Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 9, 2011 10:04 PM

Feb 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Quite good episode this one.

Seiren become the new Precure but still unsure about her feeling.

Next episode we will see some fight for new Precure but I didn't hear the previews what her named was again.
I thought hummy said Cure Mint but that can't be right.

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (Girls und Panzer der Film ) / from Nishizumi Miho

Jul 10, 2011 5:26 AM

Feb 2010
Blackbird said:

Next episode we will see some fight for new Precure but I didn't hear the previews what her named was again.

It's cure beat :) can't wait to see her Attack!
Jul 10, 2011 7:02 PM

Feb 2008
Yeah I knew it's not Cure Mint,

We have Cure Rythm, Cure Melody it must be something with music. :D

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (Girls und Panzer der Film ) / from Nishizumi Miho

Jul 10, 2011 7:05 PM

Feb 2010
Yep :DD
I think this episode was one of the best, I liked how siren cared about hummy so much and all, i think their friendship is really way to strong for mephisto XDD haha, Love Beat <3 also can't wait for the whole transform
Jul 13, 2011 10:12 AM

Apr 2011
It wasn't subbed yet ;-;
Must resist temptation to watch RAW
Jul 14, 2011 8:11 AM

Aug 2010
I was giddy when they showed the new precure. I know I haven't seen all the precure but this is my favorite one yet. Pretty characters and the interaction between Hibiki and Kanade is done so well imo.

Blackbird said:

I heard Beat (and doremi said so as well, haha) but when I listened to it again I can see why someone might say Mint (just by how it's said in Japanese).
prismheartJul 14, 2011 8:14 AM
Jul 14, 2011 8:53 AM

Jul 2008
Isn't it kind of weird that Siren became a precure though? Isn't that the equivalent of Chypre or Coffret from Heartcatch becoming one?
Jul 14, 2011 10:51 AM

Apr 2011
Blackbird said:
Yeah I knew it's not Cure Mint,

Besides, don't we already have a Cure Mint?

GarLogan78 said:
Isn't it kind of weird that Siren became a precure though? Isn't that the equivalent of Chypre or Coffret from Heartcatch becoming one?

I see what you mean but I don't think so. The Precure wiki says that Hummy is a fairy born in Major Land while Siren is just a resident there, doesn't say anything about her being a fairy as well.

Jul 14, 2011 10:53 AM

Jan 2009
I actually just watch this show for this moment alone, i srsly cant all the "puke rainbows" plot, srsly i love the fights, i love the slice of life part, but i just face palm at the whole, "lets make everyone sad" its kindda diabolic to try to make everyone in the world an emo but ....

Anyway i srsly just keep watching this for Siren and Muse, and i just LOVE this episode for Siren FINALLY becoming a cure.
Signature removed. Please check your private messages.
Jul 14, 2011 11:47 AM

Jul 2008
GJ8 said:

GarLogan78 said:

I see what you mean but I don't think so. The Precure wiki says that Hummy is a fairy born in Major Land while Siren is just a resident there, doesn't say anything about her being a fairy as well.

Knowing there is a precedent makes me feel a little better, but I still think it is fishy XD
Jul 14, 2011 2:11 PM

Dec 2006
Now if only Hummy could transform into a girl...

Jul 14, 2011 2:16 PM

Jul 2008
I really like Cure Beats character design (I haven't seen past precures other than Heartcatch so I don't know about similarities).

It just really annoys me that Seiren is good now/becoming good. I know like it has been expected for a while, but she has been evil this whole show and then she just decides to have a change of heart? I don't like it. I would rather her stay evil.
Jul 14, 2011 3:20 PM

Apr 2011
loli_slayer said:

I thought she could. I mean hey, Siren could do it so why not?
Jul 15, 2011 3:40 PM

Nov 2009
GarLogan78 said:
I really like Cure Beats character design (I haven't seen past precures other than Heartcatch so I don't know about similarities).

It just really annoys me that Seiren is good now/becoming good. I know like it has been expected for a while, but she has been evil this whole show and then she just decides to have a change of heart? I don't like it. I would rather her stay evil.

