Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »
Sep 9, 2011 10:47 PM
Dec 2007
adonnTime said:
I find it hard to hate any of characters. All of them are made up of very flawed individuals that makes them more human. Steins;Gate is not a story painted in black and white, but of many shades of gray.
The world is also shades of gray yet you will always hate someone because we are not so nice as to accept everyone's flaws. That itself is a flaw of humans, we aren't able to look at people in a completely neutral and unbiased way.

Sep 10, 2011 12:37 AM

Jan 2008
I've voted Feyris when the poll was opened, but after ep23, I have changed my opinion: Nakabashit must DIE!
Use your brain before using your keyboard!
Sep 10, 2011 12:47 AM
Jun 2008
so... I guess most people who vote "other" is probably 99% chance is Nakabachi...
Sep 10, 2011 8:37 AM

Aug 2010
More or less, but very likely. He's such an ass for a father who's a sexist. lmao
~"A girl can't be smarter than her own father!"~
Sep 10, 2011 9:08 AM

May 2008
After coming near the end of the series, I must say Moeka and Daru sometimes just annoy the hell outta me xD With Moeka having the personality of some vegetable (+ being involved in one incident I don't even need to say... ) and her being such a character that tries to make others feel sorry for her... Just made me really furious >.< And Daru manages to annoy me with his awkward nerdiness and memes at times... But at least he has his funny moments xD
Sep 10, 2011 10:00 AM

Apr 2010
Professor Nakabachi

Kurisu's father.
Sep 10, 2011 1:18 PM

Jun 2011
It's probably Kurisu's father... he's really patheric and annoying...
I don't hate Moeka, I just feel sorry for her... and I don't really have a reason to hate some of the others xD
Sep 10, 2011 3:45 PM

Feb 2009
So now I definitely dislike:
Kurisu's father. Filth.
Feyris. Seriously annoys the living shit out of me, thank god her role is small. It's painful for me to watch her on screen.
Moeka. What she "did" only makes me more intrigued by her tbh, I was most annoyed with her before I even knew what she "did". Constantly texting Okabe instead of talking to him when he was RIGHT THERE drove me up the wall.

Ruka is just there to me... pretty boring.
And as I've said, Mayuri has her very good moments, but I'm not TOO fond of her.
I can't hate her, but I don't love her like other people do.

Okabe, Kurisu and Suzuha make the series for me. Daru makes me laugh.
Sep 12, 2011 2:20 PM
May 2011
After the last episode, of course I'll join the bandwagon of Nakabachi hate. To actually hate his daughter for being smart, instead of being proud of her achievements, planned to steal her paper, and actually bringing a butterfly knife intending to hurt her. And at the end of it all, feeling no guilt and sadness at all upon the sight of his daughter being stabbed, instead he flew to Russia and proudly presented his dead daughter's stolen paper. Even most downright villains in fictions had more decency than him.

In the end, I never really hated any of the most major characters, just some that I don't really car... which is surprising in this kind of anime. Btw, my least liked/cared about characters are Mayushii and Daru.
Sep 13, 2011 4:52 AM

Jun 2009
I had to choose Other ..
'cause the most hated for me is kurisu's father
the reason : he's a fucking ass who deserve an ugly death !!!! *^*
Sep 13, 2011 8:38 AM

Feb 2008
There are 3 ppl I hate in this series:
1st: Hakase Nakabachi
Obvious, same reasons as lolipedofin wrote.

2nd: Nae Tennouji
This is a VN spoiler.

3rd: Moeka Kiryuu
I understand her actions. I can't blame her too much. She is a typical "out of society no one cares about me shy person", and therefore she can easyly be manipulated as Mr Braun explained. But still, being a brainless puppet and not "knowing" the meaning of her actions and kill everyone that FB orders is still makes me hate Moeka.

