Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 5, 2017 8:51 AM
Jul 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Not bad episode. certainly wanted to see more of the little sis from the 1st episode. But needless to say, its safe to assume the bitchy girl is voiced by Igarashi Hiromi. Has the squeal of Airi, but the deep tone of Aoi or Mii-chan.
Oct 5, 2017 8:53 AM

Sep 2017
:O
I thought it was okay.
It would be even better if Naoto did not exploit the app.
It would be EVEN better if this was not a Hentai.
:l
Oct 5, 2017 9:03 AM
Jul 2009
ah, confirmed on a closer inspection of the credits, Miki is casted by Shirayuki Aoi, alias of Hiromi. Updated the cast list for Tamashi, should be posted soon?
Oct 5, 2017 12:17 PM

Feb 2013
The masturbation bit was okay, a bit boring considering we already had him doing that last episode.

Seems like blondie prostituting herself and he happen to take control over her when she was with a customer. What timing. Her scenes were pretty good though. Bunny costume and those positions.

Last girl, the fox girl, and for a god, she sure is dumb. Oh well, it was expected.
HentaiOct 5, 2017 12:23 PM

♥ ☆ ♥ | My list is a bit NSFW | Hentai Database Contributors Club | ♥ ☆ ♥
If you see a hentai anime using a manga/eroge cover image, help by replacing it with its proper image!
Oct 5, 2017 10:04 PM

Apr 2017
Meh...

Disappointed

--S E L F I N S E R T E D F E M D O M--

Well It's basically Straight up Former Fox God Foreplay routine and tons of girls got missed out..

>The first girl in LVL 2 chapter
>The subway part in LVL 6 chapter
>Some extra scenes when he swapped with the 2nd girl..
>Last chapter maybe?? (Definitely even better in the doujin ver.)
>Sadly we didn't get to see best chapter arc between his own step mother and step sister get self inserted when you can control both body at the time to raised your own libido. (Her mom's kinda THICC)

Plus the duration of the OVA is very short (Sasuga Mary Jane)

Former fox god is quite more charismatic... than the OVA

5/10
-HippySnob-May 15, 2019 4:59 AM

"Think about that glowing dust
That destroys the night sky's dream of
Just being nothing"
----
Oct 5, 2017 11:30 PM

Apr 2011
A bit disappointed that first girl didn't have h-scenes, blonde has short h-scenes, but okay. A bit sad that she's prostuting herself. Makes me wish the MC saved or something. She looks damn good in a bunny suit thou. Fox girl scene is my favorite. It has longer h-scenes.

How I wish for more. But sadly, this is the last episode. Time to check the h-manga
Oct 8, 2017 5:30 AM
Oct 2013
User-sanJul 28, 2020 4:58 AM
Oct 14, 2017 8:36 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
I liked it. Pretty creative gender bender stuff overall
Oct 15, 2017 6:19 AM
May 2015
1st ep was way better. This one wasn't good, as the first girl didn't get any actual scene. 6/10

ep 1: 8/10
ep 2: 3/10
GoNinja23Oct 15, 2017 6:22 AM
Oct 15, 2017 9:41 AM

Oct 2009
User-san said:
good fun with the one-man charade XD Pantsu existence seemed to be unstable during toilet scene.

SerhiykoFeb 17, 2020 10:33 AM
Oct 15, 2017 6:21 PM
Feb 2014
Didn't notice the Pantsu but the Bunny Ears appeared a disappeared various times, at least during BJ scene.
Oct 15, 2017 10:35 PM

Oct 2015
First episode was much better since it was focused just in a single context - it had a start, build up and end.

Second started the randomness. Sex scenes with random dudes aren't my like.
Not saying it was a bad episode, just that it was worse than the first.

1st ep 8/10
2nd ep 6/10

7/10

Magito said:
blonde has short h-scenes, but okay. A bit sad that she's prostuting herself. Makes me wish the MC saved or something. She looks damn good in a bunny suit thou. Fox girl scene is my favorite. It has longer h-scenes.

Both have the same length.

