Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (15) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Jan 27, 2013 12:32 AM

Feb 2012
Neane1993 said:
The main problem for Toonami is the fact that the internet is soo good now.
I mean, I thank Toonami for introducing anime to me, but if I had the choice to wait a week for an episode of a show that is years old and has commercials...I would rather download or buy it instead. They will never be able to be as powerful as they were when this ad came out.

^This. Also damn I forgot how good video was/is.
Jan 27, 2013 12:43 AM

Jul 2012
Legendre said:
I personally have no idea why they even bothered with Toonami if they're only going to run it every Saturday at such an absurd time. No one except anime fans are going to watch this shit, and even then only a couple of them. The great part about the original toonami that aired during the afternoon block was that it INTRODUCED people in the US to anime. This isn't going to introduce anyone to anything, because no one is going to be watching Eureka 7 at 2:30 AM EST on a Saturday night.

Agreed
Jan 27, 2013 7:50 AM
Jul 2012
Battlechili1 said:
Toucanbird said:

Like I said, I haven't watched Toonami in ages. I prefer to watch subbed anime nowadays so I don't really have any motivation to watch Toonami.

I have a question since Simon is your avatar, did TTGL ever air on Toonami? That would be a GREAT one for that block. I think Angel Beats would be a good series to put on there as well.

TTGL never has aired on Toonami, though it should. Hopefully Bandai's closing shop in America won't stop that. Perhaps Aniplex has Gurren. TTGL did air on Syfy channel a few years ago though.
Adult Swim once hinted at Angel Beats airing in 2013. That and High School For The Dead. Though whether or not they actually do it is to be determined....

I hope they not aired that. So many shows to choose from
Jan 27, 2013 8:27 AM
Jul 2018
YorozuyaGinSan said:

Battlechili1 said:
I think Samurai 7, Eureka 7, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Tenchi Muyo GXP, Naruto and Inuyasha are all good shows.
Even as Subjective as it is... Those of us who watched Toonami back in the day are likely to have seen all these a handful of times. And I understand Toonami isn't for people like I, who have seen more Anime than anybody working there, but to introduce new fans to foreign animation... Airing at midnight on Saturdays will never achieve this.

None of those came on Toonami back in the day save for Naruto. And I'm watching not to be introduced to anime, but to watch anime, as its my only real source of watching shows since my internet is awful.
Jan 27, 2013 8:48 AM
Jan 2013
Battlechili1 said:
Bleach is on! And thus, one of the worst Toonami shows in my eyes is now airing!

Omg I thought I was the only one that couldn't stand that show. I actually started watching and lasted for about the first seven episodes. After that, I missed a couple....A COUPLE...I start watching again and I don't know anything that's going on.

I could never get tired of Cowboy Bebop. I love Samurai Champloo, but it wasn't better than Cowboy Bebop for me. It could be because it was the very first real anime that I watched. Therefore, it'll be my favorite 'til the end.

Toonami still gets me excited but it isn't the same anymore. I just can't seem to get into it.

Jan 27, 2013 8:55 AM
Jul 2018
Haha_YouAint said:
Battlechili1 said:
Bleach is on! And thus, one of the worst Toonami shows in my eyes is now airing!

Omg I thought I was the only one that couldn't stand that show. I actually started watching and lasted for about the first seven episodes. After that, I missed a couple....A COUPLE...I start watching again and I don't know anything that's going on.

I could never get tired of Cowboy Bebop. I love Samurai Champloo, but it wasn't better than Cowboy Bebop for me. It could be because it was the very first real anime that I watched. Therefore, it'll be my favorite 'til the end.

Toonami still gets me excited but it isn't the same anymore. I just can't seem to get into it.

Ha, it's fun to recomend to someone who's never seen Bleach to start watching from around episode 200. :P
Yeah, I understand what you mean about Toonami being the same before, and as this guy says:
Neane1993 said:
The main problem for Toonami is the fact that the internet is soo good now.
I mean, I thank Toonami for introducing anime to me, but if I had the choice to wait a week for an episode of a show that is years old and has commercials...I would rather download or buy it instead. They will never be able to be as powerful as they were when this ad came out.

The internet is too powerful.
Jan 27, 2013 9:00 AM

Nov 2011
Its a channel aimed at casual fans, I doubt you would find a lot of them on an anime forum.

My Twitter : link
My Last.fm : link
Jan 27, 2013 9:13 AM
Jul 2018
rederoin said:
Its a channel aimed at casual fans, I doubt you would find a lot of them on an anime forum.

