Forum Settings
Forums

Most physically painful thing you have ever gone through?

New
Pages (15) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Jun 29, 2008 6:18 PM

Apr 2008
I hit a tree head on in an MX-6 going about 90. I had to get 4 titanium screws out in my 5th and 6th vertibre because i fractured it. Other then that id say kidney stones where petty horrible too.
Jun 29, 2008 7:54 PM

Jun 2008
It had to be having gull stones. I had them for two years, everytime i went to the hospital or the doctor for the pain they'd be like "take some tums" -_-
I threw up from pain, but finally sum genius decided to do a ultra sound and I had both my gull bladder and stones removed.XD
Jun 29, 2008 8:02 PM

Jun 2008
ummyeah said:
I get hit in the head a lot.
I don't even feel anything there anymore, lol.
:(

haha wow pretty much me... i've also chipped my teeth like 3 times, once off a bike, once playing hockey, and a third i think i just bit down too hard... luckly teeth to feel too well...

First Sig built from scratch 2nd overall^^^
Jun 29, 2008 9:32 PM

Apr 2008
in 2nd grade a 3rd grader pushed me onto the blacktop and i got a huge cut on my head.

also, dropping a really heavy metal container onto my already broke toe

Jun 29, 2008 10:27 PM

Mar 2007
Chillyman said:
Puberty.
LOL... I don't remember it hurting at all.... xD

Tore ligaments in both my ankles playing Basketball on two different occasions...both times I landed wrongly from a rebound... put me in crutches for a few weeks for both of them...yep...hearing your ligaments make a "popping" sound really isn't a good thing...
Join the Kyonko Fanclub Today! | Join the MAL Tenjou Tenge Fanclub Today!
Jun 30, 2008 12:52 AM
Is a Hidden Gem

Aug 2007
Clohei said:
It had to be having gull stones. I had them for two years, everytime i went to the hospital or the doctor for the pain they'd be like "take some tums" -_-
I threw up from pain, but finally sum genius decided to do a ultra sound and I had both my gull bladder and stones removed.XD

I've known I've had gall stones for like a year know but I don't have any health insurance so I can't really do anything about, I just have to watch what I eat. It sucks.
Jun 30, 2008 11:56 AM

Jun 2008
Brand said:
Clohei said:

I've known I've had gall stones for like a year know but I don't have any health insurance so I can't really do anything about, I just have to watch what I eat. It sucks.

Wow that does suck, man hope ur alright. I wouldn't wish that pain on my worst enemy
Jun 30, 2008 2:49 PM

Mar 2008
Broken arm after trying to do some impossible stuff on a bike. :o Had to wait 2+ hours to get treatment. :(
Jun 30, 2008 7:29 PM
Jul 2018
Uh, well one day I woke up one morning to this sharp pain in my stomach, and it lasted for two days. :( I thought it was like eating itself.

Or falling off a moving car onto my face...

or getting hit in the head with a shovel. :P
removed-userJun 30, 2008 7:47 PM
Jun 30, 2008 7:46 PM
Is a Hidden Gem

Aug 2007
Clohei said:
Wow that does suck, man hope ur alright. I wouldn't wish that pain on my worst enemy

It's not to bad as long as I watch what I eat, but it means nothing fatty, fried, spicy, or acidic. Which makes it hard to eat.
Jun 30, 2008 7:56 PM

Nov 2007
When I dislocated my kneecap jumping on a trampoline. It completely broke all the tissue holding the kneecap in place and I was stuck in a cast for the whole summer. When I got to the hospital they tried to pop it back into place without using any painkillers.... Ouch!
I never ever want to have to go through that again . >_<
Jun 30, 2008 8:05 PM
Mar 2008
Trying to hop a locked fence when I was little, and my pant led got caught on it then I landed front teeth first on the concrete with my leg still hanging on the fence.
Jun 30, 2008 8:09 PM

Feb 2008
xyfr said:
About 8 years ago during soccer practise some guy kicked me in the knee from the side.
I needed surgery.

Ohyeah and this one time me and my friend were playing ninja near a big tree.
We tied a rope to a crowbar and threw it at the tree so we could climb up.

It hit me in the head, hurt like hell, blood was everywhere.
This also happened about 8 years ago >.<

Now that I think about it, all kinds of shit happened to me when I was 10 =/
xyfrJun 30, 2008 8:12 PM

Jul 1, 2008 4:46 AM

Dec 2007
xyfr said:
xyfr said:
About 8 years ago during soccer practise some guy kicked me in the knee from the side.
I needed surgery.

