Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Re:ZERO -Starting Life in Another World- (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Apr 4, 2018 11:59 AM
Feb 2009
Any news on the sequel?
Apr 13, 2018 11:57 AM
May 2017
Aeth3rrOct 7, 2023 1:18 AM
Apr 13, 2018 4:18 PM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
death_relic0 said:
Any news on the sequel?

Studio in charge of the series is busy with Steins Gate and already have other stuff schedule, news about a sequel could came in late 2018 but dont expect S2 earlier than fall 2019 IMO.
In short go read the novels if you cant wait.
Apr 21, 2018 2:56 PM

Dec 2007
Playcool said:
death_relic0 said:
Any news on the sequel?

Studio in charge of the series is busy with Steins Gate and already have other stuff schedule, news about a sequel could came in late 2018 but dont expect S2 earlier than fall 2019 IMO.

they will be busy at fall or winter 2018 with goblin slayer but they delayed arifureta shokugyou in 2019... maybe they have re:zero s2 in a bag :p

Apr 22, 2018 6:38 PM

Aug 2015
There is the OVA scheduled for the end of the year. IN FREAKING JAPANESE THEATERS. THANKS JAPAN. THANKS A LOT. LIKE REALLY! BEST NEWs OF MY LIFE. NOW LET ME TRY TO GO TO THE JAPANESE THEATERS. LIKE, NEVER EVER.

If it's a S2 you want, you'll probably have to wait something like 2020-2021. Yeah, life is wonderful isn't it?

Playcool said:
death_relic0 said:
Any news on the sequel?

He would have to go to the WN The translated LN in english hasn't passed the anime yet. The manga hasn't passed the anime either.

ManteR said:

they will be busy at fall or winter 2018 with goblin slayer but they delayed arifureta shokugyou in 2019... maybe they have re:zero s2 in a bag :p

I very highly doubt it.
"Vaut mieux se suffire à soi que finir assoiffé dans le monde des apparences."

Apr 23, 2018 11:41 AM

Jul 2017
It may be for the other year, the volumes have been coming out quite fast, currently takes 16 volumes and the "first season" adapted 9, so at least we have to wait about 2 more volumes to have material to adapt 9 volumes as the season previous, but by popularity, it is almost confirmed that there will be a new season, maybe when the ova comes out in October, we have news about it.
~~
Apr 24, 2018 11:42 AM

Sep 2016
Tony_SansNom said:
There is the OVA scheduled for the end of the year. IN FREAKING JAPANESE THEATERS. THANKS JAPAN. THANKS A LOT. LIKE REALLY! BEST NEWs OF MY LIFE. NOW LET ME TRY TO GO TO THE JAPANESE THEATERS. LIKE, NEVER EVER.

If it's a S2 you want, you'll probably have to wait something like 2020-2021. Yeah, life is wonderful isn't it?

Playcool said:

He would have to go to the WN The translated LN in english hasn't passed the anime yet. The manga hasn't passed the anime either.

ManteR said:

I very highly doubt it.
you can read the english translation of the WN at translationchicken.com for free. The translation is fan-made but of very high quality. They are very close to finishing Arc 4. The anime adapted till Arc 3.

Edit: I meant the Web Novel.
Apr 24, 2018 6:02 PM

Aug 2015
Lord_Of_Denial said:
Tony_SansNom said:

I very highly doubt it.
you can read the english translation of the WN at translationchicken.com for free. The translation is fan-made but of very high quality. They are very close to finishing Arc 4. The anime adapted till Arc 3.

Edit: I meant the Web Novel.

Who are you talking to? I think you might be replying to the wrong person.
"Vaut mieux se suffire à soi que finir assoiffé dans le monde des apparences."

Apr 30, 2018 4:41 PM
Apr 2018
In my opinion it’s clear there will be a second season due to the ending of this season and that the writer is still pumping out new light novels to be adapted each year... also Funimation just released that a dub version of Re:Zero is about to become available on DVD so I’m sure that things are going well for the anime... however due to how much the author has been writing it might be a while before we see a season 2 as he is still making profit off of the light novels so there is no need for a second season of the anime yet as usually they are just made to increase manga and light novel sales... hopes this helps out
May 17, 2018 9:33 PM
Jan 2011
It took almost two years for a dub.Probably have a sequel 2022 or something.

More topics from this board

» Julius is annoying AF

BroDa2545 - Apr 24

32 by KuyaC »»
Apr 25, 8:20 AM

» To the people who don't like Re:Zero, Why? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

opal_shimmer - Feb 20, 2021

250 by Megaman-is-hard1 »»
Apr 23, 8:53 PM

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 18, 2016

1722 by Grazzerz »»
Apr 21, 10:54 PM

» Isn't it more realistic for Emilia to fall in love with Reinhard than Subaru? ( 1 2 )

Sanjay63773 - Apr 4

69 by Altofanime »»
Apr 20, 3:11 PM

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 8, 2016

527 by XionnaMing »»
Apr 19, 10:26 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.