Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
No Matter How I Look at It, It's You Guys' Fault I'm Not Popular!
Available on Manga Store
New
Jul 17, 2013 8:27 PM

Jun 2012
Why?
Shoot first, think never.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Jul 17, 2013 8:30 PM
Jun 2013
People don't realize?
Jul 17, 2013 8:32 PM

Jul 2011
Mind = blows
Jul 17, 2013 9:14 PM
Feb 2013
There are people like this...

I don't know why, though. :\
Jul 17, 2013 9:15 PM

May 2010
Why wouldn't there be? I bet there are people like this everywhere, especially in Japan.

I can relate to Watamote because I too have trouble talking to people. :(
"Wait for the signal, and I'll meet you after dark"
Jul 17, 2013 9:16 PM

Mar 2012
XboxOmac said:

I don't know why, though. :

It's called "social anxiety", and most everybody has it to a certain degree.

Watamote is just a comically-extreme example.
I'm dead. Don't come looking for me.
Jul 17, 2013 9:16 PM
Jul 2013
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFZrzg62Zj0
won't be using this account no more. please delete it whenever.
Jul 17, 2013 9:18 PM

Jan 2013
There are absolutely people that live similar to Kuroki. Part of the appeal of the series is the absurdity of Kuroki's character, but another part rests within relatability.

I miss image BBC Code. May this sig stand as a testament to SSJMaster's power.
Jul 18, 2013 6:17 AM

Jun 2012
Negative-Travis said:
XboxOmac said:

But it's not "comically-extreme". That's what I meant by the topic title. It isn't exaggerated in any way.
Jul 18, 2013 6:19 AM

Oct 2010
Who Said People Like That Dont Exist ?
Jul 18, 2013 6:22 AM
Nov 2008
Watamote is to anime as The Big Bang Theory is to sitcoms.
Jul 18, 2013 6:24 AM

Dec 2012
What post did you see to make you booty bothered enough to make a thread about it?
Jul 18, 2013 6:50 AM

Jun 2012
YorozuyaGinSan said:
Onibokusu said:

Couldn't agree more.

What do you mean by that? I've only seen 2 or 3 episodes of The Big Bang Theory but it looks to me like a normal sitcom, only with geek jokes thrown in every now and then.
Jul 18, 2013 9:16 AM

Nov 2012
Open-Dice said:
YorozuyaGinSan said:
Onibokusu said:

Couldn't agree more.

What do you mean by that? I've only seen 2 or 3 episodes of The Big Bang Theory but it looks to me like a normal sitcom, only with geek jokes thrown in every now and then.

And a laugh track.
Jul 18, 2013 9:46 AM
Jul 2018
People don't realize? I'm pretty sure they do but society rules are laid out so that those people are left out.

Watamote is just a funny way to express it i guess, i really love the main character mainly because i think everyone can relate to some degree, probably not as severe but to a certain level. That's why i love watamote so much so far.
Jul 18, 2013 9:53 AM

Feb 2012
Cuz they're stupid!
Jul 18, 2013 11:21 AM

May 2009
Open-Dice said:
Negative-Travis said:
XboxOmac said:

But it's not "comically-extreme". That's what I meant by the topic title. It isn't exaggerated in any way.

Indeed.

And she's apparently not even the worst case out there, from what I've been told.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 18, 2013 12:17 PM

Jun 2012
I think I am a example but I'm not as extreme as her, it's just.... I don't like having people around? I don't feel at ease at crowded places or being near High Schools, etc...

but that's also why reading the manga was so painful and depressing even though I loved each one of the chapters xD /and what is more, I LOVE Otome Games and I'm always playing them, the same for CD dramas/

- I only draw freestyle! -
Jul 19, 2013 11:19 AM

Aug 2012
AO968 said:
Open-Dice said:
Negative-Travis said:
XboxOmac said:

Indeed.

And she's apparently not even the worst case out there, from what I've been told.

Wait... there are ppl worse than Kuroki? In real life?
Jul 20, 2013 2:41 PM

Sep 2012
this show is like reliving my early teenage years but as a girl.
Jul 20, 2013 3:52 PM

May 2013
This is what I call a gem. A very rare one A beautiful one.

God bless the person who recommended it to me.

