Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (8) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Jan 4, 2013 9:21 AM
Oct 2011
Mkayyy said:
Candor said:
Why are all of you flaming Mikasa for not liking an arc? RandomPerson3, refer to your sig dude. >.>
"Flaming is the hostile and insulting interaction between Internet users."

I don't think me or Random were being hostile towards Mikasa, we're just putting our views of the arc against his/hers.
RandomPerson3 said:
Candor said:
Why are all of you flaming Mikasa for not liking an arc or One Piece as a whole? RandomPerson3, refer to your sig dude. >.>

Btw, The 2 Sabaody arcs were my favorites too.

Damn keep forgetting I have this sig. Thanks for reminding me XD.
I wasn't flaming him tho, or at least wasn't intending too :P.
I'm sorry if I hurt his feelings.
Maybe a bit less than flaming. When threads like that comes up something like this is inevitable though, it becomes reflexive :P, especially when it involves Mikasa, a die-hard OP-hater, IntroverTurtle, a die-hard OP fan, with some other members.

These threads are still amusing to read, they never get old.
Jan 4, 2013 9:23 AM

Nov 2012
Candor said:
Mkayyy said:
Candor said:
Why are all of you flaming Mikasa for not liking an arc? RandomPerson3, refer to your sig dude. >.>

I don't think me or Random were being hostile towards Mikasa, we're just putting our views of the arc against his/hers.
RandomPerson3 said:
Candor said:
Why are all of you flaming Mikasa for not liking an arc or One Piece as a whole? RandomPerson3, refer to your sig dude. >.>

Maybe a bit less than flaming. When threads like that comes up something like this is inevitable though, it becomes reflexive :P, especially when it involves Mikasa, a die-hard OP-hater, IntroverTurtle, a die-hard OP fan, with some other members.

These threads are still amusing to read though, they never get old.

Glad you're enjoying yourself XD.
Will grab my popcorn when HxH comes up.

Jul 2010
Bleach is missing in this thread. I'm a bit sad.
May 2012
Mkayyy said:
-Miyu- said:
Mkayyy said:
-Miyu- said:

@mkay
I was busy ATM; I read it afterwards.
Most fillers aren't good. And why are you guys assuming I'm talking about OP? I'm not. You're telling me naruto fillers are good? Haha, you're funny.

I didn't say fillers are good at all. I skip most and if I watch them I don't use fillers to judge how I score a show. I was just saying that if you think a show is bad due to having fillers then Fairy tail will end up bad soon too.
And I already stated that if that's the case, my score for it will drop...so what's the issue?

No issue. Fair enough if thats how you want to rate your shows thats up to you and not me. Just didn't see the logic in dropping a shows score due to fillers.
I'm impatient. I agree with Madeline's statement. If a show is currently airing and I have to w8 for fillers to finish, it affects my score. If it's already done airing, I skip the fillers. It seems to me that you guys are all able to w8 many weeks before getting a serious episode. That's something that I cannot do. Therefore my score for the show drops.
Jan 4, 2013 9:24 AM
Dec 2012
Ok I got another question too.
Wh..why this show has like 10 openings and endings? That gets old... and fast. One Piece has like 100 episodes more than Naruto and Naruto has 5x more Ops+eds? And maybe even better. Are they seriously being that cheap?
Also about the Animation Quality. the fighting animations are pretty badly made despite the genre.
It just gets more confusing the more I think about it.
Jan 4, 2013 9:26 AM
Oct 2011
Han-yuu said:
Wait until the new anime starts. The same arguments we made in the chapter discussion threads will be repeated in the anime threads. :P

RandomPerson3 said:
Candor said:
Mkayyy said:
Candor said:

RandomPerson3 said:
Candor said:

These threads are still amusing to read though, they never get old.