Well, I'd consider myself a hardcore fan, but I suppose I see what you're getting at. I find watching TV more fun than watching stuff online, and the added "robot talking and reviewing games and stuff" thing seems pretty cool to me though. I don't know. The people currently working on Toonami make music remixes that have anime sound clips in them to make cool DJ Remix music. Altogether I think Toonami ends up being pretty awesome. I get a lot of people don't watch anime on tv though. I do think though that shows like Casshern Sins and Eureka Seven aren't really aimed at casual fans though. :/
Jan 27, 2013 9:21 AM
Jan 2013
Battlechili1 said:
I find watching TV more fun than watching stuff online.

I feel the same way. I have this thing where I feel like if I watch something online then I'm the only person watching it. If I watch it on TV, then the whole world could be watching. I'm a sharing kind of person. Knowing that someone else is enjoying the same thing as I am is a nice thought.

Jan 27, 2013 9:25 AM
Jul 2018
Haha_YouAint said:
Battlechili1 said:
I find watching TV more fun than watching stuff online.

I feel the same way. I have this thing where I feel like if I watch something online then I'm the only person watching it. If I watch it on TV, then the whole world could be watching. I'm a sharing kind of person. Knowing that someone else is enjoying the same thing as I am is a nice thought.

I agree! And even more, if you have your computer with you while some of the more popular stuff is on, you can actually chat in real time with the other people who are watching the show on tv with you! It's a wonderful experience. :)
Jan 27, 2013 9:30 AM

Nov 2011
Battlechili1 said:
rederoin said:

Well, I'd consider myself a hardcore fan, but I suppose I see what you're getting at. I find watching TV more fun than watching stuff online, and the added "robot talking and reviewing games and stuff" thing seems pretty cool to me though. I don't know. The people currently working on Toonami make music remixes that have anime sound clips in them to make cool DJ Remix music. Altogether I think Toonami ends up being pretty awesome. I get a lot of people don't watch anime on tv though. I do think though that shows like Casshern Sins and Eureka Seven aren't really aimed at casual fans though. :/

If you dislike watching things online, you could always use torrents.

But most non-casuels who watch a lot of anime(~1000+ episodes per year, the 'hardcore' fans), don't tend to have a need for toonami as it only airs the popular stuff.
Thus why I said its more aimed at casual watchers, which in no way should be in a offence way incase anybody does.
rederoinJan 27, 2013 9:37 AM

My Twitter : link
My Last.fm : link
Jan 27, 2013 9:31 AM
Jan 2013
I've never chat in real time with ppl while the show is on, but I'm sure it's interesting.

Jan 27, 2013 11:06 AM

Nov 2010
what's a Toonami?
Jan 27, 2013 11:34 AM

Nov 2010
kickthebucket said:
what's a Toonami?
It's a tsunami of toons, they are common after an earthquake(I can't think of anything witty for earthquake).
Jan 27, 2013 11:40 AM
Jul 2018
rederoin said:

If you dislike watching things online, you could always use torrents.

But most non-casuels who watch a lot of anime(~1000+ episodes per year, the 'hardcore' fans), don't tend to have a need for toonami as it only airs the popular stuff.
Thus why I said its more aimed at casual watchers, which in no way should be in a offence way incase anybody does.

Yeah....but I wanna support the anime industry! Plus torrents are usually illegal.
Haha_YouAint said:
I've never chat in real time with ppl while the show is on, but I'm sure it's interesting.

It certainly is. It gets funny at times, becomes sometimes everyone sort of has a hive mind and has the same thoughts on the same parts.
kickthebucket said:
what's a Toonami?

It's a television block that airs on late Saturday nights/early Sunday mornings that airs anime and a few American action toons. It's pretty awesome.
Jan 27, 2013 11:56 AM

Dec 2012
Ignore the trolls OP, Toonami is great. It's a great gateway drug for those in the west, and it's the main reason why anime is as popular as it is nowadays (in the west), that alone demands respect.

Nowadays it's just a shallow of it's former self, but I still enjoy the fact that it's back.
The forums are dark, and full of ego.
Jan 27, 2013 12:25 PM
Jul 2018
Jovoo said:
Ignore the trolls OP, Toonami is great. It's a great gateway drug for those in the west, and it's the main reason why anime is as popular as it is nowadays (in the west), that alone demands respect.