Relunx
RelunxSep 13, 2011 8:42 AM
Sep 13, 2011 9:17 AM

Nov 2010
I actually like all characters in this show, EVEN Moeka, which is pretty rare for me. I didn't like Moeka at first, but as soon as she "did her deed" in Episode 12, I actually started to like her more.. She actually had CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT! Hallelujah! lol (By no means did I LIKE what she did, Mayuri and Kurisu are my top #1 characters, but it made her character more interesting to me)

I also kiiiinda dislike Feris NyanNyan, but usually only because of her "nyan"s at the end of EVERY. SINGLE. LINE. ...I've always been a big fan of Haruko Momoi, but there are times were I can't stand that high pitched voice xD; And the "nyans" don't really help. Otherwise, it's only the character's speech I dislike. I don't think the show had quite enough personality development for Feris for me to hate her, or get to like her more than I do. She was likable enough for me to sympathize with her though.. but that could be that I'm a huge daddy's girl myself, haha :)

The only TRUE character I hate is Hakase Nakabachi, understandably so, lol. Although I wish they made him just 1% more... sympathetic? He's just a character written to be hated, cause he's such scum. Even with Kurisu mentioning the back story (about her being right whenever they debated and that hurting his pride), I still sympathized with Kurisu.. I mean, damn, what a scumbag character! haha :) Maybe he'll be better in the next episode, and we'll "get" him more.. Although, there's -no- just cause for doing what he -tried- to do in episode 23, and being an overall dick to his daughter :P lol
Sep 13, 2011 12:01 PM
May 2011
Bepbo said:
The only TRUE character I hate is Hakase Nakabachi, understandably so, lol. Although I wish they made him just 1% more... sympathetic? He's just a character written to be hated, cause he's such scum. Even with Kurisu mentioning the back story (about her being right whenever they debated and that hurting his pride), I still sympathized with Kurisu.. I mean, damn, what a scumbag character! haha :) Maybe he'll be better in the next episode, and we'll "get" him more.. Although, there's -no- just cause for doing what he -tried- to do in episode 23, and being an overall dick to his daughter :P lol

Exactly! If there is any blemish in this otherwise excellent piece of work is the existence of Nakabachi hakase. He is just too unreal too exist... I know that there are plenty bastard fathers out there... But he is a freaking scientist, he is supposed to be cultured... really?? not a speck of surprise seeing his daughter drowning in her own pool of blood?? He might as well be a psychopath to make it look realistic.
Sep 13, 2011 12:04 PM
May 2011
Relunx said:
There are 3 ppl I hate in this series:
1st: Hakase Nakabachi
Obvious, same reasons as lolipedofin wrote.

I was about to be an ass and correct you, then I did a quick check, and I found out that his name is indeed Hakase... lol. I always thought that he is called Nakabachi-hakase (as suffix like -san, hakase means professor), but turns out his full name is indeed Nakabachi Hakase... lol.

Thanks on mentioning me, btw. ^^
Sep 13, 2011 1:27 PM

Feb 2011
WTF? His name is Hakase? That's dumb.

RedMage23Sep 13, 2011 1:32 PM
Sep 14, 2011 11:23 AM

Aug 2011
NOOO I THOUGHT IT WAS MOST LIKED!!
I CHOSE KURISU T^T I LOVE HER THOUGH......
Sep 14, 2011 11:47 AM

Jan 2011
None of them.
Sep 14, 2011 12:48 PM

Jul 2011
Okabe, because we are basically the same guy. I'm a goldenhearted douchebag, but I'm still a douchebag. Both eccentric, manipulative, kind hearted, playfully arrogant, have a crazy laugh, and of course, scientifically inclined. And although I am one, I still hate others who have the same attitude. And he... he... she... they... :(

THERE COULD ONLY BE ONE!

