Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 25, 2009 1:43 PM
Aug 2008
THIS IS AN MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Damn that surprised me i wanted to see a fight but that was still good.I didn't expect his friend come back for him.
I hope he'll be saved, he's my favorite character in this. He has a chance if they don't finish him now because the monk and doctor know the basics and there is probably still a safe place or two still around. And the other to kids know as well and mite do something to help if their is chance.
Mar 25, 2009 6:14 PM

Sep 2008
He IS the main character.. so I doubt he will be killed.. probably..
It might just go as Yuki in the vampire side, while the doctor and priest is in the "human" side.. It would be neat to Have Yuki be in the vampire side, and show THEIR side of the story.
Mar 26, 2009 4:31 AM

Sep 2007
Yeah, this chapter got me thinking that we don't really know anything about them. It seems they kept most of their human emotions though, which is interesting. They've actually not changed much I think. Kinda feel sorry for Megumi though.
Mar 26, 2009 12:01 PM

Sep 2008
Damn.. only three posts? Even with this massive development in the manga..?
This manga is too underrated.. the front picture at onemanga doesn't do it justice(that's the reason I ignored this series for 2-3 months..)
Mar 27, 2009 9:29 PM

Jul 2008
i feel kind of bad for all of them, because they get forced to kill their friend.
But it was a good chap, cant wait to see what happens next.

Apr 7, 2009 5:58 PM

Nov 2007
I disliked Megumi since the first chapter, and I still do now. On the other hand I felt really bad for Tohru having to do that to his own friend. Yuki still has a chance to not become a vampire, as long as he does not get bitten again, but I suppose him being on the 'other' side would make things interesting as well... provided he lives.
Dec 5, 2010 5:15 AM

Jun 2009
I wonder what was Tohru's command after he bit Natsuno..
Live well - Laugh often - and Love much

Dec 7, 2010 6:03 AM

Nov 2010
i guess i feel sorry for Tohru having to bite his friend Natsuno but it looks like Tatsumi is the pack leader of this all. Yet thankfully megumi gets bumped up to a higher rank. Yet from what I have realized as well they don't really change much besides megumi. I think she got a little bit more sadistic and has a bigger will to kill.
Jul 21, 2019 4:04 PM

May 2010
I'm sad that Natsuno's got bitten, but since it was meant to happen - I definitely prefer Tohru doing that, rather than this pink bitch Megumi... Also, can't deny, her shocked reaction to that was priceless lol.

I also wonder why Tatsumi is the only "vampire" capable of walking in sunlight. Obivously he's one of the most powerful characters back there, but I wonder if his ability ever gets explained...

More topics from this board

» Where can I buy Shiki online?

Natsuno16 - May 25, 2019

5 by chronicvillainy »»
Oct 9, 2023 5:33 AM

Poll: » Shiki Chapter 41 (FINALE!) Discussion

--ALEX-- - Jul 3, 2011

27 by Archean-Return »»
Mar 8, 2023 12:27 AM

Poll: » Shiki Chapter 30 Discussion

-Quasar - Oct 18, 2010

7 by Archean-Return »»
Mar 7, 2023 11:03 PM

» anime vs manga?

Neostorm-X - Jul 4, 2022

4 by JackDeaniels »»
Jan 15, 2023 6:05 PM

Poll: » Shiki Chapter 33 Discussion

-Quasar - Nov 10, 2010

16 by Kitsu-nee »»
Jun 24, 2020 2:47 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.