Forum Settings
Forums

Should I watch Fate/Zero if I hated fate stay/night????

New
Sep 10, 2017 5:07 PM

Mar 2017
I just dropped fate stay/night I thought that it was horrible, I saw about 19 episodes expecting that it was going to get good in some point but I didn't find it interesting, one of the reasons was the main character, I thought that he was iritating for this kind of show he would be good in a shounen like Naruto or Fairy Tail instead of this one, but if I took him apart of the anime I still can't find something interesting. (And I still can't get out of my mind that pathetic scene when berserk was killed by excalibur and took all his lifes by just one swng).

But still I heard that Fate/Zero is fantastic, is it to similar to stay/night or does it have points that the other one doesn't have (don't tell me about animation because I know it's dope but I don't think that I can whatch an anime just because of the visuals).

Hope you guys can help me.
Sep 10, 2017 6:05 PM

May 2015
Well if you weren't a fan of Fate/Stay Night's protagonist, then...I think you're really going to like Fate/Zero's. If Stay Night is a Shounen protagonist to you, then Zero is a seinen protagonist. Many people say to stay away from Fate/Stay Night anyway. At least you got the idea of how the Holy Grail war works, so Zero will be a better watch.
Sep 10, 2017 6:11 PM

Jul 2012
Fate/Zero spoils a lot of reveals during Fate Stay/Night but since you hate Shirou I guess it doesn't matter. Fate route is the least eventful of FSN so at least give UBW a try from Ufotable.
Sep 10, 2017 6:13 PM

Dec 2012
cali568 said:
I just dropped fate stay/night I thought that it was horrible, I saw about 19 episodes expecting that it was going to get good in some point but I didn't find it interesting, one of the reasons was the main character, I thought that he was iritating for this kind of show he would be good in a shounen like Naruto or Fairy Tail instead of this one, but if I took him apart of the anime I still can't find something interesting. (And I still can't get out of my mind that pathetic scene when berserk was killed by excalibur and took all his lifes by just one swng).

But still I heard that Fate/Zero is fantastic, is it to similar to stay/night or does it have points that the other one doesn't have (don't tell me about animation because I know it's dope but I don't think that I can whatch an anime just because of the visuals).

Hope you guys can help me.

A lot of people like me didn't like Deen take on Fate Series and if you just intend to watch the Anime...:and not to worry about the VN story line then yes ...

Definately watch UNFOTABLE version Fate Zero then go straight to Fate UBW ..wait for the HF movie..
Sep 10, 2017 6:20 PM

May 2017
Yep, watch it, Fate/Zero is much better than Fate/stay night, the story is not concentrated about just one main character like in stay night, but around everyone, and everything is much better explained, altogether its much better

if i watched stay night first i would probably thought "wtf is this" and dropped, but this way i ended up liking fate series

More topics from this board

» Anime similar to live-action action movies?

Skuletor - Apr 18

10 by Skuletor »»
15 minutes ago

» I find it absolutely absurd I can’t find a manga with gay marriage legalized

isseixkoneko - Apr 25

2 by isseixkoneko »»
29 minutes ago

» Movies

BitChilly - Yesterday

10 by TheSunLife »»
2 hours ago

» Looking for anime like Aria the Animation and Shiroi Suna no Aquatope

AdityaRizkiS - 9 hours ago

4 by Chisuku »»
2 hours ago

» Almost cyberpunk sci-fi anime

Eternal-Destiny - Apr 25

6 by mo_lave »»
6 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.