Forum Settings
Forums

Eurovision Song Contest 2017 & Simulwatch!

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
May 17, 2013 10:47 AM

Jan 2011
Lumikki said:
I'll be watching it in pyjamas.

me too :P...just earlier than you euro folks :D
May 17, 2013 10:57 AM

Aug 2010
I'm in too :P
It'll be my first, so yoroshiku onegaishimasu.
May 17, 2013 11:06 AM

Feb 2010
If I won't be fishing or boozingggg, I'll be there this year. At least I'll post my grades in this thread. And I'll be rooting for Greece, alcohol is free!
May 17, 2013 11:14 AM

Jan 2011
koleare said:
I'm in too :P
It'll be my first, so yoroshiku onegaishimasu.

AHHHHHH MOD INVASION!!!

hehehe jk, be glad to have you koleare :D

and hope you'll be there too aeco, I don't love the Greek song (and the politics behind it) but they could use some goodwill, cheer, and a win there, so I root for them too :)
May 17, 2013 11:30 AM
★★★★★

Sep 2008
Whoa, nice to see that so many people are interested! This will be totally awesome! :)

metamorphius said:
Man, I am torn on this.On the one hand, I don't care about Eurovision, and on the other I feel like watching it since it's with all of you people.
And the last year was immensely fun, even if I missed the bigger chunk of simulwatch

I don't care about Eurovision either, never watched it until last year. And I still don't watch it for the songs (most of them I don't even like), only for the fun with everyone here :) Would be nice if you could join us!

billmurderface said:
AHHHHHH MOD INVASION!!!

LOL. I can assure you, he is perfect for this club :>

I still haven't listened to any of the songs... for me it's more fun to be surprised :)
May 17, 2013 11:32 AM

Aug 2010
billmurderface said:
AHHHHHH MOD INVASION!!!
Wait, wait! I come in peace!
billmurderface said:
hehehe jk, be glad to have you koleare :D
Ah, I see. Glad to be here, since it seems like there is a pretty nice gathering happening around here.

Edit:
Luna_ said:
Aww~
I totally am!
May 17, 2013 11:37 AM

Jan 2011
yes it's looking promising for tomorrow indeed!!

and sir if you're good with luna, you're good as far as i'm concerned esp since you seem so humble:

koleare said:
Luna_ said:
Aww~
I totally am!

:P
May 17, 2013 11:45 AM

Aug 2010
I am the humblest person you might ever meet! Oh, wait...

And yes, can't wait for tomorrow! Heard only good things about the simulcast from Luna.
May 17, 2013 11:47 AM

Apr 2011
So what time does it start in US time?
May 17, 2013 11:50 AM
★★★★★

Sep 2008
Lotus97 said:
So what time does it start in US time?
You can use this converter to get your time.

7pm GMT should be

- 12pm Pacific Time
- 1pm Mountain Time
- 2pm Central Time
- 3pm Eastern Time
May 17, 2013 11:59 AM

Feb 2010
Gotta also say that the songs are bad, to put it mildly, but it would be nice to have some chatting fun with the awesome members of this club. \o/
May 17, 2013 12:01 PM

Mar 2010
Luna_ said:
Whoa, nice to see that so many people are interested! This will be totally awesome! :)

metamorphius said:
Man, I am torn on this.On the one hand, I don't care about Eurovision, and on the other I feel like watching it since it's with all of you people.
And the last year was immensely fun, even if I missed the bigger chunk of simulwatch

I don't care about Eurovision either, never watched it until last year. And I still don't watch it for the songs (most of them I don't even like), only for the fun with everyone here :) Would be nice if you could join us!
)

I've been watching it for years, but never really for the music (I usually don't really like them :p) But simply because it's fun to watch with others :3
May 17, 2013 12:05 PM

Aug 2010
xen20 will be also attending to the simulwatch tomorrow :D So if you missed him, now there is a chance to say hi to him.