On topic: This is very realistic.
Jul 20, 2013 5:20 PM

Feb 2012
They are. I am one, sadly.
Jul 20, 2013 5:21 PM

Jun 2013
I am but not as extreme as Tomoko.
Jul 20, 2013 5:25 PM

May 2010
Yep been there and still there to a degree.
Jul 20, 2013 5:26 PM

Jun 2007
Tomoko is a bitch. She treats everyone like shit, assumes the worst about every single human being, even as they are being kind to her, and has no reason for it. She put herself in the situation she's in. She's not socially anxious naturally, she put herself there by continuously judging others as being horrible without any basis for so long that it became a part of her.

If you pay attention she's never once treated in any bad way at all, and she's never bullied or anything either. Actually, everyone is really pretty kind to her like they would be to anyone else. It's right in the title that (sadly) was always mistranslated by fan scanlators.

All her life she's deflected responsibility of ANYTHING BAD onto others, and thus she started hating everyone - not because of anything they did, but because of things she did. Hell, this is shown even within the manga itself directly - with things like her eating her goddamn panties "because they made her" when nobody even knew a thing about what was going on, and the whole time she's talking about how shitty everyone is for forcing this on her. This is why the title is it's YOUR guys fault, not "it's not my fault". She's not just saying it's not her responsibility - she's putting the blame directly onto those around her.

She deflects every situation she puts herself in that she doesn't like, every shitty decision she regrets making, and anything else onto other people. She's socially anxious as a consequence of being a shitty person on the inside, and until she changes how she thinks of those around her she won't get any better.

These people exist, yeah, but they don't deserve any pity.
Jul 20, 2013 5:35 PM

May 2010
TallonKarrde23 said:
Tomoko is a bitch. She treats everyone like shit, assumes the worst about every single human being, even as they are being kind to her, and has no reason for it. She put herself in the situation she's in. She's not socially anxious naturally, she put herself there by continuously judging others as being horrible without any basis for so long that it became a part of her.

If you pay attention she's never once treated in any bad way at all, and she's never bullied or anything either. Actually, everyone is really pretty kind to her like they would be to anyone else. It's right in the title that (sadly) was always mistranslated by fan scanlators.

All her life she's deflected responsibility of ANYTHING BAD onto others, and thus she started hating everyone - not because of anything they did, but because of things she did. Hell, this is shown even within the manga itself directly - with things like her eating her goddamn panties "because they made her" when nobody even knew a thing about what was going on, and the whole time she's talking about how shitty everyone is for forcing this on her. This is why the title is it's YOUR guys fault, not "it's not my fault". She's not just saying it's not her responsibility - she's putting the blame directly onto those around her.

She deflects every situation she puts herself in that she doesn't like, every shitty decision she regrets making, and anything else onto other people. She's socially anxious as a consequence of being a shitty person on the inside, and until she changes how she thinks of those around her she won't get any better.

None of that real fits the definition of a "bitch" Its more of a self defense mechanism
Jul 20, 2013 5:41 PM

Jun 2007
Air-Dragon said:

None of that real fits the definition of a "bitch" Its more of a self defense mechanism

A self defense mechanism she forced onto herself by the middle longest paragraph. That part is what makes her a bitch - not the end result (aka; not the social anxiety she now has because of it).

And if you want to claim that part is also a self defense mechanism then all I can say is, so what? It'd still make her not just a bitch, but a horribly shitty human being. She's not even defending herself from OTHERS by doing that - she's ASSAULTING others by blaming them for shit she does and causes. Not "I'll blame them for things before they hurt me" even. She does something stupid and then blames others for it.

She could shit herself in her bedroom and she'd blame everyone at school for it, spill a drink and blame the other people in the restaurant for it, etc.

That's not a defense mechanism. That's being a shit person.
TallonKarrde23Jul 20, 2013 5:45 PM
Jul 20, 2013 5:45 PM

Sep 2012
Barktooth said:
Open-Dice said:
YorozuyaGinSan said:
Onibokusu said:

Couldn't agree more.

And a laugh track.x9999999

Fixed
Jul 20, 2013 5:59 PM

May 2010
TallonKarrde23 said:
Air-Dragon said:

A self defense mechanism she forced onto herself by the middle longest paragraph. That part is what makes her a bitch - not the end result (aka; not the social anxiety she now has because of it).

