Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Aug 3, 2019 10:40 AM

Apr 2019
Good action in this episode. If the Coral Scubs had fused with every species on the planet I would agree with Dewey's plan. But seeing monkeys and birds I don't think that the Coral Scubs are that much "predactory". I guess in the end his plan was just about humans being the apex predators again. The plan was very confusing though, not gonna lie.

Also, I guess that everyone with the desperation disease were inside the control cluster then?

Great episode, but I hope that Eureka and Renton stay together for fucks sake.
Dec 22, 2019 5:20 PM

Nov 2016
Were Will and Martha just killed? I mean, their life was sad and all, but damn man :(

Cool episode nonetheless. I wasn't really impressed by Dewey's Plan and the ending was also a big wtf for me. Hope the finale ends up being satisfying.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Oct 1, 2020 7:19 AM
Mar 2019
I mean sure, it looks and feels epic, but is it really? This show has thrown any semblance of logic out the window. Thank god there is only one episode left, can't say I'm confident I'll be watching AO. What a shit show.
Dec 12, 2020 2:43 PM

Nov 2019
awesome episode. i swear when the fight scenes come up in this anime it never fails to amazes me.

A lot of people sure died including our mate and his wife ( who had the desperation disease) that just caught me off guard.

I wonder what will happen to Eureka and Anemone....

you can totally tell the tone of the episode by how they " To be Continued" this time Renton said it alone in a not so cheery voice
Dec 24, 2020 2:11 PM

Jul 2017
The Eureka transformation at the end was a great cliffhanger but what a dumb episode, shame since the previous episode was really good too. This show fails to amaze me with the amount of times the anime's had a great episode followed up by a terrible one, no momentum can ever be built because of its inconsistency. Dewey's such a shit character, he's ruined the show for me from ever becoming a good show even though Renton and Eureka easily have been really impressive for me characterization wise minus some hiccups. I want to give the show a 7 for the amount of great things its done, especially after a really rough first 20 episodes due to most characters being assholes then but growing up later on, but Dewey and this whole fucking storyline just never delivers whatsoever in anything but frustration and illogical bullshit so I don't know how to even process a rating just yet. One more episode to go though.
Oct 27, 2021 9:00 AM

Mar 2016
Dewey is nothing short of insane, as in mentally mad kind of insane. He actually cared about preserving the Earth's dignity after it's been taken over by the scub corals and in return decided to eliminate each and every single scub corals there is, even knowing that he'll die somewhere along his plan/

Oh Dewey you fucking bitch, he has foreseen everything thus far and already made his plans in advance. He has always known all along that it will come to this, that's why he did all that he had done put to now. I have always wondered what the hell those golden collars are on Eureka's and Anemone's neck, seems like it's connected to Dewey's Compaq drive. His death means the activation of those corals, and I presume that activation prevents Eureka or Anemone from replacing the command coral completely, therefore within 1246 seconds, all the coralians on Earth will die. Genius, absolutely genius, yet extremely vile, revolting, utterly repulsive. This plan by Dewey is so perfectly calculated it's making me sick, knowing that a young shonen will COMPLETELY ruin his plan in just 1 episode, ep 50 here I come...

Also, what was that black hole kind of vortex that emerges out of Eureka? The question limit phenomenon? Reality and universe collapsing on itself?
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Eureka Seven Episode 50 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

death919 - May 4, 2008

284 by m4nus1mon »»
Sep 9, 11:13 AM

Poll: » Eureka Seven Episode 15 Discussion ( 1 2 )

aero - Jul 28, 2008

56 by manvargs »»
Sep 8, 11:13 PM

Poll: » Eureka Seven Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

aero - Jul 11, 2008

66 by chenfeng »»
Apr 6, 6:25 PM

Poll: » Eureka Seven Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 )

aero - Jul 31, 2008

89 by Awesomepants25 »»
Feb 6, 10:01 PM

Poll: » Eureka Seven Episode 11 Discussion

aero - Jul 23, 2008

48 by Teatime_X »»
Jan 15, 4:20 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.