Glad you're enjoying yourself XD.
Will grab my popcorn when HxH comes up.
There was one yesterday, but no one was interested in discussing. >.>

Jul 2010
Pandarenboy said:
Wh..why this show has like 10 openings and endings? That gets old... and fast. One Piece has like 100 episodes more than Naruto and Naruto has 5x more Ops+eds? And maybe even better. Are they seriously being that cheap?
Also about the Animation Quality. the fighting animations are pretty badly made despite the genre.

One Piece budget is pretty low since the very beginning. WSJ and Toei is putting all money in their pockets.
May 2012
Pandarenboy said:
The animation quality is fine. The openings and endings I agree though, are getting old, but they're still good nonetheless.
Jan 4, 2013 9:27 AM

Nov 2012
Han-yuu said:

That's because it's not worth mentioning
Jan 4, 2013 9:29 AM

Nov 2012
Pandarenboy said:

Because they keep reusing We Are which is awesome.
Also disagree with you on Naruto having better OP's, that's just not true.
Jan 4, 2013 9:34 AM
Oct 2011
RandomPerson3 said:
Pandarenboy said:

Naruto has horrible OPs, with 2-3 good ones, One Piece has good ones and averages ones. Bleach has the best OPs (and OST in general). Hunter x Hunter (2011).. had that 1 OP (song, but different animation) that hasn't changed since the beginning of the anime lol.
Jan 4, 2013 9:35 AM

May 2012
Pandarenboy said:

Mhm I never thought the popularity of a show depended on its ops/eds. In the end i prefer OP openings anyways. The fight scenes aren't as good as Naruto imo, but still what makes it pretty badly made? I think OP fight scenes are pretty good.
Jan 4, 2013 9:35 AM

Dec 2012
RandomPerson3 said:
Pandarenboy said:

Some of Naruto's OP are just pure shit.

*My Profile || Signature by Jeav || I am a part οf The Invisibles. || My Anime List*
Jan 4, 2013 9:36 AM

Nov 2012
Candor said:
Naruto has horrible OPs, with 2-3 good ones, One Piece has good ones and averages ones. Bleach has the best OPs (and OST in general). Hunter x Hunter (2011).. had that 1 OP (song, but different animation) that hasn't changed since the beginning of the anime lol.

I'm loving the ED of HxH tho, hope it never changes. Again haven't watched Bleach but the second OP was pretty damn good.
Jan 4, 2013 9:38 AM
May 2012
RandomPerson3 said:
Candor said:

I'm loving the ED of HxH tho, hope it never changes. Again haven't watched Bleach but the second OP was pretty damn good.
D-Technolife? It was nice.
Jan 4, 2013 9:40 AM

Nov 2010
Candor said:
RandomPerson3 said:
Pandarenboy said:

Bleach did have some really good Ops and the a good OST, but I don't think I would say that it's the best. It fits for that setting, but it wouldn't work with One Piece. I like One Piece's instrumental ones with the classical songs thrown in there in some scenes.
Naruto also has a pretty good OST.
Jan 4, 2013 9:40 AM
May 2012
Thought u meant bleach, my bad.
Jan 4, 2013 9:42 AM
Oct 2011
RandomPerson3 said:
Candor said:

HxH EDs are too damn addicting, the recent one is not as good but the first 2 were awesome. Also, if there's actually something good about Bleach it's the OST in general, including the OPs and EDs.
Jan 4, 2013 9:44 AM

Nov 2012
-Miyu- said:
Thought u meant bleach, my bad.

No you were right. miss read.
Jan 4, 2013 9:51 AM
Dec 2012
Well I think that the idea of murderous organization is what makes Naruto so good. Akatsuki is just amazing and original group of villains. I agree that the quality has dropped a bit since Pain arc. The animated version of the Pain arc was amazing and the OP was well placed and hold some meaning to that arc.