The necklace she wears all the time probably was a hypnoses item and hummy's feeling of friendship made the hypnosis wore of and destroyed the necklace

xD
GJ8 said:
loli_slayer said:

I thought she could. I mean hey, Siren could do it so why not?

It was like that in Yes! Precure 5 that some can and some don't maybe its a gift? :P
Jul 15, 2011 7:35 PM

Apr 2011
lobkestar said:
The necklace she wears all the time probably was a hypnosis item and Hummy's feeling of friendship made the hypnosis wore of and destroyed the necklace

xD

Well the PC wiki does mention that she was under hypnosis the entire time so I wouldn't doubt it. We'll just have to see if next episode she has the pendant again
Jul 16, 2011 6:06 PM

Jul 2008
I don't really want to make a topic about it but....

In the Suite Precure movie picture you can see another new precure!!

Gar_LoganJul 16, 2011 6:11 PM
Jul 16, 2011 8:44 PM

Jan 2009
GarLogan78 said:

OMG wtf? i had seen pictures of that yellow cure, but i always thought it was Muse without his cape and mask D:
Signature removed. Please check your private messages.
Jul 16, 2011 10:40 PM

Aug 2010
Oh mai, best ep of Suite so far.
Jul 17, 2011 4:20 AM

Nov 2009
GarLogan78 said:

It isn't sure if she would be a movie only character, if you maybe want to keep up with the news of the precure series you may want to go here: The Pretty Cure News you can follow the pretty cure wiki to but i don't really like the chaos that has bin up there for a few weeks already
Jul 17, 2011 1:32 PM

Apr 2011
The Precure group on LiveJournal gets spoilers way faster than the wiki so I'd check there too Gar
Jul 31, 2011 6:12 AM

Nov 2009
GJ8 said:
The Precure group on LiveJournal gets spoilers way faster than the wiki so I'd check there too Gar

Wiki only post it when its like 1000 times confirmed xD
Nov 6, 2011 12:11 PM

Aug 2009
I'm glad to see Seiren finally breaking the hypnosis. She's just so cute, especially in human form! And I love her sense of fashion. XD

loli_slayer said:

:O
Nov 8, 2011 3:31 AM

Apr 2011
Aishia said:
I'm glad to see Seiren finally breaking the hypnosis. She's just so cute, especially in human form! And I love her sense of fashion. XD

loli_slayer said:

:O

How I wish that to happen as well.
Aug 10, 2013 6:09 PM

Dec 2008
Pretty good episode. Actually made me tear up a few times.
Jul 24, 2017 2:42 PM

Nov 2012
Really like Siren's Precure design.

Can already tell her redemption arc is going to be great (they always are in this franchise).

Not sure about becoming my favorite or second favorite but if this keeps it up can see this being my third favorite of the franchise.
Feb 2, 2018 3:59 PM

Apr 2012
Great episode.

Remember Bassdrum's suspicions that Siren is a cure? Well, now she is!
"Fortress Maximus has come himself. Okay! Then I shall get Fortress Maximus to fight me, huh huh huh!"

Aug 14, 2021 2:54 PM
Dec 2020
This episode was so good it made me cry a bit. I seriously can't understand all the hate Suite gets in the Precure community.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Suite Precure♪ Episode 48 Discussion

prismheart - Jan 29, 2012

18 by Shrimp_Tail »»
Feb 22, 7:20 PM

Poll: » Suite Precure♪ Episode 14 Discussion

11AM - May 16, 2011

6 by Shrimp_Tail »»
Feb 9, 11:10 PM

Poll: » Suite Precure♪ Episode 6 Discussion

Hoppy - Mar 20, 2011

11 by Shrimp_Tail »»
Jan 31, 8:29 PM

Poll: » Suite Precure♪ Episode 2 Discussion

Blackbird - Feb 13, 2011

19 by Shrimp_Tail »»
Jan 28, 8:45 PM

Poll: » Suite Precure♪ Episode 37 Discussion

minimiau - Nov 2, 2011

8 by ThorVermillion »»
Jan 6, 6:27 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.