Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 9, 2011 12:31 PM

Oct 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Oh boy, the wife of this rich guys does the MC while the MC's girls gets done by the husband of that wife. What's more is that that guy all faked shit about the accident.

In thee end a sauciness fest awaits Ai and her sister with many guys. In thee end the MC got a boner out of it and so ends for now.

Wow, talk about shit hit around. How will this problem get resolved I wonder. If ever it does.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Aug 10, 2011 6:07 PM

Jan 2011
im downloading now.
[center]
Aug 11, 2011 9:31 PM

Jun 2011
Sadly, it's an open-ending.
I don't see the point of having the first episode if this is the actual plot.
The hardcore stuff disappeared and became cliche NTR situation.
Where's the buildup so the orgy fest can psychologically scar the casual readers?
Aki Sora (manga) executed this idea in a more reasonable manner and is described to be one of the worst (or best) chapters of the manga.

First episode is better.
_laz_Sep 26, 2011 3:09 PM
The threat is stronger than the execution.
Dec 5, 2011 12:52 AM

Aug 2010
Hehe, yeah surprsingly i wasnt raging on this one like i usually do to other NTRs( #1 is I Can). If you noticed at the very end where you see the guys face and it goes to credits, he says "It's ok Ai, cuz when i see you like this..." and then it ends but you know that he says going to say he likes it which is similiar to the ending of Netorare Fighter(made by the same people, T-rex).
Dec 31, 2011 8:54 AM

Feb 2010
And all lived happily as a big horny family until they died. No need for a 3rd episode.
Mar 18, 2012 12:10 AM

Jul 2011
Rhypo-oniichan said:
And all lived happily as a big horny family until they died. No need for a 3rd episode.

Disagreed. This has become one of my favorite NTR titles so I'm desperately awaiting a 3rd episode!!!

Ai is just SMOKIN' hot and the fact that she started sleeping with the old guy in episode 2 was such a turn-on. If this goes all gangbang/NTR in episode 3 then this series becomes a masterpiece:)
Feb 7, 2013 4:19 PM

Aug 2012
WOWWW! That felt Short! I was like it's OVERRR? OMG :OOO

First ep was MORE Erotic, but this ep I still plenty Aroused ! That ending, OPEN YET SATISFING! Sei's words were probably .....I....Love you no matter what! Great to SEE Sei won't mind Ai to still be his GIRL after all this ! Is this NTR???

god BEST NTR EVER!!! 10/10
Feb 23, 2013 10:07 AM

Feb 2013
happyanime3 said:

First ep was MORE Erotic, but this ep I still plenty Aroused ! That ending, OPEN YET SATISFING! Sei's words were probably .....I....Love you no matter what! Great to SEE Sei won't mind Ai to still be his GIRL after all this ! Is this NTR???

yeah i thought the same hopefully we get a sequel or something
Jun 6, 2013 8:53 PM
Jul 2011
IAtePringles said:
happyanime3 said:

yeah i thought the same hopefully we get a sequel or something

3rd episode gets released on June 21st in case you didn't know already
Jul 14, 2013 7:13 AM

Oct 2009

Again, it's the guy's fault because he wasn't honest. Even more to it, he's actually a whore. 2 million yen is not so huge sum and they could pay it off in five or maybe ten years. Not only he's a prostitute but also a sluggard; but all bitches are, I guess. Still he could just entrust his girlfriend with the bills, maybe it would take more time like fifteen years but nonetheless
What bothers the girl is not the fact that her boyfriend betrayed her, but that... he looked too happy in the process. Come on.

Yumekichi11 said:
What's more is that that guy all faked shit about the accident.

How do you know that? Anyway it sounded suspicious in the first place, the guy should have called police

Rhypo-oniichan said:
And all lived happily as a big horny family until they died.

And they died pretty soon 'cause one of the servants was ill with AIDS
SerhiykoFeb 17, 2020 4:04 PM
Jan 16, 2014 5:41 AM
Jan 2014
Why... Why did they drug the little sister into it? They Raped her and force her to fuck her sister until she didn't know who she was anymore. I fucking hate Hentai like this! Always drugging someone who shouldn't be involved in the first place. That Old man and the bitch of a wife should be charge with 2nd degree Rape and Kidnapping. I hope they both rot in hell for their sins.
Apr 5, 2014 12:56 PM
Oct 2008
So why is it that Ai never changes her clothes? Maybe it has something to do with the fact that her breasts change size when they're clothed and when they're out in the open...

This episode was boring. I mean, the part where he sex with the guys wife was pretty hot, but that was so short. I also know it's a different path from the first episode, but Ai gave in way too fast; there was no real breaking at all, it was just instant gang bang slut. The lesbian incest and dildo stuff was even more dull.

Boring, predicable with the set up... such a step down from the awesome that was the previous episode.
Oct 14, 2014 5:33 PM
Oct 2013
Looks like the art style changed compared to first ep. So all the epic face expressions are no more but h scenes were still good and bodies still looked good so that's fine.

Especially like how Ai starts to feel herself up when she's about to cum.

Reset story as well. So it looks like the guy just can't catch a break. he gets raped and ntr in every life lol.

Serhiyko said:
NSFW:

Lol at al the ring switching hahahahaha.
Jan 16, 2015 3:50 AM

Aug 2009
well, shit started out pretty well

if mc just fucking explained to his girl ahead of time this wouldnt happen (well i guess theres no way to explain that lol)

skimmed through the second half, shit made no sense at all

guess all these eps have independent plot (routes i assume)

5/10 meh
Feb 10, 2021 4:30 PM
Sep 2015
Are Yukino and Tetsuo Tomioka married?
Feb 11, 2021 5:21 PM

Oct 2009
Arringtastic1 said:

Yes, they are married
Feb 11, 2021 5:26 PM
Sep 2015
Serhiyko said:
Arringtastic1 said:

Yes, they are married
Tetsuo Tomioka has two rings on his fingers.
Feb 11, 2021 5:31 PM

Oct 2009
Arringtastic1 said:
Tetsuo Tomioka has two rings on his fingers.

Yes. And your point is?
Anyway, here's his bio from the VN: http://vndb.org/c7167
Yukino is also given as "Tomioka Yukino" (富岡雪之) in the ED credits:
SerhiykoFeb 11, 2021 5:39 PM
Apr 24, 2023 8:34 PM

Nov 2010
Good sex scenes, especially the DP on both sisters. I still prefer episode one since I like it when it's against the girl's will. It's more arousing for me that way. hehe
Nov 25, 2023 7:40 PM
Nov 2023
My God, they gave us screen time of the main villains of the game, too bad they omitted the doctor with glasses, but still this episode was more shocking and more hurtful. I congratulate the game company who trusted to make a faithful adaptation of this route to the animated T-Rex company.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kanojo ga Mimai ni Konai Wake Episode 3 Discussion

ShanaFlame - Jun 20, 2013

49 by Fan_INSANO »»
Nov 25, 2023 7:45 PM

Poll: » Kanojo ga Mimai ni Konai Wake Episode 1 Discussion

Inarius - Nov 20, 2010

17 by Fan_INSANO »»
Nov 25, 2023 7:37 PM

» 2nd episode?

Demerson - Mar 29, 2011

3 by ownosourus »»
May 10, 2012 5:20 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.