Ye, me 2, I was hoping him to save her, but he became some bastard after using that app for the first time... well that was to be expected coming from a hentai =/

Well, people say the manga is good, time to check it out.
TechOtaku-hOct 15, 2017 10:42 PM
Oct 17, 2017 4:20 PM

Jun 2014
Wishing they did the bunny girl gang bang ver. I cry..
H is love H is life
Oct 18, 2017 4:03 PM
Oct 2017
Can someone tell to me when the episode 3 release ?? 😤
KimochiDaisuki98Oct 18, 2017 4:06 PM
Oct 25, 2017 2:10 AM

May 2015
THERE IS A FOX GIRL
BEST HENTAI EVER
Feb 8, 2018 7:04 PM

Jan 2013
Best!! The only regret is WHY THEY SKIP THE MILF3SOME OTL! Nice Erune though.
Sep 22, 2018 4:51 AM

Nov 2015
Totally a downgrade from the premiere but that plot twist with switching bodies with the goddess is a nice touch. If you use the app to a normal human, your consciousness temporarily replaces that of the person, while your body retains the same consciousness (double consciousness, but the new body's consciousness overwrites the original's consciousness later). If you use the app to goddess who owns it, you literally switch consciousness.

Charlotte be like as a hentai.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 8, 2019 5:12 PM

Dec 2012
Wasn't expecting Arisa to be doing that.

"Why am I sucking some dudes dick?"

The question of the century.

Fox Kami is hot.

I knew he would stay in her body.

I wish Yui was in this episode.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Aug 19, 2019 10:55 PM

Sep 2014
"My pussy is throbbing. May I be excused to masturbate?" LMAO

I wish they would show the female's POV of what sex feels like in the guy's body.
sunsetoceanAug 19, 2019 11:15 PM

« »
🔮 Tojo Nozomi
Washi Washi
Oct 11, 2019 7:01 AM
Nov 2018
first episode was better, the titless bitch masturbation was a little boring the only interesting part was when she was peeing, and the part with the blonde with the bunny suit was kind of gay, it turned me off TBH,
the ending with the fox lady was the only saving grace of this ep. especially the paizuri and handjob part.
Jul 2, 2020 9:48 PM

Sep 2012
Can someone please confirm to me
User-san said:
skirt was so short, could see the bottom of ass and pantsu, and quite toned thighs there ( ̄▽ ̄)b

Blond had quite big hand and nice resting position of it on her chest

Good gununu of him from the brown hair catching him XD she was such bitch saying threatening to kill him XD

Mysterious target reservation feature XD at first didn't see the point since he was in the neighboring seat to her but turns out it was useful for when target is not in sight.

good fun with the one-man charade XD Pantsu existence seemed to be unstable during toilet scene. good dirty yellow of her pee, and inner thigh and inner underside of ass muscles (*˘︶˘*) seems inconclusive to not see how events effect her.

Surprising whoring herself of blond. Curious about her situation. nice back shoulder blades and collarbone and nice ass (*˘︶˘*) Maybe the legs swung the bit much

Two girls had very nice muscle shape.

Fox god sure dressed slutty, sif had no lust with that kind of lewd boobs and plump curved body XD skin was folding a bit too much from the fingers during paizuri though I would say.

He became sexy god and so smug at end XD totes win at life

I liked best the body detail and expression of motion.

Hey bro. This is a very late reply but could you help me confirm something with this series? So whenever the guy is in the girl's body and he talks. Is it the voice of the female characters that sounds more manly for each girl? Or is it the same voice that he has for each of the girl when he inside the body?
FlamingMangosJul 2, 2020 9:57 PM
Jul 3, 2020 6:31 AM
Oct 2013
@FlamingMangos sounds like each girl's voice is different so it's each voice made more manly rather than the same voice.

Didn't have to quote my whole post, though, eh?
Dec 29, 2022 8:09 AM
Mar 2021
Would fap again "I have multipule times"
Sep 25, 2023 10:44 PM

Aug 2021
And he decided to stay in the body of the goddess.
This hentai was too good.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tamashii: Insert Episode 1 Discussion

Hentai - Jul 6, 2017

29 by Hentai1608 »»
Sep 25, 2023 10:19 PM

» Trailer/PV/CM: Tamashii: Insert

Noctisnox - Oct 3, 2021

0 by Noctisnox »»
Oct 3, 2021 2:45 AM

» PV 2

-HippySnob- - Oct 4, 2017

0 by -HippySnob- »»
Oct 4, 2017 10:20 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.