And if you want to claim that part is also a self defense mechanism then all I can say is, so what? It'd still make her not just a bitch, but a horribly shitty human being. She's not even defending herself from OTHERS by doing that - she's ASSAULTING others by blaming them for shit she does and causes. Not "I'll blame them for things before they hurt me" even. She does something stupid and then blames others for it.

She could shit herself in her bedroom and she'd blame everyone at school for it, spill a drink and blame the other people in the restaurant for it, etc.

That's not a defense mechanism. That's being a shit person.

I wont comment on every detail seeing as i just started watching it and haven't read it.

Obviously you know not much of social anxiety. Anxiety is not a choice and some people are more prown to it then others. They also call it a disorder for a reason and proscribe medication.

A bitch is someone who dose something intentionally.

Just out of curiosity; "She could shit herself in her bedroom and she'd blame everyone at school for it, spill a drink and blame the other people in the restaurant for it, etc." did she actual do that or you just spouting stuff?
Jul 20, 2013 6:08 PM
Dec 2010
If you want some more insight in how a shut-in thinks and behaves you should watch the anime "Welcome to the N.H.K." which also tackles this problem. It's a really good series.
Jul 20, 2013 6:10 PM

Jun 2007
Air-Dragon said:

Obviously you know not much of social anxiety. Anxiety is not a choice and some people are more prown to it then others. They also call it a disorder for a reason and proscribe medication.

I know very well what its like having social anxiety, agoraphobia, and many other issues like that.

And you, just like the other user ENTIRELY IGNORED WHAT I SAID. EITHER RESPOND TO WHAT I FUCKING TYPE IN THE CONTEXT IT WAS WRITTEN OR DON'T RESPOND AT ALL.

And keep your fucking assumptions about me and what I know or don't know to yourself.

Social Anxiety in Tomoko's case was a CONSEQUENCE - an EFFECT - of something. That "something" is and was her being a bitch. As I fucking explained.

If you want to tell me I'm wrong, actually respond to what I say - not what you pick out and remove the context of. You're saying I'm wrong about something I NEVER SAID otherwise.
TallonKarrde23Jul 20, 2013 6:13 PM
Jul 20, 2013 6:17 PM

Dec 2012
TallonKarrde23 said:

Albeit this is all true, you shouldn't be so prejudice and hateful on these kind of people, hypocrisy much?

These negative 'assaults' are almost always internal thoughts, a bitch is someone who would do all this externally. Like others say, there is a reason for calling this a disorder, they are conscious of their negativity and emotional turmoil yet cannot do anything about it.
Jul 20, 2013 6:18 PM

Jun 2007
HorrorLand said:

These negative 'assaults' are almost always internal thoughts, a bitch is someone who would do all this externally. Like others say, there is a reason for calling this a disorder, they are conscious of their negativity and emotional turmoil yet cannot do anything about it.

The only disorder is her social anxiety that came about FROM this stuff she does. What she's done up to that and still continues is not purely social anxiety. She blames people for things even when she's 100% alone doing something 100% related to just her.

It's this shitheaded line of thinking that lead her into social anxiety and being socially awkward/afraid of people. That's why it's a separate thing from said disorder - it was the cause of it and happened prior to it being there.

And calling her a shithead isn't being hateful. I like Tomoko, but this doesn't make her any less of a horrible person - and I don't mean for the anxiety. I also like the fact that this story is really about her coming to terms with the fact she's done this to herself and needs to stop deflecting everything - as well as stop putting that responsibility on the shoulders of the entirely uninvolved - rather than just being about her getting over social anxiety. Though it might take a while for it to deal with any of that on any big level, given at this point she's still doing it. But with how much more shitty the manga is purposefully painting her in more recent chapters, I'm sure that moment of realization will come soon enough.

What I'm saying is I don't consider her any negative thing because of the anxiety - but because of the cause of it. I mean, no matter how you look at it, that stuff (not the anxiety) makes her a genuinely bad person.
TallonKarrde23Jul 20, 2013 6:41 PM
Jul 20, 2013 6:53 PM

Dec 2012
TallonKarrde23 said:
HorrorLand said:

The only disorder is her social anxiety that came about FROM this stuff she does. What she's done up to that and still continues is not purely social anxiety. She blames people for things even when she's 100% alone doing something 100% related to just her.