Nowadays it's just a shallow of it's former self, but I still enjoy the fact that it's back.

I agree. :D
Jan 27, 2013 12:44 PM
Jun 2012
What's really great about Toonami actually is having to experience anime on TV again after watching it online for so long. The differences in frame speed and coding are something to observe upon, and there's no need to wait for buffering time (save for commercials, but that's inevitable).

Though personally I think Toonami needs to have a dynamic model for television and internet viewership to keep them afloat.

- Simulcast all Saturday night TV showings via adult swim website, with a commenting section for kicks.
- Keep some of the older popular shows (like Death Note or Code Geass, Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone in Complex, and the likes) as online exclusive shows.
- Televise the good, bad, and ugly internet comments about Toonami from the AS forums during intermissions.
- Collaborate with distributors to broadcast new shows before their DVD release dates (I think they did this with Deadman Wonderland and Durarara!!).
- Get rid of Cowboy Bebop to create more space in the timeslot...
- ... then bring BACK Cowboy Bebop, Yu Yu Hakasho, Big O Season One, Outlaw Star, and other really old shows for a retro comback weekend, once at the end of every month.
- For the fans: Interviews with voice actors who have worked for shows aired on Toonami and Adult Swim. Hell, have Steve Blum interview himself for laughs.
- And for the love of god, air Panty and Stocking on television.
Jan 27, 2013 12:55 PM
Jul 2018
NexusHanzer said:
What's really great about Toonami actually is having to experience anime on TV again after watching it online for so long. The differences in frame speed and coding are something to observe upon, and there's no need to wait for buffering time (save for commercials, but that's inevitable).

Though personally I think Toonami needs to have a dynamic model for television and internet viewership to keep them afloat.

- Simulcast all Saturday night TV showings via adult swim website, with a commenting section for kicks.
- Keep some of the older popular shows (like Death Note or Code Geass, Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone in Complex, and the likes) as online exclusive shows.
- Televise the good, bad, and ugly internet comments about Toonami from the AS forums during intermissions.
- Collaborate with distributors to broadcast new shows before their DVD release dates (I think they did this with Deadman Wonderland and Durarara!!).
- Get rid of Cowboy Bebop to create more space in the timeslot...
- ... then bring BACK Cowboy Bebop, Yu Yu Hakasho, Big O Season One, Outlaw Star, and other really old shows for a retro comback weekend, once at the end of every month.
- For the fans: Interviews with voice actors who have worked for shows aired on Toonami and Adult Swim. Hell, have Steve Blum interview himself for laughs.
- And for the love of god, air Panty and Stocking on television.

That was amazing. Brilliant ideas. I sent Toonami's tumblr some of these ideas as a suggestion. Brilliant idea!
And yes, they should definitely air Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt. It would be amazing.
Jan 27, 2013 1:26 PM

Nov 2010
IntroverTurtle said:
kickthebucket said:
what's a Toonami?
It's a tsunami of toons, they are common after an earthquake(I can't think of anything witty for earthquake).

hahaha ok you win best answer ^^

and OT

toonami "aires" (dunno if that's the right word) in America, Latin America, UK & Ireland, Asia and Australia...

so 95% of europe doesn't even know about it's existance (hence my first question, wich you don't have to take serious btw) hell i only know of a few anime shows that ever aired in belgium (not the dutch shows that turned out to be actual anime) being rurouni kenshin (samurai X) gundam wing, death note and dragonball Z...
Jan 27, 2013 1:34 PM

Nov 2010
kickthebucket said:
IntroverTurtle said:
kickthebucket said:
what's a Toonami?

hahaha ok you win best answer ^^
Well I actually I believe that is what it stands for.
Jan 27, 2013 2:02 PM
Jul 2018
MaedhrostheTall said:
Battlechili1 said:

I actually think Sym Bionic Titan is the best american action toon out there, with the exception of maybe Legend of Korra.

Sorry, but I still think Sym-Bionic Titan is best. :P
But Batman: The Animated Series is an awesome series, and in its defense, I haven't seen a whole lot of it.
Jan 27, 2013 2:26 PM
Jun 2012
Battlechili1 said:
MaedhrostheTall said:

But Batman: The Animated Series is an awesome series, and in its defense, I haven't seen a whole lot of it.

