Forum Settings
Forums
New
Mar 21, 2019 12:19 AM

Dec 2013
After I completed Kaiji, I only re-watched first 10 episodes. But since I completed it once before, I don't want to add it as "dropped" to my list.

Instead of only integers, if I could write "0.4" to "Total Times Re-watched" area, then I could add those extra 10 episodes to my list without adding the anime as dropped. Can you consider adding this feature? Thank you very much.
Mar 21, 2019 12:35 AM

Jan 2018
This is a good idea. Tbh when that happens to me, I just say to hell with it and mark a full rewatch lmao (only happened maybe once or twice, but still).

"I am not sure that I exist, actually. I am all the writers that I have read, all the
people that I have met, all the women that I have loved; all the cities I have visited.
"
― Jorge Luis Borges
[url=]Goodreads[/url] | [url=]Letterboxd[/url]

Mar 21, 2019 11:47 AM

Nov 2011
anime -> edit -> check the option "re-watching", change the number of episodes watched to whatever episodes you have re-watched". unless i misunderstood what you are asking for.
You can buy lossless digital music from your favorite Japanese artists on https://ototoy.jp/.
The songs are all DRM-free and you can re-download your purchased albums as you wish.
Show your support to your favorite artist if you can!
ps. if you are looking for Japanese albums, you have to search it in Japanese (not romaji). Just copy and paste the name.

For those who want to learn Japanese through anime
Resources for learning the language
Mar 22, 2019 12:41 AM

Dec 2013
I think you misunderstood. I want to have it as completed as I don't plan to re-watch remaining episodes. When I check that option, anime goes to my watching list.
ekmllMar 22, 2019 5:37 AM
Mar 22, 2019 1:13 AM

Oct 2014
DreamingBeats said:
anime -> edit -> check the option "re-watching", change the number of episodes watched to whatever episodes you have re-watched". unless i misunderstood what you are asking for.
You wouldn't want it stuck in on-hold or something if you're not planning on ever finishing that rewatch, though.

One (dumb) alternative is that since MAL makes rewatches double your episode count say if you've watched 35 episodes of Kaiji you could put it as 17 episodes watched with one rewatch which would make it double to 34, which would be a fine solution as long as you're fine with knowing your list is set up like that.
Mar 22, 2019 5:36 AM

Dec 2013
zombie_pegasus said:

One (dumb) alternative is that since MAL makes rewatches double your episode count say if you've watched 35 episodes of Kaiji you could put it as 17 episodes watched with one rewatch which would make it double to 34, which would be a fine solution as long as you're fine with knowing your list is set up like that.

Thanks. Not dumb at all, rather a smart solution. I'll do that from now on.

More topics from this board

» @ sign spam/attack

kuroneko99 - Apr 16

4 by traed »»
4 hours ago

» Add the option to change profile favorites pictures

k1rb - Oct 21, 2022

20 by Astachanna »»
4 hours ago

» An "Anime Franchise" page

_cjessop19_ - 12 hours ago

1 by Astachanna »»
4 hours ago

» Combining every season of an Anime?

Dennisss - Apr 1, 2021

17 by _cjessop19_ »»
Today, 1:08 AM

Poll: » Add list setting to make notes private (on public lists)

S_h_a_r_k_93 - Nov 12, 2022

25 by anonymate »»
Apr 24, 9:57 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.