New
ray or norman?
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Aug 27, 2019 9:45 AM
Aug 2019
Ray then ray then ray then ray then ray then ray then ray
Sep 6, 2019 3:00 AM
May 2013
Voted for Ray. He has the personality traits I find to be very appealing.... loyalty, book-smarts, & protector. To name a few.

Btw if you read long enough to the manga, you may like him more.
Norman has actually grew on me though.
So it’s:
> Ray
> Norman
Sep 19, 2019 2:32 AM

Jun 2016
Lmao i think someone used bots or smth to vote for Ray more than 600 times, last time i checked Norman was ahead by some votes
Oct 25, 2019 6:50 AM
Mar 2019
Stoorainclaire said:
I don't know there is thread like this before and here I just want to make interesting fun discussion here. Like the title says, which one do you like better?

In my opinion, I go for ray. I know that norman is a genius but for me ray is on another level. I also like ray because of his character and his development through the series.

norman is just too boring. i don't know why.

what about you?
omg,at last someone said it. He's genius,sweet and everything but those characters are boring,at least that is what i thought.
Nov 10, 2019 11:37 AM
Oct 2019
I will, of course, choose my boy Ray owo.
otakuufriendly
Jan 4, 2020 5:46 PM

Nov 2012
I see Ray is the most popular, I really expect to like him to be my fave with his design and his VA being the voice of a Killua and a VA I particularly love.

But Norman was easily my favourite in this show. I really hope we haven't seen the last of him.
I have a third testicle that gives me psychic powers
Jan 8, 2020 8:27 PM

Apr 2018
Ray was more entertaining to watch, both him and Norman are incredibly smart, but Ray is a lot more realistic and I would /almost/ call him pessimistic if it wasn't for the situation being so dark that pessimism was the most positive way of thinking you could manage. His character is more relatable as I find myself agreeing with him more often than not.

HOWEVER

My vote goes to my boii Norman. Although Ray is Isabella's son, I feel like Norman is more truely on Isabella's level of intellect and wit. Even in the opening sequence, there's a shot of Norman wearing an expression that almost mirror's Isabella's, the look she has when you just know she's looking straight through their schemes. The way Norman tricked Ray too... and although all 3 of the kids had to act normally in order not to be caught by their expressions, I feel like Norman sometimes kept that act up a little too well compared to Emma and even Ray that it really made me wonder how much he really had up his sleeve. Norman was almost boring, but there's something unsettling about him like how sometimes he just seemed a little too relaxed and knowing. I don't think he's evil by any means, and isn't like Isabella, but he does scare me almost as much as Isabella does with the amount of scheming going on behind his innocent smile.
Mar 2, 2020 8:32 PM
Mar 2020
No manga spoilers, but I’m pretty sure the manga has affected my opinion somewhat honestly.
May 3, 2020 7:45 AM

Feb 2010
My vote goes to Ray but Norman is more interesting as character... Ray from the beginning looks good but more and more he's being pushed to being a sidekick of that Mary Sue, Emma.

But tbh, both are goats and far better than Emma.

Dota 2 Esports Stories are a fuckin Anime IRL Anime Sports

May 3, 2020 8:07 AM

Dec 2018
Norman is the best boy of this show, period. I simply love the depth & genius of that lil' boy.
"There's no such thing as a painless lesson, they just don't exist. Sacrifices are necessary. You can't gain anything without losing something first. Although if you can endure that pain and walk away from it, you'll find that you now have a heart strong enough to overcome any obstacle. Yeah... a heart made full-metal."

~Edward Elric
Sep 7, 2021 6:33 PM
Sep 2021
It will always be Norman for me. The fact that he sacrificed himself just to make sure his family is safe is already enough reason. He could have escaped but he didn't want to risk the fact that Ray or Emma would be his replacement. He would rather just let himself be eaten by the demons instead if abandoning his family. If you ask me THAT is true love. He showed and expressed that without fail. I know Emma saw that and that is what will make her choose Ray over Norman
Sep 7, 2021 8:48 PM

Sep 2020
Ray is too pessimistic, Emma is too optimistic, Norman is the perfect blend.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» I'm in a dilemma help ( 1 2 )

Saphhh - Mar 25

51 by EpicAlphaMale »»
Apr 1, 1:40 AM

» Best Season of Anime Ever?

bigeli2020 - Jul 18, 2022

47 by Zimmu »»
Mar 25, 12:35 PM

Poll: » Yakusoku no Neverland Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 28, 2019

567 by Sus_baby »»
Mar 25, 12:53 AM

Poll: » Yakusoku no Neverland Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 28, 2019

295 by Yanarsen »»
Mar 4, 7:41 AM

Poll: » Yakusoku no Neverland Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jan 31, 2019

245 by WuzWutz »»
Feb 22, 7:35 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.