Ohyeah and this one time me and my friend were playing ninja near a big tree.
We tied a rope to a crowbar and threw it at the tree so we could climb up.

It hit me in the head, hurt like hell, blood was everywhere.
This also happened about 8 years ago >.<

Now that I think about it, all kinds of shit happened to me when I was 10 =/

I'm very sorry but that made me laugh very, very hard.

As for what i have to add, i once fell 4 meters down and landed on my head. Almost snapped my neck but luckily i was unconsciousness so collapsed and didn't get the full weight of my body pushing on my neck.
Jul 1, 2008 5:41 AM

Dec 2007
1.A kid in my town started a fight with me and after it started to go bad for him his 4 friends jumped in with bats and other lovely weapons, also have a scar from being stabbed in the side of my chest from some sharp object. Was a fun day.

2. For some odd reason me and my friend when we were around 10 years old found it fun to get the ladder from my garage and jump off my roof too see who could get the furthest, and evidently jumping and doing a flip+landing on grass where the sprinkler is = concussion and lots and lots of bleeding and i also could not move for about an hour due to severe pain.

3. This one was not as bad, but realllllly fucking hurt. For whatever reason it was i was doing jumps off my pool's slide into the pool, and being the genius that i am, i slipped sideways while jumping and smashed half of my body on the bricks then fell into the water, most likely would have drowned if people were not there. but that fall led too a broken arm/nose and 3 teeth were knocked out, but luckily were able to be put back in.

JUMPING FROM HIGH PLACES R TEH WINZ, Ironically though i now have a fear of heights. =(
Moderator Edit: signature deleted. <-- Ya rly.
Jul 1, 2008 5:48 AM

Feb 2008
[Age 3] Was on the back of my older cousins bike and my ankle stuck in the wheel which was still moving and that completely sliced it up.

[Age 10] Fell down some stairs playing 'Stuck in the Mud' and ending up with a huge hole in my knee. Needed 6 stitches. That killed.

[Age 13] Snapped a tendon in my ankle when I landed wrong during a long jump competition :S

It's always my knees or my ankles. Grr.
Jul 1, 2008 2:15 PM

Jun 2008
I went through Testicular Cancer from December 2005 through March 2006.

December 2, 2005, After ignoring an ever growing lump on the right side of my nuts, putting up with radating shoulder pain , and fatiuge from what I assumed was from working two jobs that involed alot of heavy lifting , I started bleeding heavly from the right side of scrotum and was rushed to the hospital , where I was diagnosed with stage 3 out of 3 Testicular Cancer. Besides a tumor the size of small grapefruit hanging of my right testicule, I also had a spot in my brain, a couple spots on my lungs, a growth in the right side of my abdomen, and three spots on my spine.
I was in and out of a local hospital and the University of Chicago Hospital for a while there. I went through both 4 rounds Chemotherpy and 2 rounds of Radation over the course of four months and had the tumor and my right testical removed in April 2006. I've been cancer free and in remission since then and still have to go in every so often for check ups. I can't lift over 30 pounds due the compression fractures on a couple vertabra.
Although I coped through most of it with a really bizarre sense of humor,How many other cancer surviors can actually say they around wearing a cosplay cap after they lost their hair, I hope I never have to go through it again.

Also, I guess this and interest in japanese folklore should explain why my current Forum name is Onenuttytanuki.
OnenuttytanukiJul 1, 2008 2:23 PM
"When does a man die? Is it when he's shot in the heart with a pistol? No. When he's stricken with a deadly disease? No. When he eats soup made from a deadly mushroom? NO! It's when he is forgotten!!!" Dr. Hiriluk (One Piece)
Jul 1, 2008 5:04 PM

Mar 2008
Oh my god, i really hope i never have to go through something like that ^, i feel really sorry for you.

I'd say the worst pain i've felt i can remember is when i had my toe nail, which was kinda dodgy, and ingrowing, >.< , everytime my foot hit something the ingrowing part would stab more into my toe, with a sharp pain, finaly after about a month or two, i got really annoyed with this and cut it out of the end of my toe with a pair of tow nail clippers, then, when i went to the hospital to get it removed, even though they put lots of anesthesia into it so it swelled up, i could still feel the nail. something about a rouge nerve or something, so they ripped it off with a little metal crowbar thingy anyway, even with me telling them to stop, it really hurt, but i am glad to get rid of it.

