Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 5, 2013 10:54 AM

Jan 2009
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
I'm not too surprised the series was discontinued, but im disappointed it ended as it did. Too many unanswered questions, and we dont even get to see how the namdomeng evil ***** gets beaten, not even the end of the successors fight. The emperor plot was never revisited, no mado, no murim v mado war, heavenly demon sect wiping both sides out. There was too much happening I guess. Anyway I enjoyed the series greatly. Its a shame.
Nov 5, 2013 11:29 AM
Mar 2012
Godamn, another series axed. It was getting good too, and it ended so abruptly.
Nov 5, 2013 11:40 AM

Mar 2013
konpachi said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
I'm not too surprised the series was discontinued, but im disappointed it ended as it did. Too many unanswered questions, and we dont even get to see how the namdomeng evil ***** gets beaten, not even the end of the successors fight. The emperor plot was never revisited, no mado, no murim v mado war, heavenly demon sect wiping both sides out. There was too much happening I guess. Anyway I enjoyed the series greatly. Its a shame.

It's kind of true, but at the same time it felt like the author was hiding something for future chapters.

What REALLY made me get thrown off by the series was the fact Pa-Chun had no rival in the story itself including the Heavenly Demon Sect. They could've brought back something similar to the Dharma kid the monk was talking about who reached nature sword level.

This series seemed to have good potential, but the author never fully explored it at the same time. including the characters and specially all the lands itself.
Nov 5, 2013 2:30 PM

Aug 2008
I heard that a lot of the story was skipped over from the novel, so at times you felt the story jump from one place to the other without a steady transition.
Nov 5, 2013 6:18 PM
Oct 2013
spineslayer said:
I heard that a lot of the story was skipped over from the novel, so at times you felt the story jump from one place to the other without a steady transition.

Really? It would kind of explain some scenarios. It's a shame it got axed when it had so much potential. I really enjoyed reading this regardless, I just wish it ended on a better note, rather than just leaving it off where it did.
Nov 5, 2013 10:55 PM

Mar 2010
anyone know if any translator group picked up the light novel, because i would really like to finish the story????
Nov 6, 2013 1:28 AM

Jan 2009
ayaNATsume414 said:
anyone know if any translator group picked up the light novel, because i would really like to finish the story????

They said they wouldn't at the end of the chapter.
Nov 7, 2013 1:15 PM

Sep 2012
Damn if i known before that it has discontinued i would never start reading despite i had enjoyed it so much..
So many plots left to work, lol..
Nov 8, 2013 8:58 AM
Jul 2018
damn it's really horrible it's my first time loving a serIes like that and they leave it without finishing it ,it's worse than being dumped or friend-zoned lol damn !
so it will never get picked up again not even in 100 years ????
Aug 1, 2015 8:39 PM

Nov 2011
They should really do a sequel or some form of continuation for this. The final chapter is axed although imo, the majority of the plot elements and characters were enjoyable.

7/10.
Sep 26, 2015 2:03 AM

Mar 2010
if the place was is going backrupt they should at least let the author take his work over to another company such great story art and setting should not have been left to rot
Nov 27, 2015 11:37 PM
Nov 2015
ReaperXIII said:
if the place was is going backrupt they should at least let the author take his work over to another company such great story art and setting should not have been left to rot

I agree with you, I just start to read this Series, but i love it so much. I hope the author will wrote this series again until the end.
Mar 14, 2018 2:16 AM

Jun 2008
Well this is always a miserable situation when something is left in the middle just like that.
Too bad because it seemed it was just getting to the juicy part.

More topics from this board

Poll: » The Sword of Emperor Chapter 14 Discussion

-Karoshi- - Sep 27, 2013

1 by Stark700 »»
Jul 31, 2015 12:52 AM

Poll: » The Sword of Emperor Chapter 1 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 30, 2015

0 by Stark700 »»
Jul 30, 2015 9:33 PM

Poll: » The Sword of Emperor Chapter 43 Discussion

-Karoshi- - Nov 5, 2013

0 by -Karoshi- »»
Nov 5, 2013 11:24 AM

Poll: » The Sword of Emperor Chapter 42 Discussion

-Karoshi- - Nov 5, 2013

0 by -Karoshi- »»
Nov 5, 2013 11:13 AM

Poll: » The Sword of Emperor Chapter 41 Discussion

Kvshi - Nov 2, 2013

0 by Kvshi »»
Nov 2, 2013 10:24 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.