May 17, 2013 12:07 PM

Jan 2011
great news lumi!! be great to talk to xen again :)))

and yeah there are some bad songs aeco for sure, and mostly i'm there for you guys, but just discovering the awesome Iceland song would have been worth it last year :D
May 17, 2013 12:19 PM

Feb 2010
Lumikki said:
xen20 will be also attending to the simulwatch tomorrow :D So if you missed him, now there is a chance to say hi to him.

I did indeed miss him! And bunch of other guys too, as I've mentioned in my reminiscing posts a few (many) comment pages back. Of course I'm happy to see you posting again as well. :3

billmurderface said:

and yeah there are some bad songs aeco for sure, and mostly i'm there for you guys, but just discovering the awesome Iceland song would have been worth it last year :D

True, sometimes there actually are some cool songs. One of my favorites from last years is without a doubt this Estonia's song:

May 17, 2013 12:28 PM

Jan 2011
I wonder if lazy will make it this year since he was so rueful about missing last year's simulwatch :P
May 17, 2013 12:39 PM

Aug 2010
Aecobob said:
Lumikki said:

I did indeed miss him! And bunch of other guys too, as I've mentioned in my reminiscing posts a few (many) comment pages back. Of course I'm happy to see you posting again as well. :3

billmurderface said:

True, sometimes there actually are some cool songs. One of my favorites from last years is without a doubt this Estonia's song:

I LOVE THAT SONG!!!! It's also one of my all time favourite eurovision songs. I also like how I can understand most of the song without the translation.

Yeah, I decided to make a comeback, since I don't have any school stuff left anymore.

May 17, 2013 1:02 PM

Apr 2011
I liked some of the techno/pop songs. I can't believe Bulgaria didn't make it to the finals last year. They was robbed! It reminds a little bit of Mr. Credo (but not quite as awesome)
May 17, 2013 3:50 PM

Aug 2009
OK, I actually downloaded and listened to all the entries (not only finalists, mind you). Such a hard work, but I've gotta prepare myself. As expected, I was bored most of the time. Aeco said
Aecobob said:
that the songs are bad, to put it mildly
and a grumpy critic in me pretty much agrees. Well, to be honest, it's not so much that they are bad, as it is that they aren't particularly good. Or memorable. Or interesting. But, whatever, I care more about livestream than the songs anyway.

As usually, I liked the best a song that didn't even get into the finals- San Marion's "Crisalide".
And, since I was bored while listening, I spat some random comments which became progressively worse as I was listening longer. No, I don't expect anyone to read them, but I shall post my nonsense here anyway.

In order I was listening to them:

01. Dorians – Lonely Planet (Armenia) - meh, boring
02. Farid Mammadov – Hold Me (Azerbaijan)- upper-tier meh
03. Roberto Bellarosa – Love Kills (Belgium) - meh, cliche
04. Alyona Lanskaya – Solayoh (Belarus) - dance-ish, cliche as fuck, lower-tier meh
05. Cascada – Glorious (Germany) - I like you Cascada, I really do, but this is pretty mediocre
06. Emmelie de Forest (Denmark) – Only Teardrops - good God, how many same sounding songs are there? meh
07. Birgit Õigemeel – Et Uus Saaks Alguse (Estonia) - somewhat above average, at least vocally
08. ESDM – Constigo Hasta El Final (Spain) - kinda coolish, average, a bit weak vocally in higher ranges
09. Krista Siegfrids – Marry Me (Finland) - the hell lyrics?; the singer's a poor-man's Becca; kinda vapid but amusing
10. Amandine Bourgeois – L’Enfer Et Moi (France) - this is so gonna flop big time, not because it's bad, but because it doesn't fit Eurovision; overall, average, kinda uninspired, but nice guitar riffs
11. Bonnie Tyler – Believe In Me (United Kingdom) - this is gonna flop worse than France; regardless, I love Bonnie's voice; pretty good overall
12. Nodi Tatishvili & Sophie Gelovani – Waterfall (Georgia) - OK, I guess, nothing much to say
13. Koza Mostra & Agathon Iakovidis – Alcohol is Free (Greece) - I live in the Balkans, man, I've heard tons of songs like this, and I generally don't like them; maybe I'd care more if I were drunk
14. ByeAlex – Kedvesem (Zoohacker Remix) (EHungary) - simple and nice, nothing special, but it doesn't try to be anyway; OK, but ultimately forgettable
15. Ryan Dolan – Only Love Survives (Ireland) - pretty decent pop tune, OK, but not something I care much about; fits Eurovision very well, I am tempted to say it will be ranked higly, but it's Ireland, so...
16. Eythor Ingi Gunnlaugsson – Ég á Líf (Iceland) - I like these kind of songs, I like how the language sounds, but there's just something that makes me not care here...lower-tier average
17. Marco Mengoni – L’Essenziale (Italy) - very nice voice, not so nice a song; I've heard tons of Italian songs in this style, and this one's among the weaker; meh
18. Andrius Pojavis – Something (Lithuania) - I am trying to care...can't...such damn borefest
19. Aliona Moon – O Mie (Moldova) - *_* *_* *_* Beautiful voice. The song itself is not that great, kinda old-fashioned and nothing to write home about, but the singer is a strong vocalist.
20. Gianluca Bezzina – Tomorrow (Malta) - ....OK...I guess...let's just go to the next, maybe I am just not in the mood to fully appreciate this song; kinda cute, a bit cheesy, forgettable overall
21. Anouk – Birds (The Netherlands) - Very strong song in all aspects - lyrically, vocally and musically. Probably among my (very few) favourites
22. Margaret Berger – I Feed You My Love (Norway) - *poker face* ....the hell is with the discord between the industrial-sounding music and the singer's voice...not bad though.
23. Cezar – It’s My Life (Romania) - why so many entries feel the need to randomly slap some wub-wub in the middle of a song. They obviously don't get how this dubstep shit works. Putting that aside, I like operatic vocals, but not so much the song itself. But it's OK, I guess.
24. Dina Garipova – What If ( Russia) - tsk, I had hoped Russia would have a song in Russian. Oh, whatever...nice, optimistic song, albeit feels predictable (if that makes sense). OK. It does, however, sound too similar to this song's chorus
25. Robin Stjernberg – You (Sweden) - no comment, I was doing something else, so I wasn't paying attention. Sounds like a typical energetic Sweedish entry. OK
26. Zlata Ognevich – Gravity (Ukraine) - actually, I quite like this. I think it achieves a nice balance being Eurovision-friendly and vocally appealing. Among my faves and, imo, possibly a winner candidate in Eurovision as well.

Wait...I have one song extra...Oh, whatever, leave it be.
It seems my monitor just went to Heaven (5 days after its 3-years warranty expired, fuck this shit), so I just plugged an ancient one I have at home to finish this post.
If I don't get a new one tomorrow (and I probably won't), I'm gonna have to use this one for tomorrow's simulwatch. Oh, welp...

EDIT: Found and threw out the intruder song.
metamorphiusMay 17, 2013 3:55 PM
May 17, 2013 6:27 PM

Oct 2011
So, I decided to hop on the Eurovision bandwagon. I've listened to a good portion of the songs, haven't really found anything that I thought was really good. There were a lot of songs I couldn't even listen to all the way through. These were some of the songs that I liked. (On a side note I really liked some of the music videos, thought they were cool):

Greece: Anything that mentions alcohol is worth listening to
Ireland: Jason Derulo knock off
Moldova: Decent, liked the music video
Armenia: Ok
Spain: Decent song, nice music video. Horse should have been black though. Who did the horse casting!?
Estonia: Liked it
Romania: Couldn't stop laughing, especially when the dub-step kicked in. xD
Denmark: Liked it
May 18, 2013 5:07 AM

Jan 2011
I've only heard a couple of this year's songs, part out of laziness and part out of what luna said about being surprised :P

also...bump to the front page ;)
May 18, 2013 6:07 AM

Nov 2007
There are two reasons I cannot watch it live:
1. the player (from official site) does not work on me (I tried downloading it last year and it failed)
2. the internet here would not be working during that time.