It's this shitheaded line of thinking that lead her into social anxiety and being socially awkward/afraid of people. That's why it's a separate thing from said disorder - it was the cause of it and happened prior to it being there.

And calling her a shithead isn't being hateful. I like Tomoko, but this doesn't make her any less of a horrible person - and I don't mean for the anxiety. I also like the fact that this story is really about her coming to terms with the fact she's done this to herself and needs to stop deflecting everything - as well as stop putting that responsibility on the shoulders of the entirely uninvolved - rather than just being about her getting over social anxiety. Though it might take a while for it to deal with any of that on any big level, given at this point she's still doing it. But with how much more shitty the manga is purposefully painting her in more recent chapters, I'm sure that moment of realization will come soon enough.

What I'm saying is I don't consider her any negative thing because of the anxiety - but because of the cause of it. I mean, no matter how you look at it, that stuff makes her a genuinely bad person.

I can see where you are coming from with her prior cynical behavior being the cause of what she is now. And I agree with all this, I never said I didn't although I was simply outlining your apparent hypocrisy when judging and labeling prejudice people as bitches or what-not.

"Who is one to judge whether someone is good or bad?" -Paradox

Lets just recap on what exactly Social Anxiety is now, for any future comments. A snippet from wiki will be sufficient (not the bet source, I know)

Wikipedia said:
Social anxiety is a discomfort or a fear when a person is in social interactions that involve a concern about being judged or evaluated by others.[1] It is typically characterized by an intense fear of what others are thinking about them (specifically fear of embarrassment, criticism, or rejection), which results in the individual feeling insecure, and that they are not good enough for other people. The results of this are fear and anxiety within social situations, and the assumption that peers will automatically reject them in the social situations.[2] Developmental social anxiety occurs early in childhood as a normal part of the development of social functioning, and is a stage that most children grow out of, but it may persist or resurface and grow into chronic social anxiety.[3] People vary in how often they experience social anxiety and in which kinds of situations.

Now, note it says development occurs in early childhood. This very well supports Air's perspective of a psychological defense mechanism to counter this form of anxiety which is internal cynicism, blaming and judging others, hence the title of this series... This mechanism has been formed throughout her life, accelerated by her gaming activities etc. of-course along with her initial 'bitchy' personality. Some more readings on psychological defense mechanisms to pursue any further interests

http://www.simplypsychology.org/defense-mechanisms.html

Albeit in this light, having not read the manga I am very interested in how this character could evolve, it could even be critical to help fellow people like this irl.
HorrorLandJul 20, 2013 7:30 PM
Jul 20, 2013 11:43 PM

Oct 2012
I have read ahead in the manga all the way to the end (chapter 45) twice now,
and I highly recommend it. However, please everybody put their thoughts
regarding the manga within SPOILER tags, since just a few words can sort of
wreck it for the anime watchers. Right now I just started reading it a third
time. I like the artwork in the manga, and I feel that, in certain situations, it has
the ability to express some things beyond what is possible in the anime. On the
other hand, the anime has lots of fantastic stuff that is not in the manga. For
hardcore fans, you may also be interested in the plastic action figures. You can
also buy Tomoko's school uniform for cosplay.

okanaganJul 20, 2013 11:48 PM
Jul 21, 2013 12:08 AM

May 2010
okanagan said:
I have read ahead in the manga all the way to the end (chapter 45) twice now,
and I highly recommend it. However, please everybody put their thoughts
regarding the manga within SPOILER tags, since just a few words can sort of
wreck it for the anime watchers. Right now I just started reading it a third
time. I like the artwork in the manga, and I feel that, in certain situations, it has
the ability to express some things beyond what is possible in the anime. On the
other hand, the anime has lots of fantastic stuff that is not in the manga. For
hardcore fans, you may also be interested in the plastic action figures. You can
also buy Tomoko's school uniform for cosplay.

Is it better to read the manga first or after?
Jul 21, 2013 12:36 AM

Oct 2012
Is it better to read the manga first or after?

