Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Oct 8, 2022 2:03 PM
Oct 2020
anime was good expect bad female characters and weird fanservices
Nov 11, 2022 4:26 PM
Sep 2016
After watching a few hundred anime, I have learned that if an anime on here is rated below a 7.0, I probably won't like it. I can count on 1 hand the number of exceptions to this. I enjoyed Grimoire of Zero, so I figured I'd check out this side story/sequel. When I saw that this anime had a 6.4, I was a little worried, but I wanted to give it a chance anyway. I kept waiting for it suddenly become awful, but it just kept being about the same as Grimoire of Zero. It's got some weird stuff, but that's pretty normal for anime. Why is this rated so lowly? Yeah it's a bit mediocre, but it's not that bad. I've watched way worse stuff that still has at least a 7.5 on here. In fact I'd say this had more consistent characters than Grimoire of Zero. Why did this show get hit with the lower rating?

Oh well.

I enjoyed it. It's a 7/10. Not great, but not bad. I had fun.
Nov 16, 2022 2:13 AM
Jun 2021
All I gotta say is I hope we get a 2nd season one day. This was enjoyable for me, though not so much for others it seems. Definitely gonna watch the prequel to this.
Dec 18, 2022 9:56 PM
May 2022
Season 2 Season 2 Season 2 Season 2 🥺🥺 need more sable and roux beautiful moments
Dec 27, 2022 11:05 PM
Nov 2017
I actually enjoyed this show, it's a little slow and the main guy is somewhat.. out of everything it seems.. But I can't wait to see what happens next at The Forbidden Library! Also, the little Witch is so cute. :3
Jan 26, 2023 5:49 AM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
This was a pretty good finale, I was really wondering how they’d manage to win without killing anybody, and looks like they did kill some people lol but I did enjoy the scene of the human soldiers getting terrorized and then high tailing it out of there lol. And then came Zero’s overkill attack which was really cool, and the culprit was also susssed out rather cleverly because I was also fooled for a hot minute lol. And now our main trio has graduated and are off on a new adventure in a Season 2 we’ll probably never see, oh well lol. And Professor Los is Sunday chilling, nice way to end it.

As the first show me and my buddy decided to watch together this year this was a pretty damn good one, found myself enjoying it quite a bit, especially due to the characters and their interactions. Hort, Kudo and Sable started out pretty far apart but by the end I couldn’t imagine them without each other, and of course I enjoyed Professor Los and other side characters too, really enjoyed Zero in this even though I haven’t seen the original show, and I also enjoyed Tyrant’s redemption and his moments with Ms. Hearthful, which on crunchyroll it seemed to be the general consensus that they were the best couple lol. And another thing I particularly liked about this show was the backgrounds, I’m a sucker for nice backgrounds in anime and they we’re pretty consistently good in this and never seemed lazy to me. I also want to point out that the gore was pretty nice, the show is generally lighthearted but the occasional gore was a fun break from that lol, Tyrant’s lack of reaction to his limbs being chopped was kinda funny too.

I also liked the story of this, Zero and her gang pretending to be villains was a fun twist even though it wasn’t hard to see coming as someone that hasn’t seen the original show, and I also just really enjoyed the growth of the characters over the show. Also Sable’s love interest being Los was interesting but I do think he’d be better with Hort giving the shipping of them early on lol. I also can’t forget to mention the fanservice which I was pleasantly surprised to see, especially Hort and Zero because some of those scenes were steamy lol. And the OP and ED were both great, I’m especially a fan of the ED, it’s just a shame we didn’t get it super often lol. It was nice to return to Spring 2022 with this show, this was one that I would have picked for my list had there not been so many others that season that caught my attention, but I’m glad to have finally got to it now, it was a fun one for sure. Guess I’ll hit up the OG show soon too.
TheColonel76Jan 26, 2023 6:00 AM
Feb 18, 2023 8:06 AM
Nov 2018
Horrible.
Waste of resources.

Communist made, in this case is Communist korean.
leftoid stup?
Mar 14, 2023 3:04 PM
Mar 2023
Like the writing in the first half was at least questionable... not saying the second half was good but i wasnt deading of boredom!
Jun 20, 2023 1:02 PM
Jun 2023
mc character to dull like a littoral doll. He was also stupid af which annoyed me
Aug 7, 2023 11:40 AM
Jun 2023
ya quiero ver la continuacion, lastima que no se anuncio nada
Aug 11, 2023 3:28 PM

Jan 2021
I barely watched this anime. I didn't enjoy it yet i watched it. Idk why 😳 4/10
Roxy

Apr 22, 10:17 AM
Apr 2017
Fun anime, I hoped for more
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » What do you think about Mahoutsukai Reimeiki characters?

Shizuna - Apr 11

0 by Shizuna »»
Apr 11, 1:38 AM

Poll: » Mahoutsukai Reimeiki Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 16, 2022

29 by Garrett_Dark »»
Feb 4, 2:20 PM

Poll: » Mahoutsukai Reimeiki Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 9, 2022

16 by Garrett_Dark »»
Feb 4, 12:03 AM

Poll: » Mahoutsukai Reimeiki Episode 5 Discussion

Stark700 - May 5, 2022

39 by Garrett_Dark »»
Feb 3, 5:06 AM

Poll: » Mahoutsukai Reimeiki Episode 4 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 28, 2022

39 by Garrett_Dark »»
Feb 3, 3:47 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.