Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Mar 3, 2011 11:13 PM
Dec 2008
Iilia said:

Need we say anymore about Ichika? He's already one of the biggest retards in anime history.

But seriously, come on, after 9 episodes of nothing we have episode 10 coming up with... more nothing. Now you just watch they'll throw a season 2 at us. >_>

the only plot worthy thing so far was what, the drone IS, the people/things behind Laura and *maybe* Charlotte's family? Sadly I'm sure they can fit all that into the last 2 eps >.> But oh, I will rage if they announce a season 2, especially since they converted Laura and Cecelia so quickly into the mindless harem (please oh please dont ruin Charlotte or even Houki)

I want to vent so badly when I see some of the comments on this ep but then I remind myself, I've watched worse :(
Mar 3, 2011 11:14 PM

Nov 2007
well Laura changed about as fast as Cecilia did....

Confirmed: Despite his vast and impressive harem the only girl he really wants and that gets him excited is .... his sister. wow wincest? seriously even Charlotte noticed, he keeps trying to friend zone everyone but his sister. HNNNNNNG indeed at Charlotte and also Laura. they've stole the show. Rin and Cecilia are lagging behind and despite getting an IS Houki is even further behind. didn't expect her sister to be like that though.

Ichika has gotten way too dense now though. red hair girl will be in the harem eventually too and he won't even notice. how could he not have wanted to do things to Laura or Charlotte here. he never seemed this dense before.
Mar 3, 2011 11:20 PM
Oct 2010
Wow, it's getting even worse (and yet I still watch it...)

No personality consistence whatsoever with most characters, and the plot... well, amazing plot if:
PLOT = Purposelessly Ludicrous Offbeat Tale.

Anyway, I'm starting to believe that Ichika is actually obfuscating stupidity... in other words, he may be a horny playboy playing dumb.
"Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain"
Friedrich Schiller
Mar 3, 2011 11:35 PM

Feb 2011
Wow @ the first scene, that really woke me up!
<!--link--><a href="http://myanimelist.net/mangalist/AZ4L&sclick=1">

Please if anyone knows anything about the Pretty Rhythm Aurora Dream manga volumes (where I can buy them) please let me know!!
Mar 3, 2011 11:47 PM

Aug 2009
I heard from the latest light novel volume that Chifuyu and Ichika might not be related. Also I think that present that Ichika bought is for Houki because I think her birthday is coming up.
SoFarGoneMar 3, 2011 11:50 PM
Mar 3, 2011 11:52 PM

Jul 2010
HowTragic said:

Charlotte = Innocent girl + Comspiring temptress = Win

Charlotte =a schemer with mock innocent = Win
Mar 4, 2011 12:08 AM
Dec 2008
Yeah, This series isn't all that original, but how many new anime are nowadays? The art is good (except for the aforementioned sun tan oil scene) and there is a girl for pretty much all preferences, so if you are still watching it after 8 episodes it can't be that bad. I really wouldn't expect too much plot development from this series as it seems like its trying to set itself up for a season 2 which I personally would warmly welcome. I think Laura's flip is more understandable than Cecilia's given that she's the, I haven't been exposed to males and have lived my life on a battlefield setting. So given that this is the first time she's around a male thats the brother of her idol. anyway Laura+twin tails+swimsuit=HHHHHNNNNNGGGG!!
Mar 4, 2011 12:21 AM

Aug 2009
also took some details out from the LN that would probably make this episode better if it was on it.
Mar 4, 2011 12:36 AM

Oct 2010
SoFarGone said:
also took some details out from the LN that would probably make this episode better if it was on it.
I would like to hear those details as not many have been able to point out some of them from this series.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Mar 4, 2011 1:12 AM

Aug 2010
kisami said:
Charliehsv said:
My body was not ready for this episode. Too many HNNNNNNGGGG worthy moments to count

Who the hell needs plot?! Delicious delicious beach episode.
Mar 4, 2011 1:20 AM

Feb 2010
for a cliche beach ep it wasn't that bad^^
Mar 4, 2011 1:23 AM

Nov 2010
SO. MUCH. PLOT.