It's really good and you should definitely watch it. If you have cable, you can catch it on The Hub. And you should also watch Big O if you like giant robots, because it's essentially Batman with giant robos. Sunrise helped with the outsourced animations for Batman, which explains the connection between these two shows.
NexusHanzerJan 27, 2013 2:31 PM
Jan 27, 2013 3:53 PM
Jul 2018
NexusHanzer said:
Battlechili1 said:
MaedhrostheTall said:

It's really good and you should definitely watch it. If you have cable, you can catch it on The Hub. And you should also watch Big O if you like giant robots, because it's essentially Batman with giant robos. Sunrise helped with the outsourced animations for Batman, which explains the connection between these two shows.

I've been wanting to see Big O. It bugs me that Adult Swim kept reairing Big O season 2 for the longest time instead of starting from the beginning.
Feb 12, 2013 11:17 PM
May 2012
Does anyone know how Toonami is doing. I was always a toonami fan and i hope they are getting good block ratings.
Feb 13, 2013 5:01 AM

Mar 2012
Battlechili1 said:
MaedhrostheTall said:
Battlechili1 said:

I actually think Sym Bionic Titan is the best american action toon out there, with the exception of maybe Legend of Korra.

Avatar: The Last Airbender >>>>>> The Legend of Korra. Seriously, it's not even close.

Batman: TAS was revolutionary. I've never seen Sym Bionic Titan, so I can't argue which one is better. Although I did hear it was canceled and never finished.

As for my favorite cartoon, I think I might go with Sonic: The Hedgehog. No, not the anime versions. This...

Although, that one faces the same problem Sym Bionic Titan had. It had an open-ending because they planned to make another sequel and ABC stupidly canceled the show.
ToucanbirdFeb 13, 2013 5:05 AM
Feb 13, 2013 11:11 AM

Aug 2012
Toonami's just a gateway for newbies
sexual incest in nisomonogatari - no one bats an eye
romance incest in SAO - everyone loses their minds
Feb 13, 2013 11:27 AM
Jan 2013
Toucanbird said:
Avatar: The Last Airbender >>>>>> The Legend of Korra. Seriously, it's not even close.

Korra isn't finished and if the 2nd season is better than the first season then there is a chance it could be better than Last Air Bender. As it stands now its the best American cartoon to air since Last Air Bender.

As for toonami, id love to see some of the ideas mentioned earlier put into effect but right now im still mostly satisfied with what they are doing. I still think Inuyasha needs to get the boot from the line up unless they are going to air final act. Even though Bebop is a really good series they need to get rid of it too, its way overstayed its welcome.
Feb 13, 2013 12:38 PM

Apr 2012
MaedhrostheTall said:
Battlechili1 said:

RamzieFeb 13, 2013 12:46 PM
Feb 13, 2013 12:39 PM

Jan 2013
Toonami, leading to the creation of horribad english dubs since 1990.

I still have nightmares from watching the Naruto Dub.
Feb 13, 2013 12:40 PM

Aug 2009
I don't really watch more T.V in general, I agree with Batman TAS, being the best western animation series, but Justice League and Young Justice come close though. I'd say Samurai Jack is a much better show than Symbionic Titan though.

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself."
-Friedrich Nietzsche
Feb 13, 2013 12:42 PM
Jul 2012
Ghostony said:

This might be true though.
Feb 13, 2013 12:49 PM

Jan 2013
1. What was wrong with Angel Beats's dub? I thought it was pretty good.

2. Toonami sucks NOW.

Back when Steve Blum was doing it, and they always did cool game promotions and stuff It was really cool.

It probably has a lot to do with the anime fad thats going on with high schoolers in America right now.
Feb 13, 2013 1:13 PM

Oct 2012
Toonami = Im a noot

:--D
Feb 13, 2013 2:46 PM

Apr 2012
Samurai Jack was one of the best shows back in the day. But I don't really mind english dubs on anime. Like with Naruto, I liked the voice actors for the characters. I didn't mind them at all. I thought the voices matched the characters very well.
Feb 13, 2013 2:53 PM

Jan 2013
Battlechili1 said:
GoldenBRS said:
Battlechili1 said:
GoldenBRS said:
nah samurai champloo needs to be on there

That actually used to air on Adult Swim in other countries. (and yet someone earlier was complaining about old shows)
I'd love to see Samurai Champloo. It'd be wonderful, and seems like a "Toonami" sort of show.

Yeah people will like it more than cowboy belop. And redline needs to be on there.

Yeah, I've grown tired of Bebop. I didn't care for it that much anyway. I've never heard of redline. Can you tell me a bit about it?

