Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 25, 2021 3:05 PM
May 2021
It's revealed that back then, Nazuna actually wanted to become a detective and that Mejiro had laughed when she learned of the former's future endeavors. Talk about ironic considering what Mejiro ended up doing with her life down the road...
XO2HKIMNov 25, 2021 3:09 PM
Nov 25, 2021 3:06 PM
Oct 2017
Sometimes I ask myself is Nazuna dumb or is she acting... Also damn that boy got rejected..
Nov 27, 2021 2:03 AM
Jan 2021
Feel kinda bad for the guy who got rejected, I think she a bit too harsh. We might be getting some detective action next chapter so I'm excited about that.
Nov 28, 2021 8:16 AM
Jun 2021
Arvin2509 said:
Feel kinda bad for the guy who got rejected, I think she a bit too harsh. We might be getting some detective action next chapter so I'm excited about that.
I'M not so sure about that...i mean he ACTUALLY did want to get under her pants
Nov 28, 2021 9:45 AM
Jan 2021
IKE_SAMA said:
Arvin2509 said:
I don't think we can be sure about that, it was only something Mejiro said while rejecting him. Also, the guy cried after getting rejected, I don't think he'd actually cry if he only wanted to get in her pants.
Nov 28, 2021 9:48 AM
Jun 2021
Arvin2509 said:
IKE_SAMA said:
I don't think we can be sure about that. Also, the guy cried after getting rejected, I don't think he'd actually cry if he only wanted to get in her pants.
true tho...this is actually my first manga...i normally only watch the anime but since i realised when the anime was going to sir i decided to read it😅..and it's been really fun..i just didn't realise we still needed to wait for the manga to come out too...maan being an otaku can be really hard
Nov 28, 2021 9:57 AM
Jan 2021
I see. I also used to watch anime only, but started reading some manga after a while. Nowadays though, I read manga more than I watch anime. It's a lot easier and faster to consume. I also don't like it sometimes when an anime is super slow and boring or has a lot of filler since my attention span is pretty low, I like reading manga at my own pace. Having to wait a week/a month for a new chapter may be hard at first, but you eventually get used to it. Waiting a week for new chapters/episodes is something that applies for anime too, but most people watch anime seasons that have already been completed and then not watch it until a new season airs. I feel like you can do that with manga too, by reading what's already out, then taking a long break and reading a lot of it at once. There's also a lot of anime/manga that are already completed so you don't need to watch/read any more.
Sep 30, 2022 5:42 PM

Mar 2021
Bro didn't deserve that
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yofukashi no Uta Chapter 182 Discussion

japieer - Aug 15, 2023

16 by RayFantasian »»
Apr 26, 4:28 AM

Poll: » Yofukashi no Uta Chapter 200 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Jesse-kun - Jan 21

89 by RayFantasian »»
Apr 26, 4:22 AM

» chapter count not showing

oogaboogascary - Jan 25

5 by YosuXD »»
Mar 17, 12:32 PM

Poll: » Yofukashi no Uta Chapter 197 Discussion

MegamiRem - Dec 26, 2023

19 by RioFS »»
Feb 19, 1:30 PM

Poll: » Yofukashi no Uta Chapter 129 Discussion

Jesse-kun - Jun 30, 2022

7 by Syureria »»
Jan 29, 5:56 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.