My fav. this year didn't go through final. :( My fav. last year was Germany's song.
tsubasaloverMay 18, 2013 6:18 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
May 18, 2013 9:48 AM

Jan 2011
just a couple more hours to go!! :))
May 18, 2013 10:53 AM

Mar 2009
I'll be watching the finals on TV.

Haven't heard any of the songs beforehand.

Here's my top 5 (in no particualr order)
Moldova, Belarus, Norway, Denmark, Greece.
108s9001May 19, 2013 11:36 AM

May 18, 2013 10:59 AM
★★★★★

Sep 2008
@108s9001: Will you join us in IRC for the simulwatch?
May 18, 2013 11:41 AM

Jan 2011
almost time!! :D
May 18, 2013 3:46 PM

Oct 2011
well heres my list for 2013!

France - 4
Lithuania - 4
Moldova - 8
Finland - 8
Spain - 5
Belgium - 3
Estonia - 5
Belarus - 4
Malta - 8
Russia - 3
Germany - 6
Armenia - 3
The Netherlands - 4
Romania - 9
U.K - 3
Sweden - 4
Hungary - 7
Denmark - 8
Iceland - 3
Azerbaijan - 5
Greece - 10
Ukraine - 8
Italy - 4
Norway - 7
Georgia - 3
Ireland - 8

woop woop!

May 18, 2013 4:03 PM

Apr 2011
My favorite was Greece probably. Maybe Estonia and Belarus after that. Then Russia. Ukraine and Denmark I also liked.
May 18, 2013 4:07 PM

Apr 2011
metamorphius said:
13. Koza Mostra & Agathon Iakovidis – Alcohol is Free (Greece) - I live in the Balkans, man, I've heard tons of songs like this, and I generally don't like them; maybe I'd care more if I were drunk.

I would like to hear more music like that actually. That reminds me, awhile back Justice sent me a bunch of older Eurovision songs including this one from Greece that sort of has the flavor of this year's Greece (but more pop)

May 18, 2013 4:18 PM

Mar 2010
For the record :P Though Romania's good rating is mainly due to, well, you know, due to it being entertaining xD Not so much for the song.

May 18, 2013 5:00 PM

Aug 2009
Lotus97 said:
metamorphius said:
13. Koza Mostra & Agathon Iakovidis – Alcohol is Free (Greece) - I live in the Balkans, man, I've heard tons of songs like this, and I generally don't like them; maybe I'd care more if I were drunk.

I would like to hear more music like that actually.

Well, I am not sure I'll be of help here. true, I have heard plenty stuff like this (although not exactly with so many styles mixed), but mostly at other people's places and clubs so I don't really know names of many of them. I didn't exactly try to find out anyway. Also, many of them aren't Greek, but Turkish (they can be surprisingly similar).

But, I can throw just a few songs now and I'll try to find/remember some more tomorrow (it's 2 am, so I can't think right now).

Koletsa Xristina - 6h Aisthisi (there are also many Serbian (turbo) folk songs like this, if you like this style)
Ικαριωτικο - Γιαννης Παριος
Valantis - Ti allo theleis pio poly
Antonis Remos - Ma Den Ginetai
καζαντζίδης - σήκω χόρεψε κουκλί μου (it's old, but this thing is famous and has variations in all Balkan countries)
θώδη - να σ αγαπώ ήντα θελα
αρβανιτάκη - κίνδυνος θάνατος
πάριος - χορέψετε χορέψετε
Giannis Ploutarxos - Kamia de moiazei
Kaiti Garbi - Ante Yeia
Herb Alpert & The Tijuana Brass - Zorba The Greek (not from Greece, but fits)

Sorry for the combination of alphabets, I just copied the names.

Well, I am not sure if half of these fit at all what you're looking for. Do let me know if you like them though.