But damn it, I like Charolette and all, but can we please get some development for the other characters? Charolette has gotten 5 straight episodes.
Mar 4, 2011 1:38 AM

Jul 2009
TiTaNz said:
but didn't like how Laura's personally changed so drastically. She's not even the same person anymore.
I agree with you there, her personality changed just a bit 'too' much, it's more or less the complete opposite of her previous behaviour.

Even so she was cute as hell and I absolutely loved her opening scene,
Just imagine waking up to find a naked loli in the bed hugging you (^.^)

Ichika having the hots for his sister was a bit unexpected as well, especially since he does not show any real apparent interest in the other girls around him.

Ignorance is bliss really does match in this case xD
Then again if he did start to show a serious romantic interest in one of the girls, that would most likely cut off all other routes or one of them would snap and kill him ^^
Mar 4, 2011 2:23 AM

Jan 2009
Laura, in bed, already. Ichika, you're going fast forward, without even knowing it. How do you do it? Oh wait, I already know how. Too bad I can't play dumb.
And really, this scene, was actually good. Not because it was awesome in any kind of way, it just perfectly shows how dense Ichika is.

Also, doesn't this look... extraordinarily bad?

Like... blurry edges and everything. The frames before it looked fine, and the frames after it look fine, so... what happened here?

Also, there was Ran in this episode, which means it's automatically full of win.
I very much approve.
And why did I end up writing this much in a post about IS? ┐(-。ー')┌

-Angy- said:
So Ichika blushes while seeing his own sister in swimsuit.. what the f...
Well technically, just because it's your sister doesn't mean she could be hot when dressed in a swimsuit.
It's kind of like a privilege many girls have. They tend to look pretty attractive in swimsuits.
But of course, there are exceptions, as with everything else.
OosranMar 4, 2011 2:27 AM
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Mar 4, 2011 2:36 AM

Oct 2010
This ep made me ROFL almost the entire time. Yanderes! Oh how i just love Yanderes.

Few things that bothered me though.

First, Charlotte starts wearing girls uniform and now Ichika becomes dense towards her like the rest of the girls? Man, all that effort acting like a boy just to getting close to him, getting fed and changing clothes in the same room, even finally being naked together in the bath, wasted in in a blink of an eye. I just feel sorry for the girl who practically had the most development with him, only to end up receiving the same treatment after her gender is revealed like it all never happened. Sigh...To me she was the one most deserving of him. Ichika is such a faggot.

Second, Laura. It's not just her personality, even her voice acting had a complete transformation, at least when ever she's with Ichika. Her excessive blushing rendered her unable to repel a mere beach ball. Where the hell did all her mad skills went off to?

Complaints aside, the fact that Ichika was blushing at his Chifuyu really surprised me. Who could've expect an anime like this contain SISCON? >:D

I guess now is the appropriate time to be posting this.
LeRealMar 4, 2011 2:53 AM
Mar 4, 2011 2:45 AM

Sep 2009
The ridiculousness of this show kept me laughing. This is probably one of the most hardcore harems I have seen.
Mar 4, 2011 3:17 AM

Feb 2011
EternalDreamer said:
TiTaNz said:
but didn't like how Laura's personally changed so drastically. She's not even the same person anymore.
I agree with you there, her personality changed just a bit 'too' much, it's more or less the complete opposite of her previous behaviour.

Even so she was cute as hell and I absolutely loved her opening scene,
Just imagine waking up to find a naked loli in the bed hugging you (^.^)

Ichika having the hots for his sister was a bit unexpected as well, especially since he does not show any real apparent interest in the other girls around him.

