Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 29, 2012 3:58 PM

Jan 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Off the start we get some yuri twincest and then BAM, one of them is a futa. Although, no yuri twincest futa action. /sighs

Then it jumps straight into more girl on girl action.

After that, it's pretty straightforward and follows the same route as the first OVA but with different girls.
Oct 29, 2012 9:00 PM

Feb 2010
I thought it was trap. Assuming he/she had testicles and usually futas don't have testicles but it is censored. I like the twins they look a lot like katja from Seikon no Qwaser.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 4, 2012 7:58 AM

Apr 2011
Why can't the loli have a full blown h-scene!? Sigh
Nov 10, 2012 6:48 AM

Mar 2009
I almost fall in the trap~
Sep 30, 2013 12:14 PM
Sep 2013
It's such a shame its over, I've had great masturbation sessions to this.
Apr 27, 2014 4:33 AM

Jul 2009
l am SO disappointed that the twins only lasted one scene. It was a loli and a shota. We need more of those. And they mentioned something about the dude being close to the truth... but they just went and dropped that plot line...
Dec 31, 2015 4:53 AM
Oct 2013
Yaoi trap sex at the start XD although he had tits as well for some reason...

Yuri sex with boss lady and rin was not bad. Rin was so subordinate <3
Her final h scene was alright. Her rapid breathing and cries were good (*˘︶˘*) the boss likes ntr it seems, fapping to rin or maybe just happy her subordinate is feeling good.

The glasses girl getting pounded from behind and the milf anal from behind was pretty good as well.

Stuff that happened was pretty random, but didn't expect much from story newayz ┐( ̄ヮ ̄)┌
User-sanDec 31, 2015 4:53 AM
Mar 14, 2018 7:38 AM

Apr 2017
The ending was really abrupt, eh? Want to see a scene where Kanon (the green-haired boss) also submits to the chikan umu

This second ep seems to be much better than the first one... 1st ep contains lots of repeated scenes where the camera pans three time -.-

Also, whoa wut on the futa boi O.o
The gray-haired teacher was hot <3
Aug 17, 2019 5:30 PM
Feb 2014
This hentai was fucking amazing, all the girls were so hot and exciting with such a perfect character design and animation.

As someone said, the body reaction to the groping were so exciting.

Great fap, one of the best hentai I've ever seen for sure.
Apr 21, 2023 11:17 PM

Nov 2010
That airtight sex on the teacher was so hot! That's an easy fap!
Rin's sex scene was too short, and he didn't f*ck her in the ass. I'm disappointed.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Saishuu Chikan Densha Next Episode 1 Discussion

vancity604swag - Jul 29, 2012

12 by MizuhoKamui »»
Apr 21, 2023 10:22 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.