EDIT:
You could also check out "laiko-pop" on youtube. You can start with this playlist
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVCwKMA7KV0&list=PLHT5hbfjN4MqGUh-0dVMLvi3iHIAUnBkx
metamorphiusMay 18, 2013 5:31 PM
May 18, 2013 5:35 PM

Apr 2011
>Well, I am not sure I'll be of help here.

@Meta: wow, thanks. Actually, I should probably listen to them first before I thank you :P I am amused by the first line of your post though (which I'm quoting) since you then proceed to "help" me. I'm not sure how recently you've listened to them, but I was just thinking that Mr. Credo also has that "flavor".
May 19, 2013 1:28 AM

Aug 2010
Bam bam! A good night sleep is always the best. And my scores:

May 19, 2013 3:34 AM

Aug 2010
Here are my points:

May 19, 2013 4:26 AM

Feb 2010
Ended up watching it with real-life company, which is the reason why I wasn't at the simulwatch.

Anyway, though I'd post my grades as promised. And as 1-10 is too big scale for me to decide, I used the same rating system as I do when I rate the anime and manga, where

4 = horrible
5 = bad
6 = below average/meh
7 = ok
8 = good
9 = great
10 = awesome

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Denmark (Emmalie de Forest, Only Teardrops): 7 - Ok winner with an ok song. Will I listen to it in the future? No.
Azerbaijan (Farid Mammadov, Hold Me): 6 - Meh.
Ukraine (Zlata Ognevich, Gravity): 6 - Meh.
Norway (Margaret Berger, I Feed You My Love): 7 - Same as Denmark, expect it didn't win, whatever.
Russia (Dina Garipova, What If): 4 - Cliché, anyone? Bland, boring, annoyingly naive lyrics.
Greece (Koza Mostra feat. Agathon Iakovidis, Alcohol Is Free): 7 - Ok background music for drinking.
Italy (Marco Mengoni, L'Essenziale): 6 - MEH.
Malta (Gianluca, Tomorrow): 6-7 - Boring, but kinda 'feel-good' music at the same time.
Netherlands (Anouk, Birds): 7-8 - Second of my two favorites. Good singer and it seems to have some soul, which is rarity in the eurovision.
Hungary (ByeAlex, Kedvesem): 6-7 - Pretty much same as Malta.
Moldova (Aliona Moon, O mie): 8 - My favorite. Cool stage show.
Belgium (Roberto Bellarosa, Love Kills): 5 - Bad.
Romania (Cezar, It's My Life): 5 - Different kind of vocals doesn't make bad song better.
Sweden (Robin Stjernberg, You): 5 - Bad.
Georgia (Nodi Tatishvili ja Sophie Gelovani, Waterfall): 5 - So forgettable it hurts.
Belarus (lyona Lanskaya, Solayoh): 5 - Where have I heard this before? Oh that's right, in every eurovision before.
Iceland (Eythor Ingi, Eg a lif): 5 - Booooring.
Armenia (Dorians, Lonely Planet): 5 - Well, let's just say that Iommi has done a bit better stuff than this.
Great Britain (Bonnie Tyler, Believe In Me): 6 - Good singer in a meh song.
Estonia (Birgit, Et uus saaks alguse): 6-7 - Yeah, kinda ok.
Germany (Cascada, Glorious): 6 - Bland eurodance.
Lithuania (Andrius Pojavis, Something): 4 - Laughable lyrics. My shoes are named love and pain, seriously? : D
France (Amandine Bourgeois, L'enfer et moi): 6 - Meh.
Finland (Krista Siegfrids, Marry Me): 5 - Lol, got what we deserved. It amused me, how some Finns started talking about the possibility of winning with such an shitty song.
Spain (ESDM, Contigo hasta el final): 6 - Meh
Ireland (Ryan Dolan, Only Love Survives): 4 - Shiggy diggy.
May 19, 2013 9:28 AM

Apr 2011
So it seems Aeco and Lumikki have similar scores to mine. I'm glad to know some people here have good similar taste in music.
May 19, 2013 9:44 AM
★★★★★

Sep 2008
This year's final was more boring for me compared to last year. Many of the songs were just average, nothing special. Last year I had three 10's, this year I had none. Here are my points:

I didn't really have any favorites. What I liked most was probably Moldova. Denmark, Iceland, and Hungary were nice too. Romania gets 9 points from me because of Glitter Dracula, that was surprisingly fun.