Ignorance is bliss really does match in this case xD
Then again if he did start to show a serious romantic interest in one of the girls, that would most likely cut off all other routes or one of them would snap and kill him ^^

You mean like this?

benevolentfatherMar 4, 2011 3:26 AM
Mar 4, 2011 3:28 AM

Nov 2010
Awesome episode, Charlotte was so cute in this, they really should make a Infinite Stratos visual novel
Mar 4, 2011 3:30 AM

Oct 2010
Oosran said:
Laura, in bed, already. Ichika, you're going fast forward, without even knowing it. How do you do it? Oh wait, I already know how. Too bad I can't play dumb.
And really, this scene, was actually good. Not because it was awesome in any kind of way, it just perfectly shows how dense Ichika is.
Just to have with Oosran's response, and so in showing how dense is Ichika..."Ichika, you talking about yourself?" Yes you are! ROFL!

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Mar 4, 2011 3:49 AM

Apr 2009
Dense Ichika is dense.

Lack of Houki is DDDDD:
I guess she was thinking more about her sister and the new IS she will get...

At the start of the ep, WTF Didn't expect Tabane to be like that.

And what happened to the bedding arrangements now? :S
Mar 4, 2011 4:02 AM

Jul 2010
werr-y said:
Hmm, does he have a siscom or something?

This has been already confirmed in episode 8. he had siscon. that's why he don't have any interest in any other girl.

Scrypt said:
I wouldn't have enough fingers to count how many times I rolled my eyes this ep...dense male harem leads FTL

This.

SilveRR said:
I wonder who that present it for.

My prediction: Chifyuu-Nee
Mar 4, 2011 5:04 AM

Jul 2008
Since when was "Char" a good (nick)name for a girl? LOL

Considering that when I hear/read Char I thinking instantly of two things, some guy with a white helmet/mask or a planet full of lava, magma and black rocks.
Mar 4, 2011 5:07 AM

May 2010
This is why i love the beach,full of many beautiful girls to feast upon my eye like Charlotte,Laura,Chifuyu and Cecilia, too bad Houki didn't get much appearance in this episode,i was looking forward to it !
Mar 4, 2011 6:24 AM
Jun 2008
To be honest, I totally lost count of how many harem in this show....
Anyway, now Shinono get to have her own mecha .Her sister is really something .How the heck she can get a mecha .This is getting interesting thou the series is ending anyway..the serious plot only last for less than 2 minute lol

The eye patch organization(black bunny) is funny lol.Did they dig out their eye in order to enter the organization..

Last week,One piece is cancel due to some sports event, I hope this week I will be able to watch one piece ^^ if only Luffy is a sexy girl like this
Mar 4, 2011 6:40 AM

Oct 2008
Charlotte awesomeness +2
Intriguing, griping, foreshadowing plot -2
Laura no longer having badass attitude -4
Mar 4, 2011 6:42 AM

Jan 2010
Why Lin cant die? srsly...
Sorry for my bad english ;c
Mar 4, 2011 6:46 AM

Jun 2009
Well, this was very cliche as expected, yeah. But... Oh my fukken god Ran, Laura and Charlotte. This concludes how to make a cliche as hell beach episode into episode full of win, yep yep. ヽ(´▽`)/

Also, good to see that they're still going by "Show boobs first, face second" camera when it comes to that green haired teacher. ^^
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Mar 4, 2011 7:08 AM

Nov 2008
Fanservice episode, but a fuuny one too, and with "some plot" interlaced about Houki, her sister and the new IS Akatsubaki. It was a good episode.
DuroDeMatarMar 4, 2011 11:09 AM
Mar 4, 2011 7:27 AM

Nov 2008
The only thing I hate about this show is that they give so much screen time to Ichika and Charlotte, and in the end if he ends up with anybody, he'll probably end up with Houki. Like someone said, that present he bought is more likely than not for her. I really love Charlotte, and I don't mind the scenes, but seriously if he's not going to end up with her, then they should stop it. I actually would not mind if he ended up with Houki, its just that if they are, they should have more scenes than they do now.