RandomPerson3 said:
Pandarenboy said:

I've heard the One Piece OPs and EDs and I don't think they were that great...
Jan 4, 2013 9:54 AM

Nov 2012
Pandarenboy said:
Well I think that the idea of murderous organization is what makes Naruto so good. Akatsuki is just amazing and original group of villains. I agree that the quality has dropped a bit since Pain arc. The animated version of the Pain arc was amazing and the OP was well placed and hold some meaning to that arc.

All I can say to this is watch Hunter x Hunter. It's where they got the idea from.
Pandarenboy said:

I've heard the One Piece OPs and EDs and I don't think they were that great...

Then I disagree with you
Jan 4, 2013 9:55 AM
Oct 2011
IntroverTurtle said:
Candor said:
RandomPerson3 said:
Pandarenboy said:

Bleach did have some really good Ops and the a good OST, but I don't think I would say that it's the best. It fits for that setting, but it wouldn't work with One Piece. I like One Piece's instrumental ones with the classical songs thrown in there in some scenes.
Naruto also has a pretty good OST.
Yea it also depends on the setting. I remember hearing a Fairy Tail OST once, it was pretty good and catchy, and fits the setting, but I wouldn't imagine it as an OST for Bleach for example. (Too bad A-1 ruined the whole series by making the animation too colorful and the designs too generic)
Jan 4, 2013 9:58 AM
Oct 2011
Pandarenboy said:
As RandomPerson said, watch Hunter x Hunter before claiming something in Naruto is original. Kishimoto was "inspired" from HxH in alot of things.
Candor123Jan 4, 2013 10:01 AM
Jan 4, 2013 10:01 AM
Dec 2012
Candor said:
Pandarenboy said:
As RandomPerson said, watch Hunter x Hunter before claiming something in Naruto is original. Kishimoto was "inspired" from HxH in lots and lots of things.
Added it to my plan to watch list but from what I can gather from Youtube it's nothing alike.
Jan 4, 2013 10:03 AM

Nov 2012
Pandarenboy said:
Candor said:
Pandarenboy said:
As RandomPerson said, watch Hunter x Hunter before claiming something in Naruto is original. Kishimoto was "inspired" from HxH in lots and lots of things.
Added it to my plan to watch list but from what I can gather from Youtube it's nothing alike.

Well the show it self is a little more dark and mature. But the Akatsuki is basically a rip-off of the Kumo/Spiders
Jan 4, 2013 10:04 AM

Jul 2010
RandomPerson3 said:
Pandarenboy said:

Come on. It's well-known that Naruto OP/ED's are better than One Piece. Not to mention he's asking about numbers as well. Which is obviously related to budget and you know One Piece animation/art quality is not good as it should be unless you're totally oblivious about it. And i think it won't make you less fan if you accept some obvious flaws in things you like.

I think Bleach OP's are better than both but still I have many favorite OP/ED from Naruto/Shippuden and only one from One Piece. Music pretty much subjective just like everything else but if you look at the quality and popularity of bands, in-between animation and overall art. Studio Perriot doing lot better job than Toei.
Jan 4, 2013 10:07 AM

Nov 2012
Han-yuu said:
RandomPerson3 said:
Pandarenboy said:

Come on. It's well-known that Naruto OP/ED's are better than One Piece. Not to mention he's asking about numbers as well. Which is obviously related to budget and you know One Piece animation/art quality is not good as it should be unless you're totally oblivious about it. And i think it won't make you less fan if you accept some obvious flaws in things you like.

I think Bleach OP's are better than both but still I have many favorite OP/ED from Naruto/Shippuden and only one from One Piece. Music pretty much subjective just like everything else but if you look at the quality and popularity of bands, in-between animation and overall art. Studio Perriot doing lot better job than Toei.

IntroverTurtle you still online?? We got a contender!

Jul 2010
Candor said:
Pandarenboy said:
As RandomPerson said, watch Hunter x Hunter before claiming something in Naruto is original. Kishimoto was "inspired" from HxH in alot of things.

