Forum Settings
Forums

Do you have dreams involving anime characters?

New
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Sep 5, 2020 6:30 AM

Aug 2018
Yeah, I really love Shiki (anime title) so much, it went into my dreams. There, I met the characters and lived in their village. Story here story there I forgot most of it and~ sunlight poke me through my window.
Sep 5, 2020 7:31 AM

May 2015
Two, both a decade+ ago, the first was a Yu-Gi-Oh! one, the second was partly a Dragon Ball one, I think I was Yami Yugi in the Yu-Gi-Oh! one, I partnered with Kaiba and we played a duel against someone, we were above his plane and there were a lot of running, that's all I remember about it, I were at a friend's place at the time and he asked me in the morning why I kicked him a lot 😂 the second one wasn't a Dragon Ball one but in a part of it, the only part I remember, I was Goku, I was with the Z Warriors, only some of them maybe(?) and we were flying in space heading to an abandoned planet which we eventually arrived at to rescue/protect(?) a kid, whom lived on that planet all by himself, maybe there was someone with him who took care of him(?) not sure, I don't remember it that well, the planet anyways gave me or the kid a horror movie cabin like feeling, and that's all talks!
Sep 5, 2020 7:39 AM

May 2020
i had a dream when i was levi and
Sep 5, 2020 10:14 AM

Aug 2018
Probably, but I usually can't remember my dreams that well.
Sep 5, 2020 10:22 AM
Isekai Trucker

Oct 2015
Not from anime but since it's about to become one so guess it counts. Currently reading the light novel of So I'm a spider, so what? Which I read several volumes in a couple of days. So damn good that I had dreams of it for nights. Some of the dreams were brutal as hell, and some fun as hell. Just like the novels.
Today, I may be a weak little bug that gets tossed in the wind,
washed away by the currents, and drowns, but tomorrow,
I may become the butterfly that spreads its colossal wings and flies the open skies!

~ Oe Kintaro
Sep 5, 2020 1:28 PM

May 2014
No, not really. But once I had this dream that was an endless first-person view of manga pages flipping. and I kept waking up and falling back asleep and having the same dream. It was terrible.
Sep 6, 2020 7:12 AM
Jul 2018
It sometimes happen. Usually when I become attached too much to one particular anime or character.

I had one where I shared a hug with Hirasawa Yui-Senpai, and one another where I cuddled with Rem. Those always leave me in a good mood for the rest of the days.
Sep 6, 2020 7:43 AM
Aug 2018
I had one where I was exchanging messages with kashiwazaki sena(haganai). She was being kinda annoying/smug but it was fun trying to have a conversation with her. Also, there was one the other day where I was reading a manga and suddenly one character popped out. She was an evil clone of my mother and was black and white(like a manga). Then she tried to kill me with a knife but I managed to put the manga under a faucet and by doing that, the ink of the pages washed away and the evil clone disappeared from the real life.
Sep 6, 2020 7:53 AM

Oct 2017
I remember having dreams of having sex with one of my favourite characters in anime -..-
I won't say who but I regret nothing.
Sep 6, 2020 4:02 PM

Mar 2018
This thread was so dead like from 2 years ago lmao, but im glad u guys share your dreams :)
Sep 6, 2020 4:07 PM
Jul 2018
I don't think I need to tell what I dream about anime characters :)
Sep 6, 2020 8:47 PM

Apr 2017
I had a dream that I went to a water park and stole a jet GTA style with Rimuru from Reincarnated as a Slime.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

» Will we get more anime's that reflect "Stoner Comedy"?

GoatPieceLuffy - 8 hours ago

32 by Damnits »»
9 minutes ago

Poll: » Vampire Hunter D or Castlevania?

AcbSnakeDemon - 16 minutes ago

2 by rey_n »»
11 minutes ago

» Who is the most overrated villain in anime?

The-Wombat - 3 hours ago

5 by dankmitris »»
18 minutes ago

» Spring 2024 Mid-Season Ranking

NoelleIsSleepy - 2 hours ago

10 by E-Satie »»
18 minutes ago

» So, what's the oldest anime you've ever watched?

Gashadokur0 - Today

44 by mshfqtny »»
22 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.