As for the episode, Charlotte and Laura were so cute!! And yeah, Ichika's reaction to his sister was a little surprising, but I just rolled with it. I decided not to over think it. The episode was just full of funny moments and I enjoyed it.
I am a sucker for romance!!!!
]

Mar 4, 2011 7:28 AM

Jul 2009
The fact that they decided to call Charlotte Char is an instant win!!!
Mar 4, 2011 7:39 AM

Sep 2010
For being a beachepisodes it has a couple of + and - points.

first off, at the beginning i really thought he was sleeping with charlotte, but the fact that it was laura, is just awesome, i loved the opening scene, <3 laura.

then houki's sister is far more pink/fluffy cute than anyone expected, cause she was some kinda IS-mastermind, look forward to seeing more of that.

the fact that the beach-part started late, it ended in lots of pictures than actual animations, also they kinda ruined laura with the ponytails, could barely recognize her, but she was cute.

and chifuyu was prolly the best looking in her swimwear.
the others were kinda out of context, expect for some fanservice.

charlotte was a bit overactive, like always she gets more airtime with ichika than any other girl, which is kinda meh to me.

yes shes cute, but ichika is too stupid for that anyway.
so for me:
laura
houki
charlotte
rest
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 4, 2011 7:43 AM

Jul 2010
I liked the episode. I would have gave the episode a high score if not of the inconsistensy as well as the decline in art of this episode.

Mar 4, 2011 8:19 AM

Aug 2010
Tabane: So cute
Laura naked doing an arm bar: So hot
Charlotte buying a swimsuit: So hot
Laura blushing: So cute
Random girl wearing funny suit: So cute
Chifuyu in swimsuit: So hot

This episode was an overload and I loved it. How can Ichika just pick one, hell, take them all!
Mar 4, 2011 8:39 AM

Oct 2010
entropy13 said:
Since when was "Char" a good (nick)name for a girl? LOL

Considering that when I hear/read Char I thinking instantly of two things, some guy with a white helmet/mask or a planet full of lava, magma and black rocks.

yea i was thinking the same ."Char" -- what kind of name is this ?
Mar 4, 2011 9:02 AM

May 2010
Alright, is this guy into his sister?.. jokes aside, but HOW DENSE CAN YOU GET?Anyone would kill to be in Ichika's place and hes the only retard not realising what's going on..GEEZUS!
Also Houki is getting a personal IS?Weren't personal IS's supposed to be rare and given only to special people, but Houki's gonna be the 6th in the school and i'm NOT counting the teachers..
Mar 4, 2011 9:18 AM

Jan 2011
I might be one of the few, but Chifuyu honestly didn't look ALL THAT in my opinion. And I would agree that Ichika was probably more so shocked than getting a boner form seeing her in a bikini, that's probably not something you see everyday. Laura was decent, but the Beach scene wasn't that attractive for her in my opinion, but loli isn't exactly number one thing anyway. She was MUCH more hot during the bed scene IMO, and her personality was more hot compared to the shyness at the beach.

I'll really be pissed if Houki winds up beating charlotte. This is exactly the kind of crap that pissed me off in Shuffle!. Sia was clearly the object of his affection and getting the most screen time, and the background chick comes out of nowhere and wins cause she's the childhood friend. If that happens here I will shun IS.
Mar 4, 2011 9:25 AM

Jul 2010
Even though Ichika was indeed a big oaf (Charlotte's words) throughout the episode, it was actually pretty funny! =)

Laura has her own Black Hare squad to pick out a swimsuit for her? Well, they did a pretty good job. Laura with twin tails! *hnngggg*

All the girls fighting over him of course. Shame Houki didn't join the fun at all. We only saw her in the beginning and in the end. Cool that she'll be getting her persona IS though!

