Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Dec 12, 2020 7:41 PM
Jun 2013
So it takes one powerful jutsu and Kakashi is already saying Naruto has surpassed him? That's ridiculous. He's not better than Kakashi in anything but destructive power.

I don't remember what Naruto's solution is for the new move, but without it, he's basically back to square one. Sasuke has the fireball jutsu with several varations, the chidori with long range and up close variations, a sharingan to predict and analyze his opponents moves, sharingan for powerful genjutsu, a sword that can stab anything, Rock Lee level taijustsu, a crazy technique Orochimaru didn't want him to use, and a curse mark to amplify all his stats...lol
Mar 4, 2021 5:55 PM

Dec 2007
tsunade: naruto team won't get to help team 10 'till naruto will learn the new jutsu!
*after the mission*
tsunade: that jutsu i wanted naruto to learn, don't use it!
lol

this ep that partial filler is actually making me interest in the new filler arc, if orochimaru in it it must be interesting.

and maybe it's just me because i'm using 1080p ver of this ep, but the animation was just horrible ><
KoniginElle said:
Perhaps the 4th Hokage indeed mastered that jutsu but like Naruto, sustained severe injury! So he didn't use it anymore?
no, kakashi verified that only is capable perfecting the rasengan because as the junchiriki he have more chakra available so he can use kage bunshin to combine extra type.
Aug 11, 2021 9:17 AM

Feb 2021
Welp Naruto's new technique is a forbidden technique now :(

Kurenai's pregnant :0

Sasuke also got a new Chidori type jutsu?

Ugghh new Orochimaru follower.

Jan 23, 2023 10:02 PM

Sep 2019
The leaf village scene at night is so beautiful
7 hours ago
Sep 2023
eps 84-89 were perfect. so far definitely the best ones. nothing compared to the emotions Ive felt during these eps
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» When did you finish watching Shippuden? ( 1 2 3 )

SupremeGod - Jul 16

143 by Leeson10 »»
1 hour ago

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 170 Discussion ( 1 2 )

SkyFade - Jul 29, 2010

52 by KoniginElle »»
Today, 12:29 AM

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 113 Discussion ( 1 2 )

llamaben - Jun 11, 2009

89 by NowThatsEpic »»
Yesterday, 8:47 PM

» Which is better in your opinion Part 1 or Shippuden? ( 1 2 )

SupremeGod - Jul 13

84 by Chloe_Is_Cool »»
Yesterday, 7:57 PM

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 85 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Vince - Nov 20, 2008

94 by natsuyah »»
Yesterday, 10:39 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.