Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 5, 2018 6:49 AM

May 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------

wooow~
very enjoyable movie. fun, cute, absurd, and heartwarming.
I laughed for 1 hour. the villain also cute. besides, I find her motive to change world become sweet is really cute.

I hope they keep this formula for next movie too.

and I hope french people not offended their eiffel became like this,
Jan 7, 2018 12:21 PM

Jul 2016
megmica said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.

wooow~
I laughed for 1 hour. the villain also cute. besides, I find her motive to change world become sweet is really cute.

Any word on eng subs yet? I can only find chinese.

Jan 7, 2018 11:48 PM

May 2013
mutsuto said:
megmica said:

wooow~

Any word on eng subs yet? I can only find chinese.

no. usually fansub wait for bluray release. the chinese rip have chinese subtitle that you can't removed so it quite annoying if you add eng sub on it.
Mar 16, 2018 6:44 PM

Jul 2012
Finally the English subs are out. Since this is technically a follow-up to one of the episodes, I have to watch this. (Plus hate me but I do miss KiraPre in the HUGtto era...)

-I was off guard when Cook/Kuku (Can I call her Kuku???) was the antagonist of the movie, and another bratty one at that. I do feel a bit bad for her since all she wants is to make and share good sweets... And get praised.
-Jean-Pierre (Zylberstein) seems to be a father figure-ish and a good patissier... But a bad at financial management. Ehehh... But somehow he seems to be keeping fairies on his place.. Kirarin, Pikario, and now Kuku. But I can spy his flaws... And I love his over-the-top moments!
-I just love how Kuku can't tell Yukari's animal qualities... So.. "Fine! Panda! IDC!!" And yet Yukari doesn't give a f*ck and manages to help the girls in her alternative way! Cure Macaron seems to be having fun as well...
-Also the girls turning into polar opposite animals is hilarious~! Much suffering for them, but pretty alright comedy material!
-Tilting the Eiffel Tower... How many times did the Eifil Tower gets abused?? :< (Sorry but I think I remeber Miraculous Ladybug...)
-I feel bad for halting Mahou Tsukai... Nice to see them on a KiraPre movie though!
-TIE-IN to the anime canon, it seems Jean-Pierre's "solo only" infuece on Kirarin is what start the broken relationship with Pikario... At least that's what I felt. So much going on really got me distracted...!
-ONE FOREHEAD PUNCH PEGASUS! I see where that gag came from! Boy how family can do to you, Kirarin... (And explains the forehead fanart..!)

Overall? Crazy Pastry Paris movie with furry Precures doing epic furry Precure things. Also small spotlight for best fairy (who can't become a PreCure)...

"Everyone go love Cyan!"
Oct 13, 2018 5:51 AM

May 2018
Well that was fun. as expected the movie has slightly better fight scenes, although since this is Kirakira precure we are talking about, it's still not quite there.

I did enjoy the movie thought, lots of funny moments especially the eiffel tower!
This is not your planet to rule. The Fallen shall rise again.
Oct 19, 2019 9:47 AM

Apr 2009
i was pleasantly surprised about this movie; first movie in a while that didn't suck,
and i wish the anime itself had such good jokes, plot, and characters..

good way to finish the sweets series tho, now i'm off to huttgo
uhgoht
hgoottu...

tsugi!
I like to comment Episodes as i Watch them.
Feb 26, 2020 1:17 PM

Jun 2011
It's okay to have fun with a movie, but why did they have to treat it like a joke. :(
Jun 5, 2021 12:18 PM

Feb 2020
Jean-Pierre was a very annoying character, but otherwise this was a decent movie.

It was fun to see the cures turning into an animals. The very first segment with the mascots was also pretty funny and seeing the characters from Mahou Tsukai felt great.

SerafosOct 7, 2023 4:39 AM
Feb 7, 2022 2:35 AM
Sep 2015
Drinking game: take a sip whenever you hear the following phrases:
-No problem
-Oui
-Merci*
-Bonjour**

*Merushi
**Bonjuaaa
May 30, 2023 12:31 AM

Jan 2021
This was a better boss than the actual show's final boss. It would've made more sense too, with the final adversary being the very desserts they spent the whole series worshiping. Oh well, still a good movie. Cure Crayfish was funny.
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.