Toonami is for younger viewers is it not?

Thats why they can't get the adult themed anime titles onto it.
Feb 14, 2013 1:07 AM

Apr 2012
Solvite said:
Battlechili1 said:
GoldenBRS said:
Battlechili1 said:
GoldenBRS said:

That actually used to air on Adult Swim in other countries. (and yet someone earlier was complaining about old shows)
I'd love to see Samurai Champloo. It'd be wonderful, and seems like a "Toonami" sort of show.

Yeah people will like it more than cowboy belop. And redline needs to be on there.

Yeah, I've grown tired of Bebop. I didn't care for it that much anyway. I've never heard of redline. Can you tell me a bit about it?

Nah man. Toonami airs during adult Swim on Saturday nights. Samurai Champloo actually use to air on Toonami if I'm not mistaken? Or maybe it aired on Adult Swim? Either way, if they wanted, they could put it on Toonami.
Feb 14, 2013 3:34 AM

Mar 2012
Jellz said:
Toucanbird said:

Korra isn't finished and if the 2nd season is better than the first season then there is a chance it could be better than Last Air Bender. As it stands now its the best American cartoon to air since Last Air Bender.

As for toonami, id love to see some of the ideas mentioned earlier put into effect but right now im still mostly satisfied with what they are doing. I still think Inuyasha needs to get the boot from the line up unless they are going to air final act. Even though Bebop is a really good series they need to get rid of it too, its way overstayed its welcome.

I'll agree to you on that point. It IS the best American cartoon to come out SINCE Avatar: TLA. However, I really don't like the characters in Korra as much as the original Avatar. Even if we're talking about "halfway points", I still think Avatar is a lot better. Then again, I also found Korra's pacing to be really bizarre. It seems to do a whole lot of nothing for a while and then boom, throws you in the plot faster than a stealth bomber. Avatar, while yes, I know it was longer and had more to work with, had a much more fluid pace.

I wouldn't go around saying Korra COULD be better than Avatar. I've seen enough shoulda, coulda, woulda series to know more times than not they leave you disappointed. I'd have to think Korra's 2nd season would have to be pretty damn epic to top Avatar at this point.
Feb 14, 2013 3:38 AM

Mar 2012
GoldenBRS said:
Ghostony said:

This might be true though.

I don't think there is anything wrong with that though either. A bulk of my introduction to anime was through Adult Swim/Toonami and is a big reason why I am a fan of anime nowadays. I don't watch Toonami anymore since most of the anime I watch now is subbed and currently airing, but I at least have to give it credit for being a good starting point into becoming an anime fan.
Feb 14, 2013 5:01 AM

Aug 2012
Yeah, I didn't mean it as a bad thing. I wouldn't even know anime exists if it wasn't for Naruto on toonami lol.. back then I compared naruto with cartoons and viewed it as a god amongst its competition XD

But nowadays I know a lot of better stuff than naruto lol.. but yeah..
sexual incest in nisomonogatari - no one bats an eye
romance incest in SAO - everyone loses their minds
Feb 14, 2013 2:33 PM
Jan 2013
Toucanbird said:
Jellz said:
Toucanbird said:

I'll agree to you on that point. It IS the best American cartoon to come out SINCE Avatar: TLA. However, I really don't like the characters in Korra as much as the original Avatar. Even if we're talking about "halfway points", I still think Avatar is a lot better. Then again, I also found Korra's pacing to be really bizarre. It seems to do a whole lot of nothing for a while and then boom, throws you in the plot faster than a stealth bomber. Avatar, while yes, I know it was longer and had more to work with, had a much more fluid pace.

I wouldn't go around saying Korra COULD be better than Avatar. I've seen enough shoulda, coulda, woulda series to know more times than not they leave you disappointed. I'd have to think Korra's 2nd season would have to be pretty damn epic to top Avatar at this point.

Korra's weird pacing only showed up in the season finale which was rushed to say the least. How could yu
Toucanbird said:
Jellz said:
Toucanbird said:

ATLA had a lot of the same pacing problems you're talking about. A lot of times there was nothing going on but i guess its easy to overlook that when you see what happens when they decide to get the ball rolling. Korra's only problem with pacing was the season finale where they went from 0 to 60 in 5 minutes and solved too many problems.