KarismJul 30, 2008 5:16 AM
Jul 1, 2008 5:14 PM

Jun 2008
ShadowChris said:
Oh my god, i really hope i never have to go through something like that ^, i feel really sorry for you.

Don't feel too sorry. It took something like that to make me realize how great life really is and who of my friends really are my friends. Plus outside of some rough spots I tried always remain postive and learn such things as never watch Neon Genesis Evangelion movies while under the affects of Chemo brain.
"When does a man die? Is it when he's shot in the heart with a pistol? No. When he's stricken with a deadly disease? No. When he eats soup made from a deadly mushroom? NO! It's when he is forgotten!!!" Dr. Hiriluk (One Piece)
Jul 3, 2008 10:29 AM

Jan 2008
Holy Crap Onenuttytanuki!! Your event just makes me realise too how much i value life! damnn im glad your okay ^_^.

The worst pain i've been through is during a football match (thats european, i.e soccer)..two of their defenders decided it would be funny to slide tackle me at the same time from opposite sides, so there i was ready to shoot when all of a sudden CRACK! my shin is wrenched into two parts, the bottom dislodging and gettin stuck behind the top part. F***!! The pain was unbearable at first and then i cudn't even feel it OR breathe for that matter. Had my leg in a cast for 8months coz it was broken in such an awkward position...missed the rest of the season and half of the first. Only got back into regular footbal a while ago...scary moment!

Thanks Puvi2Groovy for pointing out the invisible space :D
Jul 29, 2008 1:49 AM
May 2008
When I decided to cover my torso in duct tape...

Falling knee first onto some steel beams

Running head first into a cabinet *OUCCH!*

Getting attacked by a dog... I'm terrified of them 0_o
Jul 29, 2008 2:19 AM
Jul 2008
When I was 9 years old, during the war in Bosnia I was injured by a bomb, in the leg. I have 2 scars even today.

Jul 29, 2008 2:32 AM

Jul 2008
^ Wow, that just terrible :( I hope you're alright now.

I guess I'm one of those people who never got hit by a car, never broke or twisted anything. I don't know if I'm just lucky or lazy -_-

But the most painful thing was when we were in White Carniola on our vineyard. I brought my roller skates with me and I decided to take a ride down the slope. Suddenly, a car changed direction and started to ride towards me. I freaked out and wanted to ride onto the grass but I landed amongst the rocks instead. My legs hurt badly and I could barely stood up, because my legs were shaking like jelly, but I forced myself to walk to get back to the house.
''... you know what? As a writer, I bring life into those who will experience happiness, sadness, torment and love in stories I write. They will have the opportunity to discover what being important means... and all because I will never be able to do the same as they could. If I could, I would put myself in their place right now. But no, my magic isn't like that...''
Jul 29, 2008 3:07 AM
Jul 2008
MoonKitty said:
^ Wow, that just terrible :( I hope you're alright now.

I guess I'm one of those people who never got hit by a car, never broke or twisted anything. I don't know if I'm just lucky or lazy -_-

But the most painful thing was when we were in White Carniola on our vineyard. I brought my roller skates with me and I decided to take a ride down the slope. Suddenly, a car changed direction and started to ride towards me. I freaked out and wanted to ride onto the grass but I landed amongst the rocks instead. My legs hurt badly and I could barely stood up, because my legs were shaking like jelly, but I forced myself to walk to get back to the house.

Yeah, I am:) And the scars aren't so bad:)It could have been worse, but it was only flesh wounds. No bones or ligaments were injured:) So I was pretty lucky, I think:)
Jul 29, 2008 3:09 AM

Jul 2008
Meri said:

Yeah, I am:) And the scars aren't so bad:)It could have been worse, but it was only flesh wounds. No bones or ligaments were injured:) So I was pretty lucky, I think:)

That's nice to hear :)
''... you know what? As a writer, I bring life into those who will experience happiness, sadness, torment and love in stories I write. They will have the opportunity to discover what being important means... and all because I will never be able to do the same as they could. If I could, I would put myself in their place right now. But no, my magic isn't like that...''
Jul 29, 2008 3:22 AM

Jul 2008
Eh.. Nothing compared to some of these other stories

I went high speed go-karting with my brother and a few mates a year or so back, and on a paticularly sharp U turn, I tried to take it on the inside of my brother. Which in heinsight, was insanely stupid of me (It was before I had much experience driving). Anyway, I ended up ramming into his side at enough speed to lift the side of his cart into the air and slam me underneath him.

