Forum Settings
Forums
Cheeky Brat
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 18, 2018 4:44 AM

Nov 2016
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
1. He turned his phone off for her!!!

2. That "Oh Baby..." XD

3. This is not the face of a "Good Boy" - Oh honey, it's not, it's the face of man about to destroy someone! Go defend your girl, Naruse!!!!!

But, I'm glad to see that Machida has grown. She approached him and told him the truth straight away instead of waiting for it to blow up and then having to explain herself.
Sep 18, 2018 7:48 AM
Mar 2015
Give him hell,Naruse.
Sep 18, 2018 9:19 AM

Oct 2013
Naruse handled it better than I thought he would and Yuki was pretty cute in their make up. Looks like a Naruse and Shizuka fight is inevitable.
Sep 18, 2018 6:25 PM

Jan 2018
Loved every bit of this chapter.
"Disposable chopsticks?!?"
"I would probably be a lot more talkative if I were also drunk on soy milk." Usami gives me life tbh
"Can one kiss really overwrite it?"
"Oh, baby.." omg has Naruse ever given her a nickname?? what is thiss

The end had me DEAD lmao.

. .  ·        
* ✹   
        ✫ * .     *
  ⊹             ⋆

"いいえ"      

✧ ⋆   profile | anime list | manga list   ⋆ ✧
Sep 20, 2018 5:08 PM
Jun 2017
Naruse just said 'oh, baby' lol
Uuuh I feel sorry for Shizuka.. He always does something crazy and after that he blushes like crazy lol
I can't wait for the Next chapter
I hope Naruse won't beat up my cutie Shizuka
Sep 23, 2018 1:28 PM
Jul 2018
naruse saying "oh, baby" had me in tears omg i love one (1) man who's going to fking destroy hakamada haha btw, hakamada left me extreeeeemely disappointed with his actions towards machida ughhhhh can he just, like, accept that machida is with someone that she loves and makes her happy as hell and just fking move on????????
Sep 11, 2021 1:18 PM
Feb 2021
before everyone knew it, Naruse, comitted a murder
Feb 24, 2022 2:07 PM

May 2015
I did not like this chapter. Sure, I liked the character interactions, but I don't like how the mangaka seemed to want us to feel about this. With the overlapping dialogue and whatnot, she seems to want me to feel bad for SHIZUKA.
Usami mentions that she finds Suwa's kindness almost cruel and disregarding of her feelings, and you can see that Yuki starts thinking of Hakamada. Here, I'm getting the vibe that I'm supposed to go, "Yeah, Yuki, you shouldn't have been so nice to him when you knew he had a crush on you. That's cruel and leading him on." No. Fuck that. She was being a decent human being. She has nothing to apologize for. Hakamada was 100% in the wrong.
"It's a tragic misunderstanding that could have been easily avoided if he just finished his sentence in time!"

— Richard Watterson (The Amazing World of Gumball)

More topics from this board

Poll: » Namaikizakari. Chapter 1 Discussion

-Karoshi- - Jun 15, 2014

14 by Joel77 »»
Feb 28, 4:53 PM

Poll: » Namaikizakari. Chapter 87 Discussion

jxllo - Sep 10, 2018

8 by mini_nejii »»
Jun 10, 2023 10:58 AM

Poll: » Namaikizakari. Chapter 71 Discussion

shanimebib - Nov 28, 2017

6 by mini_nejii »»
Jun 4, 2023 6:47 PM

Poll: » Namaikizakari. Chapter 108 Discussion

Dessssy - Dec 28, 2019

3 by DebiPS »»
Apr 29, 2023 4:08 PM

Poll: » Namaikizakari. Chapter 24 Discussion

removed-user - Jan 4, 2016

8 by vxlryz »»
Apr 23, 2023 6:54 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.