.
Dec 25, 2008 3:38 PM

Jun 2008
So, if Nnoitra has half a head, he has half a brain too, right?
Dec 25, 2008 8:33 PM
Dec 2007
myexodus said:
So, if Nnoitra has half a head, he has half a brain too, right?
Which explains why he is an idiot.

Dec 25, 2008 8:41 PM

Sep 2008
same crap
nemus part part was the interesting stuff
at least in the next chapter kenpachi is going to figth with his wo eyes
and noitoria with his zanpactou released
im also down with the continious recap
Being a fan is like having a penis. Its nice to be proud of it But don't pull it out in public and wave it in other's faces

Kyurem Black. Kyurem White. Together they are Pretty Kyurem.
Dec 26, 2008 11:49 AM
Mar 2008
Two reasons for giving this ep. 5/5
1. kenpachi's whatshername licking her lips, and
2. Kenpachi's smile in the end of the ep
Dec 26, 2008 6:54 PM

Apr 2007
Dolce_Vitka said:
Somehow Bleach was more fun to me when I could watch several episodes a day, not once a week. The pace of the show is slow. Perhaps I should start One Piece - there is a long way for me to catch up ^___^
Truth. The epic slowness of Bleach and stupid fillers from Naruto made me turn to One Piece. I'm almost half way through that and gonna catch up in no time with all this marathoning I'm doing. Thanks a lot winter break.

This episode is more the same. AGAIN. Like everyone says, the highlight of the show was the revival of Nemu. Mayuri pulled a Chobits. (I wonder if anyone will get that)

Dec 27, 2008 12:33 PM

Dec 2007
animefan82 said:
Two reasons for giving this ep. 5/5
1. kenpachi's whatshername licking her lips, and
2. Kenpachi's smile in the end of the ep

yeah u are definatly right xD
Dec 27, 2008 2:33 PM

Jun 2008
ArcAne77 said:

Meh, I would have forgiven Bleach if they had aired at least 2 episodes as a Christmas special ;P Speaking of which, happy holidays to all.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS lol

Lets hope next episode is a good 'en
Dec 28, 2008 12:34 PM

Nov 2008
Good episode.
These recap parts are getting ridiculous.
The Nemu rival part had me laughing.
Ishida blushing is too priceless.
Kenpachi is the man! I wish they would just let us see him fight though, instead of teasing us then going to another fight. *crosses fingers for next week*
Dec 28, 2008 11:19 PM

Jan 2008
i wasn't as fond of the episode for some reason :/ but i kinda just want to see kenny win and move on cuz i really want to see the gaiden storyline D=
Dec 29, 2008 3:10 AM

Aug 2007
kinda good! lol at nemu and mayuri >XDDDD
4/5
Dec 29, 2008 3:34 AM

Aug 2008
200 Baby
Dec 29, 2008 7:15 AM

Oct 2008
Im considering dropping it now.
I've had enough of these slow moving episodes.
There is SO much fucking manga content ahead of the series where it it currently at.
I'm completely sick of this.

If it doesn't change within 3 episodes it will be the 2nd series I've ever dropped.
Naruto is moving faster than this shit.
Dec 29, 2008 8:06 AM

Jun 2008
Viperslayer said:
There is SO much fucking manga content ahead of the series where it it currently at.

If it doesn't change within 3 episodes it will be the 2nd series I've ever dropped.

Why dont you just 'give it a break' instead of a permanent drop? Like wait for another 10 -20 episodes to be released, builk watch, etc. I mean, you watch 1 episode a week, where's the point in dropping it. Is your life THAT busy you cant spare a simple 25 minutes a week?

I doubt it.
Dec 29, 2008 9:51 AM

Dec 2007
Nice episode ! Kenpachi is finally getting serious ~
And omg I laughed so hard @ ero megane xD
Dec 29, 2008 10:43 AM
Dec 2007
Spyro201 said:
Viperslayer said:

Why dont you just 'give it a break' instead of a permanent drop? Like wait for another 10 -20 episodes to be released, builk watch, etc. I mean, you watch 1 episode a week, where's the point in dropping it. Is your life THAT busy you cant spare a simple 25 minutes a week?