The right front tire of his kart was still going at full speed, and because I knocked something when hitting him, it wasn't stopping even when he pulled his foot off the accelerator. My leg was getting roughed up quite badly for about 30 seconds before someone manged to get out there and pull it off me.
Jul 29, 2008 10:25 AM

Jan 2008
Yeah, I really don't have anything nearly as harsh as some of these.

Worst thing to happen to me is getting hit by my sensei in the head with a boken with him cutting at full speed. Had a sore spot on my head for like a month.
Jul 29, 2008 10:29 AM

Jul 2008
crashing my dirt bike by going off a 4 foot ramp on gravel.

i do not know if it the most painful thing ive done, but it is the most recent.

Jul 29, 2008 7:40 PM

Jun 2008
Getting my nuts stepped on my a 240 pound man... I am shocked they still work.
I'm back.
Jul 29, 2008 8:17 PM

Apr 2007
WTFwasThat said:
Trying to hop a locked fence when I was little, and my pant led got caught on it then I landed front teeth first on the concrete with my leg still hanging on the fence.
Lord have mercy. *cringe*

Jul 29, 2008 8:24 PM

Jan 2008
Hieh guess healing my tooth... dunno the correct word but it was painfull... The dentist had to pour base inside of it to melt the organic leftovers and then pull them out with a special needle. All because I got hit sometime ago and the tooth died T_T
Jul 29, 2008 8:50 PM
Mar 2008
Onenuttytanuki said:
I went through Testicular Cancer from December 2005 through March 2006.

Ouch! =(

I feel you, man... I went through something similar, although I'd say, I was luckier off with leukemia "only" compared to your past...
Jul 29, 2008 9:42 PM
Apr 2008
Most painful thing that happened to me, let's see. Once I was biking, downhill, practicing like usual. As any biker would know, downhill is the most dangerous part of any race (especially during rain), due to the high speeds in which we are forced to go through. I was going down a mountain, pretty far ahead from my teammates, just enjoying the bliss of riding a bike, then I hit a pothole. I have no idea how the heck it happened, I honestly thought I was better at scanning the road than that (yeah, that was one hell of a pothole). The front tire completely burst, and my bike flung me down the hill. My crotch basically turned inside out and I rolled on for some time. Luckily I has a helmet on, if I didn't, lol. Anyways, I was basically bleeding all down my legs and arms, the bottom of my right leg was literally skinned. I had many fractures, from what I remember, and spent a bit in the hospital. Luckily for me, I had 2 teammates with me on that practice run. :D
Jul 29, 2008 11:46 PM

Aug 2007
I stepped on a nail and it pierced through my foot. That hurt. XD

Otherwise my army time was sometimes pretty painful as well. But most of the time it was cool.
Jul 30, 2008 1:03 AM

Jul 2008
My freshman year of high school I was blessed with a friggin' huge kidney stone.
Jul 30, 2008 9:36 AM

Apr 2008
I lost my tooth when I was riding on sleigh from the hill
Jul 31, 2008 1:32 PM

Apr 2008
Cut it out or I am getting a mod to lock it.
wtfyourface said:
MistaCloudStrife said:
From 100-1000, how much do you love LWL?
OVER 9000!!!
Jul 31, 2008 1:45 PM

Jan 2008
Private parts rammed in go-cart racing accident.
Jul 31, 2008 3:43 PM
Apr 2008
Hmm, my appendix (think thats the correct name?) almost burst when I was around 11. That itself didn't hurt to badly (doctors wanted to send me home since it looked like I wasnt in any real pain), however, getting sick the day after it got removed making me cough for a whole week hurt quite badly for apparent reasons :p

But I think the worst pain is my back and neck. They've been in horrible condition since I was around 11 years old and if I stand up for more then 1 hour it's unexplainable how much it will hurt and I will have to sit down for a long while. Gets extremely frustrating considering I can't get a normal job etc.
Jul 31, 2008 4:27 PM

May 2008
asandari said:
I have never experienced pain.

... At least, never to a significant extent.
"I've read so much manga that at times my mind works in comic panels and dramatically expressed chibis. I'm both ashamed and amused by this."

Jul 31, 2008 4:59 PM

May 2008
The post sort of made me feel guilty, because really, I haven't suffered much at all. Physically, or mentally.

If I had to say, I guess I'd pick breaking my ankle. :/
Jul 31, 2008 5:21 PM

Apr 2008
This was about 10 years ago, but... Hit by a car while trying to walk into my high school. I was thrown up onto the hood and then rolled off the windshield onto the school's walkaway. No bumps or bruises and I felt fine, but the next day my arm and chest were killing me.
Jul 31, 2008 5:54 PM

Jul 2008
I went to the gym. I mean lolwut?