I think Korra did a good job of taking all of the setting elements from ATLA and evolving them while staying true to them. I find that people like ATLA so much that they're not really giving Korra a fair chance to succeed. I don't see anything wrong with the characters and I definitely like Korra more than Aang. The point is, both series are amazing except Korra isn't done being amazing xD
Feb 15, 2013 6:29 PM
Jul 2018
Ghostony said:
I watch Toonami. And while I may be new to anime, considering I still watch it and I watch other anime like Bakemonogatari and Puella Magi Madoka Magica, I'd say it's more than that.
Feb 15, 2013 6:33 PM
Jul 2018
Solvite said:
Toonami, leading to the creation of horribad english dubs since 1990.

I still have nightmares from watching the Naruto Dub.

Dubs for the most part stopped being bad after the late 90s. Quit kidding yourself. Though I do admit the Naruto dub is less than wonderful.
Solvite said:
Battlechili1 said:
GoldenBRS said:
Battlechili1 said:
GoldenBRS said:

Nah, Toonami aims at adults. But it does want to appeal to most demographics. It aired Deadman Wonderland. It's not a kids show block.
Feb 15, 2013 6:46 PM

Nov 2010
Battlechili1 said:
Ghostony said:
I watch Toonami. And while I may be new to anime, considering I still watch it and I watch other anime like Bakemonogatari and Puella Magi Madoka Magica, I'd say it's more than that.
Yeah it was your gateway to other anime, you're just proving him right.
Feb 15, 2013 6:51 PM
Jul 2018
IntroverTurtle said:
Battlechili1 said:
Ghostony said:
Yeah it was your gateway to other anime, you're just proving him right.
He says' it's just a gateway for new guys. I say it's more than that. I mean, I've been introduced to anime, and yet I'm still watching Toonami. Why? I've already been introduced. What reason would someone have for watching something that's supposed to be a gateway if he's already been introduced? I think it's because Toonami is something more.
I'd also like to point out that I actually got into anime because of ASA, or Adult Swim Action, which was before the modern version of Toonami. Toonami didn't introduce me. Though now I'm just arguing how things should be worded.
Feb 15, 2013 7:03 PM

Oct 2010
I love how the elitist snobs look down on people who watch [adult swim]/Toonami. Everyone had to start somewhere. If you really think it's so awful, how about you help them find some more obscure anime they might like? Do something positive with your supposedly grandiose knowledge of the medium, instead of being immature and negative.
Feb 15, 2013 7:15 PM

Oct 2012
Megaton said:
I love how the elitist snobs look down on people who watch [adult swim]/Toonami. Everyone had to start somewhere. If you really think it's so awful, how about you help them find some more obscure anime they might like? Do something positive with your supposedly grandiose knowledge of the medium, instead of being immature and negative.

Yeah, I see fault with that as well. Where/how/when you watch anime is pretty irrelevant; it's still anime by the end of the day.

Just this once, I'll fulfill whatever your wish is.
Feb 15, 2013 7:20 PM

Aug 2012
Tavor said:
Megaton said:

Yeah, I see fault with that as well. Where/how/when you watch anime is pretty irrelevant; it's still anime by the end of the day.

It's probably the same people who have unreasonable hate against English dubs. If they're elitist/immature about that, then there's a good chance they'll act the same way toward Toonami.
This topic has not been locked and is still available for discussion.
Feb 15, 2013 7:44 PM
Jul 2018
gamer2710 said:
Tavor said:
Megaton said:

It's probably the same people who have unreasonable hate against English dubs. If they're elitist/immature about that, then there's a good chance they'll act the same way toward Toonami.

All of you are making me happy. Though "elitist snobs" is a rather harsh thing to say, you've all kind of got the point.
Feb 15, 2013 8:01 PM

Oct 2012
i never cared for toonami in the first place
RRRRRRRRRR
Pages (15) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» What if, anime/ series that produced by different studio?!

nirererin - 31 minutes ago

5 by Kenzolo-folk »»
56 seconds ago

» Maybe most isekai are just a coma dream?

Spunkert - 5 hours ago

7 by Zettaiken »»
4 minutes ago

» What do you think about AI art? ( 1 2 )

Fellatio - Dec 7, 2022

78 by Guilmon1 »»
7 minutes ago

» Look Back Release date?

atsumuepic - 18 minutes ago

1 by SimplyBrazen »»
13 minutes ago

» Is it wrong to care A LOT about someone's tastes and preferences?

Pokitaru - 5 hours ago

25 by Pokitaru »»
13 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.