I doubt it.
The problem is not lack of time. More like lack of interest. Casn you be interested when a show consists of stretching the same fights over 20 episodes? Bleach has slowed down little by little ever since Soul Society. I still remember the days where a fight would start AND end in the same episode.

Dec 29, 2008 2:44 PM

Jun 2008
Leon-Gun said:
Spyro201 said:
Viperslayer said:

I can see what you mean but, I still find it an easy watch. At the end of the day, if I want to watch some good action I'll watch Black Lagoon or something. I personally like the visuals in Bleach (I havent noticed the drop in animation much since i've not tried to rewatch the Soul Society arc and when I did, it was on a shitty flash player), still characters I recognise, and they're still cool enough.

Its just 20 minutes a week of an easy watch. Its generally a Tuesday or Wednesday, get home, get a cup of tea, bite to eat, put Bleach on. Its a nice, easy 20 minutes. If I wanted something more hardcore, I'd look elsewhere.

It's a shounen, its obviously gonna be dragged out lol.

I doubt it.
The problem is not lack of time. More like lack of interest. Casn you be interested when a show consists of stretching the same fights over 20 episodes? Bleach has slowed down little by little ever since Soul Society. I still remember the days where a fight would start AND end in the same episode.
Dec 30, 2008 6:06 AM

Jun 2008
OMG!
come on you three top fighting!

for god's sake, bleach is way to far better than naruto, when it comes to moving, i mean last time i watched naruto their was hardly action! damn it, so i dropped it!
right! i don't read the manga but the story is really slow those days, i think it's because of the 3rd movie coming out and all, besides, days are running slow all those holidays, and boringness, and cold =_=...
but honestly this slow running fights are pissing me off, yet i didn't see ichigo much in the anime, did he dead?? :P... i hope that they move the anime faster, or i will lose interest too.
We can't change the world with beautiful words

Dec 30, 2008 7:19 AM

Oct 2008
Leon-Gun said:
Spyro201 said:
Viperslayer said:

I doubt it.

Some people can. Ever since I finished my 200th series I think it's finallly sinking into my when a series honestly is dogshit terrible. And yes. In the soul society arc, shit would end the episode it started.
Dec 30, 2008 7:20 AM

Oct 2008
Actaully Sara-kun, the _____ of Asuma Arc actually was very good, and moved quite well. Even the currently airing filler seems to have potential. Right now I think not just me, but many other people watching Bleach and Naruto, can honestly say, Bleach is total crap compared to everything else out there right now. As much as I hate to say it I am not enjoying the anime even the slightest bit.
Dec 30, 2008 10:51 AM

Jun 2008
i won't say either of the was shit, but i have head the the filler in naruto is coming back again, i'm not sure, as for Asuma thing i'm not that much fan of him so i kinda skip it, but that is not the point, the point is whether or not watching is enjoyable or not, the reason why i'm watching bleach is because it's active and live, like when naruto shippuuden was first aired, but if bleach starts to be all boring and shit i'll drop it too, over all i didn't like this episode too, Kenpachi was so weak or what seems to be, and i missed ichigo is he dead or something, 'cause i didn't really seen him much in the anime lately :P.

Dec 30, 2008 3:26 PM

Jun 2008
Viper; If you really feel Bleach is so shit; then drop it and leave it at that.

I dont know how 1 episode a week can keep -anyone- that interested, to be honest. I mean unless its a kind of thriller thats designed to keep you on edge, then it wont. We all know Kenpachi will win, we all know the Shinigami/Ichigo will always win in the end. Its not like we cant predict the outcome of the fights really.

