Forum Settings
Forums
Persona 5: Mementos Mission
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 28, 2020 3:02 PM

Mar 2012
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
The final chapter wraps up the Double Fang Murder Demon arc and covers Iwai's confidant Ranks 7, 8, 9.
Rank 8 in this manga is a little bit more dangerous for Ren and that sharp look in his eye. Tsuda actually clocks him with his gun because he doesn't like the way he's looking at him.
So Ren sustains a bruise on his face for the rest of the chapter until they go to Mementos to take down the Double Fang Murder Demon's Shadow.
Akechi calls him with some info on Eri.
It's a brand new day and Ren prepares for school...only to realize he forgot to do his math homework...

"Carpe Diem" is the motto of the Phantom Thief! For Ren Amamiya, life moves nonstop!

This could probably have been split into two chapters. I hope Rokuro Saito wasn't rushed to finished this.

The raw scans have been out for a while but I hope the scanlation group finishes it.
https://loveheaven.net/read-persona-5-mementos-missions-manga-raw-chapter-18.html
A good author leaves the audience enough material to be satisfied with, yet yearning for more.
Nov 6, 2022 7:38 AM
Apr 2020
Honestly I was kinda disappointed there was no message from Rokuro Saito like in the other volumes, still though it was pretty good

I liked the Akechi movie scene as well, it basically portrayed Akechi's whole character in one scene "What a stupid movie. It wasn't even bad in a good way". Honestly wish some of the things that happen in the manga could have been in the game

But it did seem like it was kinda rushed at points, especially with Iwai and the conclusion of everything

More topics from this board

» Anime adaptation

Avrin_Rose - May 1, 2022

1 by Dr_Stoned »»
May 1, 2022 5:34 PM

Poll: » Persona 5: Mementos Mission Chapter 17 Discussion

xxxATiON - May 28, 2020

0 by xxxATiON »»
May 28, 2020 10:35 PM

Poll: » Persona 5: Mementos Mission Chapter 16 Discussion

xxxATiON - Apr 6, 2020

0 by xxxATiON »»
Apr 6, 2020 9:05 PM

Poll: » Persona 5: Mementos Mission Chapter 15 Discussion

xxxATiON - Mar 19, 2020

0 by xxxATiON »»
Mar 19, 2020 5:55 PM

Poll: » Persona 5: Mementos Mission Chapter 14 Discussion

xxxATiON - Feb 28, 2020

0 by xxxATiON »»
Feb 28, 2020 9:09 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.