I am not sure which is "better". However, for me, it is much easier to watch an
episode of a new anime than to start reading an unfamiliar manga. So I watched
Episode 1 of WataMote, got very excited about it, and then started to read the
manga. In fact, I rarely read manga, and I almost never read through to the
end.
Jul 21, 2013 8:19 PM

Jun 2012
She's anxious and too afraid to talk to anyone. We see her sitting in school on her own, and nobody bothers to pay any attention to her. I can empathize with her disliking everyone else in her class.
Jul 21, 2013 8:45 PM

Jan 2010
Who ever said there aren't any people like Tomoko, OP?
Part of the reason it became so popular in 4chan is because there ARE people who could relate to her.

& to the person on the rag, this is a comedy, not a show explaining social anxiety. Also, Tomoko grows up into a much adorable character in the later parts of the manga. It's too early to judge or bitch about her after two measly anime episodes.

edited for spelling, sorry about that.
i3iJul 22, 2013 3:31 AM
Jul 22, 2013 6:14 AM

Aug 2012
I have friend who is just like her X - the hair over eye, and make eyes brown and a bit taller.

I can relate to her when I was younger now a days I'm nothing like that.
Jul 22, 2013 3:21 PM

Nov 2008
Tomoko is exaggerated to the max, while Hikikomori exist in real life, they are far from the extraordinarily timid, gloomy, and depressing that Tomoko is and those traits together clash and thus are unrealistic.

Jul 22, 2013 4:21 PM

May 2013
i can say as social outcast (been living since child hood with it) actually i was very much like tomoko i were shy i was afraid of scenes people in general even afraid to talk to somebody because damn heart nearly were jumping out cause shock and fears despite that time were going forward and sow does progress complexes yet i was able to kill many of them but few still exist biggest price is that i killed all emotions and i am 99% poker face of time many will find it funny but it's not funny at all (despite all efforts i still have some complexes left that cause me a lot problems) reality is cruel and those who experience similar or living it trough it will understand it.
Fiat justitia ruat caelum.
Hi there 👋, my name is Oskars, I am a Full Stack Engineer, with experience of over 15 years.
The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world.
.fsociety
.rA9
Jul 22, 2013 4:27 PM

Nov 2012
so you think people dont realize it.. then when people realize it.. then what will gonna be happen? -_- I dont think it is gonna change things very much :/
Jul 22, 2013 5:13 PM

Aug 2009
There are people like this Alot of people are like this. Including me

As exaggerated as it seems, All the hilarious scenes, despairful moments Tomoko experiences are so realistic.

Episode 1:
Whenever I see kids from my school outside of school, if Im by myself, I try to avoid them from seeing me.

Episode 2:
When school trips come close I also get worried about every single thing Tomoko mentioned in her head.

Episode 3:
The most despairful moment is when the teachers have students make their own groups. I always wanted to kill myself when they do that. haha

I don't mind being by myself in a place alone. Though I hate being by myself in a place with alot of groups of people.
[right]

Jul 22, 2013 6:55 PM

Nov 2007
Like "this"? Like what? Like Tomoko from WataMote?

tsubasaloverJul 22, 2013 7:13 PM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Jul 22, 2013 6:59 PM
Jul 2018
Well, this world we live in is pretty big. The estimated population of the Earth right now is slightly over 7 billion people so there's a possibility at least one person is very similar to Watamote
Jul 22, 2013 7:00 PM

Jun 2013
Tomoko describes me in every way...
Jul 22, 2013 7:29 PM

Oct 2012
porkypink said:
There are people like this Alot of people are like this. Including me

As exaggerated as it seems, All the hilarious scenes, despairful moments Tomoko experiences are so realistic.

Episode 1:
Whenever I see kids from my school outside of school, if Im by myself, I try to avoid them from seeing me.

Episode 2:
When school trips come close I also get worried about every single thing Tomoko mentioned in her head.