Naruto is bullshit, srsly. Bleach owns it. I admit lately Bleach is a bit slower than normal, but heck, at least its not fuckin' filler. Lets face it, that bullshit about Kasumi-Ooji wasnt too impressive. Nor was the Bount arc. Just be thankful this has some purpose.

Read the manga if you hate the anime so much. But as I said, its only 25 minutes a week to keep yourself busy and watch casually. It's nothing hardcore.

Chill d00de. Just let Bleach go at its own pace.
Dec 30, 2008 3:32 PM

Jun 2008
Yachiru licking her lips = win
that scene with Nemu = win
Dec 30, 2008 6:54 PM

Oct 2008
Sara-Kun said:
i won't say either of the was shit, but i have head the the filler in naruto is coming back again, i'm not sure, as for Asuma thing i'm not that much fan of him so i kinda skip it, but that is not the point, the point is whether or not watching is enjoyable or not, the reason why i'm watching bleach is because it's active and live, like when naruto shippuuden was first aired, but if bleach starts to be all boring and shit i'll drop it too, over all i didn't like this episode too, Kenpachi was so weak or what seems to be, and i missed ichigo is he dead or something, 'cause i didn't really seen him much in the anime lately :P.

Lawlz, no Ichigo is not dead. You should read the manga lol.
Jan 1, 2009 1:06 AM

Jun 2008
^
^
^
yeah maybe i should

Jan 1, 2009 7:21 PM

Jun 2008
I thought it was a fairly good episode. They should focus on the Kenpachi fight in the next episode.
Jan 1, 2009 10:07 PM
Jul 2018
Viperslayer said:
Actaully Sara-kun, the _____ of Asuma Arc actually was very good, and moved quite well. Even the currently airing filler seems to have potential. Right now I think not just me, but many other people watching Bleach and Naruto, can honestly say, Bleach is total crap compared to everything else out there right now. As much as I hate to say it I am not enjoying the anime even the slightest bit.

naruto shippuden is doing better than bleach,
the naruto manga is also doing better than the bleach manga
-read ch 429 and ch 430 of naruto to get what I'm talking about
Jan 2, 2009 6:49 AM

Aug 2008
Whats taking so damn long for episode 201 of bleach to be released ? I know Dayatabo or whatever their name is likes to delay releases of Naruto Shippuden most of the times but now their doing the same thing with bleach >>
Jan 2, 2009 6:56 AM

Mar 2008
i think bleach is simply not airing this week, they taking a New year break?

MAL list updates
Jan 2, 2009 7:36 AM
Dec 2007
Caper_the_fox100 said:
Whats taking so damn long for episode 201 of bleach to be released ? I know Dayatabo or whatever their name is likes to delay releases of Naruto Shippuden most of the times but now their doing the same thing with bleach >>
They don't delay... if they don't release in two days it means that the show wasn't aired that week. Seriously, a lot of shows didn't air this week, so chill.

Jan 3, 2009 12:19 AM

Jun 2008
Caper_the_fox100 said:

bleach 201 isn't aired yet, it's not Dattebayo's fault

Jan 3, 2009 10:53 PM

Apr 2007
Geez there's so much complaining here :/
Of course Bleach deserves it, I'm just sick of reading it. Oh well I just really want to see;

-minor spoiler-

There's maybe 2 episodes till then? So close D:
MonochromeMar 16, 2009 12:29 AM
Jan 4, 2009 10:50 AM

Nov 2008
I'm really looking forward to the Turn Back the Pendulum arc. It was just short enough to feel like the author had everything carefully plotted out and the pace was much faster than in the last chapters and episodes. I'd say it was the best thing since the Soul Society arc.
Jan 5, 2009 11:42 PM

Dec 2008
Kenpachi Is Gonna Kick Some ASS!!
Jan 6, 2009 11:21 PM

May 2008
Episode 200... nothing happened once again -.-
Jan 7, 2009 9:27 PM
Jan 2009
Did anyone else notice if Inoue ever started healing Nel? In 199, about 07:30, Ichigo told her to heal Nel first, but I never saw it happen. Then in 200, about 13:00, it shows her healing Ichigo.
If you saw something I missed, or if it happened in the manga, but the anime just hasn't showed us yet, could you let me know?
Thanks.
May 16, 2009 9:22 PM

