Forum Settings
Forums
Sep 10, 2017 5:07 PM

I just dropped fate stay/night I thought that it was horrible, I saw about 19 episodes expecting that it was going to get good in some point but I didn't find it interesting, one of the reasons was the main character, I thought that he was iritating for this kind of show he would be good in a shounen like Naruto or Fairy Tail instead of this one, but if I took him apart of the anime I still can't find something interesting. (And I still can't get out of my mind that pathetic scene when berserk was killed by excalibur and took all his lifes by just one swng).

But still I heard that Fate/Zero is fantastic, is it to similar to stay/night or does it have points that the other one doesn't have (don't tell me about animation because I know it's dope but I don't think that I can whatch an anime just because of the visuals).

Hope you guys can help me.

Sep 10, 2017 6:05 PM
Master Expander

Well if you weren't a fan of Fate/Stay Night's protagonist, then...I think you're really going to like Fate/Zero's. If Stay Night is a Shounen protagonist to you, then Zero is a seinen protagonist. Many people say to stay away from Fate/Stay Night anyway. At least you got the idea of how the Holy Grail war works, so Zero will be a better watch.

Sep 10, 2017 6:11 PM

Fate/Zero spoils a lot of reveals during Fate Stay/Night but since you hate Shirou I guess it doesn't matter. Fate route is the least eventful of FSN so at least give UBW a try from Ufotable.

Sep 10, 2017 6:13 PM

cali568 said:
I just dropped fate stay/night I thought that it was horrible, I saw about 19 episodes expecting that it was going to get good in some point but I didn't find it interesting, one of the reasons was the main character, I thought that he was iritating for this kind of show he would be good in a shounen like Naruto or Fairy Tail instead of this one, but if I took him apart of the anime I still can't find something interesting. (And I still can't get out of my mind that pathetic scene when berserk was killed by excalibur and took all his lifes by just one swng).

But still I heard that Fate/Zero is fantastic, is it to similar to stay/night or does it have points that the other one doesn't have (don't tell me about animation because I know it's dope but I don't think that I can whatch an anime just because of the visuals).

Hope you guys can help me.

A lot of people like me didn't like Deen take on Fate Series and if you just intend to watch the Anime...:and not to worry about the VN story line then yes ...

Definately watch UNFOTABLE version Fate Zero then go straight to Fate UBW ..wait for the HF movie..

Sep 10, 2017 6:20 PM

Yep, watch it, Fate/Zero is much better than Fate/stay night, the story is not concentrated about just one main character like in stay night, but around everyone, and everything is much better explained, altogether its much better

if i watched stay night first i would probably thought "wtf is this" and dropped, but this way i ended up liking fate series