Episode 3:
The most despairful moment is when the teachers have students make their own groups. I always wanted to kill myself when they do that. haha

I don't mind being by myself in a place alone. Though I hate being by myself in a place with alot of groups of people.

this,
+the yandere abuse cd
zozeJul 22, 2013 7:35 PM
Jul 22, 2013 9:31 PM

Jul 2013
I think we all know people like this, some less severe and some more. What I've noticed it that people who try to help them or include them into activities, easily get shut down and then they just give up. To help people who have gone this far you need patience and be able to see through what they put up, which most don't, it's easier to deal with "regular" people. They might tell you they hate x and y kind of people, but deep within, they often long to be with them, defense mechanisms is what it is. People have responsibility for their own fates, to different degrees, and I'm in no way taking that away from someone who has problems, but to just look at that aspect and think "it's their fault" is not really constructive. Now I've only watched one episode so I'm going by that.
NtaigJul 22, 2013 9:37 PM
Jul 23, 2013 1:03 AM

Nov 2012
HorrorLand said:
TallonKarrde23 said:
HorrorLand said:

What I'm saying is I don't consider her any negative thing because of the anxiety - but because of the cause of it. I mean, no matter how you look at it, that stuff makes her a genuinely bad person.

I can see where you are coming from with her prior cynical behavior being the cause of what she is now. And I agree with all this, I never said I didn't although I was simply outlining your apparent hypocrisy when judging and labeling prejudice people as bitches or what-not.

"Who is one to judge whether someone is good or bad?" -Paradox

Lets just recap on what exactly Social Anxiety is now, for any future comments. A snippet from wiki will be sufficient (not the bet source, I know)

Wikipedia said:
Social anxiety is a discomfort or a fear when a person is in social interactions that involve a concern about being judged or evaluated by others.[1] It is typically characterized by an intense fear of what others are thinking about them (specifically fear of embarrassment, criticism, or rejection), which results in the individual feeling insecure, and that they are not good enough for other people. The results of this are fear and anxiety within social situations, and the assumption that peers will automatically reject them in the social situations.[2] Developmental social anxiety occurs early in childhood as a normal part of the development of social functioning, and is a stage that most children grow out of, but it may persist or resurface and grow into chronic social anxiety.[3] People vary in how often they experience social anxiety and in which kinds of situations.

Now, note it says development occurs in early childhood. This very well supports Air's perspective of a psychological defense mechanism to counter this form of anxiety which is internal cynicism, blaming and judging others, hence the title of this series... This mechanism has been formed throughout her life, accelerated by her gaming activities etc. of-course along with her initial 'bitchy' personality. Some more readings on psychological defense mechanisms to pursue any further interests

http://www.simplypsychology.org/defense-mechanisms.html

Albeit in this light, having not read the manga I am very interested in how this character could evolve, it could even be critical to help fellow people like this irl.

If one wants to be more specific on which anxiety disorder may she belong to are some of the following.
Avoidant Personality Disorder. This disorder is an anxious-fearful personality disorder characterized by extreme fear of being criticized, low self-esteem, and avoidance of social interaction.
Another possibility is Obsessive-compulsive Personality Disorder. This one is an anxious-fearful disorder characterized by rigid habits and extreme perfectionist. Which could explain why she feels more superior than others and feel others seek to threaten her.

Another type of personality disorder that relates less to anxiety might be Paranoid Personality Disorder. An odd-accentric personality disorder characterized by extreme suspicions and mistrust of others in unwarranted and maladaptive ways.

there are more where she may lie in, but these are the ones that may suit her right away. Plus, she could belong to multiple disorders and not just one.

These disorder lie in the AXIS II of the Diagnostics and Statistical Manual by the American Psychiatric Association. The Axis II disorders normally start around childhood and are more long term usually lasting until adulthood or a lifetime.

In the end, she's also asocial.

Yep, using psychology on fictional anime. But lets not forget, these are real disorders that people are diagnosed with in real life.
TrianteSuaveJul 23, 2013 1:14 AM
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

» Need help identifying a song

XeroBeat - Apr 26

1 by CatChud »»
Apr 26, 5:35 AM

Poll: » Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaetemo Omaera ga Warui! Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Aug 5, 2013

240 by Thnikkakid »»
Apr 11, 7:56 PM

Poll: » Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaetemo Omaera ga Warui! Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 9, 2013

201 by 5hadow17 »»
Apr 11, 4:27 AM

Poll: » Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaetemo Omaera ga Warui! Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 15, 2013

377 by OpelManta »»
Mar 27, 3:48 PM

Poll: » Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaetemo Omaera ga Warui! Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

rederoin - Jul 8, 2013

653 by OpelManta »»
Mar 27, 3:26 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.