Well, at least we had an evening with lots of fun, thanks everyone, it was awesome! :D I hope we can do this next year again, hopefully with at least some better songs then.
May 19, 2013 9:57 AM

Aug 2009
Lotus97 said:

@Meta: wow, thanks. Actually, I should probably listen to them first before I thank you :P I am amused by the first line of your post though (which I'm quoting) since you then proceed to "help" me. I'm not sure how recently you've listened to them, but I was just thinking that Mr. Credo also has that "flavor".

Heh, I meant I was not sure if the songs I was going to post would fit the requirements and actually be what you were looking for.
Btw, did you find anything to your liking there?

Yeah, now that I think about it, there's something similar in some of Credo's songs as well.

Luna_ said:

Well, at least we had an evening with lots of fun, thanks everyone, it was awesome! :D

That's the most important part.
Luna_ said:

I hope we can do this next year again, hopefully with at least some better songs then.

Or, if we can't get better quality, then at least hopefully some terribad songs, y'know, those you can enjoy by laughing at them, kinda like this.
May 19, 2013 11:18 AM

Oct 2011
Was very fun watching with everyone yesterday, certainly provided for more interaction than just "meh" :P

My scoring:

May 19, 2013 2:00 PM

Apr 2011
metamorphius said:
Lotus97 said:

Heh, I meant I was not sure if the songs I was going to post would fit the requirements and actually be what you were looking for.
Btw, did you find anything to your liking there?.

I don't have time to listen to them now so I saved them in a Word document. I need to limit my computer time so I just listen to music in bed now. I'm actually not sure what I'm looking for. I might like some of the more traditional stuff, but also pop or techno (like Mr. Credo or that Eurovision song Justice told me about). Maybe also rock/metal like some of Arkona's songs:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BaP1wDvkA6E
BTW, I checked out Mr. Credo's wiki partially because I was curious what part of Russia they were from and it said their music genre was techno and reggae (lol WTF?)
May 19, 2013 2:15 PM

Aug 2009
Ah, OK. There's no rush anyway, but do let me know whenever you get around to listening to them.

Welp, it's obvious that wiki article is drunk. Not even techo really fits Mr.Credo's genres, let alone reggae.
Anyway, I believe he was born in Ukraine, but later moved somewhere near Ekaterinburg.
May 19, 2013 2:43 PM

Oct 2011
Hey, it was fun watching the Eurovision finals with everybody yesterday. I would have to say my favorites were Denmark, Greece, Lithuania, and Romania. Here's how I scored the songs:

#Fun =)
May 20, 2013 5:52 AM

Jan 2011
shit, I don't have my grade sheet since i'm at work now, but I can say that i'll revise some of my grades anyways, first impressions are misleading sometimes, and a few songs have grown on me for one reason or another after further listening.

still a tad disappointing overall (the music) but I had a fuckin great time with you guys; talon and koeare, easy on the kidnapping :P

anyways, i'll post my grades later, and thanks again everyone for coming down, and special thanks to luna for setting it up!!

til next year!! :D
Jun 3, 2013 6:40 AM
★★★★★

Sep 2008
Still waiting for bill to post his grades :)

Also to the people who said Cascada has some awesome songs, can you list some titles?
Jun 3, 2013 7:23 AM

Aug 2009
Luna_ said:

Also to the people who said Cascada has some awesome songs, can you list some titles?