And how the hell can anyone hate Ruka? Ruka is the cutest of the bunch.
The chip in my mind, it summons me.
I gave my life to your machines.
Sep 14, 2011 1:15 PM

Feb 2011
TheLocalHentai said:

Ruka is the most "normal" of the group, and as such, people probably find him boring.
Sep 14, 2011 1:19 PM
Mar 2011
That tuturu bitch. Forgot her name.
Sep 14, 2011 1:55 PM
Sep 2011
I hate Moeka with a passion. It has nothing to do with her killing Mayuri either. It's the freaking incessant string of messages that you have to deal with when reading her bit in the visual novel.
Sep 14, 2011 1:56 PM

Jul 2011
RedMage23 said:
TheLocalHentai said:

Ruka is the most "normal" of the group, and as such, people probably find him boring.
Because the dude wants to be a girl...quite a turn off he got my vote
Sep 15, 2011 6:51 AM
Aug 2010
RedMage23 said:
TheLocalHentai said:

"HIM"? You sure it's not "HER"? :P
Sep 15, 2011 3:14 PM

Jul 2010
consider this too, lol

NAME AGE BIRTHDATE ZODIAC BLOODTYPE HEIGHT (CM) WEIGHT (KG) BWH
Okabe Rintarou 18 December 14th Sagittarius A 177 59
Makise Kurisu 18 July 25th Leo A 160 45 B79/W56/H83
Shiina Mayuri 16 February 2nd Aquarius O 152 45 B85/W56/H82
Amane Suzuha 18 September 27th Libra O 163 51 B80/W59/H86
Feiris Nyanyan 17 April 3rd Aries AB 143 43 B80/W54/H77
Urushibara Ruka 16 August 30th Virgo A 161 44 B73/W60/H77
Kiryuu Moeka 20 June 6th Gemini B 167 54 B88/W59/H88
Hashida Itaru 19 May 19th Taurus B 164 98
Tennouji Nae 11 November 9th Scorpio A 137 31
kusushiSep 15, 2011 4:51 PM
Sep 16, 2011 8:47 AM

Dec 2010
Hashida -.-
"If you don't love anyone, it'll make your life easier. But, I don't want to believe it's useless to love anyone" - Hikari Sakishima
Sep 21, 2011 10:52 PM

Jan 2010
Makise Kurisu. I start to watch this series because I see Makise Kurisu. At first impression, I thought she will be expressionless and cold, but the fact is she actually the exact opposite, a tsundere, the character I hate the most.
Yes, I hate tsundere. So, even she is REALLY smart, I can't stand her attitude. And my hatred towards her keep increased until episode 22. Since then, I no longer think this is the best anime this year.
Sep 21, 2011 11:17 PM

Feb 2011
ChibiSamurai said:
Because the dude wants to be a girl...quite a turn off he got my vote

But... he wanted to be a girl because he thought Okabe could love him if he were. Wouldn't you want to be a girl if you looked like him?
Sep 21, 2011 11:18 PM
Jan 2011
(watching anime and played VN)
kyouma my favarite.

(after played VN Hiyoku Renri no darlin "Mayuri route")
super great story.mayuri my favarite.
and I HATE okabe.
Sep 21, 2011 11:31 PM

Jan 2010
cyborg7777 said:
(watching anime and played VN)
kyouma my favarite.

(after played VN Hiyoku Renri no darlin "Mayuri route")
super great story.mayuri my favarite.
and I HATE okabe.

This.
I don't hate Okarin. I hate Kurisu.
Sep 23, 2011 1:46 PM

Nov 2010
CCCrazyFangirl said:
Makise Kurisu. I start to watch this series because I see Makise Kurisu. At first impression, I thought she will be expressionless and cold, but the fact is she actually the exact opposite, a tsundere, the character I hate the most.
Yes, I hate tsundere. So, even she is REALLY smart, I can't stand her attitude. And my hatred towards her keep increased until episode 22. Since then, I no longer think this is the best anime this year.