I think the idea of a secret organization is pretty old in every type of media. I hope you're not telling me Togashi invented it.
May 2012
Lol, you guys are so mean.
Jan 4, 2013 10:10 AM

Nov 2012
-Miyu- said:

This is a shounen-war, what did you think we would be? Nice???
Sorry if we hurt your feelings tho.
Jan 4, 2013 10:11 AM
May 2012
RandomPerson3 said:
-Miyu- said:

This is a shounen-war, what did you think we would be? Nice???
Sorry if we hurt your feelings tho.
None taken.

It's quite enjoyable.
Jan 4, 2013 10:13 AM

May 2012
Han-yuu said:
Which is obviously related to budget and you know One Piece animation/art quality is not good as it should be unless you're totally oblivious about it.
Im not sure if I am oblivious about the animation but I honestly don't know what's so bad about OP animations, I think its pretty decent and different but loads of people have ripped its art/animation when I get into a debate about it.
Jan 4, 2013 10:17 AM
Oct 2011
Pandarenboy said:
Candor said:
Pandarenboy said:
You'll start noticing the similarities from the first or 2nd episode. Of course Kishimoto didn't copy things as they are from HxH, it's more "inspired", he took the ideas and put them into a ninja world and a more generic DBZ-esque series.

Han-yuu said:
Candor said:
Pandarenboy said:

I think the idea of a secret organization is pretty old in every type of media. I hope you're not telling me Togashi invented it.
No one is saying that. Actually there is a lot of differences between the Akatsuki and the Ryodan, they're not that similar. It's just that I find it funny how sometimes whenever Togashi does something, despite whether it's original or not, you see Kishimoto doing the same in a matter of a year, more or less. It happened at the beginning more often I believe, now Kishimoto is doing things his way, with copying some ideas once in a while. Maybe the silent chapter is a recent example.
Jan 4, 2013 10:43 AM

Jul 2010
RandomPerson3 said:
Han-yuu said:
RandomPerson3 said:
Pandarenboy said:

IntroverTurtle you still online?? We got a contender!

I'm not sure what you're asking IntroverTurtle to prove. If it's related to Music. I already said that its subjective as much as anything get. So telling me One Piece Music > Naruto is not possible. Now the only thing you can look here is the budget. Naruto get new openning after every 26 episodes and ending after 12 episodes. That was same for Bleach. Not to mention how many popular bands they used while One Piece singers are mostly popular because of those opennings. :) AND i would like if you can try to prove One Piece animation quality being better than Naruto and Bleach. Again these are not ODA faults but Toei Animation. I'm not big fan of Studio Perriot but still they're better than Toei in this regard. Though they're sucks when it comes to fillers and adding extra material. Toei at-least wins that.

Candor said:
Han-yuu said:
Candor said:
Pandarenboy said:

No one is saying that. Actually there is a lot of differences between the Akatsuki and the Ryodan, they're not that similar. It's just that I find it funny how sometimes whenever Togashi does something, despite whether it's original or not, you see Kishimoto doing the same in a matter of a year, more or less. It happened at the beginning more often I believe, now Kishimoto is doing things his way, with copying some ideas once in a while. Maybe the silent chapter is a recent example.

I haven't read/watch Hiatus x Hiatus yet and won't until it get finished, So i can't talk about what Kishimoto copied exactly. BUT if what you said is true than you know it's not copying. There is a big difference between copying and inspiration/homage. Not to mention author collect materials/ideas from many different types of media. So you can't exactly sure if he got it from HxH. Oda being a big fan of Toriyama and I heard Luffy and Goku are lot similar. Or popular orange jumo suit and Kishimoto said that he like hollywood movies and get ideas from them too. Also i heard lots of Bleach ideas comes from Togashi earlier work and DB.

But everything is already used even if we don't know, so i never consider anything truly unique and out of this world. As long as it's not exactly copy/plagiarism of someone else work then the only thing left is execution. I agree that Pandarboy used a wrong word there but that doesn't mean Kishimoto getting it from HxH even if they're similar.