Certainly. If you like eurodance check their older stuff because the newer songs are more of pop/dance.
Anyway...here are my favourite songs (in no particular order):
Because The Night
Everytime We Touch
Hurricane
Miracle
Perfect Day
Evacuate the Dancefloor (and especially Rob Mayth Remix of this song)
7 Years and 50 Days
Endless Summer
Faded
Can't Stop The Rain from Falling
What Hurts The Most
Piece of Heaven
Bad Boy
Miracle
Pyromania
Stalker
Hungover
Au Revoir
San Francisco
metamorphiusJun 3, 2013 7:29 AM
Jun 3, 2013 8:11 AM

Apr 2011
I would recommend just about every song on Cascada's album, Everytime We Touch. Meta named a lot of them. Just download that album. Easier than going to YouTube and searching for each individual song. If you like "Because the Night", I'd recommend the Jan Wayne version of that song. I like Cascada's too, but I think Jan Wayne's is better. I didn't realize Cascada also did a cover of Groove Coverage's 7 years and 50 days. Why is she stealing other people's songs? (Because the Night, 7 years and 50 days, and Sk8er Boi). Well, Sk8er Boi wasn't trance so I'll let her off the hook for that one.
Jun 3, 2013 4:43 PM

Oct 2011
metamorphius said:
Luna_ said:

Certainly. If you like eurodance check their older stuff because the newer songs are more of pop/dance.
Because The Night
Everytime We Touch
Hurricane
Miracle
Perfect Day
7 Years and 50 Days
Endless Summer
Faded
What Hurts The Most
Piece of Heaven
Bad Boy
Miracle
Pyromania
Stalker
Hungover
Au Revoir
San Francisco

CLASSIC!

and evacuate the dancefloor was her 'great comeback'
everyone wanted to touch that song when it first came out, and there were MANY great remixes to it

Jun 3, 2013 5:39 PM

Apr 2011
talonbone said:
metamorphius said:
Luna_ said:

Because The Night
Everytime We Touch
Hurricane
Miracle
Perfect Day
7 Years and 50 Days
Endless Summer
Faded
What Hurts The Most
Piece of Heaven
Bad Boy
Miracle
Pyromania
Stalker
Hungover
Au Revoir
San Francisco

CLASSIC!

and evacuate the dancefloor was her 'great comeback'
everyone wanted to touch that song when it first came out, and there were MANY great remixes to it

If you're talking about the 12 official remixes on her Evacuate the Dancefloor album then I will have to disagree. Granted, I've only heard most of them once, but I have no desire to listen to them again. I think Meta's right about the Rob Mayth remix being the best (I also liked the radio edit), but I still liked most of the songs on her Everytime We Touch album better than Evacuate.
Jun 3, 2013 7:04 PM

Apr 2011
And I thought Cascada was British because in two of her songs on Everytime We Touch there's someone speaking in a British accent.
Jun 4, 2013 7:04 AM

Jan 2011
Luna_ said:
Still waiting for bill to post his grades :)

oh shiiiii.... you're right, totally forgot about that...ok ok i'll get to it tonight, I've had a handful of crises the last few weeks I've had to handle, but a lot of my grades will be revised yet again.

on another note i'll have to check this Cascada out more thoroughly since she's so highly praised here.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» What Are You Listening to? + All About the Music! ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Corsair857 - Jun 2, 2011

3583 by Elanin »»
Dec 22, 2023 3:31 AM

Sticky: » Hi!I am... :) ~ Introductions ~ ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

JusticeUndone - Mar 12, 2011

5705 by tamilanime »»
Jun 19, 2022 4:05 AM

Sticky: » Administrators' lounge [closed for members] ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

JusticeUndone - Aug 22, 2011

361 by Lotus97 »»
Jun 17, 2022 12:02 PM

» [GAME] You're Banned! v. 7.0 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Uuh - Dec 12, 2015

8529 by Pyro »»
May 12, 2022 4:21 AM

» [GAME] First Thing That Pops Up In Your Mind V. 3.0 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Arianna - Mar 20, 2016

3543 by Pyro »»
May 12, 2022 12:40 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.