Mar 4, 2011 9:26 AM

May 2010
darthfanta said:

Your avatar is just amusing. :D

About the ep, great fanservice is great esp. Cecilia's oil massage. >.<

But the plo-
Mar 4, 2011 9:43 AM

Jan 2008
Char won this episode. Laura being in second.

Thats all i'm doing now, which girl wins which episode.
Mar 4, 2011 10:03 AM

Sep 2010
yep, char kinda fails.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 4, 2011 10:07 AM

Sep 2007
And to think this show can't pull anything more out of its ass.
Mar 4, 2011 10:11 AM

Feb 2009
Inconsistent art aside, this obligatory beach episode was so great.
Dunno where to start. Oh well, full of win despite being cliched, who cares about plot anyways.

Gonna grab those delicious full-length pics now in randomc :D

inb4 Sebastian33. Where is he anyways?
Mar 4, 2011 10:26 AM

Nov 2008
Charlotte was quite .. delicious xD
Mar 4, 2011 11:15 AM

Feb 2011
dyils said:
Alright, is this guy into his sister?.. jokes aside, but HOW DENSE CAN YOU GET?Anyone would kill to be in Ichika's place and hes the only retard not realising what's going on..GEEZUS!
Also Houki is getting a personal IS?Weren't personal IS's supposed to be rare and given only to special people, but Houki's gonna be the 6th in the school and i'm NOT counting the teachers..

Well Houki's sister is the person that created them so.....
Mar 4, 2011 11:37 AM

Aug 2010
Laura invading his room o_o

She's everything I tought she'd be and more.

Mar 4, 2011 12:03 PM

Feb 2011
what a wonderful episode!!
Sorry For my Bad English ^_^
Mar 4, 2011 12:33 PM

Jul 2010
I wanna see what the new unit of Houki can do :).
And seriously Ichika blushing to his sister?
Mar 4, 2011 12:35 PM

Oct 2010
WTF not enough Houki this ep... anyways fun stuff
huh?
Mar 4, 2011 12:50 PM

Sep 2010
imho if i saw my sister (not that i have one), i that kind of swimsuit, i would look like that too.
altough my reaction on all my 'female friends' in a swimsuit would be more than just 'its cute' which only happend for laura.

poor other girls.
'
Mar 4, 2011 1:00 PM

Jun 2008
Wait. Did this just turned into an incest anime all of a sudden? The guy wants to fuck his sister. I can't blame him, i want to fuck his sister too but am not her brother.

Inconsistency full the way. Laura was ok being naked in bed with him but she was embarrassed getting seen in a swimsuit.
But i must admit i will like her to teach me arm wrestling like that too. That hand got some nice naked thigh and pussy squeeze.

Again i must declare my amazement at females melting by instantly seeing our blockhead protagonist. How good looking is this bastard suppose to be for making every female acting like a dog in head by seeing him.
Is he wearing some magical hormone perfume?
Hey they pretty much all realized the guy is a complete blockhead and yet they still go crazy. Question to the females reading. Wouldn't a guy that is such a blockhead turn you off? The guy is pretty close to an idiot.
MonadMar 9, 2011 3:11 AM
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » IS: Infinite Stratos Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Yumekichi11 - Mar 24, 2011

164 by Kusanagi_Shouta »»
Dec 28, 2023 9:55 AM

» Ichika’s Denseness

FiddlePie - Aug 28, 2023

17 by that_kool_kid »»
Nov 11, 2023 11:23 PM

Poll: » IS: Infinite Stratos Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Jan 13, 2011

193 by Flaviomoe199 »»
Oct 10, 2023 5:53 PM

Poll: » IS: Infinite Stratos Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

avrc - Mar 31, 2011

292 by Nerleos »»
Apr 17, 2023 4:12 AM

Poll: » IS: Infinite Stratos Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Jan 6, 2011

270 by Tenshig2005 »»
Apr 7, 2023 3:59 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.