Mkayyy said:
Han-yuu said:
Which is obviously related to budget and you know One Piece animation/art quality is not good as it should be unless you're totally oblivious about it.
Im not sure if I am oblivious about the animation but I honestly don't know what's so bad about OP animations, I think its pretty decent and different but loads of people have ripped its art/animation when I get into a debate about it.

It's decent. Yes. but if you look at OP manga sales and TV ratings. It's not. It could be lot better and beat all other long running shounen anime by a great margin but time after time you see huge drop in art quality and animation. If you want to check then just look at repeating frames when luffy is running. I can't go and search through all scenes but if you want to check then look around 425 when luffy and buggy are running in impel down. Not sure what you mean ripped it's art/animation.
Han-yuuJan 4, 2013 10:53 AM
Jan 4, 2013 11:44 AM
Oct 2011
Han-yuu said:

I haven't read/watch Hiatus x Hiatus yet and won't until it get finished, So i can't talk about what Kishimoto copied exactly. BUT if what you said is true than you know it's not copying. There is a big difference between copying and inspiration/homage. Not to mention author collect materials/ideas from many different types of media. So you can't exactly sure if he got it from HxH. Oda being a big fan of Toriyama and I heard Luffy and Goku are lot similar. Or popular orange jumo suit and Kishimoto said that he like hollywood movies and get ideas from them too. Also i heard lots of Bleach ideas comes from Togashi earlier work and DB.

But everything is already used even if we don't know, so i never consider anything truly unique and out of this world. As long as it's not exactly copy/plagiarism of someone else work then the only thing left is execution. I agree that Pandarboy used a wrong word there but that doesn't mean Kishimoto getting it from HxH even if they're similar.
Of course, they're just ideas afterall, which may be called inspiration, since Kishimoto took these ideas and put them in a ninja world with editing them a bit, and shonenized the series and gave it a DBZ feel to it, but the thing is the timing and how similar these things are; Naruto started 1 year 6 months after HxH started:
- With a new Kurapika but with different design, an avenger whose eyes turn red and it gives him powers, while his clan was massacred. (In hxh the reason was the eyes, but at that point in naruto it seemed random, but it appeared later that one of the reasons was also the eyes, remember Danzo)
-Then after the first arc in Naruto ended the Chuunin Exams started, which had also some similarities to HxH's first arc, the hunter exam, especially the hunting each other in the forest part.
-In the exam appeared Orochimaru, the new Hisoka, who's interested in the MC, body and abilities, and in the exam started their interest in the MC.
-The last phase of the exam was similar too.

I believe after that Naruto started heading in a different road, with some similarities appearing once in a while, like Tsunade or Kurapika going after the Akatsuki who had a hand in killing the clans, whether an individual of them or the whole group. Of course, that doesn't or didn't stop people from liking Naruto, Naruto is selling slightly over HxH either way. (around 50k-100k copies) While HxH went mainstream too and both have their share of popularity, with both of them currently fighting in the top 15 to reach the top 10 in the weekly Japanese TV ratings.
Candor123Jan 4, 2013 11:52 AM
Jan 4, 2013 11:47 AM

Oct 2011
And now this thread is about the openings & endings,ha!
My Devianart

Oh & Space Brothers is still the best anime ever,in my opinion.Even when competing with Attack on Titan.
Jan 4, 2013 11:49 AM

Nov 2012
JeddyVII said:
Why not? :P
Jan 4, 2013 11:52 AM
May 2012
Jeddy, post 2 more times! Hit that 1k
Jan 4, 2013 11:55 AM

Oct 2011
RandomPerson3 said:
JeddyVII said:
Why not? :P

I'm just saying it funny how this thread derailed from the original question because it's was too stupid to care about.1st it becomes a discussion about fillers now it's about openings & endings.There probably was a few others,but they're too small to list.