See, I DESPISE tsundere too. However, I thought Kurisu was executed stunningly. Sure, she had a few lines of just straight up tsundere ("It's not like I LIKE you or anything..!") that made me headdesk. But I am proud to say this may be my first, and last?, tsundere character I love. People CAN be "tsundere"ish in real life (IE not being an exaggeration), and to me Kurisu acted like a real human being, who was just tired of Okabe's shit lol. I love Okabe, but that man but that poor girl through so much xD

lolipedofin said:
Exactly! If there is any blemish in this otherwise excellent piece of work is the existence of Nakabachi hakase. He is just too unreal too exist... I know that there are plenty bastard fathers out there... But he is a freaking scientist, he is supposed to be cultured... really?? not a speck of surprise seeing his daughter drowning in her own pool of blood?? He might as well be a psychopath to make it look realistic.

Thank you! I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks this :3 Maybe I'm a weirdo, but I LIKE villains, and I think the best kinds are the ones you love to hate, or can understand why they do the things they do. There's two GOOD kinds: Sympathetic, and completely monstrous and psychotic... But then you have the 1 dimensional kind who are just evil to be evil.. and when NOT in a comedy to make fun of that stereotype, they're just boring or even annoying.. :/ Oh well, at least he didn't play a HUGE roll in the show.. We only had to deal with his boringness in 3 episodes xD;
BepboSep 23, 2011 1:54 PM
Oct 11, 2011 3:33 PM
Oct 2011
*SPOILER* Mr.braun also known as FB *SPOILER*
Oct 13, 2011 7:01 PM

May 2010
How could people hate Mayuri?
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
Oct 14, 2011 1:36 AM
Jan 2010
Kiryuu, Moeka(INFP) and Tennouji, Nae(xSFJ Bitch)
Oct 14, 2011 6:57 AM

Jan 2010
Confucius said:
How could people hate Mayuri?

I don't understand either. She is the most lovely character in the series. And the VA is Kana Hanazawa too XD
Tutturuuu~ I love her unique way of greetings!
She is so adorable...

616961.jpg

792698.jpg

658619.jpg

642327.jpg
Oct 15, 2011 7:46 AM

Jan 2010
iSeeU said:
I voted Kurisu because I don't find her funny/cute/amazing or anything. She's quite mary-sueish actually.

This.
Oct 15, 2011 7:50 AM

Jan 2010
HATCHA said:
Wasabi said:
Lolz at voting Moeka just because she's the villain. If anything, Feyris and Mayuri are the worst characters. Feyris with her annoying ass voice and Mayuri serving no purpose but for Okabe's character development and plot device.

I didn't vote for Moeka just because shes the villain, I voted for her because she

kills Mayuri, and Mayrui is too adorable to die.
Dec 4, 2011 12:55 AM

Feb 2011
Okay mine shall forever be Nae. Contrary to popular belief, she was always an evil demonic child. In every world line possible Nae will be evil, regardless of her killing inen. She's just a good actor, thats all. What, you honestly though she pushed Mayuri into the train by accident? No! In fact, I bet that there is no such thing as attractor fields. There is only Nae. Nae, who actually stole daddy's phone and told Moeka and the rounders to attack the lab. Nae, who pushed Mayuri into the train. Nae, who made sure her dad had his gun on him at all times. Nae, who stabbed Moeka in the VN. Hell, she probably started the fire on that plane. She only ever played the scared little child role when she didn't has her knife on her! SHE IS EVIL!!!!!! I bet her actual dad was this guy:

http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/17400000/Johan-monster-17426175-600-450.jpg

Though regardless of how evil she is her laugh when killing people is so KAWAII~!!! :3

Therefore she is my most hated character, but this shall forever be my laptop background: http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/4735/1313523547833.jpg

...k that's an exaggeration I'll probably change it to the Rukako x Okabe + baby pic soon put still...

Anyways, if you play the VN your opinion on a lot of characters may change. Moeka for sure is one, as she does some funny things through text messages (like try to steal the IBN right in front of you because your ignoring her mails), as well as her deep apology to Okabe which means so much more seeing ass how she only vaguely knew what she did, but still felt a huge wave of remorse for it which convinces Okabe to return her apology with his own emotional forgiveness. Then there's Faris... well you will find that if she aggravated you in the anime there's not much of a shift, but the illustrations to make her look adorable are outstanding, especially when she's trying to get something. I remember the scene where she wanted to use the time leap machine and started nibbling on Okabe's ear, he said (at least according to the fansub I read):

"That was close! I almost jizzed in my pants!"

