Forum Settings
Forums
Edens Zero
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 27, 2020 4:40 PM

Sep 2017
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
The opening scene was hot. So Elsie even took care of baby Shiki and was Valk level back then, that's a really powerful pirate and she's so proud of being called a pirate for having to steal provisions lol. So Granbell got almostt completely destroyed, Ziggy is more crazy powerful than we thought. At least the main objective is still Mother, but when they find Ziggy on the way they will go all out.
Jul 27, 2020 5:25 PM

Jan 2009
love the bath scenes sexy hot battle between Homura and Elsie and as expected Elsie is overpowered as fuck

so now we go back to the main plot that is finding mother at last while also defeating Evil Ziggy
Jul 27, 2020 6:40 PM

Feb 2020
Looks like it has become a race to find mother, i'm so exited to see what the next stage if the adventure is.
Jul 27, 2020 7:49 PM

Mar 2015
I love that Elsie is just like Erza.
vong10Jul 27, 2020 11:07 PM
Jul 27, 2020 10:57 PM
Nov 2019
vong10 said:
I love that Elsie is just like Erza although I find it strange that she's human(?) when back in the first few chapters we see her as a machine.

Wouldn't call her exactly like her based as Elsie different more compare to her in ways and we saw her battle suit, but don't think she made of machine unless her body modify to point it looks human on certain areas. Might be possible if Ziggy fix her similar to StarShines.
Jul 27, 2020 11:06 PM

Mar 2015
LordChuckMoe221 said:
vong10 said:
I love that Elsie is just like Erza although I find it strange that she's human(?) when back in the first few chapters we see her as a machine.

Wouldn't call her exactly like her based as Elsie different more compare to her in ways and we saw her battle suit, but don't think she made of machine unless her body modify to point it looks human on certain areas. Might be possible if Ziggy fix her similar to StarShines.

She's powerful and a goof, just like erza. My mistake, it wasn't actually her when they fought. So she may still be human.
Jul 28, 2020 5:07 PM

Mar 2019
Hype!

Next arc here we go. Bath scene was super nice also
Jul 29, 2020 3:44 AM

Oct 2017
A bit of bathing fanservice which was great. Elsie too op even without any weapon to fight with, Homura is nowhere near her. I was hoping she'd train her thou but looks like that'll have to wait.

So my theory about Ziggy's memory getting swapped with another Ziggy from alternate world might be true after all.

Shiki finally knows what he wants to wish to mother and he's more determined than ever. Time to go find her for real and looks like they are already close to outer space.
Jul 29, 2020 1:38 PM
Nov 2019
vong10 said:
LordChuckMoe221 said:

She's powerful and a goof, just like erza. My mistake, it wasn't actually her when they fought. So she may still be human.

Erza is more serious and good-nature while Elsie more for trolling and playing around where she see fits. There similarities, but not truly the same thing.
Jul 31, 2020 11:54 PM

Oct 2019
At least they're not going too crazy on the fan service in this series... unlike Fairy tail, my god

More topics from this board

Poll: » Edens Zero Chapter 285 Discussion

deg - Apr 23

2 by jas-samaaa »»
Apr 25, 7:16 AM

Poll: » Edens Zero Chapter 284 Discussion

MegamiRem - Apr 16

2 by jas-samaaa »»
Apr 17, 1:35 AM

Poll: » Edens Zero Chapter 176 Discussion

FragmantLemon - Jan 25, 2022

10 by Tempest_16 »»
Apr 16, 2:30 PM

Poll: » Edens Zero Chapter 283 Discussion

MegamiRem - Apr 9

3 by rohan121 »»
Apr 9, 4:44 PM

Poll: » Edens Zero Chapter 167 Discussion

Gonikku - Nov 8, 2021

11 by Tempest_16 »»
Apr 9, 2:12 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.