-Miyu- said:
Jeddy, post 2 more times! Hit that 1k

I know.I'm probably going to try to do something with it.
JeddyVIIJan 4, 2013 12:00 PM
My Devianart

Oh & Space Brothers is still the best anime ever,in my opinion.Even when competing with Attack on Titan.
Jan 4, 2013 1:48 PM

Apr 2011
Don't hate. One Piece is the only anime that made me laugh in the past and the story is the best out of the big three...that's all, sir.
"I left everything I own in One Piece" ~ Gol D. Roger
Jan 4, 2013 2:06 PM

Mar 2012
Pandarenboy said:

You're kidding me right? That was the WORST animated arc in the whole series. Hell, I wouldnt even call that arc "anime". Those flabby derp faces, and Pain getting smashed to the ground, somehow water comes out of nowhere and the background turn into the sea. The Shinra Tensei doesnt even look like it pushed the village, more like a brown colour went over the whole village.

I would want you to compare the Seven Warlords of the Sea to the Akatsuki. If there was a battle with them.. then, surely Akatsuki is the winner (-cough- overpowered hax jutsu + immortal duo) but I say the Warlords have the better design and character.

"Have you ever encounter a wild beast that guarantees to never bite anyone?" ~ Roronoa Zoro
Jan 4, 2013 2:23 PM

Mar 2012
RandomPerson3 said:
Mikasa said:
RandomPerson3 said:
Mikasa said:
Funny or not, this is not what you put after the most hyped time-skip in anime/manga

Nope you put this:

How can you now seriously say that sucked???

Cliche dbz-style one-hit op character with (not-so-)witty comebacks and showed crowed with jaws drapped, that's how >.>
and it still didn't make up for how lame the arc was. Why was it 6 episodes anyway?

Don't say it like that, say it like "YAY DBZ STYLE ACTION XD".
And the rest of the arc was hilarious. Mkayy seems to like it to. Stop being a bummer.

Sorry, the arc was just bad. And what sucks most is that it was after the time-skip, which makes OP's TS the worst out of the...4-5 Timeskips i've seen, and because of how good the build-up was...it makes it the biggest disappointment in all anime/manga for me. (Even bigger than SAO's)

@Candor thanks for defending me :P though they weren't being aggressive so it's not a problem :D

Lastly, I can get Bleach vs OP vs Naruto...but Fairy Tail? -_-
End Zionazism
Jan 4, 2013 2:28 PM
May 2012
You got something against FT?

Bleach fucking sucks.
Jan 4, 2013 2:28 PM

May 2012
Been 4 mins since you said that and Miyu hasn't come to say anything :O

LOL ninja'd by her as i was typing it :P
Jan 4, 2013 2:29 PM

Nov 2012
Mikasa said:
RandomPerson3 said:
Mikasa said:
RandomPerson3 said:
Mikasa said:
Funny or not, this is not what you put after the most hyped time-skip in anime/manga

Nope you put this:

How can you now seriously say that sucked???

Cliche dbz-style one-hit op character with (not-so-)witty comebacks and showed crowed with jaws drapped, that's how >.>
and it still didn't make up for how lame the arc was. Why was it 6 episodes anyway?

Don't say it like that, say it like "YAY DBZ STYLE ACTION XD".
And the rest of the arc was hilarious. Mkayy seems to like it to. Stop being a bummer.

Sorry, the arc was just bad. And what sucks most is that it was after the time-skip, which makes OP's TS the worst out of the...4-5 Timeskips i've seen, and because of how good the build-up was...it makes it the biggest disappointment in all anime/manga for me. (Even bigger than SAO's)

@Candor thanks for defending me :P though they weren't being aggressive so it's not a problem :D

Lastly, I can get Bleach vs OP vs Naruto...but Fairy Tail? -_-

Agree on the Fairy Tail part and don't mind you not liking a arc that I loved in a show that I loved. I let everyone have different opinions .
But....
COMPARING OP TO SAO! FUUUUUUUUUUU!
Jan 4, 2013 2:49 PM

Nov 2010
Mikasa said:
See that's where you are alone here, everybody else here says that they liked those episodes. There was nothing wrong with the return to Sabaondy episodes. I liked those one hit fights between the pacifistas and the crew, they showed a little of how much they've grown and foreshadowed the reveal of new and stronger pacifistas and how the world has changed in the past 2 years. Just because another anime used something similar in a filler episode doesn't make these episodes any worse or like a filler.

