Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 6, 2017 9:07 PM

Jul 2014
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Truly an emotional final chapter this was. Yuyu T_T But with that, both Yuyu and Nana will be able to move on and find happiness.

I love Nana's character development, she's now stronger than ever and she too has learned to love herself. And Shioka agrees too. This was a really nice ending with a little bit of romance too.
Nov 22, 2017 8:06 PM

Apr 2015
koto said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Truly an emotional final chapter this was. Yuyu T_T But with that, both Yuyu and Nana will be able to move on and find happiness.

I love Nana's character development, she's now stronger than ever and she too has learned to love herself. And Shioka agrees too. This was a really nice ending with a little bit of romance too.
where did you read it tho?
4th times getting signature banned wtf
May 6, 2018 4:00 AM
Dec 2016
Where did you read it?
Feb 10, 2019 2:06 PM

May 2016
The chapter has been updated in mangadex.

I don't remember writing that post, but whatever.
So in the end, Yuyu won right, makes me happy.
If this was not a shoujo manga Yuyu would have committed suicide but it ended well.
I don't know what do you think but I felt that Nana liked more Yuyu than Shioka-kun, nice ending.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nana-iro Kakumei Chapter 22 Discussion

LastLuminescence - Apr 24, 2020

1 by Potimas »»
Jan 29, 10:49 AM

Poll: » Nanairo Kakumei Chapter 35 Discussion

koto - Jun 11, 2017

0 by koto »»
Jun 11, 2017 8:30 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.