Apr 2008
cliffhanger xD lols~ the hole is at the head

Jun 26, 2009 2:06 AM

Jul 2008
Mammoth said:
I'm really looking forward to the Turn Back the Pendulum arc. It was just short enough to feel like the author had everything carefully plotted out and the pace was much faster than in the last chapters and episodes. I'd say it was the best thing since the Soul Society arc.

Agreed, I adored Turn Back the Pendulum, it had my heart racing like a thriller which hasn't happened since all that Aizen business back in SS.
Aug 25, 2009 9:00 AM

Mar 2009
When we could see Kenpachi through that guys hole he looked so weak for a moment and then right after that his grin made him look powerful again.

Nov 24, 2009 6:00 PM
Oct 2009
Hmmm I'm intrested what did mayuri when his was reviving Nemu. I think I know what, and I to want to revive Nemu. And I want to get choked by her 80085 >:D.
May 19, 2010 3:45 AM

Oct 2008
Nemu-chwan. :3
Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.~
Jun 23, 2010 6:13 AM

May 2010
Wow, two espada down since the captains came, Byakaya should fell proud of Rukia, that she killed Aeronerio the 9th espada. 200 episodes done!
Sep 8, 2010 2:20 AM

Jan 2010
nemu part LOL
Nov 2, 2010 4:35 AM

May 2009
Lachy said:
Yet another episode filled with pointless crap.
Mar 5, 2011 4:23 PM
Mar 2010
Although this had some really funny moments there is definatly a common theme in a lot of the jokes recently.
I hope we get to see some more captains in this arc fighting as so far we've seen no abilities we haven't see before, except maybe Byakuka's kido.
Apr 17, 2011 2:22 PM

Apr 2011
It appears a lot of people can't stand Dondochakka and Pesche and hope this is the last episode we see them. Personally, I find them quite funny and hope to see them again in the future.
Sep 9, 2011 1:44 PM
Sep 2011
Mayuri must learn to stop abusing his 'daughter' (frickin child-abuser)

My cousin told me about Nemu suffocating Uryu a long time ago and I thought it was hilarious. Now I saw it and I couldn't stop laughing when I did.
Mar 21, 2012 2:28 PM

May 2011
LMAO at Renji and Ishida. Those 2 make a terrific team in fighting and comedy haha.

Mayuri really "healed" Nemu good there. She looks better these days than before some reason.

Orihime finally got around to healing Ichigo, FINALLY.

Kenpachi vs Nnoitra is finally starting to heat up. Maybe now that Nnoitra's revealed his eye, Kenpachi will reveal his. I can't wait.
Jan 4, 2013 7:09 PM

Aug 2010
The Nemu scene had me laughing.

And now the focus is on the Kenpachi fight. Looking forward. Kenpachi ftw! He smiles after getting stabbed in the heart.
Mar 11, 2013 8:53 AM

Nov 2012
It was an all right episode I guess, it was pretty funny, can't help but feel that Kenpachi should've taken care of Nnoitra by now...
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bleach Episode 51 Discussion

lsumi - Aug 14, 2008

25 by wallus81 »»
10 seconds ago

Poll: » Bleach Episode 48 Discussion

lsumi - Aug 14, 2008

35 by wallus81 »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » Bleach Episode 19 Discussion

lsumi - Aug 12, 2008

44 by Ilove2night_day »»
7 hours ago

Poll: » Bleach Episode 267 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

ShanaFlame - Apr 20, 2010

111 by TangoSauce »»
Yesterday, 12:44 PM

Poll: » Bleach Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

lsumi - Aug 10, 2008

63 by Tiwibis »»
Yesterday, 4:25 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.