The Fairy Tail time skip was way worse.
Jan 4, 2013 3:00 PM
Oct 2011
IntroverTurtle said:

That time-skip was one huge troll even Kubo couldn't do, the sudden power-up was also as bad. Here is a meme that was made back then:
Jan 4, 2013 3:37 PM

Mar 2012
IntroverTurtle said:
Mikasa said:
See that's where you are alone here, everybody else here says that they liked those episodes. There was nothing wrong with the return to Sabaondy episodes. I liked those one hit fights between the pacifistas and the crew, they showed a little of how much they've grown and foreshadowed the reveal of new and stronger pacifistas and how the world has changed in the past 2 years. Just because another anime used something similar in a filler episode doesn't make these episodes any worse or like a filler.

But it does. Filler-like characters and fodder robots just don't really strike me as a good way to start a Post-TS arc. And then we went to FI then I went (-___-)

As for the FT flashback, I'm too human to be able to get passed the first 20 eps of FT so idk.

Bleach's TS...I actually never realized there was a TS until someone told me, so it wasn't good or bad... just pointless.
End Zionazism
Jan 4, 2013 4:00 PM

Apr 2011
I actually really enjoyed OP's TS in its entirety.

Fairy Tail's was BS in its ultimate form. It came out of complete nowhere, then the extreme power ups were just im-freaking-possible. Why didn't they power up like that before the freakin time skip? Well whatever- then they get stronger, enter a tournament, and beat the shit out of the strongest guilds? What the hell am I reading? I don't even know. It's out of nowhere chaos.
One Piece was pretty sweet. After seeing Luffy and the Straw Hats get completely annhilated by an identical pacifista... and then beating the crap out of it with a 1 hit KO... epic? YAH. I mean, the anime dragged it out a lot... but the concept and manga execution were really sweet. The Straw Hats are now famous enough to impersonate. Awesome. Pure awesomeness. (I may be a little biased.)

But Fairy Tail? Utter shit. Seriously. Utter shit.
Jan 4, 2013 4:00 PM
May 2012
DarkAngelz said:
I actually really enjoyed OP's TS in its entirety.

Fairy Tail's was BS in its ultimate form. It came out of complete nowhere, then the extreme power ups were just im-freaking-possible. Why didn't they power up like that before the freakin time skip? Well whatever- then they get stronger, enter a tournament, and beat the shit out of the strongest guilds? What the hell am I reading? I don't even know. It's out of nowhere chaos.
One Piece was pretty sweet. After seeing Luffy and the Straw Hats get completely annhilated by an identical pacifista... and then beating the crap out of it with a 1 hit KO... epic? YAH. I mean, the anime dragged it out a lot... but the concept and manga execution were really sweet. The Straw Hats are now famous enough to impersonate. Awesome. Pure awesomeness. (I may be a little biased.)

But Fairy Tail? Utter shit. Seriously. Utter shit.
You're utter shit.
Pages (8) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » One Piece Episode 1093 Discussion ( 1 2 )

AhriTheS3xyFox - Feb 10

97 by Atlas77 »»
1 hour ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 989 Discussion ( 1 2 )

FMmatron - Aug 28, 2021

64 by TheTakenUsername »»
3 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 266 Discussion

Veethorn - Dec 23, 2009

37 by hourak »»
4 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Scribbly - Sep 14, 2008

68 by xDev_ »»
4 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 632 Discussion ( 1 2 )

AzurePisces - Feb 8, 2014

99 by GT1Studios »»
6 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.