In all seriousness, I've got nothing on a lot of these posts. However, I definitely ran into a brick wall a few years ago during PE with my arms extended and ended up breaking both my wrists.

Go me.

"I'd suck you~" Berri||Desu Ne?
Aug 1, 2008 2:59 PM

Apr 2008
Man I don't know where to start.

When I was about 13 or 14 I was running around the house chasing my cat and I ended up ramming my pinky toe right into a tool chest. I swear I thought I was gonna have to have my toe amputated. I've rammed my toes into everything in the world and never experienced a pain that painful in my life. It turned black and everything. Mom just told me that it was fine and to bare it. T~T*

Another time was at school when I was 10 or 11 and were were in gym and I was walking toward the stands and this one boy who is like the best football tackler eva and extremely strong rammed (deliberately) into me. Felt like I had been hit by a truck. Knocked the breath right out of me and I had a hard time breathing for the rest of the day. Of course that was the year of the bullying so no one really cared and the gym teacher was a dick and didn't care either he just laughed.

Um another time was when I was really little and I was at the pavilion and I was running across the diving board and half way across I slipped and fell off and landed on the floor. I was kinda out of it and It took that stupid lifeguard lady forever to realize that I was hurt. (I swear theres nothing but retards where I live) When she finally came (walking) to my side I was trying to get up and my entire right knee was skinned. Pretty painful. It took forever for it to heal.

theres tons more but I'll leave it at these three.

Aug 11, 2008 9:20 PM

Feb 2008
Cihan said:
Sayalol said:
Well, 3 years ago I was recruited into a top secret military operation. After being tranied for many months, I was one of the top in the class, and one of the 5 out of 100 to actually get into the operation. That training was hell. After we were told what it is that they do and what we will be doing. They gave us a mass amount of weapons, most of which I am not allowed to say. So anyways, mission after mission, doing all of these things for my job, grouping with people to get the job done, some of which of those people I dislike, others I do like. I ended up earning the rank of Lt. Colonel and earning the respect of many. The fact that I am only 16 made them have doubts in my ability, but I ended up proving myself. My job is the most physical and mental pain I, or anyone else could ever go through. Sadly, because none of you have the proper security clearence, I am not at liberty to say what it is that I do.

And if you do not believe this story...it means I am doing my job properly and you have no suspision.

Was this before or after you met Chidori?

You don't believe me? Well, that means I'm doing my job

L2 Search - http://fc04.deviantart.com/fs48/f/2009/236/3/9/L2_Search_by_Siya_Akuma.jpg
We're all getting trolled by Mayans. They probably thought "Fuck this shit, let's end the calendar and say shit's gonna go down."
Aug 11, 2008 9:31 PM

Aug 2007
had a gastric bypass 2 years ago, i have a 9 inch scar on my belly where the surgeon cut me open and shortened my colon, shrank my stomach and removed my gall bladder all in one go, i had a bad reaction to the morphine so i was basically on paracetamol, never been in so much pain in my entire life. but the operation saved my life and i had a high risk of dying on the table so it could of been worse.
Aug 11, 2008 9:45 PM

Jul 2008
I got stabbed in the eye by an electric fence.

w00t
Aug 12, 2008 4:20 AM

Jan 2008
Probably stomachache... ><
Aug 12, 2008 6:41 AM

Jul 2008
Having my leg amputated in 'Nam.
Aug 12, 2008 6:43 AM
Anime DB Admin
BACK FOR MORE?

Jan 2007
You weren't even born when that shit happened.

@all the jokers, don't turn this into a spam thread.

staff.applications  
guidelines.faq 

report.abuse  

thx.skittles  
thx.kina 

[H+] ³  
Pages (15) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Which one of the two users above you is scarier? v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kunii - Apr 13, 2021

8765 by Uneasinesss »»
27 seconds ago

» lowercase chat thread v.22 people can't do titles a painful edition ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Karinara - May 12

4213 by playfulcloud88 »»
35 seconds ago

» Ridiculously wrong answers to questions ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

StephanBlackhawk - Aug 9, 2008

4763 by Spunkert »»
2 minutes ago

» Ask the person below you a question. v34 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kunii - Mar 28

7894 by Sir-C »»
2 minutes ago

» Do you agree with the above user's opinion? v.2 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kunii - Sep 16, 2022

667 by Uneasinesss »»
7 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.