You'll find Mayuri to be not as much cute (though not saying she isn't, just saying not as much) in the VN but she has a more silly feel to her.
Dec 4, 2011 12:57 AM

Feb 2011
I'd also like to say on an unrelated note that this site really needs to work on improving the technical difficulties with picture uploads. I changed that one ages ago, with 3 or 4 different pictures in between it and what I have now.
Dec 4, 2011 3:44 PM

Dec 2008
I don't hate anyone from this show o.O Characters are so well thought and beautiful. :D
Dec 4, 2011 3:48 PM
Feb 2011
I didn't hate anyone, but Moeka was easily my least favorite.
­
Dec 5, 2011 7:31 AM

Sep 2007
I hate Suzuha she messes with my time :(
Dec 11, 2011 2:49 AM

Sep 2010
Kurisu's father what an asshole killing his own daughter. >_>
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
Dec 29, 2011 5:18 PM

Sep 2011
I didn't hate any of the main characters just found their antics quite annoying but that's just me.
No way to recall
What it was that you had said to me
Like I care at all
But it was so loud
And you sure could yell
You took a stand on every little thing
And it was so loud
Apr 24, 2012 9:09 PM
Feb 2011
Rintarou Okarin, I couldn't finish this anime because he annoyed me so damn much. Everything he did and said wasn't thought out and he couldn't read the mood around him either.

Then again the women that liked him are just as stupid for liking his dumbass.
Apr 25, 2012 11:33 AM
Sep 2011
Mayuri. Mayuri and Mayuri again.

I usually love Kana Hanazawa's voice, but this ditzy, "wavy" airheaded sound that comes out of Mayuri's mouth was highly irritating. Her entire manner of speech is so simple and drolling.

She has pretty much no real impact on the story other than to look cute and be Okabe's motivation. Ninety percent of the time she's like "I don't know what's going on here~~" She's sixteen and she still acts like a cutesy little ten year old, giving herself a cutesy nickname and referring to herself in the third person. And of course her utterly nonsensical "Tuturu" thing got annoying so fast.

That scene with the marshmallow peeps in the microwave. So many idiot points for that.
Apr 27, 2012 12:00 PM
Mar 2012
The entire character list, some guy was recommending me this anime and I did my best to reach ep 10 then quit, for me everyone in this show is trying to make sense by not making any sense and being extremely stupid, even the title is retarded, stone gate yeaaaaah. But if i had to choose, it would be that extremely dense girl followed by that tsundere girl (which I never understood the reason for her love)
ShadugeApr 27, 2012 12:05 PM
Apr 27, 2012 1:46 PM

Dec 2009
Mr. Braun
Jun 30, 2012 2:33 AM

Mar 2009
Feyris' way of talking was annoying.
Jul 1, 2012 6:55 PM

Mar 2010
I'm gonna go with braun.. since I don't know much of him nor care.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Jul 4, 2012 5:05 AM

Feb 2012
all of them
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Steins;Gate Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

shuncchi - May 24, 2011

321 by FarCritical »»
Yesterday, 12:16 PM

Poll: » Steins;Gate Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

zimno - May 17, 2011

312 by FarCritical »»
Yesterday, 11:19 AM

Poll: » Steins;Gate Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Oosran - May 10, 2011

272 by FarCritical »»
Sep 19, 11:27 AM

Poll: » Steins;Gate Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

shanimebib - Sep 13, 2011

1844 by Ashthefox17 »»
Sep 19, 4:16 AM

Poll: » Steins;Gate Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Oosran - Apr 19, 2011

266 by xZabuzax »»
Sep 18, 10:00 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.